The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_voting_barBright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_voting_barBright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus)

Post by Teen Angel March 26th 2014, 9:37 pm

"i never did catch your name there lady and uh what did you wanna see" he said he started looking over at the police and Lana thinking this lady could be like my mother figure and maybe a few things about my powers and how to control them

Teen Angel

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2014-02-20

Back to top Go down

Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus)

Post by Elena Vexus March 27th 2014, 3:13 pm

"I just go by 'Elena' these days. And give me a demonstration of your abilities. Whether you would like to scrimmage or simply launch a few 'bolts' or whatever it is that you use"
He seemed rather dense, this one. Yes, Elena did want to gather a following but not a following full of immature children, regardless of how powerful they are. She looked over and saw the heroine of sorts helping the the police officers to their feet. A righteous individual for the most part and definitely an interesting wardrobe choice. Maybe she would be more worth Vexus' time.
"Felix, if you would just remain here. I'm going to converse with the female over there. Feel free to continue with your demonstration, or whatever..." she said in a sort of uninterested tone. She would indeed like to see Felix's abilities, but right now her interest moved towards the hero in the classic sort of once piece hero suit.
"Hello there sweetheart..." she said, approaching the hero in a sort of light that gave her a devious glow.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink March 27th 2014, 3:38 pm

Quin hears the shifting of footsteps nearing her and looks down. There stood the old woman. Sweetheart? Seriously? Quin looks around for a moment then shifts her weight to move to the side before letting go of the wall. She hits the ground like a brick and cracks the concrete with the four story drop then readjusts herself and crosses her arms, looking the woman over. She hadn't lifted a finger to deal with the officers. It's possible that this lady has TK powers, in which case, I am totally and royally outclassed. Let's hope she's friendlier than that, though. Those officers weren't exactly the brightest bulbs in the box. Maybe they brought it on themselves? "What do you want, Granny Smith?" Bad choice of words, Lana. REALLY bad choice of words.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
PC's:

NPC's:
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Here I Come, To Save The Daaay!"

Number of posts : 127
Job : Comic Book Writer, Web Video Producer, College Student
Registration date : 2014-03-22

http://www.thatruled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen Angel March 27th 2014, 3:41 pm

Felix sensed Elenas tone and seeing her take an intrest in the woman who had helped his sister to her feet. Felix called up Gabriel "Hey Gabe come down to the space needle center? come see whats going on?" Gabe said he would be there in a few minutes when he arrived they both went over to Elena and said "you wanna see something eh?" Gabriel picked up five benches with his mind and then Felix Neon Dashes inbetween each of them and when he reaches the last he flips off of it landing on a railing behind Lana trying to get her attention

Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 10313864_1413509632258176_4350737071325790484_n

Spoiler:
Teen Angel
Teen Angel

Job : Heaven's Hellfire ruler

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus March 27th 2014, 10:39 pm

Granny Smith? Vexus couldn't help but roll her eyes at the child. She shot a quick look at the girl's foot and gave a little telekinetic sweep hoping to trip her up a little bit.
"Didn't anyone ever tell you to respect your elders, little girl?"
There was a slight pause as Elena quelled the urge to launch this individual over to the next state.
"Now that introductions are out of the way, I would--" At that moment Vexus was interrupted by what it seemed now were a couple of street performers. Felix had called a friend of his apparently who seemed to have a little bit of telekinetic prowess. The bench trick was cute, and now Felix had further proved his ability to move fast in bright colors. Vexus was more annoyed than impressed at this point.
"I swear this generation has lost all sense of respect... Felix, did you not see that I was trying to have a conversation with this scantily clad woman? You had your chance, now wait your turn."
With the slightest wave of her hand, Elena knocked the rail out from underneath the boy's feet. With how things were going so far, Vexus was going to have to teach all three of these kids a thing or two about respect, however cliche it might be.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink March 27th 2014, 10:50 pm

I'm beginning to think this is an elaborate performance to get on my nerves.  Quin glances behind her as Felix tumbles down at this woman's mere thought.  Well, that confirms my earlier theory.  Quin could see it in her eyes.  This woman was not nice.  "Right...what was I thinking?"  Quin says.  She did not just lump me together with this brat.  "Can you do me a favor and not go flinging cops around?, lady?  If they were meant to fly, they'd have wings.  And I'd ask you to keep the kid, here, on a short leash...but it looks like you've got that covered."
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen Angel March 28th 2014, 12:25 am

after Elena made the rail come out from under Felixs feet Gabriel used his telekinetic power to slow down his brothers fall and then he went outside the area in which they were in and used a bunch of cars stacked on top of each other to make a metal gate and just left saying "Have fun guys and girls"then felix finally hit the ground and looked at Vexus and Lana talking hm okay try this on for size he though to himself firing two neon rockets at the women whom seemed to him to be trying to make an alliance to take him down and his brother who just trapped him there with them he knew he would have to fight so did

Bright Lights and Fun in Seattle (closed to Elena Vexus) - Page 2 10313864_1413509632258176_4350737071325790484_n

Spoiler:
Teen Angel
Teen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus March 28th 2014, 1:17 am

Elena gave a smirk, the confidence in this girl was a wonderful quality to have. And she did have a point, at least about the light bending child. She was only trying to help the officers and really hadn't done anything to provoke Vexus, besides calling her 'Granny'. The old comments would probably be something she would have to get used to over time.
"You're right. I don't say this much, sweetie, but I'm sorry. Now if you would excuse me..." she said trailing off a bit. She gently pulled the girl behind her and putting her umbrella in front of them she created a barrier that coated the umbrella. The two missiles of neon light that Felix had fired collided with the defense. Elena had planted herself to the ground with her powers as fell so the force from the attack hadn't moved her much either. She brought the umbrella back up above her head and glared at the boy who had attacked. Vexus let out a long sigh.
"It seems the leash has been let out too long."
Elena's eyes darted to the boy who had been here only a moment ago. He had stacked some cars at the entrance and was now on his way out. She raised her hand slightly and flicked the air resulting in one of the cars violently flying out from the pile aiming to hit the kid who had left his friend to deal with Vexus himself. How rude.
"My dear, I honestly do not think you understand the danger you have gotten yourself into." She said with a slight hint of concern.
"I was only poking fun, sweeping that rail out from under your feet. However that attack there seemed to have some malicious intent behind it. Now, this is me tightening that leash that was mentioned earlier..."
Elena stood with the umbrella in her left hand, and her right and tucked under. Her eyes moved over to the fence where she had thrown the officers, she easily tore the metal from its housing in the ground and slung it towards Felix. If he did not react fast enough the fence would wrap around his body and heavily constrict his movements. Vexus slightly turned her head and looked at the girl now behind her, just to check up to make sure she wasn't going to be unexpectedly tag-teamed.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink March 28th 2014, 1:33 am

Quin listens to the old woman go on. Is she serious or making fun of me? God only knows, with that tone. Then she glances up and sees the one boy stack up cars, also without lifting a finger. Great. I'm surrounded by them. When the woman pushes Quin behind her and shields her from the neon rockets with some sort of barrier, Quin narrows her eyes. Then she swiftly disappears from behind her in a silent leap. She'd managed to clear her way up to the top of a building in a single bound. "Running away, Lana? That's hardly becoming of you. After all those years growing up in Detroit?" Then she looks back over the side of the building and down on the two of them.

"Well, it's a good thing Quintessence doesn't run," she says, looking around and getting a brilliant idea. This kid needed to cool off. If Quin had learned anything the last time she went out, it's that the young delinquents are slippery...and very persistent. All she needed was some time to think.

A moment later, she leaps back down from the building and lands in the street. Upon hitting the ground, she digs both of her hands into the street, craving out a somewhat circular shape then pulling it up, constructing a shield for herself. "That'll do," she says. "For all of the ten seconds I'll need."
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen Angel March 28th 2014, 11:30 am

"you want malicious intent? ill show you malicious intent lady!" said Felix realizing acting quickly was the only choice he had. so he Neon ran in an arc shape towards Vexus and making a neon knife he went to stab her in the shoulder

Spoiler:
Teen Angel
Teen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus March 28th 2014, 6:56 pm

This kid was becoming more annoying than Elena Wished to deal with. The other girl had launched herself to the top of a building. Most impressively too, it was assumed that she possessed a form of super strength. But to what extent still needed to be demonstrated. Meanwhile her challenger ran at her in a bright flash of light, much like how he had demonstrated earlier. Not even taking the time to examine if he had drawn a weapon or not, Vexus casually flicked her hand towards Felix creating a blanket force that rushed forward. It was clear that something was moving forward, the wall of Telekinetic energy distorted the space around it making it easy to see but not easy to avoid.
There was a chance that he might be able to dodge to the left or right of the wall, but even so would send him pretty far off target giving Elena even more time to counterattack. The wave was just forceful and would push the kid back a couple dozen yards, but should not cause too much damage to him personally. Head on attacks like that would not work well against Elena. At the same time that Vexus had launched her attack, the girl jumped back off of the roof and uprooted a large amount of rock from the street. She apparently was using it as a while, but Elena thought that she more than likely would have been much safer back up on the roof. Though in all honestly, there wasn't too much danger present considering the current situation...
"I'll give you some pointers along the way, sweetheart. Head on attack like that are very easy to read and even easier to counter. I would highly suggest a less direct approach."

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ink March 29th 2014, 3:43 pm

The woman was right. Those attacks were rather predictable. The moment Quin took notice of her little force wave trick, she grabs the side of the concrete she'd uprooted and rolls it like a tire to the right of the force wave. If the kid dodged right, he'd now be running into a wall, possibly keeping him cornered long enough for the woman to teach him some manners. There was a space between them so if he could manage to turn on a dime somehow, he could possibly avoid entrapment. The buildings to the left would provide a similar trap, anyway. Of course, the kid could also probably go up.
Ink
Ink
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen Angel April 2nd 2014, 11:08 am

Seeing that he was trapped and had nearly no where to go Felix simply ran up the wall and then pushed off of it as hard as he could and flipped in behind Vexus and said "okay then why dont we see what you can do then lady?"

Spoiler:
Teen Angel
Teen Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top