The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus)

Post by Venus May 7th 2014, 5:13 pm

The pleasant view was torn asunder by the painfully slow arrival of Seagirl, who had to walk up the pier - into a shop - out of the shop - and then another 20 metres to reach her. By the time she'd arrived Venus was leaning on her right leg with her arms folded, blowing her fringe out of her eyes.  "You locked me in the trunk of a car. I'm going to beat you down." A loud creak sounded out as Hanna pulled a large strip of tape out from the roll, causing Venus to raise an eyebrow. "Then you're going to jail for a lot of things."

Her eyes spoke for her, Venus was unimpressed. "And I'm supposed to be afraid of the fearsome 'Seagull' and her mighty duct tape?" Venus looked aside and laughed, before her eyes moved back to the dripping girl. "You really think you can beat this down?" she casually fanned her face, exhaling the pink fumes into the air - for show. "Come and try it." she lowered both her arms, and smirked menacingly.

Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down

The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus)

Post by Seagirl May 7th 2014, 5:53 pm

Venus squared up for a fair fight.

Hanna felt something amiss.

If Venus wanted to stand and fight, then Hanna would put her to the test. She darted across the opening to where Venus looked as though she prepared to grab a low centered stance. "So, you robbed a bank. That's a crime." Propelling such a small frame gave her plenty of time to get speed. "You kidnapped me. That's another." She ripped the tape off and held it taut between both hands. "You attempted to murder me. That's a pretty big one." Finally, with Venus lowering her arms to a more balanced stance, Hanna lifted off the ground and tried to bring the strip of tape across Venus' mouth to shut off her most viable defense.

Remembering the subterfuge Venus so often used, Hanna vaulted off her right leg and prepared to place all of her force on the left leg in her upper calf. If Venus tried to dodge, it would still allow the charging hero time to change direction and keep from spinning out of control. If Venus took the blow head on, it would allow Hanna to plant her leg behind Venus' stance and once she applied the tape, she could try to toss Venus over her shoulder. More than anything, Hanna just wanted to throw this woman on her back and deliver the beating she promised her.

Once the first strike went in, the real fight would begin.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2013-07-03

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus May 8th 2014, 1:46 pm

As soon as Seagirl bolted across the small gap, Venus blew the vile red and pink mist across the gap to order to try and shroud her movements. Within the pink haze she stepped to the side - "I robbed a jewellery store." - if Seagirl kept her forward momentum, Venus reached towards the back of her head and tried to yank her back by her dripping hair. "I'll give you the kidnapping, though!" if her hair yank was sucessful she'd have brought her knee into her stomach to try and wind her - "And it's only murder if I didn't know you could breathe underwater." to finish this possibly non-existant combo she brought an open handed slap upwards, to strike Seagirl's face.

(Soz for short post/lack of understanding off combat, this is my first hand to hand fight :S )

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

click image for bio
The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 Rudypudy
"Men are from Mars but they all belong to Venus"
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Job : Bad Bitch
Humor : Seagirl's career

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl May 8th 2014, 5:21 pm

Playing to the same strengths from before, Venus blew a vile cloud towards Hanna's face again. While the bitterness did not come as unexpected as last time, it still threw Hanna off guard, causing her to lose complete focus of where she hoped to land the tape. Her right hand glanced across Venus' face, giving Hanna some gratification of hitting her opponent, but it quickly dissipated when she felt the blunt force of a knee hit her gut.

After her first strike missed the mark, the follow up repercussion landed with Venus striking Hanna in the gut. She stuttered back off balance when Venus reached out to strike her open face. Preparing for the absolute worst, Hanna recoiled in light of what she presumed to be a savage strike. Hanna felt her jaws relax in the wake of the light slap visited upon her face.  

"A slap?" Hanna shot her head back in absolute humorous shock. "You throw a slap? I'm going to beat the Hell out of you." While her eyes were still watery from the blast of gas, Hanna could feel well enough to try to grab Venus by the legs and drop her to the ground. Still grasping onto the strip of tape, Hanna would place the slender adhesive somewhere on Venus' face. Eyes, nose, or mouth would all do just fine, but Hanna still tried to bring the tape to shut off the most potent defense Venus had and her most annoying feature.

The Return of Seagirl for the First Time (Venus) - Page 2 Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus May 8th 2014, 5:30 pm

Once Venus had kneed her in the stomach, she felt a somewhat surprised victorious laugh escape her lips. The slap also made contact with her face, but that only seemed to bring surprise to the dripping damzel. When she lunged again, Venus stanced but found herself knocked onto the floor - coughing while she did sending a puff of the dust into the air - "Ugh, you bitc-Mhhffhhh!" her insult quickly became muffled as she felt the duct tape adhese around her mouth. 'My makeup!'. She grabbed Seagirl's thighs and and tried roll her over onto her back and climb ontop of her chest to pin her - a move which would be followed by an onslaught of bitch slaps to the face!

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl May 8th 2014, 10:59 pm

Finally Venus shut up.

But before Hanna could rip off another piece to try and tie Venus' hands together the horrible gas floated up and knocked Hanna off balance. She flipped onto her back under the control of Venus. Her advanced duct tape weapon rolled away from her hands as Venus positioned herself on top of the fight. Venus mumbled some kind of insult, but ultimately failed in expressing herself. "What's that? You've got something on your face." Hanna taunted from underneath Venus as Venus took control by pinning Hanna's arms to her side.

Again the savage rain of slaps broke upon Hanna's face. While it stung slightly, the image of having this inept fighter slapping her did more harm to the famed heroine. Succumbing to the irritation bestowed by the slaps, Hanna dug her hands into the ground to get under Venus' knees. "You are the worst, absolute worst villain ever, in every definition of the word 'worst'." She would press her elbows to give her a good leverage point and then Hanna would throw her head up to try and headbutt Venus. Even though Hanna was by no means a tough fighter, she assumed the woman slapping her would certainly be a weaker fighter. "Too bad your boyfriend horde can't save you"

When Hanna saw an opening, she would try to squeeze out from under Venus and race to grab the roll of duct tape. Getting up made her realize how light headed the gas made her. Hanna hoped to end this fight before it ended her.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus May 9th 2014, 11:50 am

Blow after blow connected with Seagirl's face, who rolled around with each slap. "You are the worst, absolute worst villain ever, in every definition of the word 'worst'." she taunted, before launching into a headbutt; however before Venus could realise what she was doing, The Seagirl had flung her head up and smack her forehead into her nose. She fell off the heroine's body, knocking into the wooden docks with a thud. After a brief scratching at the duct tape she realised it wasn't going to come off in a rush. With a roll of her eyes, she noticed Seagirl standing up and looking uneasy. An invisible smirk grew on her face as she swiped her leg across the floor - to try and trip the do-gooder. If she could speak she would have made some sort of reference to enjoying your trip but unfortunately she could not so the trip was just a regular attack. She did not notice the duct tape rolling down the pier, and tried to make it back over to Seagirl and threw an actual punch at her!

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl May 9th 2014, 4:46 pm

Just as the fight started to look up, Hanna found herself back on the ground. Venus fought with more persistence than Hanna assumed she would put up. To her dismay, Hanna figured the slap fighting villain removed from her body guards would quickly run out of steam. Without any need for fighting, the beleaguered superheroine found her conditioning begin to wane. Seagirl moved her hands against Venus' torso to try to hold her back and keep Venus from trying to pin her arms. Friction took mercy on Hanna by keeping the roll of tape on the pier.

Hope dangled just outside of her reach and Venus encroached once Hanna only left one arm to defend herself. A smile came over Hanna's face as she assumed another slap would come. "You really need to stop tickling..." Then a balled up fist came. The force sent Hanna's head back into the dock causing her already queasy head. Hanna would reach out to grab the bag of jewels from Venus and sling them back to try and propel the roll of duct tape back to her. To keep Venus from trying to retake the jewel bag, Hanna would throw her head towards Venus' chest to try and stop her so she could throw the bag off the pier.

Once her head impacted and one more punch met her face, Hanna lost her defensiveness and fell backwards. She could only get enough energy to squirm her legs to try and kick Venus in the back with her knees to try and get free, but she could barely muster much force into that endeavor. "You're right. I guess there is no way I can prove you robbed a jewelry store now." A creak of tape sounded out as Hanna prepared her next action of capturing Venus.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus May 9th 2014, 5:00 pm

After punching Seagirl in the end with apparently successful results, Venus grinned wildly. However her attention was snatched by the bag of jewels being knocked from her hands and into the water. No! she extended her hand as if some sort of telekinetic force would pull it back. This exposed her, and Seagirl took full advantage of it - headbutting Venus right in the boob. She staggered backwards with a gasp and her heel got caught in between two of the wooden planks and she tripped - smacking into the wooden floor.

The fall against the floor winded her and she lay there arms above her head, which was rolling side to side and letting out slightly exhausted groans. When she fell she'd hit her head, and everything had become slightly blurry. Curse you, Seagirl she thought, before her eyes closed and she continued to breathe slowly - left to the mercy of Seagirl and her mighty duct tape.

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl May 9th 2014, 5:13 pm

Hanna stared at the sky anticipating the violent repercussions Venus would break upon her. After several seconds of silence, Hanna rolled over to see Venus in worse shape than herself. In her mind she darted as quick as the rushing waves, but in reality, she staggered through a blur of reality and barely mustered enough strength to tie Venus' arms and hands with duct tape. It hardly felt or looked heroic, but Hanna emerged as the victor in this dispute.

It barely took the police any time at all to arrive at the pier. When the girl's fight initially broke out someone called it in, so Hanna just needed to smooth over the terrible looks of a possible kidnapping with the boys in blue. "Okay, this looks bad, but I'm a superhero."

"How come I don't recognize you?"

"Have you ever heard of the Fathom Phantom?"

"Should I have?"

"I'm Seagirl."

"I thought you looked familiar. Hey guys Seagirl was here when a real superhero captured this villain. Good job letting the other guy get back to his real job." A slap on the back gave Hanna the most appreciation she would likely get, and the dismissal made Hanna forget one important piece of information: the tape over her mouth needed to stay, possibly forever.

Hanna walked away from the pier to try and find the bag of items she left behind when a police officer placed his hand on her shoulder. "Oh, no need to thank me." She smiled as she tried to remove his hand.

He grabbed her hand firmly. "I'm not. I got a report of someone matching your description shoplifting. You're going to need to come with me."

"What the fu--"

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus May 9th 2014, 5:23 pm

After Venus saw the shapes and shades of police uniforms arriving she drifted in and out of her conversation - before one of the police officers took the blonde haired lady by the arm. Then she felt someone help her to her feet and then heard a metallic click, and feeling of cold steel around her wrists. Hmph she thought, before being escorted to the back of the police car. She looked over her shoulder and winked at Seagirl, waving 3 fingers at her - before the top of her head was delicately pushed under the door frame and she sat down.

After a short minutes wait, the front door of the car opened and a rather plump police officer sat down. "Tsk, a girl like you's far to pretty to be leading this kinda' life." he said as if she weren't actually there while he reached down and and turned the key in the ingition. Venus leaned back in her seat when the engine caused the car to shake and they began to roll of down the pier. "What's that sticky tape for anyway?" he raised an eyebrow, before shrugging it off - must've been there for a reason.

On the route to the police station Venus casually leant forward and lifted her chin ever so slightly, and with the steady sound of breath two red and pink glittery tendrils slithered from her nostrils...

The car was later found with it's passenger gone, handcuffs on the chair and the driver looking particularly lovestruck.

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top