The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Tools of the Hunt I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Tools of the Hunt I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Tools of the Hunt I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Tools of the Hunt I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Tools of the Hunt I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Tools of the Hunt I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Tools of the Hunt I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Tools of the Hunt I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Tools of the Hunt I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Tools of the Hunt I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Tools of the Hunt I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Tools of the Hunt I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Tools of the Hunt I_vote_lcapTools of the Hunt I_voting_barTools of the Hunt I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Tools of the Hunt I_vote_lcapTools of the Hunt I_voting_barTools of the Hunt I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tools of the Hunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tools of the Hunt Empty Tools of the Hunt

Post by Thorgron August 5th 2014, 2:30 am

Weapons
Name: Brünhild
Abilities: This 8ft. long sword forged from the scales and bones of multiple flying wyvern has three levels of damage. It's base damage (6) is done on any normal swing from the blade. It's second (7) and highest levels of damage (8) both come from charging all of the user's strength into the blade before striking. The second level of damage (7) can be charged and swung in a single post. The highest damage from the Brünhild (8) can only be reached by charging for an entire post and unleashing the full force of the attack on the following post. Regardless of damage level the blade releases a dark energy on impact believed to be the anger of the wyvern slain for it's creation. Because of it size the weapon can also be used like a massive shield. If the user stands perfectly still and blocks with the blade they may use the weapon's durability as their own.
Description: Giant Sword that fuses azure majesty with pink grace. Its name means 'Foreign Queen'.
Spoiler:
INT Allocation: 6, 7, 8

Name: Volcanic Gig
Abilities: This Hunting Horn is capable of producing multiple effects by playing different combinations of notes. It can provide a +2 bonus to Strength or Speed to all Monster Hunters hearing it for the number of posts that the correct song is being played and for one post after playing of the correct song has ceased (8 pt. stat-booster, cooldown on a second use=duration of play). The playing of a separate song provides resistances to electricity and cold effects to all Monster Hunters who hear it for the number of posts that the correct song is being played and for one post after playing of the correct song has ceased (7 pt. item, cooldown on a second use=duration of play).
Description: Blue Hunting Horn made of heavy Basarios materials with a sob-inducing tone.
Spoiler:
INT Allocation: 7, 8

Supplies
Name: Gravios X Armor
Abilities: Protects the wearer from all manner of harm. The Gravios materials hold strong against nearly all forms of attack except from sources of water which seem to penetrate it's defenses more easily than others.
Description: Forged in the fires of a volcano, this stone skin came from the first Gravios that Thorgron ever slew. The set as a whole is one of his proudest achievements and one of few things he takes pride in.
INT Allocation: 7

Name: Large Barrel Bomb +
Abilities: These large barrels are packed with massive amounts of gunpowder along with a secret ingredient from Kokoto (the "+" has to come from somewhere). They however do not have their own method of ignition and require either a significant amount of force (equivalent of 6 damage or higher) or an alternate fire source (usually Small Barrel Bombs) to deal their damage (6).A maximum of two can be carried by or placed by the hunter at any time. After being used the hunter make make only two more barrel bombs through combining (1 post cooldown, maximum of 4 Large Barrel Bomb +'s per Hunter per topic).
Description: A simple barrel design that is easy to carry and packs a significant punch.
INT Allocation: 6

Name: Trap-Tool (3 per topic)
Abilities: Crates a temporary trap that keeps a person in place for one post.
Description: A small sphere that creates a 10 foot radius where it triggers a shock trap that shocks you into paralysis or a pitfall trap that binds someone halfway under ground.

Name: Flashbomb (5 per topic)
Abilities: Creates a large flash of light which can blind enemies.
Description: Small little sphere that explodes with light after being crushed/punctured.

Name: Potion (10 on hand)
Abilities: Stimulates a lv 6 Heal.
Description: Small little vial of instant green healing elixir. Requires you flex after use.

Name: Tranq-Bomb (10 per topic)
Abilities: Sedatives that tranquilize the enemy it hits consistently. Requires 2 be used on an already weakened person to work (and permission of course Kitty Face )
Description: Small red spheres that hold a blue mist that tranquilizes.

Name: Combo Books 1-5 (1 post = 1 potion) (10 Potions Max)
Abilities: Allows the successful creation of a potion using herbs and blue mushrooms. Grant the hunters knowledge of actual herbology and usage.
Description: Small books, marked 1-5.
INT Allocation: 5

Name: Small Barrel Bomb
Abilities: Smaller version of the barrel bomb that explodes 3 seconds after being placed. 10 may be used by the Monster Hunter per topic.
Description: Commonly called fuses, the primary use of these bombs is to ignite their large counterparts.

Name: Psychoserum
Abilities: Grants the Monster Hunter knowledge of the location of their target on their map for one post. 3 can be used by the Monster Hunter per topic.
Description: A strange orange liquid drug that grants anyone who ingests it brief sight of their intended target.

Name: Whetstones (10 per topic)
Abilities: Provides lv 5 regeneration to Monster Hunter Weapons for one post.
Description: Small sharpening stones

Name: The Carving Knife
Abilities: A Knife used to carve trophies off of their victories. In this world it somehow doesn't remove anything carved from their victims but allows them to take materials from them all the same.
Description: Medium sized knife that is used to claim the spoils of victory.

Name: Map
Abilities: A piece of paper that seems to somehow always know the area they're at using guild technology. Marked-Area-Parchment... or a MAP
Description: A map... that's literally it

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tools of the Hunt Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Tools of the Hunt Empty Re: Tools of the Hunt

Post by Chellizard August 5th 2014, 11:37 am

Same thing for the whetstones I asked Zell: are they useless after they've been used?

Other than that, everything else checks out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Tools of the Hunt JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Binary August 5th 2014, 4:06 pm

Useless after using them yes
Binary
Binary

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacklight August 6th 2014, 2:16 pm

Approved until stated otherwise!
Blacklight
Blacklight
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top