The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Thug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Thug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Thug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Thug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Thug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Thug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Thug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Thug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Thug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Thug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Thug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Thug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Thug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_voting_barThug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Thug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_voting_barThug life [invite only] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Thug life [invite only]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thug life [invite only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thug life [invite only]

Post by Arcana April 22nd 2015, 6:38 am

His EMP had worked wonders, knocking out the villains tech and bringing him crashing to the ground. This meant he wouldn’t have to worry about those little toys of his, and that meant more time to deal with that annoying power of his. This was when things got interesting, when he learned if this guy was more than just his toys. The flesh around his foists began to glow, crackling with a strange blue energy, releasing a mist that was reminiscent to ice almost. It was obvious that the guy didn’t want this energy touching him, and from how his shield reacted, then likely this guy would not fare much better against the energy. ”Well that’s a relief. I thought you were only going be using toys through this.” Sean quipped in return with a chuckle, audibly cracking his knuckles and preparing for whatever the villain had next.

Something told him that his antics had managed to piss the guy off, and angry people only made mistakes. His rage was palpable, enough so that Sean knew he might have to take things more serious as well. All it took was a calming breath for him to let his heartrate slow down, everything focusing on how he would beat this guy. They had superhuman durability, that was made obvious by the taking the long fall without being injured, meaning that he would have no problem wailing on him. ”I guess I should get serious too.” From seeing the destructive potential this guy had, he would need to be careful. Granted his cells were already gaining a resistance against the energy, even that had its limits. Now came the constructs, a lot of chains with spiked balls at the end resembling flails.

So, if they couldn’t burn him they would try to beat him to death. Sean chuckled softly to himself, keeping an eye on any indication that the attack would come. There was the straightforward attack, while others attempting to circle around him, which took only a few seconds to work out within his hyperaware state. ”Clever bastard.” With little indication of motion, he was in motion, a sonic boom going outwards from his starting position as Sean took on a run. It started off as a straight charge towards the things striking towards him, ducking and weaving around the attacks, standing before Lucius within a matter of seconds.

Energy was gathering around the fist he planned to slam into the males face.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Red April 22nd 2015, 7:41 am

Dammit fast people were annoying, Lucius truly hated facing them. His opponent dodged and sped around his attacks pretty easily, but that wasn't the bad part. Again the man charged, faster then last time. It was a bit to fast for Lucius to defend against without his teleporter or repulsive field, seemed he was taking this one. He didn't even want to know what the reverse of his energy felt like, but he was about to. The mans fist hit Lucius directly in the teeth, causing his head to snap back and up because of his enemies stature.

Lucius staggered back, having felt pain for the first time in a long while. It was so unfamiliar to him at this point it was almost confusing. A few cold burns could be seen on Lucius' face, as well as some minor cuts. The rage that was in him before had grown, he was starting to just want to tear the guys eyes out rather then think about tactics like he needed to. He smiled a big grin as the pain faded, this was about to get ugly. Lucius' grey eyes sparked crimson red, energy permeating from his body.

In the next moment a solidified energy wall was released at his target with the purpose of pushing the man into another wall that had been formed behind him, this one with spikes included. Whether the hit landed or was evaded the constructs quickly dissipated afterwards. With that done Lucius would infuse the ground itself in energy, tearing it up in a direct path toward his opponent. It would hit with tremendous force, at least enough to throw his target back or daze him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 22nd 2015, 8:23 am

His fist filled with the reversed energy collided with Lucius’ face much like he had hoped it would, causing the male the stagger as Sean made more distance between him and the metahuman. He could tell from the hit that he had hurt him, but the damage was visible, however slight it was. Something told Sean that this was only the beginning, but then again that was what he was hoping for, this guy showing him what he was made of. However, the anger that was likely coursing through the male would only cause him to make mistakes, and when people made mistakes, well that was when they lost. Sean couldn’t help but chuckle as he prepared to act, his speed still in the realms of superhuman.

The first thing to react to was an energy wall formed before him, Sean rapidly shifting his right hand into a drill of sorts before rushing forward. The drill served its purpose, as he punched through the wall with an energy made specifically to counter it, letting it continue to collide with the one behind him. However, it seemed that the walls were nothing more than a means by which he could gather enough time to infuse the ground with energy. The problem with that, however dangerous the attack would have been was that all he needed to do was reach Lucius before the attack could be a danger to him.

So with all the strength he could muster, Sean would throw himself forward like a bullet, past the ground as it was infused with energy and to full tackle the now mad metahuman.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red April 22nd 2015, 8:54 am

His attacks were evaded again, this caused irritation in Lucius to the point that he might start flailing. Though, one wouldn't want someone with Lucius' destructive capabilities to flail. His enemy was poking and prodding at a delicate bomb at this point, it was only a matter of time before it exploded. Again his enemy charged him, moving at blinding speeds preparing a football tackle of sorts. It wouldn't go as his opponent had planned though. Suddenly, just as the charging man neared a car would appear out of seemingly no where.

Daniel had returned to the fight and could be seen about fifty feet down the street having just ported the car to protect Lucius. Regardless of whether or not the man hit the car it gave Lucius enough time to realize what was happening and react. He let out a pulse in all directions, you can't run around something if its everywhere. Granted he could run away, but the car probably stopped him long enough to allow Lucius' attack to hit without him fleeing. The car would be launched away, as well as everything else in the area just like before. The battlefield now looked like something out of a post apocalyptic movie and sirens could be heard in the distance. Lucius wasn't worried about cops though, just other meta human 'heroes' that may decide to show up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 22nd 2015, 9:09 am

Instead of a metahuman, Sean found himself colliding with what looked like some kind of car. The metal dented as his shoulder collided with it, a jolt running up his shoulder and considering the fact he wasn’t on his feet, well dodging the next attack was not so easy. As soon as his feet touched the ground, Sean backed up and just in time for the energy wave that was released in all directions. Sadly, back pedaling was not as fast as running so he found himself being struck by the full force of the attack. Despite the resistance he had been building up, Sean still felt that one as he was thrown back and everything around him was destroyed.

From what it seemed this guy wasn’t thinking anymore, just throwing around attacks without regards for anything else. For a few seconds all he heard was a ringing as the dust began to settle upon the street. Concrete had been reduced to molten slag and everything touched by the energy had been destroyed, save for one person. Apex slowly moved to his feet, skin red with irritation and with a few more burns, yet one could say that he was far less damaged that expected. ” He’s making this easy, too easy.” Sean muttered to himself with a grin, dusting himself off before looking around at the fallout of their battle.

Police were on their way, the wail of the sirens loud within the air. ”And then there’s those guys.” He muttered with a roll of his eyes, until hearing the sound of something land beside him. Turning to see what it was, Sean was met with an individual around an inch taller than him, dressed casually except for a hoodie pulled up and something covering most of their face save for the eyes. Guessing the age at this point was an impossible, but then again that didn’t matter. If they were jumping on the scene, then that meant they were some kind of hero hoping to join the action. ”Great, more people.”He said with a roll of his eyes, looking to the unknown person with a raised brow.

“I just thought you could use a little help.” They responded, voice slightly muffled, but he could tell they were young.

”As if, I totally have this under control.” Sean snapped back before turning to face Lucius.

”That explains why you’re injured while he looks just fine.” Was all the snark he got in return. Did this kid really want to piss him off? ”Even if you got this under control, I can’t exactly let this guy destroy New York anymore. It did just get rebuilt, right?” That much he could agree with.

”Alright, I see what you mean.” He said with a growl.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red April 22nd 2015, 9:38 am

What was this guy made of? He had taken an energy beating and he was still somehow upright. Lucius' eyes were now glowing red with rage, all that existed right now was him and Apex. He hadn't been this riled up yet, and he had gotten pretty pissed in the past. Daniel could see it even from the distance he was at, there would be a point where Lucius wouldn't even care if his second in command was caught in his fury. Within his view was now another person standing next to the man that had given him so much trouble, not good. The boy seemed young, but Lucius didn't want to fight two metahumans at once especelly considering Apex's power level.

All it took was a nod and Daniel knew what was asked of him. Daniel drew his specially made pistol and started walking toward the duo. Lucius also started closing distance, walking impatiently and with a burning rage in his steps. Once he got in range he let his opponent have it, an all out energy pulse directed at Sean and the other one. It burnt the already burnt ground as it rumbled, digging in and forming a crater.  Daniel knew they had to get out of here or Lucius was going to do some serious damage to the city, that was not exactly what they wanted. Whether or not Lucius' attack hit Daniel would fire his pistol into the air. It looked odd, but what he was doing was actually quite effective. As soon as the bullet left the barrel it was teleported directly behind the new hero, aiming to hit him through the chest.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 22nd 2015, 10:01 am

”Try not to get in my way then kid.” San noted with a sigh, now he was dealing with the damn teleporter as well as a pissed off energy manipulator. This was just not his day, though Sean had a feeling he could at least give them some hell. If the kid had anything useful, well he would have to wait and see about that. ”Whatever you do, now’s the time.” Sean growled before preparing himself, one arm shifting into a blade lined with the strange blue energy that was radiating from it. If he couldn’t hurt him with fists, then maybe a blade made to hurt him could do that.

Lucius would unleash a wave of his energy, tearing apart the ground on its way towards him, and within an instant the kid next to him disappeared in a gust of wind. ”What the hell?” Sean muttered and within an instant, he was hit by the attack, thrown back with exceptional force. However, that was more energy and less damage on his part. Rather than being thrown back, Sean was sent skidding back a good few feet, burnt still but less than the last time. ”I swear, you are just a broken record.” Sean muttered and broke into a super speed dash, aiming to circle around Lucius and then slash at his back.

As far as the other one, well they had reappeared without ceremony only to have a bullet nearly pierce their chest, giving him only enough time to divert the hit with a small burst of wind. Rather than getting a new chest hole, it tore through his arm, blood spurting from the wound as he let out a pained growl, unleashing a blast of wind at the teleporter.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red April 22nd 2015, 10:32 am

Lucius continued to walk forward after his attack hit, charging for another. Before he could follow up his first slightly effective blast though Sean had sped off again. Being too fast for the enraged Lucius the man circled around and cut him in the back with that blue energy. Lucius grunted from the sudden attack, It truly was painful, cold yet somehow hot. His suit had been cut, exposing a freezer burned slash. Turning to face the man, he used the energy he had charged previously to form dozens of blade constructs above the area him and the man were standing in. In the next instant they would rain down on the area, shooting at tremendous speed.

Daniel had a problem of his own, one in the form of this new kid that had displayed some kind of intangibility or teleportation. Those powers were both rather annoying when you wanted to kill the person that had them. Daniel could see the male was about to attack, so he simply ported. He would end his port about six feet from the kid, gun drawn. He pulled the trigger twice, releasing to bullets that would be teleported once again. One was aimed at his knee, while the other was aimed for the side of his head.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 22nd 2015, 10:47 am

The blade arm had sliced through the suit, but as far as flesh nothing had happened. Sean growled, preparing to react once again as the guy reacted just as quickly. If his weapon was not enough, Sean just had to think of the toughest metal he knew and the flesh would begin to rapidly shift color as well as composition. Hopefully this with the energy flowing through it be able to do something, though he had to deal with the constructs forming above him and then raining down. Without wasting any time, Sean was moving once again, dashing out from under the blades with barely a second, one of them cutting along his leg.

He bled, sure but it wasn't like he would be slowed down too much. Now standing at his side, he would try a new strategy, which was running around the villain and making the occasional cut rather than simply standing in one place. Hopefully he could wear him down with this, rather than getting worn down himself.

Meanwhile a certain hero was trying to deal with the teleporter, blood still flowing from the wound on his arm. They had teleported out of the way of his attack, meaning that they could likely do so from something so direct. This called for something more indirect as far as combat went. Still, more bullets were shot and all he could do was take an airy form, as they passed from places that would have not made sense from where the guy was standing. Creating wind currents, he would cause a localized wind storm around him, ripping and tearing away at everything around him, only increasing in strength.

With them so close, unless they teleported away they would be trapped within the mini-storm.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red April 22nd 2015, 11:26 am

The cut on his back would begin the healing process, though it would take a minute or two to get back to its normal state. He did not like that blue energy, not one bit. It seemed his attacks weren't doing as much damage as he would have liked, this was getting irritating to say the least. Though, he did make the guy bleed, so there was that. Again his opponent zipped off, running around him. It was a bit confusing, he had worked himself up so much he was just swinging at air at this point. Apex sped around, catching Lucius with a slash to the upper leg. The wound gushed blood, causing Lucius to instinctively hold it. While still recovering he got another slash to the side, which he grabbed with his other hand.

At this point he had two bleeding wounds and was worked up into a frenzy, this wasn't his day it seemed. Before anymore attacks could land, Lucius formed a dome construct around himself. He needed to clear his head, he was quite confident he could hold his enemy back long enough to do that even with the reversed energy. Meanwhile, Daniel was having trouble. He had been swept off his feet by some manner of wind. It flailed him around in the air for a few seconds before he finally realized he should probably teleport. He disappeared once more, this time reappearing inside Lucius' dome.

"Lucius! We have to go!" He said urgently. Lucius was quite shocked Daniel had just popped in, even he hadn't gotten used to that yet.

"....Ehg....we can take these guys, i'm not running away like some coward!" He said raising his voice to be heard over the sirens and Apex's sonic booms.

"Your tech is fried, I'm nearly tapped out, and your all worked up. If we keep going we're screwed. Your always telling me about tactical retreat." Daniel stated firmly.

"...Dammit, alright. Get us the hell out of here." Lucius said grabbing for Daniels hand.

Last edited by Red Tide on April 22nd 2015, 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 22nd 2015, 11:40 am

if the guy weren’t so mad, he might have had a better chance, but rage had poisoned his chances. Allowing Sean to get in two hits on him, painful looking slashes before he would create a dome that closed off avenues of attack for a little while. With this energy, what time it would have taken was only cut by a certain percentage, meaning he would have to take advantage of that as much as possible. This came in the form of a flurry of jabs at the dome, which seemed to hold up much better than he was expecting. With the nature of the energy, well he was not aware of the person that had teleported inside of the barrier.

It was when the barrier fell down that he found out his foe was gone. ”You have got to be kidding me!” He shouted with an edge to his voice and a deep sigh as the energy faded from the blade arm that reverted to a natural state, flesh turning a slight tan color and fingers forming from the sharp edge. His clothes had for the most part been ruined, but something told him that he sent a rather powerful message to whoever it was he fought. Then came the problem of that kid that had joined his fight, who seemed to disappear as soon as he had appeared.

”What…the hell even happened?” He said with a sigh as he could hear the sirens in the distance, which was not something he wanted to deal with. So without a second wasted, Sean was off superhumanly quick.

--

The setting was a less destroyed portion of the city, a man dressed in black stepping out from around a corner and leaning against a wall, arms crossed over his chest and an almost amused smirk on his lips. ”You sure love to cause a scene, don’t you Lucius?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red April 22nd 2015, 12:14 pm

Grabbing at Daniels hand they would move through space, disappearing from where they were standing. Teleporting was always odd, especelly long range jumps. Anyone who didn't have experience doing it would likely vomit their first time. Instantaneously Lucius and Daniel appeared not back in their New York safe house but in some slightly less destroyed district. That wasn't expected, Daniel must have been tired.

"What happened?" Lucius said out of breath and holding the now healing wounds on his body.

"Huuhhhuhuuu........if..i do that again....ima pass out." Daniel said in response breathing heavy as he let himself slide down a wall until he was in a sitting position.

"Alright.....just try to rest quickly, we need to get back." Lucius said pulling off destroyed pieces of gear and tossing them aside. What happened next was rather shocking, a familiar young man dressed all in black appeared from behind a nearby corner. What in the hell was he doing here?

"....Well, i suppose we both have our methods." Lucius said with a small amount of laughter, not showing his surprise. Daniel on the other hand was quite freaked out.

"What......what are you doing here?" Daniel said, confused as to how his mentors ally knew where he would port too. He didn't ask, he wasn't one to care about such meaningless things. How he knew they were there didn't matter, only that he was here now.

"You caught me at a bad time it seems." Lucius said with a smile brushing himself off before taking a few steps toward Alpha.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top