The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIs this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_voting_barIs this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIs this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_voting_barIs this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Is this where Dreams come true?

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this where Dreams come true?

Post by VivaLaCult October 19th 2009, 11:22 am

"Well, you can follow me, or hold out in here, but I don't know that, that would be such a good idea" he said with a smile, then shot a glance at Nightkill. "I don't believe you have joined me either, so you are in this as much as she is" he said with a sly smile.

VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is this where Dreams come true?

Post by Ember_Fangs October 19th 2009, 2:40 pm

Scar suddenly had a bad feeling at Faith agreed with her strongly. She got up slowly and picked up her tray of things she had collected from the empty tables.
"Sorry but I'm not sure if I can trust you two," she shook her head slowly and walked back to the counter. How long had she been in America? She sighed and collected a cloth and spray as she began washing down the tables, a frown on her face. Did they know what she was? She let her hair fall forward as much as it would in the untidy bun it was in.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult October 19th 2009, 3:15 pm

"Suit yourself, you follow me" Perry said to Nightkill and then turned to leave the establishment.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 2 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 19th 2009, 3:43 pm

Scar sighed, watching them go with a frown. She didn't like their aura feel...it was...odd. She shrugged slightly and went back to her work, cleaning down tables, washing p dishes and cups, serving drinks, taking orders, mopping up the floor and she even managed to clean the windows so light actually reached into the place. She was a quick worker and efficient; she didn't hang about either. She stopped for her break as she stepped outside and sat down with a drink, watching the city with wonder.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult October 19th 2009, 6:14 pm

Percival and Nightkill were standing outside, when Perry pulled a button activated detonator, and pressed the button, causing the diner to erupt in fire, as screams of customers could be heard from the burning wreckage.

(I assume you came with me, so you aren't caught in the explosion Night)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 19th 2009, 8:55 pm

Nightkill chuckled. "Explosion? Nice." he said. "All right, now that you're in charge, what's my postion in the SCAR? Am I still second-in-command?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult October 20th 2009, 10:30 am

"SCAR? I believe you have me confused with an imbecile, I do not associate myself with though fools, no I run the organization F.E.A.R.E" Perry said with a smile.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 20th 2009, 11:39 am

Scar ducked automatically as her skin went a silvery white - like an angels - as it deflected shards of brick and glass. She got an odd look from a passer by but they were more concerned about the explosion and the people screaming.
It was them! Hell it was! Faith was furious as Scar felt like she was going to be sick. The roar smell of death overwhelmed her. 22 where dead, 20 adults, two children - one was 5 the other unborn yet. 12 women, 2 were actual customers the others staff and the rest men. All had family. So much pain from the rest of the people alive. She gripped a railing in front of her as she doubled over in pain. Death...so many souls now lost with nowhere to go, nowhere to go but come to her to ask for help, to beg to be brought back, begged to be helped, crying, screaming, confused... She threw up. It hurt. Her throat burnt like acid as she hadn't eaten in days and all that as in her stomach was angry acid. She closed her eyes and rested her head on her arm. Everywhere she went people got hurt.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 20th 2009, 7:31 pm

Nightkill seemed interested. "What's that about?" he asked casually, as the building burned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult October 22nd 2009, 6:09 pm

"Well if you want in, then you dod this" Perry said with a smile, as he handed Nightkill the detonator.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 22nd 2009, 7:13 pm

Nightkill shrugged, and for some reason hestitated just slighly, but pressed the button.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult October 22nd 2009, 7:38 pm

A second explosion at the same location happened and by the time, the explosion cleared Ferrum had disappeared.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 23rd 2009, 3:03 am

Scar didn't feel well at all now. So many dead people...She had to get away right now even though there was so many people around she didn't care. She unfolded two large white wings that touched the floor with their tips before launching herself up into the air, her wings pushing down on the air.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 23rd 2009, 10:22 am

Overhead a sonic boom was heard. "Vile cur. Your wretched existence is marked by nothing except death and destruction. Pray I show you mercy, as Uriel thirsts for vengeance. If you can hear me Ferrum, I'll come for you next."

Shamgarel descended from the sky, blowing gales force winds, quickly quelling the fires. He shot a glance back at Faith, her skin was the color of a Virtue's, but she seemed...different.

(Note, this is not the first time Shamgarel's witnessed Ferrum's handywork.)

Last edited by Shamgarel on October 23rd 2009, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 23rd 2009, 10:25 am

Scar stopped due to Faith, her body half jolted as she did as Scar aimed to keep flying where as Faith was determined to stop.
ouff! Scar said inwardly, she had gotten use to talking like this with Faith.
Sorry...It's just...he's...an angel...I think Scars eyes immediately turned to the man who was helping put out the fire. Maybe he could help Faith get back home...
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 23rd 2009, 10:56 am

Shamgarel flashed a smile at Scarlett/Faith, then turned his attention back to Nightkill.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top