The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
He wants me dead...nothing new I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
He wants me dead...nothing new I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
He wants me dead...nothing new I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
He wants me dead...nothing new I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
He wants me dead...nothing new I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
He wants me dead...nothing new I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
He wants me dead...nothing new I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
He wants me dead...nothing new I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
He wants me dead...nothing new I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
He wants me dead...nothing new I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
He wants me dead...nothing new I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
He wants me dead...nothing new I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
He wants me dead...nothing new I_vote_lcapHe wants me dead...nothing new I_voting_barHe wants me dead...nothing new I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
He wants me dead...nothing new I_vote_lcapHe wants me dead...nothing new I_voting_barHe wants me dead...nothing new I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

He wants me dead...nothing new

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He wants me dead...nothing new Empty He wants me dead...nothing new

Post by creator April 12th 2014, 5:47 pm

"Mother stop!!!" Yumo yelled as he jumped down the steps.

He looked back as he rolled into the front door. His step mother was coming at him with a vengeance because he didn't come home right after school. He narrowly dodged a large bottle of boiling hot water as she rushed down the steps. As he ran into the kitchen he spotted his dad rubbing his wrist and head.

"She didn't." Yumo said in surprise and fear.

His dad just looked at him with a face of embarrassment. Suddenly a small hole exploded next to yumo's face and his step mother walked in with her hand glowing a fluorescent light blue. She shot another blast of energy towards yumo but it missed as well and hit the ceiling. Yumo ran again and this time he left the house. He looked behind him as he watched the gap between him and his step mother grow larger and larger.

When he was far enough from her he sat down and took a breath. He scanned his surroundings and surmised that he was located at the park some ways away from his house. He looked up at the shinning moon and flipped his hair behind his head and pulled out his phone. His dad had texted him what he would need to come the raging lunatic that was his step mother. He sighed deeply and began to walk towards the city.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

He wants me dead...nothing new Empty Re: He wants me dead...nothing new

Post by 16 April 12th 2014, 10:45 pm

His target surprisingly wasn’t actually to be killed, but instead to actually test the boy’s abilities. Sixteen usually would want to kill or no kill, but he has been feeling less bloody lately so he accepted it. When he made it in his target’s town, he was given a small yet major piece of location from his employer, so he was a bit forced to follow that lead – Unfortunately the time it took to find the guy’s school was a bit more than expected. He found his target before he got to school – Guy named Yumo – His name to Sixteen felt a bit demonic.

Sixteen with his stealth tactics followed him home, even in broad day light he knew what he was doing. He had to find a time when his prey was alone – Especially with the risk of police ready to shot to kill. Watching from afar as his family and him got into some sort of an assortment which had nothing to do with him so he watched from afar.

It was getting darker out, less people, and more accuracy although he didn’t know how he was going to get his target to leave his house but – Never mind Yumo was just seen walking out of his house so in an unknown location beat him to the city. From a distance and eye goggles he spectated his prey from an unknown distance.

[Currently watching you from an unknown position awaiting for an opportunity]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Character Profile: Anarchy, 16
For more information or a chance to RP: Anarchy's File
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by creator April 12th 2014, 11:06 pm

Karah was on her way to her meet up point with Roseria when she was spotted a friend she recently made. They didn't know much about each other but they seemed to be pretty even in terms of ability to stand one another's presence. She quickly waved at him and walked to him. He returned the wave and continued in her direction until they were next to each other.

"Haha hey yumo." Karah said as she hugged him.

Yumo looked at her and laughed as well. His hair blew in the sudden chilling breeze. The temperature was extremely low and only two people she knew, besides roseria herself, were able to make such a low temperature. She gave off a low smile as she thought about the two creatures.

"Hey....Karah right." Yumo said with a slight tone of embarrassment.

Karah giggled and nodded politely.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 April 12th 2014, 11:50 pm

Sixteen patience was surprisingly not running as low as most would expect, he could have just used a sniper rifle if his intentions were that clear but unfortunately they were not. Sixteen wanted to kidnap his ass, and then fight him on a roof but before he could even devise that kind of plan another step forward in his preys way. Conversation with another was anticipated, but this wasn’t a human being from what he was looking at. He swore he seen this ‘being before’ or something similar – but he suppressed his curiosity. Making his presence known by stepping out of the shadows behind Karah. Distance was 16 meters from her, he had scouted the area so he wouldn’t be interrupted; expecting this to only last a few minutes. He expected him to be good, just five minutes close combat is more than enough to actually find out where a fighter is coming from. His appearance from bottom to top was simple, black combat boots with the material of leather along with flexible cargo pants the color of black You know he came prepared right?

Two gun holders with two desert eagles placed sound asleep waiting for the waking call, though admitted he didn’t think he was going to actually need to use them it’s always nice for weights. Black utility belt on his waist for item storage of items, and too keep his pants on his ass of course. Thick black shirt, no logo or logo, and short sleeve; Over it is a button up long sleeve jacket covering all his skin with his special made gloves and a large mask that covers up even his neck. This mask was black with a metal plate over his mouth piece but it covered even his hair. No signs of skin, just all black obvious urban fighting gear. His stance was calming yet threatening, raising his left fist close to his face – giving it a squeeze electricity impulse outward giving not only a light show but a feeling of uncertainly as he calmly spoke to his target in a gesture of a doctor.

“Your brother sent me, Yumo. I’ll let you make the first move … If I have to do it “ he spoke as his mask went from the lightning to the high schooler. “I might overdo it” the cold in his words showed how serious he was. Ready?

"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Character Profile: Anarchy, 16
For more information or a chance to RP: Anarchy's File
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator April 13th 2014, 12:13 am

Yumo was shocked when the man walked from the shadows and declared that his brother sent him. Well he was shocked that the man appeared out of nowhere, his brother was always sending people after him so that part was kind of a given. Yumo cracked his knuckles and then realized that something important was missing on him. His viles all of his viles were gone, or better he left them in his room since he did leave early and in a panic.

"You say It like you're a match for me." Yumo said with a smirk as he positioned himself.

Truthfully as he is now he could be beaten because most of his movements relied on the blood in those viles...or around him that he can control for that matter, and there was noting around that was filled with the blood that he could control. Just as he was about to begin this fight with the man Karah stepped in front of him.

"No yumo let me." She said with a frown.

She looked at the dude in front of her and shook her head slowly.

"Sorry but I can't let you harm a friend of mine." She said as she looked into the forest.

"Laura...Loth!!" She called into the air.

Silence hung for a few seconds before a blistering howl flilled the ears of the nearby people. The ground shook as to blue streams took into the air from out of the forest. The streams were obviously life like but the sheer size of them made it something astonishing to watch for they were not noticeable in the slightest when they got here. The two dragons arced in the air and spiraled down and around Karah as she stared at the man. Her school clothes had disappeared and was replaced with her fighting clothes. Two very large broad swords hung from the back of her waist as she looked at the man.

"Yumo you stay out of this....just let me handle this impatient jerk." She said with a hardened face.

"You couldn't even talk about it first?" She called to him as she took a stance of attack.

The two dragons looked at each other then nodded before spiraling off into a stream of icey wind and fluorescent blue light. Leaving the three alone once again.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 April 13th 2014, 2:22 am

Fear wasn’t in the air as his target showed a spark of confidence, Sixteen eyes lowered into a squint but not of a feeling of disrespect but of interest. His body didn’t need to move so it didn’t, he placed the board of chess down, but he didn’t need to initiate it because he had a feeling the high schoolers would have obviously start it off. His expectation of confidence was at least met already but what about everything else? Well we will find out on the next episode of I’m just kidding. He let out no expression or movements besides spreading his legs and bending him pre stretching mixed with a stance was fully ready, he was fully in combat mode and his prediction mode was setting in stone.

An Intervention of the girl rifted and then she choose to stand up with her friends, made sixteen heart flip a little but he knew what he was really here for so she really didn’t matter. Calling out two names, along with his feeling from earlier spotting her gave him a couple of predictions and before all of them are to be explained the ground under this anime character named sixteen started to rumble. His feet could feel it, his body feeling a bit uneven but standing his ground more than willingly without fear as he watched the organic objects come out of the forest – His arms positioning as just somewhere in the air on each side of his body. Fully prepared, the dragons came out of the sky and he would silently admit to himself that he never seen dragons before until that moment so he had no choice but to stand in almost amazement as they shot back up into the air like rockets.

His focus on those two remained as she transformed into a fighting gear, proving his interest far more than he expected. Her words before giving her stance showed promise, only to anyone but sixteen just yet and he was going to prove it right now. Those swords on her back was very much noted, and in being noted. Two against one would be better than a one on one, he was always game as long as he knew he still could win.  After the preparation on their side has finished, two throwing knifes were thrown towards the battle ready female aiming towards her chest as slowly but surely he walked in the dirt in a step over step formation moving closer to close space patiently waiting for a move to act. His response would be snappy, but if he did that it probably wouldn’t have been taken as serious especially with the specific mission at hand. Heart rate, body fluids, muscles and breathing at a normal rate … over.
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator April 13th 2014, 11:57 am

Karah looked as the man got ready to fight. Yumo stood back a ways so that he wasn't hit in the cross fire. The threw two kunai knives at Karah but that was nothing. Using her immense speed karah was able to duck under the knives, and she rushed In front of the man in an attempt to startle him. He foot went into the air as she performed a round house aimed at the mans side.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 April 13th 2014, 5:36 pm

No distractions just fighting, eyes on the prize as he moved closer to his female combatant with the hopes of easily taking her down as easy as possible. Yes indeed he was an assassin but lately he’s been going through changes and throughout these strange changes he decides upon a couple of things. The first stage of combat was admitting it’s a combat situation, like a problem that isn’t first admitted as a problem of course; Second stage was preparation in the finest form. She made her first movements of ducking and dodging the knifes effectively causing sixteen to give a better perception of her reflexes, which was very much mentally noted as the plots had to mix up in his head. The ground felt very even, the air felt stiff and best of all the tension wasn’t as high as he was used too which also made him feel very uneven. His clothes tight on his body as he felt a change in the wind and a change in his first opponent’s movements, the moment it registered she was using high speed movement he made his move.

Completely accelerating his speed at that point, he dashed forward his steps in harmony as he felt the steps almost as nonexistence form but very fast. Intense movement instantly stopped as they both met within close range combat, the assassin made one more step closer before noting the foot leaving the air for a more offensive approach towards the assassin. Let’s take the time to think this shit through for a second, an assassin is taking the time out of his life to actually fight a high school girl who is protecting his prey. She was taller than the average human girl, thinking about it because she wasn’t human that part at least made a lot of sense. When it came out to his side, using the same side of her leg his forearm came out effectively blocking her frontal attack with confidence and skill of course. No time to spare, using his other arm while her leg was still in the air using his index and middle knuckle in the form of a Kung Fu Punch, strike at her thigh.

This was to cause muscle damage in that specific leg; Same arm moving to perform another strike towards her neck in the same formation. The second strike was used to cause her breathing to become a major problem and give a major opening. If the opening was give a side kick from the left leg from the assassin would definitely be given in her stomach to send her flying to the ground. She wasn’t the objective but she was surely in his way, the first strike was used for muscle damage, the second strike was used for breathing damage and if second actually hit than the third was used for a heavy takedown.
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator April 13th 2014, 6:02 pm

Karah looked in amazement for a few critical seconds as the guy met her speed with an equal amount.  She quickly hardened herself and pulled out one of her broadswords in the sheath on her waist.  She pulled it out just enough to block the incoming attack to her thigh.  She then opened her mouth revealing a red light that shinnied ominously.  The light slowly pushed out a fluorescent thick bullet of energy that was aimed directly at the mans face.

Half of it was out when it was cut off by a fist that connected with Karah's neck. A huge explosion went off in her face as the energy was cut off in her mouth. As she was recovering from the shock of the blast that she was not prepared for her stomach lurched with pain and she rolled onto the ground.

when her back touched grass she quickly rolled onto her feet as she opened her pained eyes. She looked at the man and without hesitation she opened her mouth revealing a bright red light. She then shot three large bullets of energy at the man consecutively, like a pistol.

Last edited by creator on April 13th 2014, 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 April 14th 2014, 5:12 am

As his first attack connected like one does too two, with her weapon in succession to blocking it he felt the embrace of her weapon and the weapon felt like any other weapon. As his second attack came to actually hit his target, which was fortunate due to the fact that it was a large possibility the thing she was doing with her mouth wasn’t anything kinky but destructive as the alien prepared a far range attack close up, art of war and some more shit would tell you that tactics like that are way to fatal to be fucked with. She hit the ground on her back like the fucking little slut she is, but before her feet first released itself from the ground from his itachi style kick he made a mental note and theory as she flew backwards his movement speed increased back to movement that matched her top speed – in which didn’t top his.

Rushing forward with that speed that was just talked about earlier beating her to it the moment her eyes opened up his right palm would strike at her aiming for her chin but this time her right hand crackled with lightning if hit would not apply enough pressure to knock her back off her feet but to stun her body and give her a massive headache due to where he struck her at. His own heart rate, breathing and lung system was fully functional and he was definitely in control of the situation which was currently fighting a high school girl which should be below him but in the meantime and between times he had her to deal with and she would not stand in her way. His body temperature was fine, he didn’t have that urge to snap her neck, and this was play time and a chance to test out his gloves which to his own eyes worked perfectly. To summarize it, matching her full speed he dashed forward while she was falling backwards and getting up, quick speed closing the cap and while her eyes were closed he took the moment to strike. This honestly should end the fight if not stun her preparing for a major opening.

[Interception: He struck right before she opened her mouth. ]
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator April 14th 2014, 7:59 am

Karah was becoming thoroughly pissed and fed up with this guy. She sparks of energy flew in her face as a fist came into view immensely quick. She pulled at the hilt of her swords and grabbed on the metal part in an attempt to sap away some of the electricity surging through her body. Her jaw opened from the force and a blue light appeared in her mouth instead of a red light. Rapidly several tendrils spilled out and wrapped themselves around her body coating her in a thick aura like energy.

Two of the tendrils had surged forward in an attempt to get some distance between her and this man. They rushed him with the intent of stabbing through him splitting into more and more tendrils as they constantly moved towards the man. Her body was still stunned from the attack so she couldn't do anything for a couple more seconds. She began falling to the ground but was caught by a few streams of energy that formed behind her. Slowly she began to regain the ability to move.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 April 16th 2014, 3:49 am

As the lightning worked in the ability to stun and shock her, her persistence and will power to keep going made him feel a bit uneasy. As if he was being a bully, although seeing that she could do this, it wasn’t much of a deal to a guy like sixteen. Science is a great thing to understand, he would surly understand her movements as she used her sword to try to absorb some of the impact of his weaponry attack. The glove worked perfectly, like a sword with no holder to defend and attack on his accord of threatening the master, like a knight of the sorts.

She activated her freakish power again, he noticed her eye change and mouth coloring of light in which to him was an instantaneous chain reaction as his body went into the air as she was stunned and performed a frontal flip over this girl’s body not before making a quick and evasive attempt to push off her right shoulder with his right hand, electricity activated once again to send another shock through her body right as the timing of the tendrils covering her body started it’s process. This if connected, which should due to distance – her already being stunned and the instantaneous speed behind the evasive and slick movement, landing on his hands themselves as the tendrils lashed out of her body forward, but he was behind her he pushed both of his feet backwards into the air as a double kicking motion by using both legs and feet.

This was to send her to the ground once again aiming for her back, basically a handstand kick that used pretty nice agility. Wasting no time after the physical connection he makes the mental and physical choose to use his arm muscles and roll forward to a stance. With Karah possibly, most likely down on the ground or at least unable to fight for a little while longer allowing him to place himself into a calming stance with his sets sole on his target; Yumo.

"Done sending your girlfriend to defend you, this is between me and you ..."
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator April 25th 2014, 9:15 pm

"I never asked her to protect me, and that's not my girlfriend I just met her today." Yumo said as he shrugged.

The girl had rolled across the floor and laid there. It was clear that that attack wasn't that bad but she was thoroughly pissed and her eyes were glowing with anger. Yumo manipulated his blood and sharpened his nails while looking at karah. He then swung at his palm causing four cuts to appear on his hand. He put his hand up and sent four tendrils hurtling towards him. He expected the man to dodge all of them and try to hit him with the shock gloves. Yumo took the initiative and changed the composition of his body so his nerves were covered in layers of hardened blood that was low on iron.

Karah lied on the floor breathing heavy. The hits themselves weren't that bad, but the electricity was what got her. She was thoroughly pissed at how she was fighting and was about to redeem herself. She stood up slowly and leaned onto one of her swords.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top