The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Bright Lights (Neon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bright Lights (Neon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Bright Lights (Neon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Bright Lights (Neon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Bright Lights (Neon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Bright Lights (Neon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Bright Lights (Neon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Bright Lights (Neon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Bright Lights (Neon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Bright Lights (Neon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Bright Lights (Neon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Bright Lights (Neon) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bright Lights (Neon)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bright Lights (Neon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bright Lights (Neon)

Post by Data April 9th 2015, 10:02 pm

Run really fast? Well, that was cool as hell. Of course, now it was his turn. He honestly didn't know fully what he was capable of, new things surfaced all the time. Though he could give her a rough idea.

"Me? Well, its pretty complicated. There's a bunch of stuff that comes with it, too. But i suppose the easiest way of saying it is that i can control and tap into technology. Like right now I'm reading that guys text messages and Google translating all of these signs." Jake said pointing at a guy sitting at a bench with his phone out. He actually kinda felt good about his powers, for the first time. He liked talking about them, he hated keeping all of it to himself. So much information constantly moved through his head he felt like he might explode if he didn't tell someone.

They finally arrived at her apartment, Jake following behind Hikari as they did. After watching her unlock the door he would follow her in, after all he didn't wanna wait outside.

Data
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2014-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Orsy April 9th 2015, 10:36 pm

A few minutes of walking up stairs and the two reach Hikari’s apartment, up at the top floor. “Control technology?  That’s pretty bad ass.  You can do a lot with that kind of skill, you’re lucky.”  She smiles back at him, before unlocking her door and stepping in.  She reaches over and flips the light switch, and nothing comes on. “Damnit.. light bulbs don’t last for shit..” She sighs and slowly lifts up a finger. “Here, I’ll show you another power I have.” She snickers as her fingertip produces a bright purple light, illuminating the room a small bit. “I’m a human light bright, I don’t really know why its purple… but I like the color.” Her shoulder shrug. “Come in, just let me replace this damn light bulb..”

Her apartment was small, and a bit cramped.  There was a joint living room and kitchen, a bathroom, and one bedroom.  Hikari clearly lived alone.  The kitchen was a bit of a mess, dishes all in the sink and dining table, with some take-out boxes thrown around.  “Sorry for the mess, I never really have time to clean up much.” she calls out from replacing the light bulb on the ceiling, lighting up the bulk of the apartment. “There we go..” She slowly looks at Jake, “Go ahead and sit down on the couch, I’ll be right out.”

She turned her back on him to walk into her bedroom, slowly taking of her jacket and tossing it at the rack next to the front door, revealing her bare arms.  Hikari really did have the body of a martial artist, she had just the right amount of muscle tone to be able to do some damage, but still slender enough to be light on her feet.  “So where are we going?” She calls out from her bedroom in the middle of changing her clothes.
Orsy
Orsy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : Don't let the kitty fool you, this Orsy is a happy boi.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 143
Job : None'ya
Humor : HAHAHAHAHA
Registration date : 2015-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Data April 10th 2015, 12:37 am

She said he was lucky, well, one that didn't know about his powers could probably say that. The truth was most of the time he didn't feel very lucky at all. His powers had so many side effects, like seizures and involuntary eavesdropping of random phone calls. He wanted to learn more about his powers, and honestly it seemed the only person that could teach him was another technopath or Lucius.

Lucius left a bad taste in his mouth yes, but he did do this to him, he would know about it. Jake had a feeling he would eventually meet him again, but definitely not soon. Shaking that thought from his head Jake followed Hikari inside to find her light bulb was dead. Jake even made sure, finding that it was indeed broken and not just loose. It wasn't a big deal, especelly since Hikari started glowing...

"Wow, i think i know what you meant by 'it draws a lot of attention' now." Jake said smiling at the female through the dim purple light. There was a short silent moment that felt pretty romantic, or maybe that was that wishful thinking again. Either way, Jake was pretty excited. Though he kept his calm and quiet attitude. She said sorry about the mess, which was always expected when you went to someone elses house. It wasn't all that messy though, at least not by his families standards. He was always the person to pick things up, cleaning up after his own parents instead of the other way around.

"Nah, its nice, really." Jake said moments before Hikari quickly got the bulb replaced. She told him he could sit on the couch while he waited, which he promptly did. Jake was always polite like that, not sitting unless offered. Though he wasn't always a gentleman as showcased by his close eying of her slender yet muscular body as she walked up the stairs to her room. He knew he just met the girl and looking at her like that was inappropriate, but damn, he couldn't help himself.

After a minute or two of waiting, the important question was asked, what were they doing? He knew it was up to him to plan the date, he was the guy after all.

"Well, do you like pizza and booze?" Jake said serious enough for it to be taken as an actual question but jokingly enough to allow him to say he was kidding if she didn't drink.
Data
Data
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : Our technological powers increase, but the side effects and potential hazards also escalate. -Alvin Toffler

Job : Part time teen hero.
Humor : .....Eh..am i supposed to put a joke in here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Orsy April 11th 2015, 12:00 pm

The tomboy slowly comes out of her bedroom, now wearing a royal purple tank top instead of her previous black one and a pair of black jean shorts.  Her eyes dart to her clock on the wall behind the couch Jake sat on, making note of the time.  Its around four, not getting too late.  The men she beat down the other night were working for Lucius and they were selling illegal weapons, so Hikari naturally wants to head out and investigate them even more.  Hopefully this date with Jake doesn’t last too long, she needs to be out there tonight.  Then again, he is a pretty strong meta.  She could take him with her and show him the extent of Lucius’ influence.  But he might get hurt.

Her arms stretch out as she gives off a deep and long yawn, scratching the back of her head.  “Hmm… Pizza..  We don’t have many pizza joints around these blocks, for obvious reasons.. but I am getting tired of the taste of soy sauce.. so.. yeah!  Sure!  Pizza sounds fun.” She gives him a hearty smile and walks over to sit down next to him on the couch.  “We can call it in for delivery, and as for the booze.. I got some in the fridge?”  She knows Jake is a minor and under the legal age of alcohol consumption, but they’re in a shitty neighborhood and Hikari herself is only nineteen so it isn’t like she’s a responsible adult just yet anyway.  She was drinking in the alleyways while gambling with lowlifes when she was younger than he was.  The tomboy even has a fake ID to allow her to sneak into her favorite underground nightclub a few blocks away.  Just because she’s a vigilante doesn’t mean she feels the need to follow every law in the books.

Her mind went back to the night before at that point, sighing deeply before looking over to Jake.  “Hey.. listen.. I might as well tell you something..” She turns her body to face him more, “I’m not just a metahuman like you.. I also go out a few times a week dressed up in a black outfit, and I use my powers to make the lives of gangsters hell.  I wouldn’t call myself a hero or anything, but I like to think I’m doing good for the people of this fucked up city.”  She sighs again, looking down for a moment to think.  Jake is the only person she had ever told about her secret night activities, thinking he should know what he’s getting into by hanging around with her.  “Anyway, last night I was doing exactly that to a crew of thugs trafficking weaponry down at the docks.  I was beating on one of the guys down there, and he mentioned Lucius by name.  I’m not completely positive its the same Lucius you met, but the way the guy dresses and presents himself makes it all more convincing that he is.  I didn’t want to tell you this when he was there, because I didn’t want him to know I was the one who took out his guys..”  Hikari’s eyes look up into Jake’s, hoping he understands and accepts her statement.  She wants to protect him from those gangs, and she can’t protect him unless he knows the risk of being around him.
Orsy
Orsy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Data April 11th 2015, 11:08 pm

Great, she agreed on pizza. It seemed they wouldn't be going out though, which was fine. Jake quickly ordered a couple pizzas online with his powers, things like that made him love what he could do. She would notice his eyes turning green again, they always did that when he concentrated on doing something with his abilities. After he did that he would listen to what Hikari was saying, which was quite interesting. It seemed she was a vigilante, which for some reason just made him all the more attracted to her. He also learned that Lucius was some kind of gang lord, which sort of disturbed him.

Well, he shouldn't have been surprised, Lucius looked like bad news. Even though he kind of liked the idea of her basically being a superhero, Jake was pretty concerned. That was dangerous, not everyone was some kind of grunt. There were people that could kill her with a thought. Yeah she managed to survive this long, but she couldn't out run death forever, she wasn't that fast. He felt the need to help her  to keep an eye on her. She saved him from whatever it was Lucius wanted to do with him, he wanted to return the favor.

"Well, its good to hear your doing something with your powers. I haven't done anything but steal, which isn't like me. Just.....be careful, its dangerous stuff vigilantism........." Jake said with concern in his voice. Even though he just met Hikari, he truly did care for her.

"Have you ever considered partnering up? I could be pretty useful.....Anyway, i ordered the pizza. I also got this.." Jake said taking off his back pack and opening it up. He pulled out a bottle of whiskey that was unopened, he had stole it about a week ago. Whatever she had in her fridge, this was probably better.

"Got any glasses? Might as well have a drink while we wait."
Data
Data
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : Our technological powers increase, but the side effects and potential hazards also escalate. -Alvin Toffler

Back to top Go down

Post by Orsy April 15th 2015, 12:54 pm

Hikari gave Jake a soft smile as she looked at him, noticing the worry in his voice.  She thought that was sweet of him to worry for her, no one else really cares.  Mostly because she never let’s anyone close enough to her for them to care.  But this boy, whom she had only met an hour ago, cares for her well being.  That touched the tomboy’s heart, and she appreciated it.  The feeling was mutual as well.  Even though she had just met Jake, she felt responsible for him and cared deeply about his safety.

With a smile and a quick tough-girl chuckle, Hikari leaned back into the back of her couch, “That’s sweet of you to worry about me, but you don’t have to.  I’m a big girl, and I know all too well what I’ve gotten myself into.  Plus, you’ve never seen me in a fight, I can’t definitely handle myself out there.” she looks over to Jake and gives him a wink, maybe foreshadowing that he’ll see her fight in the future.  It’s true that she had been thinking about taking him along with her on a patrol, maybe beat up some drug dealers.

Hikari was suddenly stunned when Jake stated the exact same thing she had been thinking at that moment.  Shit, is he a telepath too? She thought to herself after looking him in the eyes.  He was right, he’d be very useful in the field with his powers.  With him on her side, no one would be able to hide their dealings from her, just one look into someone’s private phone records and a lifetime of dirt can be at her fingertips.  Though what if he got hurt?  Hikari doubted he had hand to hand combat skills like she does.

The subject changed back to pizza, and he pulled out a whiskey bottle.  Woah… she thought to herself, that’s some hard stuff for a teenager to be drinking… Hikari was no stranger to alcohol, her clubbing habits can prove that, but she’s not really a frequent drinker of hard liquor.  Her shoulders lifted up in a shrug as she stands up from the couch. “Sure, I got some glasses.” She begins to walk into her kitchen and goes through her cabinets. “So… about the partnering up thing…” She turns around with two small glasses in her hands, “You can definitely be useful to me and the cause… but can you fight?  I mean, do you have any training in martial arts, have you fought before?  Like you said, its very dangerous out there and the last thing I want is for you to get hurt.” She slowly walks back to the couch and sits down, placing the two glasses on the coffee table in front of them, her eyes fixed on Jake’s as she listens for his response.
Orsy
Orsy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Data April 15th 2015, 2:15 pm

Jake smirked at her confidence, maybe she could handle herself, but it still didn't take away his concern. Him coming with her on these night outings would be good for him. Its not like he had been doing anything, just sleeping and playing around with his powers pretty much. He had to get over his parents death, going out to fight crime or whatever seemed like just the thing to do it. He seriously had to do something with his life or he might just drink himself to death, which would be a sad waste of potential.

The question of whether or not he could fight was asked, which of course was important if he were to do this. He had been in some fights, though those were either school brawls or he had a big help with him. For a moment he remembered his time with Star, he held himself pretty well then, right? The fact of the matter was he had no real combat experience, no matter how much he tried to convince himself he did.

"Well.....no, not really. Straight up fighting someone isn't exactly my thing. I suppose i could learn, but my idea was not to really help you fight but to be your 'eye in the sky'. After all, that's sort of what my powers are best used for. Anyway, i was thinking of making something.....like, an iron man suit." He said with an amused look on his face, yet he was being entirely serious. He poured himself a glass of the whiskey and quickly drank it down shot style despite it being a lot more then a shot. Then he refilled his glass and poured Hikari some, this time not being as quick to down his drink.

He did have an actual drinking problem, whether the female would catch on tonight or later was unknown. One thing was for sure though, she would eventually if they were to stick around each other. It mostly came from depression, so if that were removed from his life maybe the danger of him getting alcohol poisoning would also be.

30 minutes later..
_____

The pizza had arrived, all hot and cheesy and stuff. Jake loved it, a bit cliche for a teenager but who cares about that? Hikari didn't seem to eat a lot of foods other then Asian stuff, which Jake personally found pretty gross. He had surprisingly never been to this part of town, it was cultural but he could tell he might get sick of the food pretty quick. He had payed the pizza guy, tipping him generously before bringing the two large boxes back to their little coffee table set up. By this time half the bottle of liquor had been drank between the two of them, how much of it was him he had long since forgotten. He was starting to feel its effects, sightly stumbling as he returned to the table.

"Hope you like olives and extra cheese." He said taking a sloppy slice from the box.
Data
Data
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Orsy April 15th 2015, 2:40 pm

Hikari brings her glass up to her lips to take a sip of her glass, this is only her second glass of whiskey due to her wanting to keep a clear head this night.  Jake, on the other hand, was downing the stuff like it was ambrosia.  She kept her eye on him, noticing the amount of drinking he did in the last half hour.  She knew he was depressed, she could tell by the way he speaks of the past.  Plus, no one who drinks once in a while for fun, carries around a bottle of liquor in their backpack and after all the alcohol he consumed, only now is he starting to feel the effects.  His tolerance is high, which could mean a lot of drinking in his past.  Poor kid, something horrible must have happened.  Again Hikari thinks back on her own past, after the fire that claimed her parent’s lives, she was in the same sort of spot, a very dark spot.  While Jake has alcohol, Hikari got in deep with some drugs.  Luckily for her, she got into the kind of shit you can kick and stay clean, so she’s totally fine now.  But she gets it.

Her nose was then filled with the scent of pizza, the cheesey goodness was a fresh change from oriental food.  Something without soy sauce was welcoming at this time for her. “Oh, that smells amazing..” She takes in another whiff and opens up the second box.  She asked for a medium sized, shrimp pizza with white sauce.  Pizza or not, she loves seafood.  Her hands go for a slice, having to use her other to stabilize it on its way to her mouth.  As she takes a bite and chews, she lets out a long, “Mmmmh…” and closes her eyes. “Its been forever since I had pizza.”  She smiles and leans back against the couch again, looking at Jake. “Thank you.” Her hand slowly goes to rest on his shoulder affectionately, a sign of her appreciation.

A few minutes later, after Hikari finished her second slice of pizza, she lets out a satisfied sigh and looks back to Jake again. “So…” She lets the word trail off as she thinks about what to follow it, “What’s your story, Jake?  What happened to you?”  She knows this is a tough subject to talk about, but Jake should be pretty relaxed his this elevated blood-alcohol level.  The tomboy just wishes to know about what’s hurting Jake, so that she can help him move on and get better from it.
Orsy
Orsy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Data April 15th 2015, 3:35 pm

Jake munched on his pizza ravenously, he had forgotten that he hadn't eaten all day. He didn't care for seafood, so he just stuck with his favorite black olive pizza. It was true he had a high tolerance, but that would only get him so far. It was hitting him hard now, he was very dizzy and generally drunk. He had almost not understood what Hikari had asked him, almost. It was the question of what had happened to him, what had gotten him here. It was clear by his attitude that something bad had happened to him, so Hikari being as clever as she was likely caught on.

"That's the question...Truthfully i don't even know all the details. But long story short i was driven out of my house because i had powers then next thing ya know I'm getting arrested for my parents murder. I got that sorted out thank god, now I'm working with some people to find out who really.....you know, killed them.......Its hard for me to talk about. I never really had a good relationship with my parents but i still loved them.....Just, i don't know, i can't help but think it's somehow my fault." Jake said slurring his words a bit. His eyes were clearly fighting back tears, the alcohol wasn't helping much either.

He didn't know if she would understand what losing your parents felt like, but at least he had someone to talk to now. Jake got a bit touchy when he drank, especelly when he felt welcomed. Without even realizing it he had rested his head on Hikari's shoulder as he spoke. Whether this made her feel awkward or not was not as of yet apparent, but he felt safe and comfortable there.
Data
Data
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Orsy April 15th 2015, 4:11 pm

Somehow Hikari knew it had to be dead parents, nothing sends people off the rails better than tragedy.  She knew all too well how he felt, like if it weren’t for her actions, her mother and father would still be alive and well.  Only difference was Jake didn’t know who killed his parents, while Hikari knew exactly who took her family from her.  The thought made her fist clench, wanting nothing more than to find the guy and beat him flat.

Her moment of anger was interrupted by a head resting on her shoulder.  She blinks her eyes and looks down at him, her head tilting.  Its been awhile since she’s been this close to another person, since she had to comfort someone.  An arm slowly wraps itself around Jake’s shoulder and pulls him in closer, a hand rubbing up and down his arm consolingly.  Hikari finally realises just how much they have in common.

Her eyes look to the floor and lets out a soft sigh, “My family and I moved here from Japan when I was very young, we had a small place a couple blocks from here.  It was above a small restaurant that my father bought, ‘Rising Sun Cafe’ he called it.  We lived in a shitty neighborhood, Yakuza was very present.  Every week a man, ‘Mr. Lee’ I called him, came to our apartment and spoke to my dad.  When I was young, I thought of him as an uncle.  Truth was, he was a loan shark and every week he came for protection payments.” She sighs again as she recalls her life, “Every year those payments became more expensive.  At about the time I was discovering my powers, around the same age as you, my father began to break down.  Soon we’d have to sell the shop to afford the payments, which would destroy my father.”  She shook her head slowly, “So, being the stupid hot-head that I was, I confronted Mr. Lee.  We had a talk, he began to yell… I began to yell… my hand began to glow… and in the next moment, Mr. Lee was dead and there was a smoking hole in his chest.”

Her fingers gripped at Jake’s arm a bit tightly, her story bringing up emotions.  She had never told this story to anyone, for good reason. After swallowing the lump in her throat, she continued, “I went home, thinking my problems were solved.  Then I saw the smoke rising above the rooftops.  I ran home to discover it was on fire.  I rushed in, and I found my family.  They were on their knees, hands behind their back, faces looking up as if to scream, their bodies burnt to a crisp.  I killed a member of the Yakuza, so they burnt my house down, with my family inside.” She sighs softly and looks up at the ceiling. “They never came after me, thinking the shame of what I made happen was enough punishment…” She takes a moment for her thoughts to calm, and she looks up at Jake, “I know what you’re going through, I understand your pain.  I understand the self hatred of believing you could have prevented it all.  But now I moved my hatred to the ones really responsible, the gangs of this shit hole city, and I use that hate to make their lives a living hell.” She slowly gives him a smile, “And your parents would be proud of you for not going with Lucius.”
Orsy
Orsy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Data April 15th 2015, 4:39 pm

Jake listened to Hikari return the favor by telling her own story, which was truly heartbreaking even considering his own. It seemed they both lost their parents, he just wished he had the chance to get revenge like she did. She probably regretted killing the men, but everyone goes through the angery revenge seeking faze. If he had the chance to kill the man that murdered his parents, he would in a heart beat. His anger would pass eventually though, just not anytime soon. Killing someone wouldn't bring them back unfortunately. Wiping his tears Jake pulled a bit away from Hikari to look her in the eyes.

"I-i'm so sorry for you........ I'm so dumb, that guy was obviously bad news and i almost went with him. They wouldn't have any reason to be proud of me, your the one that stopped it...." Jake said with a smile, his tears fading. At this point the alcohol had taken hold, usually at this stage he forfeited his shyness and did things he probably wouldn't be brave enough for sober.

Placing his hand on Hikari's cheek he gazed at her for a moment. His drunkenness turning off his mental restraints. Next thing both of them knew he was bringing his face very close to hers, attempting to kiss her. If she didn't push him away, well, she would find the boys kiss was a lot more aggressive then his personality.
Data
Data
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Orsy April 15th 2015, 5:15 pm

Hikari felt his hand brush against her cheek and looks into his eyes softly, her eyes blinking for a moment. “...Jake…? What are you doing?” He looked at her in a way he never had before, it was a soft and passionate look.  Her cheeks begin to show shades of red as the boy begins to close in on her face. Oh shit… he’s going to kiss me… she thought to herself.  This wasn’t by any means her first kiss, but it was her first in a long while.  Hikari tries to ponder on what to do, either let him or push him off.  Well.. he is a nice guy… and he is cute… but he’s drunk?  Agh… fuck it… Her eyes slowly close as she allows their lips to meet.

Hikari slowly wraps her arms around him as she returns his kiss with one of her own, her cheeks reddening a bit more as she notices his aggressiveness in the action.  Where is this coming from?  He was so shy a moment ago?  Hikari asks herself as their lips part.  “Jake… I… uhm…” She pauses, trying to think up something to say.  “What… what that for?” she looks at him confused, having no idea that was ever going to happen tonight.  It wasn’t a secret that he had affection for her, which the date explains, but shit that was random.
Orsy
Orsy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Data April 15th 2015, 10:00 pm

It was true the kiss was random, yet not to Jake at that very moment. Looking her in the eyes had pushed him forward, he didn't even realize he was doing it until it was to late. He was surprised he didn't get a right hook to the jaw. Instead the kiss was returned, which fueled the young mans confidence. He had a feeling of passion and excitement in his very core, that much could be felt, along with the testosterone.

Rather then back away when they separated Jake moved on to her toned neck. He heard her say something, but it didn't sound like a protest so he continued on. He put his hands on her hips, tightly hugging her as he kissed her neck up and down. He was in a sort of frenzy at this point, you couldn't blame him though, he was drunk and there was a girl that liked him right there.

He was prepared to stop if she asked, but he wasn't getting that vibe from her at all. Moving his face back from her neck he continued to make out with the tomboy.
Data
Data
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Orsy April 15th 2015, 11:08 pm

The blush on Hikari’s cheek quickly grew at the situation became more heated.  His hands were all over her hips, and his straight forward presence in his actions attracted the tomboy every second it continued.  Her neck archs the opposite direction as Jake’s kisses began to be placed on it, making her bite her lower lip at the passion of it all.  “Well.. I never expected our night to end up this way…” She smiled softly, not stopping him. “I usually don’t kiss on the first date..”

Then, just in time, Hikari was met with yet another kiss from the boy and again she closed her eyes and returned it.  Her arms around him tightened their hold, bringing him in closer as she returned his passions, and of course slipped some tongue into the mix.  Their make out session continued for a while, with breif pauses for either breaths or the removal of clothes items between the two.  Soon they’d be lying down on the couch, tenderly kissing eachother while the lucky boy was on top.  The rest… well you know where this is going.

The Next Morning….
_________

The sun has been up for a few hours, making it around ten o’clock in the morning.  The city was loud as it always was, the booze bottle was emptied, and the half eaten pizzas were just cold enough to still eat.  The couch was a bit roughed up, pillows thrown everywhere and a cushion was crooked, but the duo that had themselves a lovely time on it were nowhere to be seen in the living room.

It appears that sometime during last nights frisky business, the two were conscious enough to move the fun into the bedroom because there they lied in Hikari’s bed.  Hikari lied next to Jake, her body hugging at his side and her head and right hand rested comfortably on his chest.  Her hair was all over the place, and her body… well she was butt ass naked.  They both were in fact.

The alarm on the coffee maker in the kitchen went off, and began to make the morning drink in preparation for the tomboy to wake her ass up and drink it.  Hikari let out a groan and opened her eyes, lifting her head off of Jake’s chest to look at the alarm clock.  She’s late for work, again. “...Fuck work…” She says quietly and tiredly soon before flopping her head back down on her fleshy pillow, not noticing or caring about her position right now.

She nuzzles her head into Jake’s chest to get comfortable and closes her eyes trying to pass back out as the alarm kept sounding off.  Dude in her bed or not, this was a normal routine for her.
Orsy
Orsy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Data April 16th 2015, 4:38 pm

Jake awoke the next morning not knowing entirely where he was. He lay on a messy bed in a room he couldn't remember at all. An alarm caught him off guard, causing hm to wince from its sound. Sighing softly as if to work up the energy he fully opened his eyes and looked around. Only when he saw that he was naked and sleeping next to the equally nude Hikari did the memories come back to him. He smirked at the sight joyfully with a hint of surprise.

The alarm finally ran its course but by that time Jake was quite awake. yet he didn't get up. He just laid there next to Hikari moving his hand through her soft messy hair. Though he wouldn't have cared if they stayed in bed all day, he wanted a shower. He gently got out of bed, trying not to wake the girl he spent the night with. Once he finally fumbled out of the cold sheets he looked around for his clothes, which were nowhere to be found.

God last night was crazy. Where are my clothes? He thought to himself as he desperately tried to remember where he dropped his clothing during their fun. He decided being naked didn't really matter right now, so he continued down stairs in the nude. He saw that the living room was a bit more tattered then before and that the duos clothes were scattered about.

We drank the whole damn bottle? No wonder i can't remember shit. He thought as he picked up the empty liquor bottle as if to check if they really did drink it all. Next he scooped up his clothing, he hadn't brought extra so they would have to do. He didn't exactly know where the bathroom was, but a little searching had taken care of that problem. He took a nice long shower, popped some breath mints because he didn't bring his tooth brush, and got dressed.

The smell of coffee found his nose, so he went and filled two cups before walking back up stairs. He put the coffee on the night stand and folded up Hikari's clothes, she would probably want to put them on when she got up. Gently leaning over the bed he patted her on the arm in an attempt to wake her.

"Hey, you want some coffee? I would think so after drinking so much last night." He said with a loving grin on his face offering her a cup.
Data
Data
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Orsy April 17th 2015, 3:15 pm

Hikari awoke to the smell of coffee, and the nudges of the boy she had slept with the night before.  She notices he was fully clothed, showered, and had a cup of coffee in his hands.  Well, he surely made himself at home while she slept.  After a nice yawn, Hikari slowly sat up in her bed, noticing too late that her naked chest was in full view of the man.  With a blush and a quick yank of her hand she brought the blankets close to her chest, covering up.  Why she’s covering herself up, she doesn’t know.  She already slept with the guy, he knows what she looks like.  With a shrug, Hikari lets the blankets fall again reaching over for her folded tank top.

“Yeah, coffee’s good… thanks.” She gives him a happy smile before taking up the cup and having a nice sip.  Another blush comes across her cheeks as she looks up at him, “Uhm… how’d you sleep?” she says, trying not to make things awkward, even if they already are.  She just met this guy, and hours later they had sex.  Even for her that was weird.
Orsy
Orsy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top