The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What We Do In The Shadows
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_vote_lcapIs this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_voting_barIs this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_vote_lcapIs this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_voting_barIs this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Is this where Dreams come true?

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is this where Dreams come true?

Post by Ember_Fangs October 29th 2009, 5:16 am

Scarlet felt like she was going to loose control on the beam she was projecting, it was so much force out of two hands and then joining to Sham's, it just felt so powerful. Her hands shook with the force slightly as she seemed to flatted out her feet on the air, as if she was standing on an imaginary platform.
"Use....the fucking.....sword!" Scar hissed angrily. Faith couldn't help but agree as she helped channel the power through.
"It has more power in it than all four of us, damn it use it!"

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 Empty Re: Is this where Dreams come true?

Post by VivaLaCult October 29th 2009, 7:10 am

Ferrum's body surged, he was absolutely coursing with power, he rarely enters this stage in his power, his eyes shown a bright almost blinding blue and his hands force further with more intensity, Nightkill and Ferrum's beam once again grew bigger in size.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 29th 2009, 9:35 am

"Uriel is of no use right now. Ferrum's too intelligent, if the beam falters that quickly he'll know I stopped and be ready. Not to mention, he's much faster than me."

Shamgarel's whole body pulsed with a radiant energy. His eyes slowly whited out, glowing with a blinding light. Suddenly his eyes shot forward with energy, adding to the power of the beam.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 29th 2009, 7:29 pm

Nightkill realized what he needed to do. He quickly duplicated, and the beam grew smaller, and his duplicates stabbed a few people and drained their life force, then reentered Nightkill, increasing his power and the power of the beam.

Last edited by Nightkill on October 29th 2009, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult October 29th 2009, 7:40 pm

Power coursed through Ferrum's veins, his eyes were forced open wider and the beam grew larger, it radiated silver from Ferrum's cosmic energy. "You cannot win, you petty fools" Ferrum said in a sly voice that sounded doubled over. "You overestimate your powers" he said as a slight chuckled forced through in his malicious tone.

(Nightkill you posted too many actions in one post, you get one MAYBE two if they are minor)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 29th 2009, 7:42 pm

(how's it now?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 30th 2009, 7:00 am

Scar winced slowly, she could feel her power was going, she was to tired to keep this up for much longer that was for sure. She looked around for something...anything to help add to the bean to over power it only slightly so she could... She glanced at the men across from them then down at their feet. Faith caught onto what she was thinking as quickly took one hand away from the beam, the strength still going but shaking slightly as she set fire to the mens trouser legs, even if it would cause them to jump. The fire flared up quickly, eating away at the material.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 30th 2009, 9:16 am

"Do I now?"

Shamgarel beat his wings hard, kicking up hurricane force winds.

"Because I fear you underestimated them."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 30th 2009, 8:49 pm

Nightkill repeats the process he did earlier, and gains power to his beam, groaning a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 1st 2009, 9:09 am

"Not likely" he said with a smile and projected more energy from his hands.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 1st 2009, 9:20 am

A quick flash rushed across Ferrum's arms and with dead silence appeared Entropus along side Shamgarel.

"I'm here to help you Angel."

| Entropus, The Virtual Man |
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 SignatureentropusIs this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 Entropusgrid
"I aspire rather to be a hero, than merely appear as one."
Entropus
Entropus
"From Darkness to Darkness"

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 1st 2009, 3:36 pm

Faith was no way ready for this amount of power after having been put in a human body and Scar was beginning to weaken, she was only human. This was the problem with their bond, to tired to do what they would normally be able to because of the drain they put on each other. She glanced to the other person who just just entered the equasion. He eyes flickered away, she didn't really care as long as he helped. She gritted her feet and thumbled for her blade, pulling out of its shealth she used it to powers up the bean which sent a stronger wave flying at the two villains.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 1st 2009, 5:12 pm

Nightkill realized that now that Entropus was here, they were pretty much screwed. He duplicated himself, and the dupilicate quickly flew away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 1st 2009, 6:07 pm

Entropus quickly warped before the Duplicate and punched it multiple times within a flash.

Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 SignatureentropusIs this where Dreams come true? - Page 6 Entropusgrid
Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 1st 2009, 6:09 pm

The duplicate self-destructed, attempting to wound him in the giant explosion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Entropus November 1st 2009, 7:18 pm

Once the clone began to explode, Entropus flew back as fast as he could. Only getting slight breeze from the explosion.

"I should have known better than that.."

Entropus
Entropus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top