The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Alexander Lenin (Character)  I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Alexander Lenin (Character)  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Alexander Lenin (Character)  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Alexander Lenin (Character)  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Alexander Lenin (Character)  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Alexander Lenin (Character)  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Alexander Lenin (Character)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Alexander Lenin (Character)  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Alexander Lenin (Character)  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Alexander Lenin (Character)  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Alexander Lenin (Character)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Alexander Lenin (Character)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Alexander Lenin (Character)  I_vote_lcapAlexander Lenin (Character)  I_voting_barAlexander Lenin (Character)  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Alexander Lenin (Character)  I_vote_lcapAlexander Lenin (Character)  I_voting_barAlexander Lenin (Character)  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Alexander Lenin (Character)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexander Lenin (Character)  Empty Alexander Lenin (Character)

Post by The Crow October 26th 2014, 2:49 am

ALEXANDER LENIN
Your Pain and Suffering are all for a good cause and that's my cause so do not fret

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Alexander Lenin
Title: The Revolutionary or The Re-Evolutionary
Alignment: LN
Race:Conduit
Hair:Blonde
Eyes:Blue
Height:6'6''
Weight:225
Blood type:AB+

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:easily angered Lenin has a great thirst for revenge and will come up with unique and effective ways to do so. he does not have issues with killing or hurting people who oppose him but if he can hed prefer to talk them down or out if he can he would prefer not to fight but if he has to he will and it will hurt his opponent. he knows when he has things to do and hes very motivated to do them and will accomplish them or die trying

History:Born i n Moscow with the name of Alexander Corvinus in 1873 he had almost no important events in life having been born into a working third class until the year 1915  when he met a man named Vladimir Lenin and after helping him a lot in the Revolution and having been Vladimirs only real support after his brother whos name was Alexander Lenin Vladimir not long before death declared that Corvinus would from then be born as the next and greatest Revolutionary of all time and be named Alexander Lenin Corvinus 2. After the death of Vladimir and Stalin using his military backers to put Alex in a Gulag Alex was tested on by the leaders of the gulag in mind control experiments and super soldier testing... inevitably the programmed was suspended or rather replaced in 1960 after a new prime minister had taken control of the Soviet Union only one experiment was recorded to have even a slight possibility of success of them all and it was Alex because he was special and because of this he was kept under the highest of maximum security and lock down but little did the leaders of the gulag know that while he remained inside that cell while he was imprisioned never to come out he used his new found powers of telekinesis to lift his food and trays with his mind and even sometimes concentrated so hard he moved parts of the prision. being in there had a rather normal affect of him talking to himself or imaginary people he didnt know what was real but his speaking mind control came from what he learned worked on him and how speech could help with that much more then suggestive songs or pictures and spoke to himself and practiced for years... in '62 he finally made an attempt at escape first controling the minds of guards and those he couldnt or didnt want to control he killed using his tk. After escaping he found Russia to be a much different place then he remembered and he came in at the height of the Cold War he would then serve to be a general pain in the side of America at all costs for the rest of his life before and after the fall of the USSR

The Powers

Mind Control: Lenin can, by simply speaking, "take over" the mind of someone else, forcing them to his will. He does this by slipping under or around their mental barrier and coercing them from within with his words that sound perfect to the ideals of that person.  As such, anyone under his control can technically resist, if what he is trying to get them to do goes strongly against a belief of theirs. It is more as if they were heavily sedated, yet still conscious, and told what to do. Unless they have a firm reason for not doing so, they will comply. (1 Ability, Permission Based)

Telekinesis: He can look at something and without even moving he can move anything with a weight of 2-10 tons and do it over and over and over again Lenin feels no value in not using his mind to uses that favor him

Grid
Intelligence:4
Occult:0
Strength:2
Speed:3
Durability:8
Ability:1/6
Fighting Skills:6
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:0
Wealth:1
The Crow
The Crow

Quote : Your Pain and Suffering are all for a good cause and that's my cause so do not fret

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Job : Fortune Hunter
Humor : "You brought a hooker to church?" "Why Not?"
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Alexander Lenin (Character)  Empty Re: Alexander Lenin (Character)

Post by Danny The Sphinx October 30th 2014, 1:50 am

Get permission before mind controlling npcs from another player and we're good. Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top