The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The blues [Captain Solomon]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 Empty Re: The blues [Captain Solomon]

Post by Samael Christensen September 19th 2014, 5:21 pm

The male using what brain power he possessed would sue the soundwaves that he control to smother the flames, and by default removed the whole being burnt to death thing from the equation but did not take away the dog portion of it. Joshua would sigh and roll his eyes, prepping the gun and getting ready to take down the beast that was barreling towards him, while wishing that his power would actually kick in now. It reminded him that he hated it when more trouble happened so closely to when trouble had just ceased, but then again that was what he got for assuming that everything was okay. A large amount of information would begin to flood through his mind, all of the ways that would allow him to take down the dog and one of the stuck out of all of them.

With its fire foiled, it would begin to charge towards them, and that left him with enough time to think of a plan, quickly aiming is gun as everything else seemed to slow down to bullet time proportions. With a jerk of the trigger finger, the bullet would begin to sail through the air with a resounding boom. The small piece of metal that served as the projectile would sail, and then with a loud yelp the thing would seem to careen off course as the blood spewed from the eye socket in a dark color. This bought him enough time to think of a secondary plan, letting off another round that would slam into its side and then barely break the skin. It seemed that the eye was the one thing that his weapon would work on, and at best he would be only able to blind the goddamn thing.

”Not to sound demanding, but got any way to hurt it. Cause I don’t.” Joshua noted with a sigh, glaring at the dog that was preparing for another attack, now half blind.

Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Solomon September 20th 2014, 4:35 pm

Evan had to act, and do so quickly. He wasn't sure there was a whole lot he could do to the dog in the first place, and now he had no choice but to come up with something. This guy clearly didn't realize that Evan was no hero! He never has been and never will be! Despair began to wash over him. He felt desperate and alone in the universe for a brief second. Like the world crashing around him and the demands of the male were like razors to his flesh. Then it clicked.

He began to emit sound waves towards the ground, propelling himself up into the air as the dog barked at them loudly, preparing to pounce. He only could float perhaps four or five feet off the ground, but that's all he needed. He pulled in a deep breath and began to lash out all his emotion and anger out at the beast in front of him.

"Welcome to the demolition derby that is my heart
I'm only here to crash a life, it was never alright from the start
Sometimes I feel like the whole world is after me
I'm just the best lookin' pony in the glue factory"

Every word he screamed at the top of his lungs sent a wave of sound whipping at the hound at hyper speed. The waves formed wind razor sharp that began to hack into the upper torso of the dog. They whipped into him quickly as he started to make the move forward towards them. Every line slicing into the dogs legs and shoulder joins, hoping to take its front legs clean out from under it. Perhaps even severing them. As he finished the words he fell to the ground, with one hand down and landing on a knee. If this wasn't enough, he would have to send shockwaves through the ground to disrupt the monsterous beasts movements. He hoped it was enough.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 Reverb11

Reverb Power Card Grid Thingy:
Captain Solomon
Captain Solomon

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen September 21st 2014, 6:53 pm

As it seemed that the metahuman would prove useless within this whole encounter, he proved that he was more than just a mass of quivering flesh and decided to man up with a rather scary use of their sound based power. Ripping currents of sound would tear through the beast flesh, drawing loud howls of pain as blood would rush from the wounds and splash along the streets, seeming to burn the very concrete as it landed upon it. So was the blood just as hot as the fire that the thing spewed, or was it something else entirely? All in all it seemed that the thing would be taken down by the rather draconian attack, but then something happened, or rather it was not immediately taken down by the severance of its front legs. It was by all means slowed down, but one could see that it was beginning to form limbs of seemingly solid fire that would serve as legs, and Joshua could not abide with that.

Without a second to lose, he would rush forward with all of the speed that his body could muster, moving at a speed that the untrained eye would call a blur, though it was still within human limitations. His legs would propel him along as he prepared to make his move, arm holding the gun moving as it would try to bite at him with razor teeth, Nemesis narrowly avoiding what would have been a painful and debilitating wound, as he slammed the barrel of the gun against the pallet of the large canines mouth, and without hesitation he would pull the trigger with a resounding boom. It would jerk spastically, as blood would explode from the skull along with skull fragments and brain matter, some falling against his cheeks as the thing would slump to the ground with his hand quickly pulling away.

”Gross.” He muttered putting the safety back on and rolling his shoulders.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Solomon September 24th 2014, 9:49 am

Evan was proud of himself for what he had accomplished here. And more so, was excited to not be a char mark on the Los Angeles streets. He floated himself back to ground level and brushed off his clothing, as if he had done anything to dirty it. They had managed to take out not only a sound wielding songstress, but a mutant hell hound. All in a days work for most heroes he presumed, but this was a first for him. He began his walk towards the man who really saved the day. Or at least, the man who operated the pistol that saved the day. Either way, he was deserving of gratitude for sure.

He finally reached what was left of the mutant canine and looked over at the gentleman beside him. He rolled his shoulders and clicked the safety on his gun just as Evan arrived.

"Well. That sure as hell was something, wasn't it?" Evan said as he cracked his knuckles nervously and glanced about the area. All they needed was something else to go wrong. But if one thing in Evan's life rang true, it was Murphy's Law.

"I never got your name. My name's Evan by the way... forget all that Reverb stuff. Was just trying to sound like a hero." Evan said in a calm tone. This time around he wasn't at all nervous. After being attacked by something like that, how could he be nervous around another human? He extended his hand again to shake, as a sign of respect and admiration.

The blues [Captain Solomon] - Page 2 Reverb11

Reverb Power Card Grid Thingy:
Captain Solomon
Captain Solomon

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen September 25th 2014, 12:47 pm

Joshua looked down upon the now dead beast, eyes narrowed in silent disgust as he considered all of the events that had transpired within a matter of moment and sighed. It seemed that the blood would stem upon hitting the air, releasing little hissing noises as the corpse just lay there inert for the most part. It was disgusting, but he knew that it was something that had to be taken care of, and he would have to give the information of the thing he had killed to The Agency later when he had time. Yet it seemed he still had someone tagging along, though their help had been appreciated, and that was enough to at least warrant him not telling the male to go away. Sighing softly, and somewhat irritated, he would turn to the male with a raised brow and perhaps an amused smirk.

So it seemed the hero had dropped the pretense of an alias, and just went with the name he was given.”If ya wanna sound like a hero, might need to work up a disguises. Otherwise you're not really doing it right, or so I hear.” Joshua dropped the small amount of info, considering stepping away and making a small call. ”That aside, the names Joshua but I guess you don't have to call me by my full name.” Drawing a cigarette from the packet, and lighting it, he would take a drag and let the smoke blow out through his nostrils.

The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content