The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIs this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_voting_barIs this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapIs this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_voting_barIs this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Is this where Dreams come true?

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is this where Dreams come true?

Post by Slamfist October 23rd 2009, 10:56 am

Shamgarel flashed a smile at Scarlett/Faith, then turned his attention back to Nightkill.

Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Is this where Dreams come true? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is this where Dreams come true?

Post by Ember_Fangs October 23rd 2009, 11:00 am

Faiths attention snapped back to the man behind her. Scar was feeling angel pain ina human body which made her wings tremble at being caught between life and death. She breathed in through her teeth and let out a huge sigh which sent a tumble of air towards to fire, beating it down. She wrapped it up in its own fire whirlwind before it disintegrated into beautiful rose petals.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 23rd 2009, 11:24 am

"Care to take of of the civilians while I handle the murderer?"
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 23rd 2009, 11:28 am

"Errm..."Scar began.
"Yes. Of course, angels balance," Faith said as she made a mark above her forehead in some significant sign obviously used by angels. Scar looked slightly confused but tilted her wings and angled down. She knew who was alive and who was dead and where they were so it was easier to sort it out. She got out the children first and then all the women and then the men; so much for a low profile.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 24th 2009, 5:24 pm

Nightkill chuckled and started flying off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 24th 2009, 8:09 pm

Shamgarel flew after Nightkill, using his sword to project a light-based arcing blast at the villian.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 24th 2009, 9:03 pm

Nightkill laughed and avoided it, and used a smokescreen. When it cleared, he had vanished.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 25th 2009, 8:44 am

Faith landed on the concrete flooring after she carried another of the civilians down. She laid him gently on the floor and stood up. Her green eyes narrowed as she looked at the other angel.
"Thank you..." she heard someone say, she blinked and looked to the woman who was nursing her child. Scar nodded and smiled before making her way in and out of all the people, looking for something she could help with.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 25th 2009, 12:32 pm

Shamgarel fanned the smoke away before Nightkill could vanish, "You will not escape."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 25th 2009, 1:35 pm

Nightkill groaned. "Fuck." he said, as he started firing energy blasts at Sham, while trying to escape.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 25th 2009, 2:09 pm

Faith noticed the commotion in the air and looked around quickly. If it got to out of hand there would be more casualties to deal with than the amount there already was. She ripped a metal bar from it's place in a gate, the spike still attacked. She pushed herself into the air silently. A little boy gasped when she did this but she didn't pay much attention. Scar was half confused by what Faith was doing and only got it when she was behind the man who had set of the bomb and swung the iron railing at the mans head.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 25th 2009, 4:42 pm

(Ferrum's gone.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 25th 2009, 4:48 pm

It was aimed at you o.o ))
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 25th 2009, 4:57 pm

(oh.)

Nightkill groaned as he was whacked in the head. He groaned, and grabbed Scar/Faith by the neck. He started to fly off, and used her as a shield in case Sham tried to follow.

(Please excuse my god-modding, this would make things more interesting, won't happen again.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist October 25th 2009, 5:19 pm

Shamgarel bolted in front of them in a sonic boom. "My fellow angel, have you perhaps heard of the sword Uriel, wielded by the angel of the same name? If so perhaps you'd like to explain to him the power behind it."

(Please let Ember_Fangs post.)

Last edited by Shamgarel on October 26th 2009, 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs October 25th 2009, 7:14 pm

Faith groaned and kicked the man in the balls with her heels, hard. She then opened her wings quickly slamming him into the other angel.
"Well, basically you're screwed?"
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top