The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jager
Sharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Sharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Sharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
Sharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Sharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Sharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Sharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Sharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Sharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Sharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Sharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Sharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Sharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_voting_barSharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Sharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_voting_barSharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sharks taste better raw [Helia]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sharks taste better raw [Helia]

Post by creator March 14th 2014, 7:33 pm

Helia was simply amazed by the shear amount of power sean had over water. She became very jittery at the thought of fighting him as she watched the immense wave rush to the shore but then it stopped. An off wind washed salty sprays of water into helia's face as she waited for what sean was going to do. It was quick and started like a shower of rain. Bullets shot towards helia and skewered the ground. A few bullets grazed helia and caused thin cuts to appear across her legs and arms.

She pushed her arms out in front of her and wrapped them around her upper body in a self hug position. Her fog encased her in a very dense spiral and shot thick large disks into the wave in an attempt to cut it to pieces. As large grey disks rushed towards the wave helia sent three tendrils towards sean.

creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Sharks taste better raw [Helia] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sharks taste better raw [Helia]

Post by Arcana March 14th 2014, 7:46 pm

Sean could see it, how nervous the female was becoming at the overwhelming show of force that Sean had brought to the table. Granted she was spared a fate worse than that, dealing with his own nether energy, one that would have proven to be far more dangerous than water in the end. Granted he was by the ocean, so there was just more ready to use material than death energy, it was all about being smart, and when it came to kicking ass, Sean was…rather intelligent. Among all of the bullets that fell upon Helia, only a few managed to hurt her and that seemed more than enough to please the male for now. Not that any major damage was done, but he could just smell the blood. Then came the attacks meant to dissolve the wave that was rising behind him, and so they did, but that only caused the water to crash down upon the shore, a few blades of pressurized water slicing through the tendrils of smoke that were aimed towards him.

Instantly the water would form a sphere around Sean, rising into the air as the rest of the water that came from the wave would form a torrent that was meant to wash Helia up into it, though the force behind it was more than enough to knock the breath out of someone. Along with that, the pressure was likely to cause some minor cuts and scrapes.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by creator March 14th 2014, 8:16 pm

Helia managed to drop the wave but sean was great. He sliced apart the tendrils before they got close enough to do damage. He then wrapped himself in sphere of liquid and was thrusted upwards by more water. A large spiral rose into the air and held sean up there. More water appeared to spiral in a much wider range. Helia used her fog to extend upwards into the air, but it was knocked over easily and helia was dragged down and into the current and snatched upwards toward sean. The current was immensely strong and multiple cuts were made as it initially dragged helia across the ground before sending her upwards. The fog made a low moaning sound and rushed into the water in large swarms as it attempted to split the water from the inside.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 14th 2014, 8:29 pm

Despite the greatest efforts of the fog that was attempting to free the woman from the gasping water, it was pointless in the end, no matter how much power that she wielded. A normal person would have found themselves being shredded, but the female was lucky that she was as durable as she was, otherwise there would have been a lot more blood involved. Still, that meant that Silus would not be pissed at him for slaughtering one of his friends, when he simply seemed to be playing around with her. With a motion the water around Helia would begin to swirl, forming an orb much like the one Sean was in and then rise higher and higher before slamming into the ground. Rising upwards to where he could peer from the sphere, Sean looked to where the sphere collapsed. ”Give up yet?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by creator March 14th 2014, 9:02 pm

Helia's mind began to spin as she hit the ground but she shook it out when she began to rise again. She then looked at sean with thrilled eyes.

"I am most definitely not ready to give up." She said with a large smile stretched across her dirt smeared face.

She raised her hand and her fog rose into the sky in a large arc the rose high above the tower of water. The amount of fog she was using was by far the largest yet as it rushed downward. It began to spin like a drill as it rushed into the sphere of water. As it got lower the spin of the drill got faster and much more powerfull. Wind began to pick up and pull itself around the misty spiral as it spun itself towards the sean. Helia crushed her hand into a fist and the tip of the drill hardened into metal. As the drill went downward helia dug her feet into the ground and let the fog wrap around her almost completely before it would converge onto her hand. It rose upwards from her hand then morphed into a large chainsaw.

"This fight has only just started." She said as she took a stance to prepare herself for incoming attacks.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 16th 2014, 1:08 am

So the female was adamant in continuing this fight and so Sean would oblige her within this little endeavor. Mimicking the attack that was being thrown at him, but with greater force behind it, Sean tore through the powerful drill formation without having a single bit reach him. ”That the best you got little girl? Because if that is, I am not impressed in the least.” Sean mocked as the water that was used within the attack returned to him and he was jettisoned from the sphere a few feet infront of Helia almost immediately. ” I’m bored, so gonna finish this thing up quickly.” He muttered as the draconic tail would lash out, aiming to break a rib or two.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by creator March 16th 2014, 1:20 am

Sean destroyed the drill with ease and jumped in front of helia as he mocked her power. She looked at him angrily then took a deep breathe.

"Don't underestimate my power, i'm a girl not a weakling." She said as she stood her ground.

Her fog rushed from behind her and impaled the ground with large spikes everywhere. It was like a forest of bamboo had erupted from nowhere. She then jumped upwards, as she saw the tail swung at her, and dispersed her chainsaw. She then formed two daggers and took up a defensive stance once she landed on the ground.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 16th 2014, 3:28 am

”Oh you are? I don’t honestly see the difference girlie.”Sean said outloud, so that the female could hear the pointed jab towards her. A small smirk formed along his lips as he watched the forest of misty spires rise within the sand, all of them behind the female that he was going against. Slowly the dragon walked forward as the draconic male only closed the distance, water forming around his limbs in liquid protection. A few of the things had slammed against his skin, painful as it was, nothing that really penetrated the skin, at least not enough to threaten him. A single stream of blood trickled down the male’s back. Water rushed from around his wrist, reaching to wrap around the females leg and then slam her into one of the foggy spires.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by creator March 16th 2014, 10:17 am

Helia glared at the shark boy but she wouldn't let what he was saying get to her too much. The tail that slid out of seans back earlier lunged towards helia. Four of the spires extended towards each other and connected and hardened to create to solid walls of metal. Helia took this time to jump back and focus for her next attack. She was at least gonna have him breathing heavy when the little spar was over. The fog that was shattered by sean in the sky began to reform. They spun around each other as they rose into a giant spiraling cloud.

"I'll show you the difference." She called back.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 16th 2014, 6:31 pm

More and more she continued to fight, and Sean was nowhere close to done when it came to this fight. ”Really now? I could do this thing forever, like seriously, I could do this thing forever.” Sean taunted as water formed a powerful whip that trailed along his tail, and with a flick of his tail the water construct lashed out. A large amount of pressure was behind the attack, slicing through the wall that was placed before him, though that was just a means to an end. He rushed forwards through the shield that was shattered, as the water behind him came along, pushing away the fog that would have rushed back to him, as he continued to close the distance, aiming to slam a fist into the womans stomach.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by creator April 7th 2014, 5:34 pm

Sean was inches away from helia when she finally unleashed her attack. She swung her hands down and the cloud of fog above sent numerous amounts of spear shaped streams of fog towards the beach below it. Helia then wrapped fog around her as to protect herself from the incoming attack. If she were to move that would give Sean time to dodge if he needed it. She knew that she wasn't going to win this fight after she watched her wall get shattered. But she wasn't going to give up either, she was going to stand her ground till it was knocked from under her completely.

Just as she found her resolve though sean had closed the gap and punched her in the gut. Helia crumbled from the attack and crashed into the ground.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 7th 2014, 5:49 pm

The attacks were coming in from all sides, but that did not mean it would slow Sean down in the least, drawing upon the water around him the draconic being let that tear through any attacks that would have hit. When the distance was closed, Sean slammed a fist into the females gut, sending her rolling as the male paused for a moment, letting the water fall to the beach with a resounding splash. ”Ya done?” Sean noted crossing arms over his chest as he looked down upon the red haired female crumpled on the ground. His draconic tail whipped about before curling around his waist.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by creator April 7th 2014, 6:09 pm

Helia gasped for air for a couple of minutes before staggering to her feet. She grabbed at her stomach as she let the pain set in. She was still breathing heavy and she truly wanted to cry. But she held it back and set up to attack. She was put in her place and kind of calm now.

"Not....yet." She pushed out before her fog rushed around her.

She would now attack more wisely and more loosely like she normally does....if the fight continued which she so hoped it did. She seemed weak and incompetent right now and she wasn't liking it.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 11th 2014, 4:49 pm

Sean looked down to the girl that was gasping for air, seemingly alrady defeated even if she said that she was not done yet.”No, you’re done.” Sean noted, digging into his right ear with his pinkie, seeming to be digging for earwax.’Attack me anyway you want, and it will end up the same.” The finger was pulled from his his ear, eyes glancing over it for a moment before seeming to flick it. The ocean would calm, returning to the usual motion of the waves washing up against the shore and then receding for a moment before repeating.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by creator April 11th 2014, 5:15 pm

"Asshole." Was all helia could say after his comments and worry free attitude.

She came to terms that at the moment she was no match for sean, but she was going to show him her true power the next time they decided to spare. She would show him not to take her lightly.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top