The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Break A Leg (Venus) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Break A Leg (Venus) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Break A Leg (Venus) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Break A Leg (Venus) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Break A Leg (Venus) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Break A Leg (Venus) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Break A Leg (Venus) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Break A Leg (Venus) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Break A Leg (Venus) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Break A Leg (Venus) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Break A Leg (Venus) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Break A Leg (Venus) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Break A Leg (Venus) I_vote_lcapBreak A Leg (Venus) I_voting_barBreak A Leg (Venus) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Break A Leg (Venus)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Break A Leg (Venus) Empty Break A Leg (Venus)

Post by Seagirl October 16th 2014, 10:11 pm

So the last couple of weeks shaped up in an odd way. When Hanna got more calls to do talk shows, she should have known the play she got a role in would take a backseat to her failed advertising campaign and successful act as a bank robbery hostage. Before booking the fateful commercial deal, Hanna auditioned and won her position as the lead in a  popular opera showing of a classic Australian tale, which is to be said no one else in the world knows of it and New Zealand hates it. After the backlash of the bank robbery, the Australian playhouse decided to give the role to an up and coming actress Vayne Von Varlmyre, who went by the stage name Jill Jones.

After sitting through her third interview without a single question about her play, other than asking if she felt disrespected to draw out a statement from her, Hanna got out of her car and walked with coffee cup in hand towards the opera house. One of the largest playhouses with one of the best press relations in Australia would work wonders for her image. The stage held enough room to keep trap doors and tunnels under the stage and a large atrium ran the course of the opera house from balcony to general seating. If she told people she dropped from being famous to do opera, people would applaud her instead of calling her a loser, but now, well, no one talked about her now. Sitting in hair and make up and standing in sweatpants while someone pretended to be the heroine she rightfully deserved to pretend to be.

"Oh, hey Tidegirl. Long time." Vayne sat in the styling chair while a tattooed woman applied eyeliner to the star. Hanna kept her straw in between her lips and sucked more than Vayne. "They said some big press were coming tonight. Wish me luck." Vayne patted Hanna on the back as she took off for wardrobe. While Hanna turned around, she kept her eyes as narrowed as the gap in the bent straw.

Not to let the problems of last time transpire again, Abby followed Vayne into wardrobe to keep an eye on the stellar actress. If she performed and stayed on key, it would keep Hanna out of sight and without any problems. Vayne donned her clothing as a rebel pirate queen from space who traveled to battle the Spanish Armada off the coast of Australia, because this is the groundbreaking in Australia. Sitting in invisibility, waiting the brunette to waltz out of the dressing room made Abby feel like a stalker, but she was a stalker, so it all worked out. She did oddly remember the particular smell seeping into the room, but couldn't put her finger on it.

Hanna pulled her hair back into a ponytail and put her feet up on the make up table. If she didn't get to act, at least she could catch up on some much needed public image negotiations.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Break A Leg (Venus) Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2013-07-03

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Break A Leg (Venus) Empty Re: Break A Leg (Venus)

Post by Venus November 16th 2014, 4:17 pm

A red, thick column was dragged across smooth, puckered lips. Eyes carefully watched in the hand mirror as a silk-like hand expertly applied makeup. Lipstick, foundation, blusher all done in such a way to make her skin flawless. The women's hair had been done before hand and was done up in a bun, with two strands coming down either side of her face. Black, marble sticks had been driven through the bun, giving her an almost oriental look. Finally, a very sharp eyeliner pen heavily lined dangerously close to the white's of her blue eyes - but the ladilike hands remained steady and confident, and 10 seconds later it was done. Marian's lips parted into a peraly white smile before she flicked the mirror down and into a container in the car's door.

The pitch black limosine pulled into the Theatre's curved drive way, and parked directly infront of the double doors. From the driver's seat came a man, dressed in a suit with a chauffeur's hat and black leather gloves. He walked to the very back door andd pulled it open. Those who were gathered around the door turned to look at the car and who was getting out. An ankle strap black heeled foot strepped out, followed by another. Venus rose from the inside of the vehicle, wearing a red dress. She paused for a moment and allowed everyone to look at her. She smiled before walking straight past the line to get in. When security when to stop her, she reached inbetween her bust and slid the casual sum of 2 thousand dollars into his shirt pocket and continued walking inside.

Looking over her shoulder, she took a quick turn and went into the laides bathroom. Putting both lids of the toilet down, she sat on it and unzipped her handbag. Removing a sleek, black paper file, she began flicking through it. She'd been hired to go to the theatre and kidnap an up and coming actress. She didn't ask many questions, but she'd figured that it was a jealous, less sucessful and probably uglier wannabe actress who hired her to remove some competition. After reading the contract once again, she stood up and lifted the toilet seats, before dropping the file into it. Setting the lid down, her finger went to the flush, destroying the evidence.

Leaving the bathroom, Venus went to the mirror on the wall and pretended to powder her nose, blending in. Then, turning to the door, she left. Where would the stars of the show be? Looking around; she spotted a sign marked 'Staff Only' and above that, the words 'Backstage' were printed on the door. With a elegant and stealthy demeanor, she pulled the door open and slid into the hallway. Immediately, a security guard tried to intercept her but, as he was a man, she did what she normally does. Exhaling directly on his face, the man went back to his position and allowed her to carry on. Walking along until she found the door marked with 'Vayne'.

Bringing her knuckle to the door, she tapped it three times before sighing, some pink dust dancing and evaporating before her. "Here we go."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

click image for bio
Break A Leg (Venus) Rudypudy
"Men are from Mars but they all belong to Venus"
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Number of posts : 162
Job : Bad Bitch
Humor : Seagirl's career
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl November 18th 2014, 3:15 am

"I...don't...hate..." Hanna rolled her fingers across the screen of her phone as she mouthed her response to angry trolls. "The country of San Marino." A few comments she made about how no real country had fewer than forty-thousand people made its way through the Internet boards devoted to following the prudent missteps made by Hanna. It was called C-Chan. And it was terrible. "Comments I made. Were taken out of context. San Marino has very nice..." Hanna smelled something terrible. Nauseating even. It smelled like red clothing and blond hair. "Cheap perfume from a dumb hussy."

Back in the back of the playhouse, Abby watched as the worst person in Australia, so one of the figurative worst people of the literal worst people in the world if that made any sense. It didn't to Abby, but neither did why Venus would show her overly done make up in a playhouse. She hoped to just play it cool for a minute, but the pink fumes made their way to Abby's throat and caused her to start coughing. The invisible girl flashed in and out of visible spectrum at the same time Vayne opened her door.

"Oh, Waterpistol did you get my coffee?" Vayne stood in the doorway with her robe and rollers curling her hair. "Are you an agent? Or, a reporter?" Vayne brought her hands up to her chest in excitement. "Do you represent Hollywood? Can I leave Australia?"

Hanna walked with purpose through the halls of the opera house. Evil needed to be punished. Like Hanna punished it those two times before the last time. A three and one record wouldn't be bad. Respectable even. Yeah, that's it. Respectable. Maybe Hanna should buy some glasses to make herself look more respectable. "Are you getting drinks for you and Vayne again?"A man pulling a line of lights stopped Hanna as she walked with extreme purpose.

"I never got it for her in the first place."

"I see you walking in with a couple of Guiness floats every other day."

"Yeah. For me. It's one of those days. Just about every other day."
Hanna shot past the grip and continued to follow the smell. Unfortunately, the smell seeped into the vents and drew Hanna to the other side of the opera house. Whoever made air conditioning hated Hanna.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus December 17th 2014, 8:34 pm

The young actress opened the door, dressed rather shabbily. Venus found herself grinning whenever the young lady became ecstatic - a chance of freedom from this stupidly hot land where everything that lives and can move apparently wants to kill you. Putting a hand on her on heart she looked to the side and chuckled lightly.

"I'm afraid not, dear. I just came to wish you luck for the performance." She moved her hands to her hips. "Although, if you'd like, I'll come and find you during the intermission. I'm sure I can swing something to get you out of here. I can be very.... persuasive." She smiled at Vayne, before moving a strand of hair out from her hair. "See you later." Turning around, she began strutting down the hallway and back into the main atrium of the theatre.

Now, this plan seemed to be going well although, if rumours she'd heard were true, Seagirl herself was meant to be performing but the pleasant young actress she's been charged with kidnapping had taken her role after the bad press that came with the bank incident. And if Seagirl was as big a loser as she usually is, she'd probably be here tonight. And probably drunk. Smiling at the thought of the once semi-impressive Seagirl mumbling and falling on her face, Venus went to the stage area to take her seat. She was sat near the back, beside a man with a tall glass of champagne.
It was not his for long.

(really short post soz)

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl December 17th 2014, 11:25 pm

"When is the show starting?" Hanna opened her mouth and struggled to get the straw, full of wanderlust, towards her mouth.

"It started five minutes ago." A stage hand looked over her clipboard with her finger to motion the movement to the next scene.

"Must not have a lot of energy if..."

"Look how good Vayne looks!" Her voice shot out in step with Vayne's entrance in all of her Australian glory, which was impressive mostly on Thursdays.

"She really is a star. I can't believe she's still in Australia. She's like a female Hugh Jackman." The stage director turned away from his attendant to bask in the glow of Vayne.

Most of the float dissipated, leaving Hanna with a sipping sound as she cleaned up the bottom of the cup. "I'm just waiting for a little bad publicity to blow over, then you'll see what a real star looks like."

A black hole of reality sucked the director away from the luminescent performance and back to the backstage. "You're more like the female Russell Crowe, except people tolerate him because he's talented. We tolerate you because a lot of time we forget you exist."

"The only time we really remember you is when an advocacy group threatens us." The glare behind the glasses of the smaller stage attendant tried to nail Hanna to the chair with all her might.

"I can't drink this fast enough."

After the long fought battle of the space pirate, who is also a princess from the past who went to the future and came back to modern day Australia defeated an army of rocks, curtains fell for intermission. Tired of waiting for the show to come to an end, a Hanna with sleight balance issues and slurred speech made her way around the back stage to find a pole to lean against.

"How's it going Coralface. Oh..." Vayne looked over towards a blank faced Hanna. "You don't look good."

"Yeah it's..." A hiccup spit what Hanna would believe was only saliva onto her arm. "From your acting; it...it isn't good. And I feel it."

"Oh, well, you do that. I'm going to get ready to met with an agent, and you can go on having one of the best five days of the last year for you." Vayne took off from Hanna and made her way towards the dressing room to hopefully meet with someone who could take her to the next stage of her career, and in way, they would.

Abby stealthed her way to hold Hanna's hair as she gave a review of Vayne's performance using only bodily fluids. Something caught Abby's eye, or at least the eye of her nose. With Hanna unaware of Abby even being there, Abby broke off and tried to follow Vayne into the dressing room. Time to be a hero with no absolute way any of this would backfire on her. Not in the least. Especially when Hanna started to follow Vayne back to the dressing room with a cup to try and incapacitate Vayne. So many bad intentions, but only one could be the worst.

Well, probably a lot of people could be worst, but who would be the worst for the good of themselves.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini January 1st 2015, 3:41 am

What the fuck was that. Like... what was the plot? Some sort of messy shitstorm of pirates, anthromorphic seals and laser ballsters. Well... cinema and entertainment were evolving she guessed, before rising from her seat when the intermission curtain fell.

Champain glass in hand, the Vixen reached into her purse and removed a small white pill. It sank into the piss tinted fluid before dissolving into a memory. A memory that will render whoever drinks from the glass unconscious. Walking back tot he backstage and towards the dressing room she stopped and turned.

The hallway appeared empty but little did Venus know she was staring invisigirl dead in the eye. She held the stare for about 5 seconds, she couldn't sworn she felt like she was being followed. "Hmm..." A shrug came to her shoulders before she turned around and opened the door.

"Vayne, dear!" She coo'ed, before politely shoving the champagne glass into the awful actresses' hand. "Chin chin." she smiled and allowed her arms to slither to a fold. "Now, I'll send word to my people and see if we can get you set up with an agent in hollywood."

Hurry up and drink it. I sat through that mess; now I can see why someone would want you gone.
Gemini
Gemini
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 111
Humor : You relieved or satisfied a demand or feeling all over my face
Registration date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl January 1st 2015, 3:59 am

Vayne wanted to go to Hollywood so bad she swallowed every bet of hte drink in front of her. Every last drop. Apparently poison did nothing good for your health, other than the vomiting it would induce when the next day that would make Vayne lose at least one dress size, but for now, Vayne passed out into a mess of delusions and lack of acting skills.

"She was a star!" An evenly more poorly placed voice rang out in protest. Abby looked around, hoping no one could see her, but her voice gave a clear target to punch or fill with vapor, but before that could happen, Hanna burst through the door, rank with a poison liquid of her own filling her with even more delusions and poor decisions.

"Vayne, I'm going to do to you, what you did to modern theater..." Hanna dropped her drink to the ground. "You blonde dumb bleach head." Hanna wound up to throw a punch to connect with Venus' jaw, but reality had other plans, sending Hanna's punch right into the invisible jaw of Abby. "Take that!"

"You punched the wrong person!"

"You haven't been nice to me!" Hanna blew off her mistake before giving a few mock punches into the air, before moving over to size up Venus. "Now where were we. Oh yeah, I was going to punch you."

"That's a terrible line."

"I thought of it and I'm going with it."

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus January 2nd 2015, 1:55 am

When the drugged drink went down Vayne's throat, Venus smiled. She was surprised that she hadn't danced around drinking, been interupted before she took a sip or would look at her watch causing her to comically spill her drink. But, thankfully, no typical sit-commy antics occured. She partook of the liquid and in about 30 seconds, she'd probably be out for the count. How very rare that a plan goes off without "Vayne, I'm going to do to you, what you did to modern theater" a... hitch.

She knew that had been too easy. Of course, here was Seagirl to try and stop her plans. When the obviously intoxicated has been heroine stormed up to her and threw a punch, Venus flinched. However, the blow did not make contact. Atleast, not with her. She opened her eyes when she heard another woman shout and rolled her eyes. The invisible one, from the bank. While the pair bickered, Venus' fingers dripped into her purse and removed her lipstick. Along the golden cylinder was an engraving of a cobra.

Dragging it across her lips, she smacked them together before narrowing her eyes at Seagirl. Effortlessly moving forward, she wrapped her arms around the girl of the sea's neck and brought her lips to her own. The kiss stung. The toxins in her lipstick made their way into Seagirl's body and while they would normally just disorientate, Seagirl was shitfaced. She exhaled into Hanna Boyle's mouth, sending her vile breath down her throat. Seagirl's arms fell limp while she herself fell unconscious. Removing her arms, she let the girl drop to the floor.

Breathing onto her palm and then sniffing it, she grimaced. "Jesus, what the hell have you been drinking. Ugh, my mouth is going to taste like vodka for a week." She dusted her hands off, before turning to look at Invisigirl. "Now." her hand snapped back and grabbed her leather purse, before bringing it harshly to the girl's head; knocking her to the ground too. "This is all going swimmingly."

Reaching into her purse, she removed her phone. After some brief dialing a man answered on the other end. "Hello dear, how are you? Well I just thought I'd phone to inform you that I have Vayne currently subdued, and I'll meet you at the Bronze Pier in... an hour? Sound good?" She smiled before hanging up on the man without recieving an answer. She may have been working for him, but she was still in charge dammit.

She noticed however, that Abby wasn't completely unconscious. Her eyes were open. She must've heard the conversation. Leaning down to her, Venus smiled, before slowly exhaling the pink dust onto the girl's face. It slithered down her throat and she coughed, before her eyes finally shut. "Now... how ever shall I deal with these two?"

(allowing abby to hear what i said so that you can follow me when you get out of the trap i'll set up next post)

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl January 2nd 2015, 2:12 am

"If we can please just focus on what's important!" Hanna turned around to wind up another viscous punch. "I'm going to hit you so hard, you'll be next to Mercury." If only she could do that. Instead, Hanna found herself in the odd grasp of Venus. Against all forms of known combat, Venus brought her head closer to Hanna's. What an easy fight; she doesn't even know how to... "What are you..." Then Venus landed a kiss square on Hanna's lips. Toxic fumes seeped out from both the women's mouths, and both were bad for Hanna.

Gasping in shock, Abby stood motionless other than her hand grabbing for her phone. She unlocked the screen and began recording the odd kiss and the subsequent feint of Hanna.

Break A Leg (Venus) Tumblr_mpn52oEfhS1s3cboeo1_r1_250

"Oh crap, that was to knock her out. So, that means..." The next thing Abby noticed was a nasty blow from a leather bag to take her to the ground. She laid motionless for several seconds as she heard Venus go on about a plan. It was in this moment she realized her phone kept recording a live feed. Those charges would kill her data plan. Abby slid her finger to try and tap the phone to turn it off, before she could spring her amazing plan to defeat Venus into action.

Abby started to push her body up to show off her fighting skills, but the message remained only in her head, leaving all of her body parts motionless. After the fumes poured into her mouth, her thought went just as motionless as her body. Worst of all, she kept the recording going the entire time. "So much data usage..."

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus February 7th 2015, 7:56 pm

Looking at the three girls on the floor, all of whom were unconscious. Hands on her hips, she flicked some of her fringe from her eyes and laughed. "Looks like I win this round, Seagirl. I bet you didn't sea it coming." She was about to laugh at her pun, but she remembered that there was no-one conscious enough to hear it, nevermind get it. Before she took Vayne from the premises, she would need to dispose of the two losers who had tried to foil her plans once again.

First, Invisigirl. Reaching down, she put her arms under the girls and tried to haul her upwards and slide her into one of the dress closets. After several seconds of awkward stuffing, she finally managed to keep her in a position that she didn't push the door open when inside the wardrobe. Finally, pushing one of the chairs against the handles she managed to secure the doors shut. Taking a moment to breathe, she dusted down her hands on her dress. "There, now no-one will see you. No different from the norm, I'll assume."

Her blue eyes turned to the blonde mess that was Seagirl. "The wardrobe is far too puny a punishment for you." She walked over to her, red dress fluttering gently as she did. "No, I think something much more severe is necessary for you. How many times is this you've encountered me and nearly foiled my plans?" She found it odd how they'd never encounter eachother before until the jewlery store, but now they couldn't stop clashing with one another.
"But what...."

The vixen's gaze turned to Vayne's desk, and she noticed that the awful actress had the script open to the second act. Her thin fingers gave the pages a quick flick through. Blah blah, blah, captured, blah....  Accused of space pirate... treason? My god, reading this was nearly giving her an aneurysm. Executed? "Oh, now we're getting somewher-" There was a knock on the door.

"Vayne, are you in there?"

Venus froze, before clearing her throat and trying her best Vayne impression.

"Uh... No, you dweeb, of course I'm not."

"Oh, ha ha. You have like 10 minutes, hurry up and get ready."

"Okaay."

She waited several seconds, until she couldn't hear the stage hand's feet in the hallway. She exhaled with relief, before turning back to the script, running her finger over the execution scene once again. "I can work with this..." Her grin turned particularly wicked as she reached into her handbag to reveal, a gun! It was small in size, made for a woman's grip. "Hmph." Putting the pistol on the table, she quickly put Vayne's costume onto Seagirl. Fortunately it was similar to a boiler suit and able to slip over her rather lame and unflattering clothes with little difficulty.

Lifting her up, she put Seagirl's arm over her shoulder and walked with her to the stage. Placing her against the post, the drowsy Seagirl was able to stand while venus tied her to the pole. Leaving her there, for now, Venus slipped back to the dressing room and grabbed the gun. Walking to the prop room, she found the actor who was to perform the execution of Vayne's character, making her a tragic heroine or some nonsense, practicing the shooting.

"Hi there." he turned and raised an eyebrow at her.
"... Can I help you?"
"Yes. Here's the prop for the execution scene." She held the gun out to him, handle first.
"No it's not, this is the pro-"
She quickly exhaled onto his face, and he blinked several times.
"Yes it is. And remember, aim for the heart and shoot twice - double tapping never hurts." She patted him on the cheek twice, before walking off, taking the fake gun with her.

Back on the stage, she stood before Seagirl, who was just starting to wake up from the toxic tonsil tennis. Venus folded over her arms, and narrowed her eyes until Seagirl noticed her.

"Wakey wakey."

Taking a few steps towards her, she smiled.
"Have a nice nap?

I'll keep this quick - You've become a nuisance, and I'm getting rid off you.
In the next act of this... 'play'..."
it hurt to call it that "Vayne's character, you, are shot for treason! And while normally, it would all be faked and your acting skills would be put to the test, I have switched the gun with a real one. So when they fire it... No more Seagirl. The perfect plan."

She took two more steps towards Hanna, with a brown wig in hand and pushed it down on her head. Then, she wrapped a cloth gag around her mouth, before stepping back. "And while all this is going on, I'll be taking Vayne to the pier to get the money for kidnapping her." She laughed, before walking to the stairs that led down from the stage. She looked over her shoulder.

"Oh and, Seagirl? Break a leg."

Her chuckle followed her out of the room.

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl February 22nd 2015, 4:05 am

Waking up from such a terrible smell always made Hanna hate Venus more. Any more of this and Hanna would need to re-evaluate to just what extremes she would go to  for dealing with Venus this time. More hate came when Hanna realized Venus tied her to a post. She squirmed her hands around to try and get loose from the ropes, but to no real avail. On the set whenever Seagirl had to do a kidnap scene, she would just send her stunt double because rope burns sucked. More hate came to Hanna. "Did you kiss me?" The only thing about the situation Hanna could think about came out of her mouth as she took in the scenery. "Why am I on stage? Did Vayne, you know..." Hanna leaned in closer, tugging on the ropes against her chest. "...Die?"

Hanna needed to correct herself again on how much she could hate Venus. "I really hate- mpphhhh." Most likely Venus would get the message as Hanna squirmed around in her ill fitting costume and oddly tailored wig. Shaking her head with enough vigor to do permanent brain damage, Hanna found a way to work the wig off. Still gagged, Hanna tried to strike up a reasonable defense for a change of props, but it fell on deaf ears.

Off to the distance rose a curtain and with it the attention of the audience. "Oh, she's blond now." Came from the crowd. "She looks thicker now." Made its way through the rows. "Isn't that the girl from the ocean?" Hanna perked up as she heard someone notice her. It sounded closer than the audience section, but any attention is well placed focus. Returning to the stage, Hanna saw the gun pick up towards her chest as the voices continued. "Yeah, it is. The dolphins don't have enough vowels to say what they really think of her." Not one person recognized her, but the kelp brought in for scenery could not help but gossip about the detained hero. "I think she wants us to help her." The sound continued to echo through the greenery. "She's not going to invade our personal thoughts and control us is she?"

I might. A thought shot across the room to the shrubbery. That gun is real and I would prefer not to get shot, so...

"She's being condescending." Ripples went forth from the plants, but not help. "I heard from a whale she doesn't respect plant life." The finger pressed against the trigger squeezed tight. Safety still on. Hanna exhaled into the cloth. "I hear she's a vegetarian." A gasp shot out from the kelp. "Doesn't she know plants have feelings! Why can't she eat meat like a reasonable person."

Those vegetarian rumors are all lies I perpetrated to make people think I care about the environment. Ir reality, I eat lots of meat. Could you please perpetrate a lie for me and keep from being shot, and then just tell people you despise me?

"Deal." The kelp launched across the room, entangling the man and pulling the gun from his hand.

Now, the only thing wrong with the entire situation was her predicament with the ropes and gag. She squirmed, rubbing her wrists with an uneasy pain until they magically came undone. Her ankles too. Followed by the cloth around her mouth. A firm grip around her bicep pulled her off stage. Rematerializing from nowhere, Abby came back to visible spectrums. "I'll take care of the show. You go get Venus."

"I kind of think I need to finish this. I mean look at the audience-" Gazes of bewilderment coursed through the ranks, but none of it particularly fine or impressed. "They love me. This is my one big chance."

"Aren't you a superhero? Isn't that kind of your main job?"

"Oh, but that's going so badly. This is good."

"Someone just tried to murder you on stage."

"Because of the superhero thing. People probably wouldn't do that if I were a taken serious actress."

"Seagirl! You're fired. You with the red hair and English accent, get on stage."

"I'll tell you if people try to stop murdering me less if I become a famous actress."

Before Hanna could return anything, Abby took the garbs to make the princess of future space pirates from the past costume. Dethroned of her glorious ensemble and very easy job, Hanna added more hate to the list for Venus. "I can smell you." Hanna set out on the trail to find that cheap perfume can disguised as a badly dressed woman and beat her until she needed an energy latte. Then, beat her with the cup the latte came in.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus March 14th 2015, 5:30 pm

"You!" she called out, to a small group of male stage hands. "I need your help moving one of the more unsightly props from the building." They raised their brows. "Who even are you, lady?" She exhaled, the pink and red dust slithering around each of their faces.

"I'm your wildest dreams come true, now..."

"You sound like a hooker."
The male stage hands parted, revealing a short haired but large breasted female. Venus' face contorted into a vile pout after being called a hooker. "Lock her in the toilets." The men carried the girl away, who protested before being thrown into the bathrooms and the door being locked with a janitor key. "Hmph. Now who's the hooker." It didn't make sense but she still won so who cares.

Along with her miniature army of stage hands, they filed into the star's corridor and took Vayne from the room. Holding her over their shoulder, the largest one walked directly behind Venus, who led them to the back of the theatre. Pushing down the bar to open the door, she discovered it was locked.

Standing to the side, she motioned to it. "Would you kindly...?"
With nothing more than a grunt of obedience, the man lifted his leg and brought it to the door. His strength wouldn't normally be able to break a steel lock, but when stirred on with the promises of a particularly fine princess (Venus, it's Venus) he felt like he could do anything. "Thank you sweetie." She patted him on his cheek, before continueing her march. A black limo was pulled up at the back of the theatre. Putting her fingers along it's brim, she clicked the boot of the car's button, causing it to ease open.
"Plop her in." The grunt rather carelessly rolled the brunette into the boot, before closing the door.

Leaning her butt against the bonnet of the car, she crossed her arms and waited for the sound of a gunshot to weave through the air. Venus inhaled, any minute now! She waited... and waited. Looking at her watch, she realised it had been about 5 minutes and the gun hadn't went off. "Curse you, Seagirl!" She must have found some way to escape! "Time to go." She got into the car, and the men tried to follow "No, not you idiots! You morons stall her, she'll more than likely try to persue!" She turned, and yelled at the driver. "Step on it! To Paradise Pier!"

Exhaust fumes and skid marks were all that remained of the car.

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl April 13th 2015, 1:21 am

The path before Hanna looked laden with testosterone and perfume intoxication. Not enough of a problem for Hanna to need to deal with; Venus must be trippin'.

"So how long are we-" A sudden kick of the door hit squarely between the man's chiseled jaw. The same jaw that catapulted the door back in Hanna's face.

"It's Seagirl! Let's do minion things!" The men jumped into action breaking bottles and pieces of wood as the door slowly creaked open with Hanna holding her nose. It barely took much annoyance to pull Hanna back into action, allowing her to jump upon her senses and lean over to begin throwing up. "Uh?" A bottle almost broke down upon Hanna, but the mind controlled men still held back some resolve against swinging at her.

"Hold on..." A single finger held back the wrath of the three men. "Hold my hair. Here, come on-" As one of the men leaned over to help Hanna, an elbow swung into his face, giving Hanna a bottle to break across the second man's face. An awkward gaze forebode the swift kick from Hanna to the final man's shin. The last blunt part of the bottle bounced against the third man's head, leaving him as motionless as Hanna's career. "Oh, I hope he isn't dead." Hanna poked him with her foot. A burp came from the unconscious mouth. "Oh good. I just did permanent brain damage. I wonder if a cop would let me off for DUI if I say I'm chasing a villain? Probably shouldn't get any more of those. Wait, why am I going to save Vayne?"

"Get on the bike." Abby strode through the parking lot, grabbing Hanna by the arm and getting her on the motorcycle. "Hold this." A bouquet of flowers pushed into Hanna's stomach from Abby's glorious night.

"Who gave you flowers? No one ever gave me-" The gas hit in before Hanna could finish her sentence, causing Hanna to hit Abby in the back.

"Hold on. We need to get to the docks." The two girls rode through the night without any police incident to make their way to the dock, now drenched in the terrible smell of Venus.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus April 13th 2015, 10:55 pm

Venus crossed over her legs in the backseat of the limosine, which was currently breaking several speed limits. With a swift flick, she brought her flip up mirror to her face and reapplied her lipstick and she touched up her hair ever so slightly. You must always be dressing to impress, especially when meeting people who are going to be paying you money.

With a stylish swurve, the black car turned into the pier. The sun was setting so it was mostly empty. "Drive straight to the end, that's where he's meeting us." With nothing more than a content sigh, the driver drove the vehicle straight to the end of the pier, before bringing it to an elegant stop. He rushed out of the driver's seat and opened the backdoor for Venus.

Her black high heels clicked on the wood, one at a time before she stood up and flicked some hair out of her eye. "Hello there." She spoke to a figure encased in shadows.

"Do you have her?"

She looked at the driver, who walked to the boot of the vehicle, opened it, and carried the still unconcious Vayne.

"Why do you want her again?"

"She stole the dream role from my daughter. So I decided I would steal her."

".... That's creepy."

"I'm just gonna keep her in a room for a few days before I release her."

".... You're creepy."

"Give me her."

Venus shrugged before she llooked at the driver once more, who began walking towards the hooded figure. She glanced at her nails, before taking a paranoid glance up the pier, trying to see if Seagirl was persuing. Worst comes to worst, she'll use her powers to make this man delay Seagirl while she made a clean getaway.

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl April 14th 2015, 1:45 am

So, this was easy enough. Hanna just needed the gap between her and Venus to close in some dramatic fashion. A spinning motorcycle swirl, or a quick dismount, even doing donuts around the trashy blond would suffice; Hanna could feel the momentum shift as they approached. It coursed against the inside of her thigh while the speed began to decline. "Just get the bike close, and I'll do the-" Abby cut Hanna off mid command as her leg swung over and propped the bike up.

"We're here. Go be a hero." Abby took time to remove her helmet and swing it over the clutch of her bike.

"How about we rekindle this hero thing with some truly spectacular motorskills. The kind you only see in movies or in-" Not waiting for Abby to comment, Hanna grabbed the clutch and sped the bike towards Venus.

Working the bike with her legs, while trying to get her hands attached to steer, Abby could only watch as the limo grew closer. Just before the point of collision, Hanna leaped from the bike, while Abby flipped over the roof of the car and landed in between the exchange between Venus and her client. "Oh, hey. Um-"

"I've got a Collect Call from Justice for a bleach blond tramp. Would you like to accept the charges?" Hanna strode up with a crack of her knuckles before brandishing the goods in her fist. Hanna would throw a punch to Venus' stomach to try and make this easier.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top