The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Alexander I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Alexander I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Alexander I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Alexander I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Alexander I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Alexander I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Alexander I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Alexander I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Alexander I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Alexander I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Alexander I_vote_lcapAlexander I_voting_barAlexander I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Alexander

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexander Empty Alexander

Post by Joshua Cristopher ((AC)) October 23rd 2013, 7:47 pm

The Great Magician

Title: Duke, Count, Priest, Baron. Lord. Are title held by this member of an aristocratic family.

Alignment:  Lawful Neutral

Race: half homo magi half human with diluted fae and dwarven blood.

Hair: Black

Eyes: Green

Height:6'3”

Weight: 145

Blood type: O-

The Looks    
Spoiler:

The Legacy    

Personality: He is a true gentleman to the ladies. Always very polite even for someone of his nature. He is shrouded by a mystical aura that turns some off. He gave most of his money to charity and research into the paranormal. He loves to search for forbidden artifacts on archeological digs. He does not support either good or bad but his own morals that favor etiquette over all else.

History: Born Into a rather wealthy family steeped in the occult he inherited a number of titles. As a child he attended private schools He was involved with different magical groups and secret societies even attending some Bilderburg meetings.When he was sixteen he applied to be an early applicant to college. He was accepted into Cambridge. Studying both archeology and theology. When he was nineteen already received a masters in History, Archeology, and Theology.He studied abroad receiving an honorary PHD for discovering an Atlantian scepter. The government hired him to be a consultant at the federal bureau of paranormal research and defense in America. He had a cousin in America maybe he would contact him. The job was invigorating as he interacted with paranormal entities on a daily basis widening his knowledge of the paranormal world.

The Spells. From least in power to greatest.    

Spell 1:Divination: through either dreams or tarot cards he can see what events will roughly happen in the future.

Spell 2:Speech: He can talk to and see any hidden or otherwise paranormal activity. He also can speak any language.

Spell 3: Disillusionment: He can recite a few words to break any current illusions.

Spell 4: Super-step: He can run in the air for a few steps like air to dodge something like a truck. But more importantly he can run like he is running down stairs to weaken his impact somewhat. Branched off version of telekinesis.

Spell 5: Portal: he can open a portal anywhere he knows something about. No cool down but cant be used in a fight.

Spell 6: Telekinesis: he is able to manipulate physical objects to his whim.

Spell 7:Earth manipulation:He can control and mold the earth to meet his needs.

Spell 8: Speed/durability: He can channel his mana to his body to make himself stronger faster and more durable for two posts with a four post cooldown. ((2 points into each stat))

Spell 9: Banishment: Any paranormal creature summoned or from another realm with 8 or below durability is banished back to their realm for five of their posts. Other objects or people with 8 or below durability withstand the equivalent of a truck on someone with 3 durability. six post cool down

Spell 10: Maximum heal: he can heal himself from almost everything in a very quick time using the mana reserves in his body.

Grid

Intelligence:na

Occult:8

Strength:1

Speed:1

Durability:2

Ability:na

Fighting Skills:3

Magic:8

Spells:5

Flight:0

Wealth:3
Joshua Cristopher ((AC))

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top