The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLet it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_voting_barLet it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLet it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_voting_barLet it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Let it snow [double exp, open to 1]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Let it snow [double exp, open to 1]

Post by Arcana December 31st 2014, 1:35 pm

”Yeah, my family is pretty awesome.”Sean nodded in agreement, not even considering the perhaps many flaws about them in that moment, because something about family and stuff like that. This is supposed to be heartwarming anyway, not a running commentary about how his family can suck really bad sometimes. Okay, so this post is breaking down, time to get back to the part that matters. ”I would like to meet this father of yours, sounds like a cool guy.” Sean added as they took off, cruising now through the air while he looked down to the street below. Houses passed below them, though it was just sort of nice to be flying like this really, to have someone to keep him company on this Christmas night, rather than him having to spend it drunk and alone as he was expecting to.

However something caught his eyes, a large building that stuck out amongst all of them, and they seemed to be flying over it in a few minutes. It was upon seeing this building that he remembered something very important, that he did not have any sort of present for that youngest son of his, though he didn’t know what they would actually like. Luckily they were nearing perhaps the perfect source of Christmas gifts for Silus, if Sean was willing to do a little home invasion against perhaps one of the most powerful magical families alive. ”Well, looks like I found what I’m looking for.” Sean said almost excitedly, almost forgetting about the alcohol in his hand until the last second, looking down at it before sighing. ”Try to keep up.” he chuckled, before throwing his legs over the edge of the dragon and was sent plummeting towards the roof of this mansion.

Wind whipped past his face as he fell faster and faster, colliding with the roof, and falling through with a resounding sound, breaking through what looked like an attic and landing hard on the top floor, without any injuries, and luckily without even shattering his bottles of spiked eggnog. Likely there would be some people moving about, now that he had rudely crashed into their house, but then again Sean had his own agenda for doing that, adjusting the hat that was seemingly glued to his head, before letting his brain think over where they would keep their books of forbidden lore. ”Now, if I were a mage with seemingly infinite power, where would I keep my books of forbidden lore?” Sean muttered to himself as someone dressed in a nightgown would appear, releasing a ball of fire at him. Sean blinked, moving out of the way as the fireball collided with the wall, and set if aflame.

”Whoops. Looks like I might have to be a little faster with this one.” Sean chuckled, before taking off in a sprint, running past the mage and down a flight of stairs at the end of the hallway, perhaps just sort of blindly running around at this point, but presents waited for no one, as well as wild blazes.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 Empty Re: Let it snow [double exp, open to 1]

Post by Khellendros December 31st 2014, 1:50 pm

Malys was enjoying her night out with Sean, he was a fun person to talk to and she liked the company in comparison to just sitting back at the workshop watching as Khell slept the night away.

When Sean jumped off her back in mid-flight, she was shocked, "Sean!" she roared and plummeted after him pulling up short when he crashed through the roof and landed on it with a little more care and peered in through the hole he had made. "Are you-" she was cut short when the fireball was launched past Sean and the wall caught fire, "Hey!" she pried the roof open further to get a better look at this jerk while Sean ran off into the house, "That's my friend you're trying to cook!" she then slammed her talons into the wooden floor before the mage and presented the fearsome image of a 9 tonne dragon opening her steel-toothed maw and charging a plasma shot right in front of his face. The mage screamed at what he was seeing and fled as fast as he could.

Having taken care of that, Malys ceased charging her Tesla Cannon and began worrying about the reason she was here, "Sean!? Where did you go!? It's not safe here!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Khellendros, The Black Knight
Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix, The Iron Dragon
Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : [21:03:51] Odien : Well, the origins of All Fools Day are unknown, the theories dubious at best.

[21:04:06] Khellendros : a joke at worst?

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 127
Job : Quality Analyst, boring but stable
Humor : Schroedinger's Cat, it is everywhere yet nowhere
Registration date : 2014-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 1st 2015, 1:09 am

There was not much room within Sean’s booze addled mind for any sort of rational thought beyond that this house likely had something that would please that son of his. While likely more people were rising from their sleep, he was already running through the hallways of the home with an impressive speed, well impressive speed for a human anyway. To some of the people, he was a short blur running through the home. Well, eventually he did find this mythical library, with what looked like bookcases that rose towards a ceiling that had no apex really, as if it were extended by sheer magic rather than architecture.

Sean then began to dig through the shelves for something that he thought would capture Silus; interest, though most of them were in languages that he could not understand, yet that was something that likely his son would, so Sean sort of ventured with it. So in the end, he was just taking books from the shelf, and shoving them under his arm, not really considering that someone could be behind him and perhaps rather irate with the home invasion. ”Leave it to Elena’s son to break in.”

”Oh…you’re that Caster kid. Wassup dude?” Sean stopped for a moment, before returning to the pilfering, though the male only sighed and rolled his eyes, as if this were something he was just annoyed by.

”Whatever.” he muttered and his presence was gone, and the sound of the mecha dragon could be heard. ”I’m in this library thing!” he called out before returning to digging.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros January 1st 2015, 3:03 pm

Hearing that he is ok, Malys stops tearing the roof apart and moves to land in the yard around the manor since she was no longer hearing anything like fireballs and such being thrown about. Walking around the manor looking through windows until she found one looking into the library Sean was rummaging through, "Ok, I'll just be out here then. What are you looking for in someone else's library anyways?" She was scanning the room to see what he could possibly be looking for, but from what she could tell many of the titles were on topics like magical theory and the like so her being a mechanical being lead to no real understanding of magic or it's inner workings. "If you tell me what kind of book you're searching for, I may be able to cross-reference a title that's suitable, unless it's one of those journal-type ones that are in there, I'm going to assume that someone in the house wrote those themselves..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : [21:03:51] Odien : Well, the origins of All Fools Day are unknown, the theories dubious at best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 2nd 2015, 7:28 pm

”Nope, I think I found something good.” Sean muttered scanning over what looked like some kind of book that Silus was likely to love. Well, then again that was just Sean assuming that his son only liked to read, so he could have been getting him something that he hated, and then that would lead to Silus pretending to like it, but oh Sean would know he did not. Either way, he had some books that his son would likely love or maybe love, which was enough for Sean who had other things to do aside from bad Christmas shopping. ”Okay, I'm done with all this, so I think we can get moving.” Sean noted, making sure that everything was in place before nodding to the mechanical dragon.

”Ummmmm.....wherever the front door is anyway.” Sean muttered.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros January 3rd 2015, 12:25 am

"I'm not entirely sure we have time to get you to the front door..." Deciding that it would be far easier to just have him go through the window rather than trying to guide him to the front door, "Open the window and hop onto my back." she sidles up next to the window as best she can without harming the building any further then had been inflicted tonight so far and waits for him to make his exit before taking off into the night air once more.

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 3rd 2015, 9:41 pm

Not wasting much time, Sean leapt out through the window and onto the metallic dragons back, making sure to crouch, as well as keeping the santa cap perched atop his head. With the books in hand, he had no idea where he was supposed to go, but likely he would have someone after him if he staid here too long. Still, once more they were off into the night, and he perhaps need to get home before things got horrible, well so he could get back to drinking and all of that fun stuff. Well things seemed to be going right, and something familiar did come into view, which was the sight of that rather large house of his. ”Hey! Drop me down around there!” Sean noted directing her towards the beach infront of the home, and waving excitedly.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros January 4th 2015, 12:46 am

Landing on the beach, Malys was wondering where Sean had lead her to and why was he waving so enthusiastically? "Is this your home? It's quite nice." It was different from where Khell's family lived in Canada, not to mention larger than the Faust family home in general. They were a well off family because of their work as mercenaries, but living a modest life was a better way of not drawing attention to oneself according to her father.

"Are you the only one here tonight?" She knew Sean was going to be drinking, but if he was going to be by himself if she left, then she wouldn't leave him here, drinking alone was something people shouldn't do and it was always better to have company as far as Malys was concerned anyways.

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 4th 2015, 1:20 am

Up landing, Sean felt the sand crush beneath his feet, looking outwards to to ocean that stretched before his home before just stretching. ”Yeah, its where my wonderful family lives.” Sean noted with an almost dopey smile before shaking it off, and then digging his phone out. ”I'm not really alone I guess. My fiance is all busy doing mopey things for some reason. Here, i'll show ya a picture of....well them.” Pressing a few buttons on his phone, he lifted the phone upwards so the mecha dragon could see the image on the smart phone, one of Sean and what looked like a male around two inches taller than him, Sean slinging his arm around him and smiling widely.

”Cute, right?” Sean asked with a chuckle, removing one of the bottles of eggnog from the bag, and popping the top off, then taking a chug of it. ”Oh, don't tell anyone though. He doesn't want his publicity messed up or somethin, I dunno. Anyway, if you wanna hang around with me, then you can. I will probably like pass out in an hour or so.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros January 4th 2015, 1:32 pm

"Your family looks wonderful. And I would love to hang out and have a drink." Reaching into her storage compartment, she pulls out some of the oil from earlier, "It would be rude to take the oil and not have any with the one who gave it to me. Although, I may need help opening it..." Handing one of the jugs over to Sean, an idea crosses her mind, "Do you like music? I know there's a specific set of music for this particular season, but dad and I aren't very fond of it so we sort of decided to listen to some... different stuff." She turns some of her audio systems over to play Sympathy for the Devil, "I hope you don't mind..."

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster January 4th 2015, 3:27 pm

The North Pole was amazing, while he was there Darren made a new friend who just so happened to be Peter Flipping Pan, and even found Santa’s workshop. Poor old guy was already gone off to deliver presents and what not but that didn’t matter to the shirtless Australian who with his new Santa hat on was running across the globe delivering his own presents. That’s right folks, the jokester ninja kid with a sword had found a bag of presents and a list with names, directions, and presents to give out marked with whom they were supposed to go to. It was great. This is where our story picks up, in the City of Angels. A place he had been to once or twice and even the last time he was there it had something to do with Clint Eastwood’s Brain.

Now that was a weird time if he ever saw one. He wasn’t quite sure how it finished, something about a brain in a jar and details. Either way running at speeds he never imagined he would be able to reach he had already dropped Silus off where the kid had told him to, as he was falling asleep on the way, and was coming up on the address of the first two names on his list. Guy must have been pretty rich too because it looked like he lived on a beach front house. Santa Darren shook running forward, shirtless once again as the shirt Peter had given him had been ripped apart at the speeds he was running, grinning when he saw two figures coming into view.

One was a female and the other was a male who just so happened to look exactly like the Sean he knew from back in the Talon days. His dog tags still dangling on his neck of course, he was probably the only member who still had the damn things too. Reaching into his bag Santa Darren pulled out the two presents assigned to the two people and raced on by. The presents dropped in their hands Darren exchanging Sean’s for the drink in his hand as payment. He would have preferred Cookies but a drink would be fine. Or so he thought, about a block away Darren finally took a sip of the thing only to spit it out, turn back around drop it on the ground next to Sean and continue on his way to his next destination. All of this done in one swift pass. Santa Darren had places to be, gifts to deliver, there was no reason to stop. Which is why the first two names were checked off as he went. Merry Christmas everyone.

((Blah blah blah, you two get to decide what the gifts are.))

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 4th 2015, 7:50 pm

”Nah, I don't mind at all.” Sean noted with a shrug, then noting what would have looked like a blur running past him, dropping something in his lap and rather sneakily stealing his booze. ”Hey! Thats my booze!” Sean shouted, before grumbling and looking down at the box containing what looked like some kind of present. Well, he was so busy focusing upon his gift, that he did not really even have the time to notice that his booze was returned to him, lifting the top from the box and looking down into it. Reaching into the box, he pulled out  a small glass bottle, with a florescent looking purple liquid inside. Letters were spread across it in a strange dialect, the letters within it something that he could not even hope to decipher.

Attached to the bottle was a small note that said “Use for that special someone”, which was enough for Sean to understand that it was something important. ”Well, that was interesting indeed.” Sean noted with a chuckle before turning to the large metal dragon and noticing their gift. ”Oh...what did you get?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros January 4th 2015, 8:16 pm

"I'm not sure..." Trying to open a box with talons made of depleted uranium wasn't something easily done, but she eventually managed to get it open without damaging the contents, although that would have been incredibly hard to do given what the item inside was made of. Attached to a large chain, and upon examination, made of the very same metals she was, was an egg about as large as one of her talons. "It's pretty, and it almost looks as if..." She held it up and slid it over her head. It slid down to stop just before her shoulders, like a well made- "It's a necklace!"

"This has been a great night, and it looks like your beverage is back. I wonder who that was though? They registered briefly on my scanner and then were gone as quickly as they were here. Oh well, it was awfully nice of them to give us these things." Remembering why they were originally there, "Why don't we celebrate with our chosen beverages before we call it a night then?"

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 5th 2015, 11:00 pm

[thread is done]
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 7th 2015, 12:04 am

approved for double XP.

Kitty Face

However, Ryan you don't get to collect this part of your last post:

Swordsmaster wrote:The North Pole was amazing, while he was there Darren made a new friend who just so happened to be Peter Flipping Pan, and even found Santa’s workshop. Poor old guy was already gone off to deliver presents and what not but that didn’t matter to the shirtless Australian who with his new Santa hat on was running across the globe delivering his own presents. That’s right folks, the jokester ninja kid with a sword had found a bag of presents and a list with names, directions, and presents to give out marked with whom they were supposed to go to. It was great.

-My DeviantArt-
Let it snow [double exp, open to 1] - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum