The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» Fusion Frenzy
The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl)

Post by The Nekromonga January 11th 2015, 8:05 pm

As Seagirl turned around to see the one doing the chloroform, it was a man in shredded formal clothes, broken skin and shards of glass in his body. He was slowly regenerating back his skin, appearing as a bloody red fiend grinning with his teeth on display, his eyes wide open with a barely hidden mania.  He drops the rag and opts for a different tactic.

"Interesting... more competent that I'd expect. You know Seagirl, we could always use aquatic heroes on our side. Please, stop this foolishness. Work for us! I can offer you anything. You will find our leader can be very generous to his friends and allies. Think on it carefully... or I will have my Storm Guard deal with you."

Meanwhile, the base's alarms had been sounded, and soldiers were rushing to Major Gas's aid. Two soldiers, a male and a female, assumed fighting stances beside Gas. They looked like they belonged at the Kpop star center, but were a good foot shorter and slightly malnourished. Their uniforms had a distinct lightning bolt badge on the arm. Storm Guard indeed. The lady wore glasses, wore some kind of gauntlets with wires, connected to a retro looking backpack, while the male Storm Guard... drew a knife, and flipped it back and forth between his hands.

Back in the ballroom, Fox Girl used her extending super tails to shut the doors and barricade it. She was trying to make Xiao budge. Given how small she was, tugging on her arm wouldn't arm do it.

"Big sister! Major Gas has a healing factor! You didn't kill him!" She pleaded to Xiao in Korean, causing her to snap out of it.

"Oh..." Xiao felt a tinge of relief that she was wrong. But she didn't feel comfort at how easily she was provoked at attacking. The barricade eventually failed, and a dozen Storm Guard with a variety of powers and pre-ass kicking poses threatened Xiao and Fox Girl. Xiao stepped forward, putting herself between them and Fox Girl.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl)

Post by Seagirl January 11th 2015, 10:00 pm

Now, this was an offer. She would get generosity, friends, also, anything. Hanna liked Anything; she used to get anything, but now she just got disrespect.

"Why aren't you saying 'no'? If you're trying to think of something catchy, just punch him out and then we can think of something later. Oh, and get me off of this!" Instead of just facing one person severely outclassing her and Hanna, Abby witnessed two impressive looking metas enter the fray. A fray stacked severely against the two of them.

"So, North Korea isn't that bad right?"

"It's terrible! It is the worst place in the world. I am not exaggerating!"

"Okay, but is it like a decent enough place and I could be in movies and do ads for perfumes? And hang out and be respected?"

"You don't earn respect by selling out your principles!"

"Hmm, she is right." Hanna ripped off a piece of duct tape and pressed it over Abby's mouth. "Too bad she didn't finish her thought. I guess we'll just have to be respected in North Korea. Be cool in North Korea. How many people get to be big in North Korea?" Throwing the towel back over Abby's head, Hanna began to fill up a bucket of water. "So, I just meet some guys do a press conference. Stuff like that right?" Before pouring the bucket of water no one told her to pick up, over the head of Abby, who no one told her to waterboard, Hanna took a change of heart. "I think Abby is right. What is respect if I don't respect myself. Wait, I don't respect myself all that much in real life..." A few drops of water dripped out on Abby. "But, I do respect myself when fighting against evil, and I'm pretty sure the people running North Korea are definitely at least 'not good'." Hanna flung the bucket of water at the storm guard surrounding Major Gas , hopefully putting their name tot he test of being electric metas or something else that would fry them.

After her initial attack, Hanna would do her best to try and inflict pain on Major Gas. The biggest problem came from the fact no sealife could help her. Also, she couldn't manipulate kelp in the current room. Also, everyone could breath above water. But beside having no major advantages, she could fight a pretty well, but not even close enough to taking on three metas. But, she would lose with a little dignity. "Is that joining you guys proposal still on the table?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Secret World of Kpop (with Seagirl) - Page 2 Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2013-07-03

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 12th 2015, 9:07 pm

Lightning Lady's equipment shorted out, but sensible technology had built in circuit breakers in her equipment to protect her from getting fried. The lady removes her complicated tesla weaponry and just picks up an AK47 and started shooting at Seagirl. With such a diverse skill set, Lightning Lady thus turned into Gun Gal. Or just a regular North Korean soldier.

The man with the knife turned out to be some kind of speedster, as he was moving really, really quick towards Seagirl. A true sadist and monster like his masters, he would attempt to deliver shallow cuts first to Seagirl, slowly taking her clothes apart, laughing all the way and making cat calls. No telepathy necessary what he was interested in.

"I want Seagirl taken alive and taken to my quarters. Untouched. Hehehehehe..." Major Gas turned out to not be a very good leader, as he turned tail and ran deeper into the complex, rather than bark orders at his metahumans. He was regenerating, leaving a trail of glass and blood in his wake.

The complex shook with a mighty tremor originating from the ballroom. The wall to Abbey's holding cell was smashed apart as Xiao came in like a real boss, fighting off a North Korean meta whose body had resembled solid, stainless steel. "Seagirl are you alright? have you found your friend?" She asked over the shouting man's punches. Eventually she stood her ground and the man punched her so hard his whole arm shattered. So much for brittle steel. "AAAUUGH!" He looked at the stump that used to be his muscular elbow. He defeated himself by punching Dragon Girl. How sad was that?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl January 12th 2015, 9:45 pm

So these guys could fight really well. A few times on the set of Seagirl: Sailing on a Friend-Ship, Hanna couldn't even completely finish the choreographed fights. Her first quick thinking made the woman no longer able to use the giant cell phone charger on her back, but she reached for an AK-47. Not really an upgraded situation for Hanna. In between dodging harsh glances from the sinister woman, Hanna felt pieces of her wet suit come apart. "Hey!" Hanna tried to keep up with where the crude man went. "This is probably expensive and I think I get to keep it when I'm done with this!" Two bullets shot past Hanna; neither with any intention to shoot her, but instead to intimidate her.

Before anyone could take Hanna away from the holding cell, Xiao burst into the room to disrupt their plans. With the bullet storm turning towards Xiao, Hanna decided she needed to refocus. "Uh oh, there is only a little thread keeping this suit from completely falling apart!" Hearing the swoosh of the man aiming for her, Hanna swung down and shot her leg up. The speedster shot face first into the wall, knocking several teeth, and his lights, completely out. "Yeah, I'm doing good Xiao." Grabbing a tray holding the utensils needed for interrogation, Hanna flung it towards Gun Gal, hitting her in the hands and sending two bullets in between Abby's squirming legs. "Yeah, I found Abby. Someone captured her and hit her in the head with a pipe."

"MPPHHHH!" Abby struggled to get her side of the story in the fray.

"Pour thing probably needs to take a nap." Hanna grabbed a bottle of chloroform and shook it into a cloth before shoving it over Abby's face. "I bet she has really weird dreams and says all kinds of off things when she wakes up. But, she needs her sleep to recover some strength while we go chase that guy down. Oh, and you didn't kill him either. How long does it take to knock somebody out?" Hate kept Abby awake, but eventually it was no longer enough and she passed out. "We need to go find this Major."

When Hanna heard some rustling coming from behind her, she grabbed another metal tray and turned around to knock Lightning Lady out. "Are we going to try to do this quietly or by storming in places and breaking stuff?"

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 13th 2015, 6:30 am

Xiao tossed the Steel man aside as she made her way to her allies.

"That's terrible. These people are just the worst. Wait a second, why are you putting that on her..." Xiao asked, but Abby already passed out. Seagirl was strange indeed. Perhaps it was for the better, as an injured metahuman might now be an effective combatant. She came over and snapped off Abby's bonds, then stuffed the sleeping publicist in a nearby closet to hide her. "At least this way they can't do any more harm to her." Xiao said, leaving the closet slightly open.

"I think being quiet is no longer possible." Xiao proposed, The base alarm blared loudly, and the PA system announced to the Storm Guard in Korean to probably converge on their current location. Xiao was more than ready to take the base apart and find the others, but the little Fox Girl tugging on Xiao's arm had different plans. The little kitsune in the princess dress spoke in a high pitched, child's voice, rapidly spewing korean words much to Seagirl's detriment. "Let's go. We have to find Major Gas and stop him."

"No, Fox Girl. We're not here to kill anyone. We just need to rescue your friends."

"You tried to kill him! Please Dragon Girl. As long as Gas is alive my friends are all in danger. Especially Red Heron."

Xiao became sad at hearing such words from someone so young. There was a kernel of truth, considering what kind of monster Gas has showed himself to be. "A child should never have to decide to kill... Foxgirl, let me handle Gas. You don't have to deal with him."

Xiao then turned to Seagirl to simplify things. "Foxgirl will lead the way. We should cover her."

Fox Girl thankfully led them away from the armed, angry mobs of half-rate metahuman soldiers converging on their location. Bolts of lightning and flame from behind tried to slow them down, but Fox Girl was quick on her feet while Xiao shrugged them off like annoyances. She avoided hallways with soldiers, and led them down to the laboratory areas below sea level, eventually leading to the entrance of an immensely large holding tank, bigger than olympic swimming pools. The bottom of the tank was well lit with underwater illumination, had plentiful kelp and mutant wild life. In the center was an black box.

"...Iron Monk is down there in that isolation box. I'll swim to the other side, while you two get him out." She said in korean. Apparently english wasn't a pre-requisite to be  Korea's top metahumans. She took a comically deep breath and dove in first.

"...Fighting mutant fish isn't exactly better than mutant north korean troops, but as long as we're doing our mission..." Xiao plunged in, making alot of movements to draw the attention of the mutant sharks, while the little Fox Girl used her tail to propel herself to the other side of the pool. A large, mutant tiger shark attacks Xiao; while Seagirl was being rushed by the biggest mutant electric eel she'd ever seen.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl January 13th 2015, 7:05 am

"Yeah." Hanna said as Xaio hid Abby. "They." You never know the difference between lying and acting until you have to hide a guilty conscience."Right, killing people is definitely wrong, but if things go bad and we can't save Abby, she told me it would be okay. Not that we can't save her, just, you know. Things." The word hung as a breath went by. "Things." Almost like a glitch in the Matrix. "You know. Things. They happen. Abby is cool. We go shopping. Once. She was invisible because she didn't want bad press. Yeah, let's get that Gas guy; what a jerk. He's going to hurt Red Heron?! No way!"

For the remainder of the mission, Hanna took a vow of silence. Her mission was to get seventeen seconds away from where she took her vow. "Cover her? Oh." Hanna took a one-eighty. "Cover. Her. Right let's 'Cover' her." Reverting back to the original self centered plan of getting Fox Girl killed, Hanna air quoted cover as to let Xiao in on the plan Hanna never told her, but Xiao could probably take a shot at. "Okay, I can cover down." A bolt of electricity shot into Hanna's hand, charring the center of her palm. "Holy fuck that hurt. I was wrong! This is your job girl! This is all you!" Hanna darted towards the pool, the place in life she didn't suck and fail. In her off sense, she heard Fox Girl speak about Iron Monk while her little tail shot her past Hanna. "The little rat has a propeller coming out of her ass. I had to work hard to swim. And be born with super powers and get a TV show because my parents threatened a lawsuit, but still, how unfair is Rat Girl?"

In the murky depths, the water lit up. Xiao already made her way into the deep end. All they needed now was the best aquatic superhero Australia could put on the air in the 6 PM timeslot ten years ago. Her dive cut through the waters as Hanna focused in on her target. A mutated eel sparked and shot discharge as Seagirl swam closer to make its acquaintance. While the eel shot with streamlined body mechanics, Hanna broke off and swam in place, letting the eel slip by her. Focusing her powers on the kelp around her, the next pass the eel went for stopped just short of biting into Hanna. Kelp began to encompass the entire creature, keeping its snapping jaws shut in place and neutralizing the electric discharge around it. "Mffllbbllttyyymmlllllbbbb." Hanna tried making a sushi joke underwater, but it went over people's heads.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 13th 2015, 7:32 am

Pain. hurts. must get free. must get out.

Can't go home... can't go home... attack... kill...

Humans... needles... stop... must find way out...

Diving into the tank, it was apparent to Seagirl's marine life telepathy that there was much violence driving these creatures' aggression. Extensive surgical scars on their hides suggested terrible experimentation. The strangest thing was Xiao was also an aquatic creature, and her violent, cuss laden thought patterns contrasted her otherwise noble bearing. The cusses went right along with her fists beating mutant sealife to a pulp, though. POW! That Shark didn't need its teeth anyway.

When the hostile sea life wasn't attacking, they were flocking towards a heavy gate that led into the open ocean. The turbulence of Xiao fighting meant the sea life were forced to attack her. The Eel trapped in Seagirl's kelp squirmed violently, but also pleaded and begged to be freed, as it was in such pain.

"Seagirl... Seagirl... do not fight violence with violence... The Dragon Girl cannot hear the creatures pain... but I know you can... Find a better way, and save these unfortunate creatures of the sea from suffering.  It is your Kusala; I know this, for I sense the positive Karma you have gained in this life." And now there was a mental voice talking to Seagirl, coming from inside the Box where Iron Monk was kept. The mental voice was accompanied by the image of an old bearded, bald dude in the traditional Buddhist robe. He was seriously rip with pecs, triceps and abs, sitting in a lotus position. He must be into some serious crossfit training, followed up by Yoga. There was a serious zen vibe going with him, like when Seagirl pops her anti-depressants but without any side effects.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl January 13th 2015, 8:06 pm

I have good karma? And an monk said so. Wow, I haven't even paid you or cleared my insurance. Whether anyone could hear the inner workings of Hanna's mind still remained to be decided, but it made her feel less horrible, and that was a less Hanna enjoyed being. I need to zen these animals. Zen. Zen. Hanna released the kelp wrapping up the eel. An index finger and a middle finger made a 'V' sign, directing Hanna's eyes to the eels eyes, letting the eel know Hanna would help it if it helped Hanna. You're a female eel. How is your brood?

"They got into a good school. Thanks for asking Seagirl. You're no longer worse than Japan."

Wow, that's really nice. I am no longer worse than Japan.

"Fellow sealife! We must fight the corruption within us!"

While the eel made her plea, Hanna swam up to the leviathan of Xiao to start doing some impromptu signaling. Patting her head and then putting her hands across her neck followed by a serious of playing dead did not come across as fluid.

"We now have Seagirl as out intermediary, and that is better than nothing."

Looking into the situation, a few more signs of Hanna pretending to beat her fist followed by a choke sign, followed again by two fingers moving away from her hoped to send the message about not beating sealife, working together, and swimming towards the fortress. She then put two fingers to her ears to try and make fox ears. Hanna and Xiao stayed down here so long with no sign of Major Gas, Hanna assumed Fox Girl already got herself in some kind of trouble, and now, Hanna needed to save Fox Girl for no ulterior reasons. Not even drowning her on the way back.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 13th 2015, 8:56 pm

Xiao turned towards Seagirl with rage in her eyes, raising her fist to punch her in the face. It took a split second to stop herself from turning Seagirl's face to a pulp when she got near. She had made it clear by now she was the most dangerous sealife in this tank, and for all the pain the animals felt, fear overcame them. Her hand gestures conveyed some rudimentary message, and Xiao understood.

Xiao couldn't look Seagirl in the eye after that. She swam over to the massive sea gates and ripped them out of their hinges with her brute strength. The animals, guided by Seagirl's thoughts, quickly rushed out of this pen.

The animals were filled with gratitude and relief, thanks to Seagirl.

"...Hope Seagirl... doesn't... hate... me..." exposure and proximity to Iron Monk's zen seemed to enhance Seagirl's power, to the point that Xiao's thoughts were becoming privvy to her. Xiao had alot of emotional baggage. Mostly in the anger category.

"Better.. free... Iron Monk." She pointed towards the box and dragged it to the side of the pen where Foxgirl waited. The box was actually on rails and had a chain to drag it down into the water. Iron Monk must've been some kind of badass to warrant an underwater isolated cell. The box was ripped out of its rails, and Xiao tore it open like a Christmas present.

Inside was the zen master, Iron Monk, in his buddhist robes. His eyes slowly flickered open. He got up from his lotus position and walked towards them, his body slightly weakened from isolation. "Thank you, Dragon Girl. and you, Seagirl." He said, in halting english for a change.  Fox Girl cried out "Papa" in relief and gave him a big hug.

Glad for the reunion, Xiao went over to the cabinet where Iron Monk's prayer beads and iron staff were kept. "Well, that's two heroes saved. Let's get out of-urgh!" Xiao felt something she hadn't in a long time- the second she attempted to pick up the Iron Bo Staff, it wouldn't even budge. It was heavy, no, more like a truly immovable object.

"Wha?" She tried budging it but to no avail. Mighty Dragon Girl could not lift up the staff of the Iron Monk. Of course, it had one of those 'only those who are worthy and vegan Buddhist may carry it' things. Xiao was a Buddhist alright but she'd long given up being vegetarian for being american.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl January 13th 2015, 10:29 pm

Xiao went off breaking things, things that deserved breaking, but Seagirl never worked well with breaking things. Instead, she would start tracking down Major Gas. Her last fight with him, in all Seagirl honesty, didn't go that bad. He needed other metas to fight her. She made him run away. Or, at least Hanna let herself think it went down in that manner. This day was shaping out well for Hanna, and absolutely nothing, other than reality, would change that. No one else noticed as Hanna kept swimming to find a separate passage to slide through.

In the open sea, she found a pipe with a good deal of water seeping out from the fortress. It worked when she infiltrated the first time, why not a second? Hanna continued along the path of the pipe until it finally opened up into a dressing room within the fort. After Quick Jerk ripped up her wetsuit, Hanna decided for a wardrobe change for herself. "Why does a Korean general have a geisha outfit? What a weird guy." Hanna threw the kimono on and went back to her days of make up demonstrations to apply the thick powder over her face. Stepping out into the hall, Hanna began to make her way to Major Gas's secret sanctum to carry out her way too confident plan of incapacitating him.

Spoiler:

She fell in line behind a line of other women the Major called to have brought to his quarters. Hiding behind her fan, Hanna made it by any of the guards looking her over. Hanna found the best way to get into the Major's inner sanctum, but she had no clue where the Major would show up with the ruckus Xiao currently caused all over the fortress.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 14th 2015, 5:31 am

Iron Monk picked up his staff with little effort, then rubbed his prayer beads for good luck. Or he probably prayed. Foxgirl waited for Seagirl to emerge from the pen, but when minutes passed and there was no Australian girl emerging from the water. "Where is Seagirl?" She asked the obvious question.

"She was right behind us, wasn't she?" Xiao immediately began to worry. What happened? The answer would have to wait, as the heroes were beset by a large group of Storm Guard led by a Storm Guard in heavy armor, and armed soldiers here in the Holding areas with more mutant animals.

"Surrender, imperialist dogs of America! You cannot defeat the Storm Guard!" The heavy Storm Guard would loudly proclaim from a higher position... just as Xiao flew up to him on dark wings, and cleaned his clock with a haymaker to the face, sending him sprawling into his subordinates. Beside her were Iron Monk in a passive stance twirling his staff, while Fox Girl's tails were ready for battle.

"Three against a hundred. I pity them." Iron Monk delivered the pre-ass kicking line.

Offscreen asskicking would ensue, the likes of which had not been seen since Kung Fu Hustle. It was Ass kicking so epic that it would be indescribable with words so I won't bother.

MEANWHILE!

Seagirl's infiltration would bear more fruition that Xiao's wrecking ball approach with the entire Base. There was no question that if she had to fight the entirety of the Storm Guard to save innocent lives, she would- and that meant from here on end, Seagirl would only get the standard soldiers and Gas's female slave-servants.

The Major's Inner Sanctum was, of course, a lavishly appointed suite. He had a great many trophies and medals adorning his wall, his own living room, as well as an operations room. Even the soldiers' uniforms were fetishized with short shorts, though their AK47's and military training were real enough. The Major stood in front of a collection of screens that showed just how woefully unprepared the North Korean metahuman program was. Turns out, even superpowers weren't a substitute for the South Koreans' unique hero names and state sponsored Bulgogi meals... or Xiao's truth, justice and apple pie.

Major Gas cursed, and cursed again as the screens slowly went dark from the mayhem. As he cursed he practically screamed at and slapped one of the girls dressing him into his combat suit. The girl went sprawling onto the ground, her cheek swollen red from the force. She made no sound, none of the girls did. Major Gas wailed on her a few more times, slapping her with an armored palm and backhand until her face was bloodied. He was clearly in line for greatest soldier of the year.

"My humblest apologies, Major." The girl was trembling, near collapse just trying to maintain her composure. She spoke in a very meek and submissive voice, and slowly got up and bowed as she apologized. These were his 'body slaves', tending to his every sick twisted whim, dressed up pretty in a variety of fetish costumes- secretary, librarian, cop, cowgirl, schoolgirl, and so on. Seagirl was the Geisha who was late, and she and the other new girls were now going to relieve the girls of their duty. The southern dixie korean girl was sobbing as she walked past Seagirl, unable to contain her tears once she left.

"Hurry up! Good for nothing whores!" He screamed again, as he was dressed head to toe in his Gestapo imitation uniform, the girls quickly buttoning him up and polishing his boots. Then they put him into his body armor and breather. He then let out a laugh as the final straps were done, and a large, sophisticated backpack made of dozens of sealed metal tubes was put on his back. This was his battle form. Major Gas. The walking Holocaust.

"You won't win, Gas. Your pitiful excuses of metahumans are being tossed aside like insects by Dragon Girl and my allies." A woman nearby, her limbs chained to the wall and made to wear Leia's golden bikini slave outfit, defiantly said to Gas. Like any Korean hero she had a body that couldn't have been achieve so naturally, no matter how many protein shakes and sit ups one did. Were they all this rip? Sadly, she'd seen better days, as she was badly bruised and cut, one of her eyes shut from being swollen.

"Oh, but I'm counting on it my dear Red Heron." He said, holding Red Heron's face by the chin, then proving he was a total creep by sniffing her hair then licking her face.

"...What? what are you planning, you monster?" She said,  spitting at Gas as he tried to get a little extra touchy feely. Red Heron got slapped for her trouble.

"Oh please... you brought the monster here. You-" He pointed briefly to Seagirl, not recognizing her.  "Go get the special formula from my laboratory and bring it to me." He scarcely paid Seagirl any attention, seeing as his lecherous eyes were on his chained up prize. He gestured her to be snappy about it, too, snapping his fingers in the air.

The entrance to the Laboratory was labeled over yonder in Korean, as was pretty much everything else inside it. There was a central table though with special cartridges containing a red liquid... But there was also a big cabinet with beakers filled with green ones... and then a freezer container containing blue ones. Which was the special formula?

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl January 14th 2015, 11:37 pm

Walking in these clogs took some practice, and Hanna could spare no time in her march with the rest of these wonderful looking- bed warmers. Yep. Definitely some weird sex slaves. "Well, this is depressing as shit- teehee." Hanna gave the only word in Japanese she could think of as she waddled further down the hallway. Once inside the immensely furnished estate, a much more despotic looking meta appeared. Same jerk, but new clothes. And rude. "This is worse treatment than the New Zealand Orc Image awards when I said Ian McKellan should get an award. Tee-Hee." Good, Hanna threw off the guard. And no one understood her. It's like that post-Second Wave Feminist book club all over again.

After some questionable behavior, well questionable for someone who doesn't have a Star Wars fetish, Major Gas pointed to Hanna and gave her an order. "Tee-hee." Her fan hid the grimace as she waddled back towards an open door. A guard poked Hanna's shoulder to push her in the other direction. "Tee-hee." Her clogs clanked with every step along her path to a very colorful storage room. Given his uniform, Gas probably made the green one as special. Although if nine of the beakers were made, it kind of took away the special. In musing over the minor detail, Hanna's lifting of the beaker caused the shelf it rested on to detach from the wall, sending the other eight beakers to the ground. "Uh oh." In her quick turn, the surviving beaker brushed the red glasses off of the central table and sent them to the ground. A crack started to race around the mouth of the beaker in Hanna's hand, causing the beaker to crash to the pool of green and red liquids shifting into an orange concoction. "Well, blue it is."

Waddling out of the lab with her fan over her face and a container with the blue vial  in her hand, Hanna would stride her way towards Major Gas and Red Heron. Once within smashing range, Hanna would toss away her fan and break the glass over Major Gas' head. "Seagirl bitches!" Reaching out to rip the chains off the wall, Hanna realized bracing does not work that way. "They shouldn't make chains so easy to break if they aren't like that in real life." Still bound to the wall, Hanna thought up a new plan. "Shit."

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 15th 2015, 6:05 am

The laboratory alarm quickly sounded, and the quarantine doors closed right behind Seagirl. Too engrossed with the video feeds, Gas would ask too late the important question from watching the battle. "Wait. Where is Seagirl?"

He was caught nearly off guard, raising his hand to late as the liquid shattered on the metal apparatus on his arm, spilling the blue liquid all over him, seeping through his skin. He really should have worn his helmet. He was still able to get in a retaliatory attack on Seagirl, striking at her with an open palm strike that generated an aerokinetic blast that could send lightweights sprawling. So Gas's power to control... gas... came from his ability to control air currents themselves. He was an airbender, er, an aerokinetic.

Thankfully the blue liquid wasn't some kind of mana potion that gave Gas extra ability to use magic. Rather, it was a powerful and fast acting tranquilizing neuro-toxin that made Gas move and talk in slow motion, unable to follow up on his attack. "Seaaagiiiiirrl Whaaaat have yooouu dooooone" He said in a really slow, low voice.

Major Gas lost his balance and fell to the ground mostly paralyzed, muscles twitching as his regenerative system was trying to get rid of the toxin. But, since it was designed in potency for Dragon Girl, he wasn't going anywhere or doing anything. All the slaves in the room, and all the female soldiers stared in abject awe as the man who had made their lives a living hell, was now helpless on the floor.

Seagirl had taken out the villain.

All the girls cheered at the sight, then screamed in pure vengeance as they took knives and daggers from the Major's collection and started stabbing the defenseless man. The female soldiers weren't loyal either, as they deliver vicious, bone crushing beatdowns with their rifle butts or mutilated him with bayonets. Though his wounds sealed up quickly, the floor carpet was quickly stained with his filthy blood, his body like a bloody ragdoll as years of abuse was being paid back in full.

"Stop! Don't attack him, he'll just recover! We have to put him in restraints first!" Red Heron shouted at the women, though she realized just how much Gas had this coming. "But save some for me!" She added. They paid her little heed, as they were determined

Red Heron looked at Seagirl. "Well done, Seagirl. Now quick, go find the keys to my chains. I know they're in the Major's room." She asked, then resumed cheering on the women taking out their pent up rage on the Major.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl January 16th 2015, 1:03 am

Whatever special juice swished around in that jar did just the trick. The Major shrieked out in horror as the blue chemicals washed over him. Not all victories went so easy as Hanna learned after a swift blast threw her across the room. She hit the wall with such force, the entirety of her white face make up and black hair dye flew off her head and painted the wall behind her. "You punched the dye out of her hair!" A shriek cried out from the beleaguered bed warmers. A storm of vengeance fell onto Major Gas with the hatred he paid for from forced love.

Hanna's new job would be finding the keys for someone else in great trouble. Running up the stairs spiraling to the second level of the estate, Hanna found a large heart shaped bed with a mirror mounted to the ceiling. Digging through gimp masks and whips without any disinfectant could possibly be the most dangerous part of this mission, but Hanna continued to pry until she found a set of keys. She then found a fire place poker and used that to lift the keys. With the keys dangling a few feet in front of her, most of the germs kept a safe distance as Hanna descended the stairs to get to Heron. "Alright. Now if someone could just touch these keys, we can get you right on out of there. Restraints? Yeah, I know where we can find restraints, but I do not want to go back into the bedroom."

A flurry of savage attacks continued against the deserving Major. Flipping the keys and cradling them with the bottom of her clog, Hanna pushed the key into the lock and released Red Heron. "Okay, so that makes three. You know, I'm having a career night. Things are just going great. Uh, you need some make up or something for that eye. Maybe one of the other heroes can take care of that." Hanna would lift Red Heron and help her walk away from the estate to meet up with Xiao again. They needed to regroup and figure out from the three rescued heroes just what they needed to do now.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 16th 2015, 8:11 am

Once Red Heron was freed, the women drag Gas to his wall shackles where he kept Heron and any of the girls he fancied to chain up. He had regenerated enough, then he sneered at them, struggling against his bonds. The women visibly step away.

"...You'll never be free of me. Any of you. You'll always be my slaves." He said, and the girls immediately recoiled in fear from him. Just allowing him to talk brought back the horrors, the trauma. He turned towards Seagirl, the device of his ruination.

Gas looked at her. Other human beings expressed emotions based on dilation and focus of the pupils- but this monster showed nothing. His eyes were constant, perpetual points of darkness. "And you. Seagirl. I'll be coming for you."

"Die already, asshole." Red Heron weakly raised her hand towards Gas and fire began to engulf him entirely. Gas screamed in agony and did the twitchy burn dance while chained to the wall. His regenerative ability caused the fires to die out rather quickly.

"AAAHAHAUUGH! SELF DESTRUCT SEQUENCE INITIATE!" Of course, the base had to have that. All the vents started to release a flammable gas into the control room, and the women quickly evacuate towards the exits. Red Heron hobbled with Seagirl towards the window. She slowly struggles but melts away all the glass. Heron gets a grip on Seagirl's waist then flies out, flames firing from her feet. They flee dramatically just as the gas ignites and explodes, the heat and pressure knocking them out of the sky...

...and Dragon Girl saves them both. Like a winged avenger Dragon Girl caught them both, and flew back down to the roof deck of the complex. The rest of the Korean team was waiting for them. It seemed the mission was accomplished... faster than expected, thanks to Seagirl's initiative.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl January 16th 2015, 10:28 pm

"Back off lady, I'm Seagirl and this is the best day in a while." Hanna slapped away the saving hand of Red Heron, because getting saved is for losers like Red Heron. No, this Seagirl would be better off finding a new way to not die. "Self destruct. Is that the best you can do?" With more bravado than brains, Hanna set out on a mission to find her own way out of the base before it blew its top. "Is that gas? Do you know how uninspired that is? I get that you can't die because you'll just regenerate, but next time we meet, most likely, I'll have a good day again and just beat you, so be ready for that." Everyone else in the building left already, while Hanna still thought of her way of getting out of the building before it blew up.

"This is a conundrum. When I refused an open invitation, I was pretty sure I would come up with a good idea, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to die now." More of the poisonous gas began to fill the chambers. "Yeah, I'm going to die. Jokes on you for saying you were coming for me asshole."  Gas smelled terrible, but the feeling felt so good. No wonder Major Gas loved himself so much. He was a perfume of love. Everybody love everybody. Hanna laughed at her notion and turned to Major Gas and started to laugh at him. "If I cut your head off, do you still regenerate? I wonder if..."

Before Hanna could do anything she could never take back, the ground broke beneath her, dropping her into a water shaft. "Don't worry Seagirl, we'll get you out of here!" The no longer mutated, but still enormous eel put herself under Hanna's arm and began pulling her away.

Oh my god, look at you. You're so slimy and long. Like sushi! Even Hanna's inner thoughts were intoxicated. I got the gas in my brain and my thoughts are closer than my words, so it probably sounds like I'm funny, but I'm not funny. If this place blows up and Abby is still in there, I don't have to explain anything I did and it gives me someone to cry for when I'm the biggest hero in Korea. This is great.

"Okay, you're on your own and I regret pulling you to safety."

Bye sushi! Without the assistance of the eel, water flow now possessed the sole job of getting Hanna out to the sea. A light drift carried Hanna to the surface in. "I'm the queen of the world! Now, how do I not die in that explosion?" Hanna kept drifting as she starred at the burning inferno off the coast. Even at a safe distance, Hanna knew the importance came from how she would tell the story. "I should say I punched my way through the floor using only Major General's face. Yeah. Everyone will have to believe it because makes so much sense."

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top