The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Thug life [invite only] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Thug life [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Thug life [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Thug life [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Thug life [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Thug life [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Thug life [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Thug life [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Thug life [invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Thug life [invite only] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Thug life [invite only] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Thug life [invite only] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Thug life [invite only] I_vote_lcapThug life [invite only] I_voting_barThug life [invite only] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Thug life [invite only]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thug life [invite only] Empty Thug life [invite only]

Post by Arcana April 17th 2015, 11:49 pm

New York, now that was a city he hadn't been to in a good while. Ever since it had been destroyed by the mad man Necrodium if he could remember, but now it was for the most part rebuilt. Luckily, his home of Brooklyn was one of those places that had not gone without rebuilding. Unluckily, criminal activity had already begun to resurface within the place, making it all the more annoying for Sean who was visiting there for a few days. Granted, with his physiology as it was he could traverse from New York to LA in around an hour, that wasn't the issue at the moment. It was the whole crime thing, though he was mostly following them rather than actually actively going against them at the moment. If he just jumped into things, well that could've gone wrong for all of the parties involved.

”Give them a breeding ground and they just spread.” Sean muttered reclining against a wall, typing away at his cellphone while just managing to look unimposing as possible. As far as what he was doing here in the middle of the night was one thing, and that was him following after a small lead that was supposed to lead him closer to the source of the crime in the city. He was dressed up for it, simple blue jeans, a muscle shirt and a snug jacket over that, looking as inconspicuous as possible. He even went as far as to change those glowing silver eyes into another color, a simple dark green. With a final few types on the screen, he deposited the phone into his pocket and sighed.

”These guys sure like to take their time.” The location was a sort of bar, though through some manner of magic it was empty, save for him in the corner as well as those that were just walking in now. They looked pretty shady from what he knew, and the fact that a face or two matched the descriptions he had gotten. Once they all had gathered, they would sit around a table and begin to talk, strangely enough they didn't notice him off the bat. Which made this so much easier than Sean had been expecting. From what he had heard, they were new recruits in some kind of gang, except what that he was not too aware of. This just made things so much easier than ever.

Walking over to the small group, all of them turned to him slightly surprised. ”Well, i'm glad i'm not late to anything.” he stated simply, sitting down not drawing too much attention from the others. So it seemed like this was going to be too easy.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Thug life [invite only] Empty Re: Thug life [invite only]

Post by Red April 18th 2015, 4:48 pm

The city of New York, despite being destroyed and then rebuilt new, was still a major crime hub. This could be attributed to the various gangs in the city, ones that were now working for either the Ultra Gang or The Black Lotus society. They say crime doesn't pay, but that was a flawed statement when you were referring to someone as good as it as Lucius. Running his own little gang had brought him many assets, he had eyes, ears, and guns all over this rock of a city.

Yes he technically answered to Deathbringer as far as his gang and terf went, but he didn't see it that way. Lucius never acted like he worked for anyone even if he did, he saw Deathbringer and the rest of the gang as business partners. Lucius' gang was far from his main concern, in fact it was only there for resources. He could care less about drugs and weapons, but it was a lucrative side business. Lucius was meeting with a few new recruits, they all had something that he would benefit from of course.

Lucius wasn't going to recruit just anyone, they would either need to be metas or have something that would make weapons trading move smoother. Having connections to various underling gangs was always good as well. It was all part of his plan, he needed a secure grip on the cities crime if he was going to further his bigger goals. Lucius had watched the bar from atop a nearby building for awhile, watching his guys walk in and some other dude. He wouldn't be a problem.

"Why are we here in person? You could have had one of our pawns take care of this." Daniel said as him and Lucius looked down at the bar.

"A man most oversee his devices every once in awhile, otherwise he loses control of them." Lucius said casually in response.

"....Alright, then lets get this over with." Daniel said outstretching his hand which Lucius quickly grabbed. The two were teleported into the bar, shocking everyone at the table they were next to. Everyone that Lucius had expected was there, and one extra. Maybe he was with one of the guys, but from the way the others were looking at him Lucius gathered the male wasn't exactly invited. Daniel also caught this, but he was a bit more outspoken.

"That's one more then was expected, who's the shorty?" Daniel said asking the potential recruits while looking at the green eyed man directly. Lucius just let out a low grumble, why was this dude here? He didn't exactly expect to have to kill someone today.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 18th 2015, 5:18 pm

Sean held himself with a certain self confidence, sitting down with arms crossed over his chest while glaring at anyone that looked at him funny. Poor guys didn't know him and were lucky as far as that went, because he liked to fashion himself a scary guy. Granted, his short stature made him look anything less than intimidating, but that was when people made their biggest mistakes. Assuming him to be something less than he actually was, then they ended up with their faces beaten in. They were waiting for the man of the hour however, someone they were being recruited to work with and someone that Sean had heard the name of thrown around here and there.

Some had said the guy was pretty dangerous, but then again they said that about a lot of people. Whether Sean found that to be the truth or not would come to light eventually, if not tonight. First he was doing a little stealth work, at least trying to anyway. Within less than a second, two individuals appeared within the room, one of them wearing a mask and the other some kind of blond. ”This is going to be fun.” He thought to himself, controlling the smirk that was threatening to emerge. At least there was something nice to look at while this went on, otherwise he would have found himself bored by the whole thing, unless the masked man had something special up their sleeves.

Well, until the blondie went and called him shortie. The self contained smirk turned into a rather harsh frown, green eyes looking into the males sharply, as if it could cut. ”Oh look, a woman who doesn't know any bettah.” He quipped in his favored thick Brooklyn accent. Normally the guy would have been knocked to the floor, but he still had appearances to keep up. ”The name's Sean. I'm sure everyone wants to know why this shorties here, so let me enlighten ya.  I'd heard you guys get things done, and someone like me...well that's just my thing.” He didn't have a care in the world, not like he had any reason to be scared of any of these bafoons they called criminals.

”I had thought you guys would want some meta muscle is all. Unless i'm wrong, then I can get outta here.” Now the bait was set.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red April 18th 2015, 6:48 pm

It was hard to tell Lucius' expressions when he wasn't wearing a mask, with it it was nearly impossible to gauge his reaction. Daniel on the other hand was visibly irritated, staring at the man with a very dirty look.

"If you wish to do business come find me another time. Interrupting one of my meetings will only cause you trouble." Lucius said smugly. It could now be seen that he felt the same way as his second in command, Lucius didn't want this guy here. It was pretty apparent now that the short man was not merely human, no man of that size had this much balls without something to back it up. The course of action Lucius would take was completely dependent on if the male left willingly or not.

Daniel placed his palm on the table, which then dematerialized. He had teleported it some place or another, but thats not what mattered. With the space between them now open Daniel walked toward the shorter man, getting in his face. Lucius cringed a little, he had told Daniel time and time again not to do things like that to unknown opponents. Eh, whatever, might as well let the kid learn the hard way.

"You heard him, piss the hell off." Daniel said now inches from the meeting crashers face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 18th 2015, 7:02 pm

Sean had visibly angered them, and that much he could tell from the blond's twisted expression. He smirked widely, though the masked man seemed to more want him out than anything else. Bad move on their part, but then again it was always poor moves with these criminals types. They could've had some gain from his cooperation but instead they always went with the stupid options. While the masked man had enough decency not to get into his face, the other one was far more rude. ”Any closer bub and I might take this the wrong way.” Sean quipped, not betraying his next move as he was more blur than anything else. One hand shot up to grab the males shirt, too fast for any human to perceive as he slammed his forehead into the guys nose.

He could hear the audible crunch as nose broke and the guy was thrown off guard, giving him enough time to throw him aside. ”But what can I say? I do have a weakness for blondes.” He quipped without a care in the world as he looked to the masked man almost as if silently asking him what next? The others looked absolutely shocked, as if he shouldn't have done that, but then again he did not give a damn. Honestly, he looked as pleased as punch. ”So, was that all? Because the kid talked a big game, but damn did he fold easy. Are all of your mooks that stupid or is he a special case?”

So here he was, sitting there as the perfect picture of smug grace and smiling defiantly at Lucius.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red April 18th 2015, 7:25 pm

Yep, as expected Daniel got what was coming to him. Still though, that was his second in command, Lucius couldn't let this guy get away with that. Daniel fell to the ground after being headbutted and tossed aside, holding his gushing nose. Lucius gave his underling a disappointed look, which meant multiple things to the porter. Daniel, still holding his nose, disappeared from view. He had teleported on to the buildings roof where he would gather himself and get ready for what he knew was coming. Lucius stared at the man dead on, not moving a muscle as he addressed the goons in the room.

"I would advise getting out of dodge, i won't hold back because your around. We can continue this meeting later." He said to the men building up energy in his core. Whether they left or not he would attack, and by the end of it the building would more then likely be rubble. He didn't like this guy much, and his headbutting of Daniel pissed Lucius off quite a bit.

"Your maturity fits your size. You're like a 10 year old with adult features." Lucius said chuckling through his masks filter, making it sound quite menacing.

"Insults aside though, the kids family, so i have to kill you." Lucius said abruptly stopping his small bit of laughter, switching his demeanor on a dime from amused to serious. He let a pulse of energy out, nothing compared to what he could unleash but it managed to cause most of the tables and chairs in the room to be thrown and corroded. He was again sizing up his opponent, he didn't want to destroy the building if he didn't have to.

Last edited by Red on July 3rd 2015, 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 18th 2015, 7:44 pm

He was pissed off, that much Sean could tell despite the voice filter that worked within their mask. It seemed they were not too happy about having their second in command being knocked on their asses, but then again the guy had asked for it. From what he could tell, teleporting was the only trick the guy had on him, which meant Sean could take him down should the fight come to that. Keeping that self assured facade up, Sean waited for the masked man to do something. The criminals would mill out leaving them alone, Apex devoting some xenogens towards defense because he felt like something big was coming.

He could tell simply from the guys posture and a feeling within his gut that was screaming it. Despite how confident Sean looked, a part of him was worried even if a little. This guy didn't look like the other one, he had a more intimidating aura about him. He would not be as easy as the teleporter. The next thing happened was the male unleashing a pulse of energy upon him, throwing tables and such aside. The floor tore and Sean was thrown back with an impressive amount of force, not that his body wasn't able to adapt to take the damage. Oh it hurt, especially with that pesky effect, but that was just some energy his XENOGENS would absorb.

In the aftermath, the bar was now messier, Sean kicking himself out from under a ruined table, though his jacket was ruined. ”Scathing insult really. Who taught you that, your boyfriend I headbutted? I mean, you must be pretty mad to wreck a perfectly good bar.” he said in an almost mocking manner, looking around at mess the villain had made. A long and drawn out whistle worked it's way form his lips, drawing out for a few seconds. ”So what was that? Some kind of weird acid? I mean, peope and their weird ass energies these days.” With a shake of his head, Sean looked up to Lucius as his green eyes changed; shifting into an ominous glowing silver.

”My turn.” In an instant, his xenogens allocated themselves to greater speed and he was in motion, seemingly going for a direct attack, though his aim was to misdirect and circle around to slam a fist into the males jaw from the side.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red April 18th 2015, 8:04 pm

Ok, enhanced durability. Lucius now knew this guy wasn't a softy, so he would have to up his output. He had made quite a mess of the bar, not that it was nice in the first place. Lucius wasn't one to get angry at insults, but this guys attitude was just begging Lucius to hurt him. Rather then continue to talk with the annoying little shit he just ignored what he said, using the time the man took talking to prepare for a return attack. The man rushed him, far to straight forward for his strategic mind to not see coming.

Unclasping a bomb from his belt and dropping it he teleported just as the man got close. He had appeared outside, watching the building and presumably his opponent be blown to smithereens. The entire inside lit up, turning anything within the bombs range to ash. The roof then collapsed because of lack of support, whether the male survived this though was unknown. Daniel popped in next to Lucius, who was watching the building go up in flames from the street.

"I doubt you will be of any help to me in this, standby for extraction." He said to Daniel not moving his eyes from the demolished bar.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 18th 2015, 8:19 pm

In the last seconds before his fist would collide with face, there was nothing. It appeared like the guy had teleported, much to his added annoyance. ”You have got to be fu...” An explosion as he was hurled back by a sudden concussive force that his him right in the chest, and the everywhere else as well. Sean was thrown back by the sudden force, while most of the place was destroyed as well, leaving him with a stinging sensation within his chest. Okay, so now he was dealing with a guy that had weird burning energy and bombs, as well as teleporting.

Jumping to his feet and breaking through the collapsed rubble of the roof, Sean growled softly while looking around. ”Well this is fantastic. The fucker can teleport too, just my luck. I mean why can't I teleport? Because fuck you Sean, that's why you can't.” he began grumbling to himself before remembering that he was fighting, which gave little room to complain about his lack of mobility compared to the male. It meant he would have to make up for it another way, perhaps something a little less direct.

This was one of those tech types likely, which meant he would have to think of something to deal with that too. His eyes fell upon what looked like two people standing on a building overlooking the smoldering remains of the bar, brushing off a few bits of dust from his shirt.

It was time to adapt his plan and if anything, Apex could adapt. ”Let's see.” he hummed softly to himself, allocating more XENOGENS to speed, and this time his movements were even faster. Within less than a second a sonic boom would radiate outwards from his standing point, throwing a good bit of rubble outwards. A second didn't even pass before he was there standing atop the roof, hands placed on his waidst still sizing up the duo. His shirt for the most part was torn up and there were signs of damage on his torso, but nothing that would slow him down.

”Nice trick you got there, but you're gonna need more than a few bombs and magical red stuff to beat me.” Now it was time to see if he could push him into doing something stupid. ”maybe I need too show how it's done.” Raising one hand, the flesh would ripple and contort, becoming something else, shifting in shape until it resembled a weapon more than a limb. Moving super sonic speeds, he would move only a few feet away from Lucius as the reverse engineering process had already finished, hoping to hit the male dead on with the new, cold energy.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red April 19th 2015, 2:14 pm

And of course the man didn't die, expected yet still disappointing. His opponent didn't seem to be remotely injured, he was right, it would take more then that. Lucius was slightly shocked when the male sped up the building, as was Daniel. It was a good thing this guy was a talker, if he had just blitzed Lucius he may not have had time to react. All it took was a thought, an order to his AI as the man spoke about showing him how it was done.

Lucius' repulsive field had been activated, colliding with the mans wicked fast attack. Sparks flew, a pulse of force coming from the high tech shield that would likely send his enemy flying back. Now, what the hell was that? Blue energy? From what Lucius' scanners told him, it was the complete opposite of his own. Interesting, it seemed this man literally reversed the energy that Lucius had thrown at him into something new. It was quite lethal too, at least as much as Lucius' own energy. His repulsive field started to short out until it was finally down completely, it wouldn't save him from taking a hit again.

Alright, tactics. Daniel was getting tired, he only had maybe one port left before he couldn't do it again. This guy didn't seem to be able to fly, so perhaps that would give Lucius a slight advantage. Bombs didn't work, neither did his energy. Heck, for all Lucius knew it fueled his opponent. He needed to start pulling the cards up his sleeve or this would end badly. Despite his blank stare, Lucius was worried. He knew he would be able to get away if he needed to, but running away while in this city would serve only to batter his reputation.

If the male was thrown back, which he likely would be, Lucius used the precious time to activate his thrusters. He flew up and away until he was about 40 feet above the man and Daniel. Daniel, tiredly, ported as far as he could to rest in an alleyway, he knew what Lucius was up to. He usually would have went higher, but he was playing for information on his enemies powers. Lucius needed to know if the male had any way of getting to him before he did what he was going to do. Regardless, he started charging energy.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 20th 2015, 12:37 am

The reverse engineered energy would collide with something but it was not Lucius of all people. Instead it hit some sort of shield that shorted out as soon as it collided but gave the man enough time to get out of the way. If it would have hurt them upon contact, well he was hoping so, otherwise his XENOGENS weren't as great as advertised, which was not the case as far as Sean was aware of. Upon contact with the shield, a pulse of force knocked him back a few feet sliding, though Sean hadn't been thrown off his feet. ”Looks like this won't be as easy as I thought.” He muttered noting that his shield had went down upon contact with the energy, suggesting that he could short it out rather easy.

Not that Sean was expecting to lose, because that just wasn't how Apex rolled, as far as he knew anyway. All he had to do was be sure to adapt to whatever the guy the at him quick enough, unless he pulled out some kind of doomsday weapon. So now he had to think tactics, which seemed to come easier once he was un the middle of battle, rather than sitting around doing nothing. Maybe it was the whole adrenaline thing that kicked in that helped, Sean wasn't any sort of science buff afterall. Next came the revelation that the guy could fly, which made things much more annoying than they were a few seconds ago. If they could fly, that just meant he would have to destroy whatever let them fly in the first place. Even from here he could tell that they were using some kind of thruster to achieve flight, which meant he would have to do something about those.

If they were using technology, then the only way he could deal with that annoying portion was to find a way to shut that down. That was when it hit Sean like a ton of bricks, minus the actual bricks and so he would have to do some creative thinking. Using the speed he had give himself, Sean was off, not after Lucius but something else entirely. He wanted electricity and this was a city afterall, meaning that all he had to do was find a powerline and viola, free electricity. Which he found easy enough, climbing up one with superhuman ease and tearing apart one of the cables as he felt the electrical energy course through his body. It stung like hell, but in the end, he would get what he wanted as his body rapidly became resistant to the shocks, and even immune to the level of voltage he was taking.

With this done, all he had to do was wait for the next step in his oh so devious plan, and likely something that would surprise the super genius, though for good measure he grabbed ahold of a car and chucked it at him to keep him busy.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red April 21st 2015, 9:36 am

So what was his next move? Would he throw energy at the guy just to have it reversed and/or absorbed? Whatever the man could do it allowed him to take an explosion to the face and shrug off an energy attack that would have sliced through normal people like butter. Another interesting thing about this opponent, as soon as he saw Lucius was flying he made a B line for.....power lines. Whatever it was he was doing, Lucius wasn't going to hover around and wait for its results.

With the energy he had built up he unleashed a much more powerful energy pulse which was focused at his very annoying target. The attack was so powerful it sent cars down on the street flying. Literally everything in the area was either incinerated or launched. Most of the roof he had previously been standing on had also been blown to bits. How his opponent would deal with the sudden flash of red fury was not known, but Lucius had a feeling it would be just as ineffective as what he had done before.

Gathering himself, Lucius looked around at the wreckage he had caused. This ability of his really was destructive.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 21st 2015, 9:55 am

Not one to simply let him do his thing like most intelligent people, Lucius had unleashed an attack upon Sean, but he had already gathered sufficient energy by the time the attack was unleashed. It crackled within him, through each cell and felt like pure energy to him, just what he wanted. Even his eyes were glowing an electric blue,  a small spark of electrical energy randomly sparking from his body. Destruction was unleashed within the wake of the masked man, a large portion of it striking Sean as he was thrown back, feeling the painful stinging of the acidic energy washing over him.

This hurt a lot more than the last attack, enough so to actually cause some damage to his body, flesh burning and partially melting to a degree as he rolled along the street. Even then, he felt the large amount of energy that was unleashed being metabolized through his body. ”Okay, what is with this guy and that damn energy?” Sean growled, rolling onto his side and feeling over his chest which was raw from the attack. ”Fuck that hurts.” He growled, ordering the XENOGENS to begin to prioritize for his next move. It was time he brought him down to earth, quite literally.

The electrical energy he had absorbed was building within him, fed and amplified by the very things that now composed him. Higher and higher thus energy rose as he stood amidst the ash and destruction that Lucius had created, with a look of utter anger. ”My turn fuck face.” Crossing arms over his chest, Sean let the process complete and within an instant a powerful EMP would radiate outwards from his body. All electricity within a decent distance flickered before going out, all things that were technology was going to have a bad day.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Red April 22nd 2015, 6:18 am

So he had done some damage to his opponent, finally. He now knew his energy was indeed doing damage and not just getting absorbed. That small victory was enough to make Lucius crack a smug smile, but it would be short lived. His smirk swiftly turned into a frown of realization. Right before it happened Lucius knew what the man was about to do, why had he not caught on earlier? It seemed this guy was a bit more clever then Lucius had given him credit for, a bit. The EMP was massive, low quality compared to his own considering it came from standard electricity, but still massive.

"Perfect" Was all he thought as he saw the actual pulse pass over him, causing his HUD to flicker and his entire suit to shut down. His thrusters convulsed before shutting down entirely, causing him to fall to the ground. He hit hard, falling through the hole in the roof and onto the floor. He grunted softly as he pulled himself from the floor, pulling his now dimmed mask off and letting his hood down. Well this was just great, no technology. Now he had to rely completely on his powers, not Lucius' style at all. The fall hadn't hurt in the slightest, still though, his pride was a bit bruised. Cracking his neck, Lucius simply waved his hand and the wall of the building that was separating him from his opponent was completely incinerated.

"Impressive, but i don't need my toys to beat you down..." He said walking forward, producing an aura of rage and determination. At this point his anger was kicking in, his use of energy wasn't helping. If this guy continued to annoy him the whole block would be in danger. Trying to burn/corrode his enemy didn't seem to be working very well, so Lucius' first thought was to use constructs. If the mans energy absorption worked like many others Lucius had met then solidified energy would be harder or even impossible to take in. With a gesture at least a dozen crimson chains materialized before Lucius, there ends carrying nasty looking spike balls. In the next instant they all launched at his opponent, some going for a straight forward strike while others circled their target in an effort to entangled the male. If they managed to, then Lucius would tighten the chains in an attempt at squeezing the man the death.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 22nd 2015, 6:38 am

His EMP had worked wonders, knocking out the villains tech and bringing him crashing to the ground. This meant he wouldn’t have to worry about those little toys of his, and that meant more time to deal with that annoying power of his. This was when things got interesting, when he learned if this guy was more than just his toys. The flesh around his foists began to glow, crackling with a strange blue energy, releasing a mist that was reminiscent to ice almost. It was obvious that the guy didn’t want this energy touching him, and from how his shield reacted, then likely this guy would not fare much better against the energy. ”Well that’s a relief. I thought you were only going be using toys through this.” Sean quipped in return with a chuckle, audibly cracking his knuckles and preparing for whatever the villain had next.

Something told him that his antics had managed to piss the guy off, and angry people only made mistakes. His rage was palpable, enough so that Sean knew he might have to take things more serious as well. All it took was a calming breath for him to let his heartrate slow down, everything focusing on how he would beat this guy. They had superhuman durability, that was made obvious by the taking the long fall without being injured, meaning that he would have no problem wailing on him. ”I guess I should get serious too.” From seeing the destructive potential this guy had, he would need to be careful. Granted his cells were already gaining a resistance against the energy, even that had its limits. Now came the constructs, a lot of chains with spiked balls at the end resembling flails.

So, if they couldn’t burn him they would try to beat him to death. Sean chuckled softly to himself, keeping an eye on any indication that the attack would come. There was the straightforward attack, while others attempting to circle around him, which took only a few seconds to work out within his hyperaware state. ”Clever bastard.” With little indication of motion, he was in motion, a sonic boom going outwards from his starting position as Sean took on a run. It started off as a straight charge towards the things striking towards him, ducking and weaving around the attacks, standing before Lucius within a matter of seconds.

Energy was gathering around the fist he planned to slam into the males face.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top