The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
An unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
An unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
An unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
An unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
An unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
An unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
An unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
An unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
An unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
An unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
An unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
An unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
An unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_vote_lcapAn unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_voting_barAn unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
An unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_vote_lcapAn unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_voting_barAn unlikely alliance (Jeisen) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

An unlikely alliance (Jeisen)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An unlikely alliance (Jeisen) Empty An unlikely alliance (Jeisen)

Post by Red December 1st 2014, 2:39 pm

Lucius had just walked out of the auditorium where the "arena" presentation just took place. He was leaving, there was no reason to stick around and waste time, and he wouldn't be giving away his information to anyone. He had just found out that one of the men that stopped him during his bank job was involved in this little tournament, and was starting to think it was some kind of set up. He kept his guard up as he walked down the hall, ready to attack in a number of ways if he were to be confronted.

As he walked he came upon an open door that lead to a small utility room, inside was yet another surprise. The other man that was involved in the bank job was on his knees, tearing wires from an electrical panel. This day was getting weirder and weirder, what the hell was he doing here? If the two were working together again it was most definitely some kind of trap. Lucius stepped past the door and into the room, he stood about 3 feet from the man and was looking down at him. He raised his hand and lit it up with crimson energy "What is this? what are you and your little pal trying to do? he said to the male threateningly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

An unlikely alliance (Jeisen) Empty Re: An unlikely alliance (Jeisen)

Post by Jeisen December 1st 2014, 2:48 pm

Nolan: "You sure its the blue wire? I thought it would have been the red wire. Its always the red wires"

Jeisen: "Thats always why you set off the alarms isn't it? I've told you before, red wires are often the dummy wires cause of hollywood."

Nolan: "So? Why would someone in hollywood just make up blatant lies like .... oh he is here"

Jeisen kept on yanking out wires from the wall panel as he was searching for the right source he was looking for. He didn't even bother to look up at Red as the man walked over trying to be threatening.

Jeisen: "Put that down before you hurt yourself. If I was about to attack you, you think you would see me?"

With one final reach, Jeisen pulled out a wire and the lights of the hallway flickered before cutting off. He had just cut off the power for the hallway, abiet temporarly.

Jeisen: "Good, thats taken care of. Now we have about twenty seconds so we have to talk fast now."

Jeisen stood up slowly, rubbing the back of his head despite it being under his helm. Nolan came out from under his cloak in his robot ball form and floated next to him

Jeisen: "Looks like you are dropping out too from the fight. Good. The whole thing seems fishy to me too. But I was curious to why you were dropping out."
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 1st 2014, 3:03 pm

The man didn't even acknowledge he was there for a few seconds, and when he finally did he said something that made Lucius chuckle "Your quite sure of your self kid, seems to me if your pyrokinetic buddy hadn't shown up you would likley be dead" Lucius said to him as he lowered his hand.

The man then finished what he was doing, blacking out the lights in the hall and telling him they had to talk quickly "Isn't it obvious? who would give a potential hostile all information on their powers and tech? and i'm not taking part in anything run by you or your friend." he said to the man as he stepped into the hall, freeing up the doorway and allowing the man to pass

Last edited by Red Tide on December 1st 2014, 4:11 pm; edited 6 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 1st 2014, 3:41 pm

Nolan floated closer to red tides face before remarking

Nolan: "you sure he is a smart one? He seems like a dumbass. You're a dumbass."

Jeisen: "Nolan, shhh."

He waved the tiny robot of to go watch down the hallway. Nolan floated off sulking but not before remarking

Nolan: "not my fault he hasn't figured out what's really going on"

Jeisen just shook his head and crossed his arms. He leaned on the wall

Jeisen: "yes, giving out the information is bad, but it doesn't seem like you really get what's going on. They are going to be making clones of the metas in the fights. I'm not sure if they will be only true clone or improved clones, but I know they are good enough to fool even my tech. That wasn't Michael in there despite what my scanners say. The tracker he always carries on him wasn't in that room with him."

Jeisen paused slightly before continueing

Jeisen: "who ever is putting on this fight has the technology to create perfect clones cause that Michael I there was. They might be building a meta army, maybe they mean to replace all the heros and villains with ones they can control or just maybe all they want is to have the clones on standby. Hell they might be using the data to create an anti for each person. I'm not sure exactly what they are going to do, but I have a pretty damn good idea that we shouldn't let them."

Nolan came floating back as power shuddered on.

Nolan: "time to go"

Jeisen looked down on the underside of his wrist, a hologram display showing. Indeed it was time to go.

Jeisen: "I'm going to try and find out why. And you should be too. "
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 1st 2014, 4:57 pm

The the mans little robot hovered in front of Lucius' face, then called him a dumbass. "Your robots not very nice" Lucius said to the male as the robot hovered away saying something in its techno voice Lucius couldn't quite make out.  The man then started explaining that it could be clones and saying that Lucius didn't understand. But really he understood quite well what could be done with the information and or dna samples they would gather.

"Oh i get whats going on, they could do alot including cloning with whatever information they gather. If you say it wasn't your man up there then im inclined to believe you, but why on earth should i trust you? you could just as easily be tricking me into thinking your on my side. Maybe you and your group of 'heroes' are trying to figure out what makes me and the others tick. Maybe i should try and stop them, but believe me, if you pull any slights on me im taking you down and washing my hands of this" Before he could continue the robot came back, and said it was time to go. Lucius reluctently followed the pair, they seemed to have a good idea as to what was going on, and if someone was cloning metas they had to be stopped.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen December 1st 2014, 6:52 pm

Nolan: "Don't try that cop out dumbass, you didn't know what they were doing with the data. Take the next left"

Jeisen ignored his helpful little not so helpful robot that floated in front of the pair. The little bot was just bein an ass right now. Jeisen tossed red tide a tracker

Jeisen: "out of time, get out of here now. I'll be in contact. Keep that on you and Stay out of sight"

With that Jeisen turned invisible and disappeared off to avoid what ever was incoming. Jeisen wasn't keen to get cuaght before he even got started doing what was needed to. He had to find his best half demon friend of a hooker before this got out of hand. He didn't trust Red as far as he could throw him, but he didn't need to. He just needed to set him on the right path to stopping whatever was happening here.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei December 1st 2014, 7:02 pm

"What is it we have here?" A smooth, voice rang out from behind the two men as Jeisen turned invisible. Entei leaned against the wall of the hallway, a crooked grin on his face as he watched the two metas converse. His hand, rested loosely on the hilt of his sword, while the other was casually stuffed inside the pocket of his pants. "You two aren't making trouble for the master now, are you?" he asked, his thumb flicking the sword loose from it's sheath. "Because, the master does not like trouble makers."

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 1st 2014, 9:07 pm

Jeisen tossed him a tracker and activated his cloaking device, Lucius didn't respond. He turned around to see Entei, or his clone, leaning against the wall with a grin on his face. He said a few things that were just creepy, drone like in a way. "Trouble? no, i was just leaving when i ran into your little friend. I think i will continue to do so if there's nothing wrong with that." Lucius said as he turned and took a few steps away from entel, attepting to leave. if the two of them came to blows it would likely level the area, and that was heat Lucius didn't need. So he wanted to leave with as little violence as possible, but still braced himself for any potent fire attacks.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei December 14th 2014, 3:51 pm

"You know what the problem is for brainiacs like you, and Jeisen, whom I can still smell, is? You over estimate just how smart you are, and underestimate how smart others are." Lightly, fluidly, Entei pushed himself off of the wall. taking a single step towards Red Tide. With a snap of his fingers, a wall of blue flames appeared on either end of the hallway, trapping the duo inside the tight corridor. Smiling again, Entei withdrew his sword from it's sheath, a sickly wood on metal sound resonating through the empty hallway, among the crackling of his blue demonic flames. "You think the master wouldn't be able to tell when someone is messing with his wiring? That was a silly move, Jeisen." Another sniff in the air, followed by a frown. "Oh, it seems your buddy is gone. Looks like the punishment for disobeying the master is all yours."

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red December 14th 2014, 11:14 pm

"The only thing being overestimated is your ability to inflict that punishment. I will be seeing you soon, boy" With a quick command to Hector Lucius disappeared with a flash of blue light, then reappeared behind the fire wall and out of entei' sight. He had just teleported out of the clones foolish attempt to trap him. He activated his cloaking device next and made his way to the nearest exit, he would be back soon enough.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top