The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Dark Blade I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Dark Blade I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dark Blade I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Dark Blade I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dark Blade I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Dark Blade I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Dark Blade I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Dark Blade I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Dark Blade I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Dark Blade I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Dark Blade I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Dark Blade I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dark Blade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dark Blade Empty Dark Blade

Post by DarkBlade November 29th 2011, 6:37 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Dark Blade
Title: Warrior Of The Night
Alignment: Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Charcoal Black
Eyes: Emerald Green (Fiery Red when enraged)
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150 Pounds

Costume Description/Image:
Dark Blade Rwot29

Personality: Aaron's personality is rarely displayed, like all of his settlement's inhabitants, he displays nothing to outsiders other than an aura harder than granite. He is calm, cold and calculated. He has spent his life adapting to the harsh day-to-day life in the mountains, and has become accustomed to friends waking up, going out, and never coming back.

He is very difficult to identify with, and sees weakness as a byword for impending death. He is a typical frontiersman, aiding the group in survival, but at the same time, looking out for number one. Any newcomers to his little itinerant group will have to work hard to earn his trust and acception.

In spite of being calm and level-headed at most times, if pushed sufficiently, Aaron is a notorious hot-head. Generally, this is most noticeable in combat. He has a ferocious temper when fighting, and if he decides the situation necessitates it, he will, and does hurt people badly. Put bluntly, as a man, he's cold and calculating, but as a fighter, he's about as vicious as they come.

History: Aaron was born into the Kurgan Tribe, a force of die-hard, shamanistic warriors whose warlike ways have scattered their legends far and wide throughout the dark corners of the world. The group is incredibly tight knit, although any outsider can join, provided they are willing to share with the others. It comprises of mainly mixed-race individuals, and the ethnicity of the original members is little-known outside the tribe, thought long-since lost to time.

Aaron was born into one of the hunter families of the group, and was expected to be able to kill wildlife such as Bear and Elk from a very early age. The first creature he killed was a bird, with his bare hands. At a young age his shaman grandmother granted him supernatural powers (strength,endurance,speed and intelligence) just before she died. His parents were kind, but firm, and he was forced to learn to think on his feet from the word go.

He grew up fast, and he grew up mean. Though he had a slow fuse, it was extremely short, making him slow to start a fight, but quick to finish one. Being the Tribe's best hunter, he is often away from them for extended periods, hunting larger or more dangerous creatures than his less skilled tribesmen, to provide the tribe with more valuable hides for trading, or for more exotic food for the tribe's many and varied special occassions. This has led to a somewhat gruff "Frontiersman" personality, due to isolation from society for days on end. It isn't that he can't sit down and have a conversation, he just prefers not to. What other people have to say or what they think rarely interests him. He also suffers from a sense of extreme wanderlust, and has explored much of the area around his Tribe's land, knowing many of the local landmarks, and travelling routes that few others know and even fewer dare tread.

Recently though Aaron has grown sick of his mountain life and his wanderlust has brought him down from his secluded tribe and into the big city of New York!

Powers:
- Superhuman Strength: Aaron is above and beyond the average in terms of sheer physical power. He's not the strongest man that'll ever be seen wandering the streets, but he's more than strong enough to break some heads as the situation demands.
- Superhuman Endurance: Again, Aaron sticks out from the crowd. Described as being tough as coffin nails, and able to run for miles without tiring, he can take a lot more punishment and exertion than your average human.
- Superhuman Speed: Quick on his feet, Aaron's movements are much quicker and smoother than those of people around him, and he moves with a boxer's grace.
- Master of Hand to Hand combat: Aaron's strengths lie mainly in being able to kill things. He is capable with his hands, his higly versatile martial arts abilities really coming into their own against the likes of thugs and weaker meta humans.
- Well trained with short swords and bows: Aaron is well versed in close ranged combat with short swords but prefers hand to hand combat, when he wishes to be stealthy his trusty bow is almost always a dead on shot.

Power Grid:
STR: 4
SPD: 4
END: 5
INT: 4
EP: 0
FS: 5

Power Grid colours: Black and Gray

Character Image/Description:
Aaron is a rather small person, he is no more than 5'8 and he weighs about 150lbs. He is best described as being athletically built. If he was meant to play a sport it would probably be track or nothing. He is very strong but he is only slightly muscled.

Aaron has a very charming face. His green eyes always seem very lit up and alive, almost like they are on fire. He has an equally catchy smile that seems to always be on his face, making it very easy for people to walk up and talk to him.

Aaron has a well groomed head of hair. It is a simple black color and hangs slightly down over his forehead in slight bangs. His face has midsized cheekbones and a slightly smaller than normal nose. His mouth often will curl into a smile when he has devious thoughts or is out hunting.

When not fighting Aaron tends to wear simple clothes, never anything flashy or colorful. He's most commonly seen in black jeans and a gray tee shirt with a pair of simple black hiking boots.
DarkBlade

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Back to top Go down

Dark Blade Empty Re: Dark Blade

Post by Super Cutie November 29th 2011, 6:44 pm

Trashed for lame.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dark Blade Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down