The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Draiken's tools of war. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Draiken's tools of war. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Draiken's tools of war. I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Draiken's tools of war. I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Draiken's tools of war. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Draiken's tools of war. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Draiken's tools of war. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Draiken's tools of war. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Draiken's tools of war. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Draiken's tools of war. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Draiken's tools of war. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Draiken's tools of war. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Draiken's tools of war. I_vote_lcapDraiken's tools of war. I_voting_barDraiken's tools of war. I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Draiken's tools of war. I_vote_lcapDraiken's tools of war. I_voting_barDraiken's tools of war. I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Draiken's tools of war.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Draiken's tools of war. Empty Draiken's tools of war.

Post by Blacklight August 6th 2014, 3:37 pm

Draiken’s Tools of war.

Name: Shifting Staff/Sceptre
Abilities: The staff is imbued with the Ancient Energy of Ezwilde which allows it to rearrange itself at a molecular level. The staff can transform itself into a variety of shapes allowing the creation of a vast number of pole-based weapons. Each form is pulsing with Ancient Energy, which glows golden in colour and can be utilised to add extra damage to an attack. It is also capable of separating into two separate small weapons that can be utilised in both hands.
Energy is released in a single attack and requires a post to recharge the glow being lost and slowly returning.
Description: When being stored and not used it looks simply like a very small pole being only a foot long. However, when used in combat it transforms to nearly 6 foot long and begins glowing with energy. It is golden in colour and when it releases the energy a golden flash accompanies it. It is something Draiken himself invented in his earlier years of defending the galaxy.
Int Allocation: 7

Name: Dagger of Ezrael
Abilities: The dagger is very powerful and sharp, being able to cut through almost anything (player items require permission). It also has a kind of sentience within it as it is connected directly to the mind of Draiken allowing him to control it without even being in contact, almost as if telekinetically. Nobody else can use the knife as he still maintains full control when it is in somebody else's grip.
Description: A small knife with a golden and ornate handle which has various gems inset. The blade is made of an incredibly rare diamond-like metal. When connected to Draiken’s mind and moving on it’s own it is surrounded with a red aura symbolising the link. He found it whilst exploring a remote cave on Ezwilde with Carbo and it is believed to have belonged to one of the original members of Ezwildian civilization.
Int Allocation: 7

Name: Draiken’s Gloves
Abilities: The gloves allow Draiken an inhuman level of grip, allowing him to traverse walls that people would otherwise not be able to climb.
Description: Made from a combination of ancient animal wools the gloves are green in colour and extremely lightweight. His adoptive brother Darvash, in thanks for saving his life, gifted them to Draiken.
Int Allocation: 6

Name: Clawed Boots
Abilities: Give him extra grip on his feet allowing him to hold himself in place with retractable claws that come out when needed. They can also be used for extra damage when attacking.
Description: Leather boots with a hidden mechanism allowing claws to extend from them. One of the first things Draiken crafted himself the claws are made from some of Carbo’s, which he sheds and regrows every ten years.

Name: Ezwildian Royal Armour
Abilities: Imbued with mystical energies the armour is capable of shapeshifting both in appearance and physical make-up. This allows it to appear and act as regular clothes and change to resemble his armour extremely quickly. Genetically coded to him the armour is only functional when he is wearing it.
Description: Looks like whatever he wants it to look like. A faint golden glow surrounds the armour whenever it shifts.

Name: Draiken’s cape.
Abilities: It looks really cool when riding a dragon.
Description: A green and long flowing cape.
Int Allocation: 5
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Draiken's tools of war. Empty Re: Draiken's tools of war.

Post by Raikou August 11th 2014, 1:27 pm

Approved.
Raikou
Raikou

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top