The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
What Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
What Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
What Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
What Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
What Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
What Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
What Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
What Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
What Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
What Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
What Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
What Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
What Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha) I_vote_lcapWhat Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha) I_voting_barWhat Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

What Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha) Empty What Makes Chocolate Taste So Good? (Alpha)

Post by Danny The Sphinx February 24th 2017, 6:22 am

And why did the best chocolate come from Canada? Maybe the healthcare system made it so they would not have to worry about consequences in their late lives, or maybe they just knew the secret formula- but whatever it was, Danny needed to get to the bottom of it. The reason Danny needed to get to the bottom of it came from a portion of good reasoning and a smidgen of Bliss making things up. Bliss making things up came from a portion of not knowing what she was talking about, getting bad Google results, and simply not caring about whether or not she wasted Danny's time.

The exact reason behind Danny becoming interested in chocolate, even though a lactose intolerance removed chocolate from her diet, and Bliss' involvement came from a simple connection. Someone kidnapped Bliss while she was trying to uncover something. The word 'some' in this case did nothing good, would never do anything good, and ultimately just failed in making any clarity.

On the outskirts of Toronto, Canada, a magical land, Danny parked her car a mile away from a secluded farm and stepped out into the forest. The chill of winter faded away in the wake of a new Spring, giving a slight nip to the air. A Stanford sweater and a pair of jeans acted as Danny's secret heroine get up for this dangerous infiltration.

No one accompanied her to the chocolate factory except Tsukimi, whom inisted on coming along for any kind of support she could give. Tsukimi dressed for a more physical endeavor with yoga pants and a sweatshirt along with a prototype sword she constructed. Instead of relying on a blade to sever, Tsukimi built a shick system so whenever the dulled blade came in contact with someone, it discharged a large voltage of electricity. "Pretty cool huh?"

Danny shook her head towards Tsukimi. "You didn't say anything? We just got out of the car."

"The temperature." Tsukimi began walking through the forest clearing they hid the car in.

Silence filled every word Danny grasped for until she finally matched up with Tsukimi's pace. "Oh. Yeah, it is pretty cool, I guess-"

"Wow." Just as the foliage let up overlooking the farm, Tsukimi came to a stop.

"Hey, like you never jump to conclusions. Remember when you arrested the campus security guard for stalking, because you said his patrol was too well thought out- oh wow." The farm surrounding the chocolate factory looked like something out of time. No harsh mechanized means of producing milk or pins filled to the max with livestock. Several large, open pastures allowed the cattle to graze while the back of the farm held miles of greenhouses for the production of cocoa beans. "Looks impressive."

"It's a farm." Tsukimi's finger pointed away from the buildings and towards the road, taking Danny's cross brow with it. "The gates open. There's no security. This probably isn't good for us in the long run."

"No security you say." Already twenty feet ahead of Tsukimi, Danny wasted no time getting to the fence, creating a turquoise blade, and making an entrance. "Why, whatever shall we do?"

Tsukimi and Danny slowly made their way through the pastures, along the fence line, and finally to the factory itself. Using Danny's bracelet, the duo made the beginning of their infiltration- only to find out they were nowhere close to being the first people to infiltrate the factory.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top