The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N)

Post by Arcana October 23rd 2013, 2:18 am

The moisture within the air had increased, and Sean felt slightly annoyed by that alone, as it would give the dragon a greater advantage. Each movement was followed with eyes keen enough to keep track, as the male spoke on about things that he knew nothing about. He acted as if he understood, but then again ignorance was something that everyone bore to some respects. Thoughts of running were dashed away when he proved that he was faster than Sean, and that meant that even if he broke through the wall of water, there was no way that he could really get around it. Within the wake of his quick movement, Sean heard the strange sound of air refilled the space that Yam had once filled, as Sean grimaced lightly, taking a stance that was both lax and prepared to become more confrontational within a second.

”You’re right, you don’t know what’s within me.” He said harshly, after the dragons lecture or perhaps misguided plea. ”I’ve already set the flame to my own world, Sean Collin is dead.” In an instant his nether would form an aura of black about him, saturating the air itself with death as his eyes became hard and cold like steel. ”If you want to die so badly, I can’t deny you that. Might make good practice before I kill the cripple” Black blades of Nether formed within both hands, as well as at the end of six dancing tendrils from his back pulsating dangerously as he continued to keep watch on his foes movements, keeping track of any irregularity within them. The tendrils would not lash out at Yam until he moved, and when that happened, all would strike at once.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2483
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N)

Post by Zell October 25th 2013, 2:28 am

Fate command this. The voice growled within me. I wanted to deny it, I wanted to get away from it. But there was no denial, my body moved upon it's own accord. Granted I did move it, but somehow my thoughts did not matter, my primal instincts took over, and while I wanted to defy the Dragon's call, I could not. The Dragon itself modified me, it's power rupturing throughout me. My Speed decreased, but let me keep up with Sean, and I soon found my command over water and my quintessence energy stronger. (+5 Speed, +2 Ocean Omnipotence). Without warning the blades on my arms became imbued with the energy and I shot out for Sean. Accelerated Speed and intense fighting ability allowed me to side-slide form one tendril and slash at it. I doubt that my energy would be able to match it, but at least I might be able to get SOMETHING to happen. I stepped back form a tendril and shot right for Sean with my blade, going for an uppercut. Damn tendrils came in hot and I needed to abort the living shell out of this damn place, but of course I still need to make sure I at least make it hard. I commanded the waters to form small shields before the point of contact. The shield helped, but the tendrils weren't stopped, in fact they blew through them faster than I had hoped. My body seemed to know what to do, it aborted the strike to place myself in a defensive stance, allowing me to back hand spring over one tendril and  and then duck under the other and run past.
      Fates will. Our hands Another bellowing roar came from within me. This was not going to end well.

-------
-------

"...I wish it were so." Shi said as he grimaced, he began wheeling himself over to the water barrier. He touched the barrier and a shock of the Quintessence traveled up his arm. There was no way for him to get through the barrier at this time. He sighed and he clutched a full grip on his hands, causing them to shake. The echoing within him was hollow as the feeling within him echoed. It was a chant, a dark chant. A mantra really...it was but one verse.

"Death to the Dragon, Death to their king. Death command his life so his soul thee shall bring" The voices just echoed like a chorus of miserable souls in depression.

"Death...must have it's dues....Jake and Sean are no exception." Shi said, moving his mask a little for comfort's sake. He eventually removed it and presented it to Salone. "We're in a masquerade, where all one day...must die." Shi looked her in the eyes. Those whom look Shi in the eyes see him as he truly is...as the living personification of Death...the skeletal figure and all. The only question left...is how will Salone react to all of this?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 26th 2013, 1:05 am

Salone locked eyes with Shi, his eyes seemed much more alive pulsing with some sort of energy. Death. The thought came unbidden into her mind and her heart turned cold. It had tried to claim her so many times before and she trembled slightly before she steeled herself. Death had not come for her this day... hopefully, it had come for one of these two men behind Jake's wall.
"So, you think Jake is going to die?" Salone whispered, guessing as her brain rapidly calculating the possibilities of avoiding that ending. Her jaw tightened as she turned back into the wall of blue water and she felt her heart crack at the same time.

Salone's eyes flared gold and her wings snapped out, "Well, unfortunately I just cant sit here and twiddle my thumbs."
She crouched low to the floor, her eyes fixed on the edge of the wall. Over would be the easy part... getting out, well that could be slightly interesting. Along with the fact she would need a weapon. Salone reached out and borrowed Shi's katana. In it's place she left Jake's amulet in case Shi wanted to get a better understanding of the battle. Personally Salone didn't want him inside her head but it only seemed like a proper trade.

"Sorry. I kinda need this if I'm going to be stupid."

Salone leapt into the air, only leaving a few feathers behind. She raced through the air, stomach churning as she got a better view of the battle below. Quickly she landed on the other side of the wall. The katana was swung over her back and Salone wondered briefly if she should approach the two battling creatures. One an old god the other a titan. For a few seconds Salone's mind vanished back to her mythology class. How the Greek Gods had to work together to defeat their father Titan Kronos. But Salone doubted this was like that battle of old.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Dirge of the Dragon (Closed to Anime, Sean and one O.C.E.A.N) - Page 2 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 28th 2013, 1:58 am

The attack was expected, no, it was anticipated, and before Sean reacted the tendrils did with deadly precision. It was a dance, but one that Sean was more than confident that he would wind in the end. Each move gave away the dragons fighting style, showing each small flaw that would have gone otherwise unnoticed, and even with the increased power of his water manipulation, Sean was more than aware of how to exploit its weaknesses. In the end of the small exchange, Sean found his opponent on the defensive, and he would still stay within his simple standing position. ”Come on, that isn’t the best you have right?” Sean questioned darkly, as the tendrils would all coalesce into a single construct, twisting until it formed what looked like a cannon from his back, and from it spouted a powerful blast of Nether.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 28th 2013, 11:08 pm

"Salone, get out!" I ordered as I felt the amulet change hands. The feeling...it was Shi, it had to be. There was only one Dragon nearly as old as I was that I knew of, and Shi was him. The second Sean would even look at her, The walls of water would envelop over her and try to drag her back. Then there would be several swords that formed and struck out at Sean, flying at him as fast as I could make them, though Sean was notorious for his speed. I could feel Shi's energy holding the amulet, him wanting to come in through the wheelchair, though with the raging waters I wasn't sure if Sean could even tell if he was there.

Does this have to be? Is there no other way? The inner Dragon asked the Elder Dragon spirit whom held my amulet. I was not sure as what I would hear in response. But I dreaded it.

A life will be claimed. Yours...or hers. The other dragon's grow echoes in his mind. He shrunk. It was him or Salone....no...no, no, no... it was Him. Salone was not an option. There was one thing he wouldn't let be taken from this world.

Shi sat on the other end of the barrier, trying to find a weak point in the barrier. He had to have one, Shi knew Yam far better than many would know, there had to be some little flaw, some little blip or glitch somewhere. THERE! Where his water went to stop Salone. Bracing himself, the cripple wheeled himself full force trying to break the waters. He was successful, and now he was right behind Salone.

I saw Shi with Salone, and immediately made my assault. With water swords surrounding Sean from every direction to pierce him, He had twisted his arm thingy ma bobs into a...gun? That's a big gun....oh damn...

I charged and leapt into the air, doing my best to avoid the nether cannon. I was hoping to drive my three claws down into the little fleshy thing. Hopefully I can figure out what to do from here. I had hoped to make a strike and escape unscathed...Alas I can't have such good of luck. The darn thing left a huge gash in my right side, I'm pretty sure I...can see my rib cage. Oh boy... Dang it Shi, ya always gotta ruin it for me don't ya old man?

Last edited by Ouroboros on October 29th 2013, 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 29th 2013, 7:38 pm

Salone hadn’t even taken a step before Jake noticed her, Get out! He had said, get out! Salone shook her head; no way she was going anywhere. Being stubborn wasn’t really her forte but when it concerned another’s well being Salone could be vicious. Her wings snapped open and she narrowly avoided the water’s grasping tentacles. Dang it! He should be focused on the fight. Salone landed again, feeling queasy once more. To her surprise, Shi was behind her. Wordlessly, she handed back the blade and took back the medallion, it felt warm in her callused hands. The feeling was strange; having her half around her neck and holding Jake’s half in her hands.

Silently she wondered if Shi had guessed… if he had held the medallion with his hands he would have known what was going through her head. Salone looked at him for a few seconds before turning back to the fight, anxious for a chance to talk to Jake… but not for him to die. Oh… that thought made her heart hurt, not like when they had fought over stupid things. This thought literally caused her pain. Forcing herself to suck in air she looked at the creature Jake was fighting, memorizing every detail of the opponent before turning her attentions back to Jake.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 29th 2013, 10:59 pm

Something caught his attention, a quick aversion of Yam’s gaze and him shouting out a name. So it seemed that someone was here, and someone that the dragon felt was important enough to lower his guard for a moment to warn them. The Titan turned his head back to see the glimpse of a woman before the waters move to protect her, and that only had him thinking further into the identity of this strange female. Perhaps she was a close friend, or even more so his lover. Then came what looked like blades of water around Sean, all of them looking as if they were meant to kill him by piercing through flesh, but then again it would have taken more than that. However, most of them ahead of him found themselves destroyed by the powerful blast of Nether, as well as the dragons own frontal charge being stopped dead within its tracks.

It was what remained of the blades quickly coming at him that had Sean slightly flustered, as the cannon had to quickly adapt, forming a barrier at his back that absorbed the impact of the attacks. It reverted to amorphous mass that swatted the water protruding from the dark energy in the vague form of blades, as once again another shape was taken. ”You can stop this anytime, just back down.” Sean noted as the construct itself began to fade away, leaving only the two blades within his hands. Sean noted the blood pooling from damage at his side, and there was even a flash of bone from beneath that spurting blood. The damage itself made him wince, twirling the energy blades in his hand skillfully.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 30th 2013, 12:34 am

Stop it...I can stop it? Oh I wish it were true. How I wish it were true. I would stop it, if It didn’t directly involve me. There was more than me in this now. There was Salone...and there was Shi. I didn’t like Shi, and I don’t agree at all at what he’s done...but I believe that he is trying. He is trying to make up for what mistakes he’s done. I looked up to Sean and smiled. I felt no pain, it was a blessing really...to have suffered so much pain in a short time to completely shock the area into a state of total numbness.

”I’m defending too many people to back down.” I said as I charged again. I charged straight for him, I had three Pillars of water arch out from the walls, each to attack him at a different angle. I’d claw my way at him, nether blades or not. The pillars each formed heads, draconian heads that shot out pressurized water at Sean. I might not be much better at fighting, but I’m still better...or I used to be... I got close, and where It looked like I was going to stab at him, I followed through and jabbed the ground right before Sean, and put my legs into the air, the quintessence energy in my blades sparked into the ground and with that I shoved off and landed on the other side of Sean, my blades still in the ground before him. I then began to make a wide circle as I ran across it. My key was going to be keeping on my movements. Keep myself moving, overwhelm him.

====

What are you doing Yam? This is not good, run. Leave...you don’t have to die here. Shi thought to himself. He knew there was no escape for Yam though. Yam was too virtuous in a way. To him...Shi was defenseless. Yam would never leave an innocent. Sure, he had murdered on occasion, but when you look at the history books, Shi wasn’t exactly a humanitarian himself. Not back then anyway. He sighed as he watched Salone take the amulet back. Shi watched his mask still off as he glared through the crystal clearing waters. He saw the wounds on Yam, he also saw Yam’s reluctance to fight the Titan. Something that Yam and the Titan himself likely did not even notice, being caught into the battle. Shi knew why Yam fought Sean...even when it appeared as though Yam and Sean were both loathing the fact they were battling.

====

”The fact that you even say that means you’re not as dead as you think you are.” I snapped as I kept circling, the dragons still firing the pressurized water. My vision was beginning to fail me and blur from blood loss. Darn mortals and their useless blood. I then saw an opening. I charged at Sean. One last attack, one last strike. I dove in and I had a straight shot.

I had one...last...shot...

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 30th 2013, 12:50 am

Salone’s fingers trembled as she raised them to her lips, her free hand moving and tightening on the bar of the wheel chair. The ridges on the black plastic handle dug into the palm of her hand. She wasn’t sure when she had started crying.

“He’s not going to make it…” She whispered, looking at Shi before looking down at the pavement. Salone didn’t want to see… she didn’t want to watch. There was blood, so much blood. Salone couldn’t tell if it was the Titan’s or Jake’s but- her throat constricted. All chapters came to an end… and today would be the end of someone’s and the beginning of another one. Salone felt so helpless and she hated it. Hated it so much…

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 30th 2013, 1:09 am

He wouldn’t back down; due to some misguided honor the bastard would not simply admit that he was overpowered by the Titan in question. Sean should have knew that, but then again something told him that there was a slim chance that he might even listen, if not for himself, then the woman that he was trying to protect. If he wanted to play that game, then Sean had no real choice but to destroy the dragon. ”No, you’re just dying in vain.” His voice held no humor, no misguided confidence; it was flat and perhaps cold. He could easily follow the three pillars that formed, and shifted into something else entirely. Draconic constructs that propelled powerful streams of water at him, which he knew would destroy him once they made contact, but that suggested that they actually hit them in the first place.

With tight movements, Sean flicked his right wrist as the blade itself flew from his hand and collided with one of the streams of pressurized water, and in an instant it bloomed towards, slicing through the dragon creating the blast, and negating thirty three percent of the problem, as Sean stepped harshly forward, as the water jets collided with each other. Some of the quintessence infused water splashed on him, and for a second he could feel something run through him, but it was not enough to really hinder him. That still left him with what looked like an obvious attempt to bury claws into his flesh, though within his current situation Sean was slightly open, and with a last minute effort he managed to sidestep that. As if this were within his plan, the dragon only used his own energy and moved to behind Sean before beginning to only make a wide circle around him.

With that small window lost, he was once again presented with the three streams of water, and with a dragon running around. If he wanted to play this game, Sean would just end all of this in one single movement. Whipping around, Sean created a wave of the dark energy that would keep the water streams at bay, before simply dispersing the constructs.”There you go again, talking about things you know nothing about.” His eyes followed what looked like a last ditch effort to strike him down, and he had no intentions of allowing that to be so. Holding now only one Nether weapon within his hand, Sean made a simple swipe, aimed to cause a lot of damage around abdominal region.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 30th 2013, 3:09 am

“Hey are you okay?” Was what I heard. I smirked, thinking to myself. Yeah, just got a sword through my lung, not a problem. I’ll just walk it off. Ya know, rub some dirt in it. I looked over to try and see Salone, but my head wouldn’t move. I saw her anyway though. She was looking down at me, I was still on the sand. Those were the first words she said to me...I remember it clear as day. That was the day I met Sasha, and she went to college. The day I started to learn English and not be forced to speak Latin like a freak.

"Well I was going to take you to go see Penny. In case you were hurt severely, but after watching you I have decided you must not be human and this is your first time impersonating a human..." She said again. Deja vu huh? This must be the part with your life flashing before your eyes. "So, I'm not sure what i'm going to do with you. You could either be friend or foe by this point."

”Eh...” I chuckled a little spitting up a little blood with a cough. My smile was peaceful, though the memories were the reason for that. Dying was bittersweet in a sense. I got to meet Salone...and I got to fall in love all over again. "That is freaking amazing. I'm Salone by the way. Sit back down, you look like your about to fall back over. Those napkins are for cleaning blood off your face too, in case your were interested." She had said. I remembered falling on my face, nosebleeds everywhere. Ah...what a klutz. Then I remembered meeting Saileyra. She randomly approached me asking me if I was the God called Yam... "Woah slow down sugar-rush. I don't even know you, who are you why would I just throw out who and what I 'Yam' to you?"I said with a snicker. Hah! I sounded like a total hippy there. High on something...and the terrible wordplay. Dang...This is a bad memory, Why do I gotta see this before I keel?

”So....having a nap there?”That guy...Pat was it? Nice kid, didn’t know him very long...him and his Chuck Norris bone clunker of a truck. He hit me WITH his truck....and then asks me if I’m napping there. If you hit a guy in a swimsuit and he ends up in the bed of your truck SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION. "That's one way to get yo @$$ out of kansas. Yeah im fine. Great, yeah just ignore the pool of blood in your truck. This is a family tradition. We run out in front of cars and just bleed from our heads. Its great at Christmas, seriously, drop by sometime." I had replied. I smiled again.

"That's it...I'm finished. You win." Drake said before he fell over. Drake...my old OLD apprentice...kinda...sorta.... I beat him up then made him cut my grass. We all have out own training methods though. Sweet enough kid though...woulda made a Hell of a Dragon...even if he was only half... I still laugh at what I said next though..right before he passed out. "Of course I win. I'm a manipulative @$$, and you're an egotistical fledgling." It’s true....how did I ever end up as lucky as I am. I’m a jerk...I’m just now noticing it but man....

“Yes, I do have a habit of picking up strays.” Salone’s voice came again. Oh? W-we coming back to this memeory? Okay... IT’s true I guess...I am a stray and she picked me up.

"Look here kid, Salone is my best friend, like my little sister. I swear if you’re her deranged ex-boyfriend I will blow you to high heaven." Penny screamed. If I weren’t impaled on Sean’s sword I’d totally have jumped...that sounded wrong. Anyway Penny is probably one of the sweetest people ever. The girl knows her stuff and kicks arsenal too.

"So I learned from Salone that you like biting." Artemis teased. This is officially the most effed up memory lane ever. Seriously my life is flashing before my eyes like someone took my memories and mashed em into a collidascope. I felt the blade tug a little and it snapped me back. Only a second maybe had passed in the real world.  

"You promised me... “She whispered tears falling down her cheeks.  "That you would come back...". That was when I went off to Gene-Tech...before that Zell Atterrius guy and his buddy Thorgron scuffed up my eye. Now Zell is Ouroboros and everything is all messed up...But even when I said it then...I told her I’d come back..I told her that I’d always come back.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Even through the shock....even through the numbness. I could feel it streaming. I looked up to Sean, forcing myself. I had lost so much blood...I saw the swords in the ground where I had stuck them. I was dying...this was all I had left... I focused...as best as I could anywya. I changed my durability, my speed...the only thing about me that was the same was my command over water....Blood was 70% water right? Well...I had little splatters on his face and on his hands. If nothing else I was going to scratch him. Even in exile...I can still scratch Death. (+2 Water Manip ABL and +5 Blood Water conversion) In an instand, the blood on his blade, the pools of blood on the ground, and the blades on the ground...form water they were born...to water they did return. I ripped myself from Sean’s blade and fell back. The water barrier dropped and I lay there...shivering....I was so cold...I’ve been to the Ocean floor at it’s deepest point....I’ve never been this cold... I saw Salone and I looked at her with a half hearted smile.

”I-I’m sorry Salone...I...lied.” I said...but that was all I could say.

By Fate begun, By fate...un...done... the Dragon echoed as it drifted into it’s eternal slumber. The sky imediately darkend and rain began to fall. The Dragon’s had lost their king.

====

Shi looked on, a tear down his eyes as the water fell and Sean was before Yam. Fate would not have HIM die, no Yam had to be in his stead? Even though he was Death incarnate, he was furious with the fates, he wanted nothing more than to give into the darkness within him and return to the ways of old, when he was truly a force to be feared. He then noticed that Yam’s soul would need to find Death, and he would nto allow Sean that honor. Shi’s katana straightened, and broke itself free of Salone’s graps. The soul of Yam flew from the body and neglected Sean, almost as if it were insulting him, as if somehow he were unimportant, or he were incapable. Shi’s eyes began to glow a bright crimson and he placed his hands on the arms of the wheelchair. Yam’s spirit...his very soul was purging Shi, making him whole again. Where the Ethereal energy had severed the soul connection, Yam had restored. Shi stood from the wheelchair restored.

Shi stepped forward, ignoring Sean entirely as he walked up to Yam and knelt to the side of the Dragon King and closed his eyes using his fingers. Shi stood up and wiped his eyes. The rain picked up and Shi knelt down to pick up the body. There was no guarantee that Sean was going to allow this to happen,though he knew Shi, and he knew that Shi’s honor would bind him to conflict...and it’s not like Shi would give him the option. The second Sean went to desecrate the right to funeral was the moment Shi ended his pathetic excuse of an existence. This was not proud...this was not arrogant. This was Fate. The body was brought to Salone, and Shi looked down upon the Dragon king nothing but tormenting sorrow in his eyes. After a moment of silence, he spoke.

”No one should ever outlive their son.” Shi said. He looked to Salone and then back at Sean, turning to confront him. ”Don’t look so shocked. Simply link the stories of those worshiped us. Shi Ryurou The Spirit of Death was taken down by the Storm Spirit, the combination of Thunder, wind and Rain. A Maelstrom is a storm is it not? It has winds, thunder and water. Yam had dominion over his own lightning, his water and chaos. When you look to the religion that Yam was worshiped in, Chaos was a combination of wind and ocean. Death was stopped by the Storm Spirit. Yam would dethrone his father to claim the title of Dragon King and exiled him...until he would kill his father for atrocities. I was a genocidal spirit of Death and evil for centuaries before the storm spirit had stopped me. If you link the two religions it adds up perfectly.” Shi sighed. His blade came to his hand and suddenly an enegy of Death powerful enough to rival Sean’s filled the area. The Death armor formed over him and he now looked exactly as a Death incarnate aught to.

”Sean I wish that you never need to face the death of a son.” Shi said, his eyes squinted even more than their typical Japanese way. ”But Zell Atterrius will rise again....Ouroboros...will die.” Shi said. His energy roared, and he imagined that Sean’s would in response. Death was fighting Death...and for the first time...there had been a division. Two incarnate...one Ideal...one dead son.

”But for now...I shall be happy knowing my son is not part of your filthy afterlife.” He said, still very disciplined, as he always had been

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna October 30th 2013, 8:41 pm

Salone could hear a noise, it was horrible. Then she realized it was her, she had screamed, calling out for Jake. She was moving towards Jake, skidding to a halt, putting her hand in something warm. Blood. Salone resisted the urge to hurl. Then Shi walked up, crouching next to her. Salone was a little too emotionally shocked to say something about him without his wheel chair but she wasn’t too surprised. She had seen and experienced stranger things than a paralyzed man walking.

She missed completely Shi’s little speech. But she did get the bit about Shi being Jake’s father. Salone’s eyes flashed up to his for a fraction of a second before she returned her attention to Jake’s body. She needed to get him out of here before she allowed herself to breakdown and cry. This area was about to become a battle zone once more from the looks of things. Salone looked around and briefly made eye contact with the Titan Sean. Her eyes were filled with sorrow, not anger at the titan, just sadness and pity, sorrow for Jake’s death and the child that would grow up without a father. But Pity for Sean and what would happen to him next.

She opened her mouth to tell Shi something but no noise would come out. So Salone shifted and as gently but quickly as possible she moved Jake’s body over to the alley that Shi and Salone had vacated minutes earlier. The gold dragon placed him down gently before shifting back, carefully running her fingers through his hair.

Salone sighed and muttered, “You stupid dragon!” Before she started to cry, in earnest this time, sobs shaking her whole form. Why, why, why?! Images flashed through her head, Jake opening the hospital room door, Jake glaring up at the lady in the drive through, Jake playing with Sasha. Then the more personal ones, dancing on the lake and sitting on the rooftop… How many more people who she cared about was she going to lose? Salone drew a shuddering breath and buried her face in her hands.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 30th 2013, 9:18 pm

There was no water coming to his defense, nothing to stop the oncoming blade, as if that were long ago accepted. Nether shore through flesh and bone as it perforated the lung, and the only real result of that was drowning on his own blood, though Sean had a feeling it would not be a slow death. Their eyes met the eyes of the dying meeting with death itself, placid silver pools now hard as steel, bland almost now. It was done now, the dragon dying and Sean could feel it radiating from him in the form of the very energy that he controlled. He sighed lightly, pulling the weapon from the dragons chest, just as he pulled himself from the weapon in question. Water, and the blood that spurted from the dragon now water itself formed a last ditch effort to hit him, and it left little time for reaction.

A small stinging pain lanced through his cheek, as a small amount of muddled dark red blood ran down his cheek. ”You damn fool.” Sean muttered, running a single index finger over the bleeding opening within his skin, and eyeing the small amount of blood droplets on his fingertips. He gave no heed to the soul rising into the sky, moving to Shi like the fool he was. The dragon hit the ground with a dull thud, and the sky itself wept. ”It seems in the end I really had no choice.” The nether blade within his hand faded away, returning to The Abyss that he had conjured it from, once again one with that dark endless energy. That was when he felt it, a small rise within Nether energy that was not his own, one that he had felt briefly once before.

The Death Incarnate as he called himself had risen, and something within him wondered how such a thing was possible. It could have been chalked up to phony miracle, but then again he also did not care. He would allow them their funeral rites, to take their body. That damn rain fell harder, soaking him to the bone and sending a slight chill through his flesh, irises seeming to glow as the gathering clouds began to slowly blot out the sunlight. Sean turned to look upon the samurai as he handed the corpse over the the woman, one that he swore a strange energy was emanating from, and it annoyed him. Shi spoke of how one should not outlive their son, and something about that did not impact him at all.

Water mingled with the nether rich blood and both streamed down his cheek, and down his neck. His eyes met with the female, full of sorrow and something else entirely. His gaze then turned to Shi, who spoke that he wished that Sean never faced the death of a son, and he could not help but sneer derisively. He continued to speak, and each word seemed so passive aggressive that it angered him, as if it were said to bring some rise within the Titan. His energy rose like a great dark aura around him, lashing about at the ground as Sean unsheathed the dark colored katana strapped to his back, with a rather ominous sound of metal being drawn. Two equally deadly forces standing before one another, opposing ideals that would clash.”Even with working legs you’re still as much of a fool.”The blade tip ran along the ground, biting deeply into it. ”Act as disciplined as you want, it won’t matter to me once I’m done with you.” With a full application of his speed, Sean rushed towards the death incarnate, aiming to remove head from shoulder with one swift motion of the blade.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 30th 2013, 11:40 pm

”Tell me...what will happen when you are “Through with me”. Tell me young Sean... enlighten me.” Shi taunted his eyes were able to keep up faintly because of his in tuned mind and years of combat training. Sean was using a simple process, striking fast and relying on his weapon to strike hard. Shi’s face was as stone and he slashed at the air before him. Kushalatatsu, the fighting style of the Death Circle, allowed Shi to channel his inner essence sent out two spirit strikes, each one imbued with the energy of death. Is Sean persisted in his head on assault he would be hit from two directions by the destructive spirit strikes. Shi then stuck out his own blade, locking blades, the nether blade beginning to tear into the chipped old blade that was Shi’s soul. He couldn’t keep locked for long, lest the nether tear through the blade itself, but as long as he had Sean rather close he’d finish his thought. ”Oh wait, I forgot, you cannot enlighten. Because you cannot see that which is right before you. Do you not see what you are? You are a FOOL. You are a back washed little punk who thinks the world owes him on bended knee. Allow me to be the first to tell you....you...are...NOTHING.” He concluded, though he was totally emotionless while speaking, he was as Death itself..impartial, non manipulated and objective.

He was aware that he was not likely to keep up with Sean, after all Sean had been a very busy boy...Shi had been stuck to a chair. He shifted off to the side and tried to strike down upon Sean. Knowing Sean he would likely be able to block, and his Kushalatatsu technique would be able to assist him in dealing damages. His blade was not holding well form the deadlock earlier, and Shi knew that he would need to do something soon, lest he be sliced asunder. He looked back to Salone for a second, and his eyes narrowed with concern. What was he going to do about this? She was a distraction, and Sean was a threat who was twisted enough to use ANY means to win. Shi would simply defend her, for Yam.

”Discipline is the principle for all things. Death is disciplined enough to wait for the time to Reap, Death is disciplined and takes only what it must. Death is disciplined and you...are not. You are...a lapdog....of a dying man.” Shi said. If he can implant doubt in Sean he can weaken the support of the man who crippled him then he would be able to more easily destroy the usurper. Shi skidded back as his own energies pulled him back slightly, getting himself stable. He brushed off a pauldron on his samurai armor, only to hold out a hand to his chest. [color=red]”Poor little lapdog...let me liberate you.”[color] Shi said. There was almost a cold sadism in his emotionless voice and face. There was a familiar energy...the energy that was inside Shi...the one that had been plaguing Ouroboros. No doubt the Titan had come for it. Now...he had to come in get it. Within a second Shi’s energies enveloped over the energy, and death began to pour into it at alarming rates...if it were to continue...well, the results were obvious.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 31st 2013, 12:11 am

Here it came again, more pointless words from a man that he would soon slice apart. Even within the blur of his full speed, Sean took note of the two spears of pure Nether that were set upon him, already having thought of a counter measure to such an attack, or so his mind thought it had. Sean quickly whirled in a quick motion that did not break stride too much, forestalling the spikes before they tore through his flesh, and managing to keep a single step ahead of what could have been a dangerous attack. Quickly regaining as much speed as possible, blades clashed and he was barely a foot away from the fellow death incarnate, continuing his little rant of some kind that seemed mostly made towards somehow demoralizing him. Within the deadlock, it was made obvious that Sean’s blade was more powerful than the Japanese males, and that meant clashing with Sean would do him no favors.

With a deft movement, Sean quickly deflected the attack that was aimed for his side, before bridging some distance between them and perhaps simmering slightly. He was the fool? Even with that even tone of his, the death incarnate seemed really intent on angering the Titan that he was fighting, and so far it was….working. Something about this man existing when better had died protecting him infuriated Sean, and that he had the gall to continue to talk the way that he did was like salt on the wound. Fingers wound tightly around the dark handle of his katana, silver orbs narrowing into slits as he listened only more to what his foe said. "Keep talking, you only dig your grave deeper. Sean muttered low, lips curling into a snarl as the rain fell down his face in rivulets.

He was not a lapdog….he wasn’t dying, but there would be only one more dying here today, and that was the bastard standing before him. That was when he noted it, the small amount of Ethereal energy, and…..the Nether slowly consuming it.Something within him snapped, eyes seeming to dilate until the pupils seemed to nearly overtake the iris itself and reduce it to nothing but a small ring of silver. In an instant his energy grew erratic, it grew violent and in an instant the blood lust was painfully palpable. Nether formed into a large orb on his back, and in an instant fell upon the Samurai in what looked like a rain of hundreds of black spikes all stemming from one point, all aiming for the kill.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell November 2nd 2013, 11:43 pm

This boy was foolish. He was nothing more than a child, a child wielding more power than he knew what to do with. When you give a child power they feel obligated to use it, and as such they show no restraint. The second that the child was doubted, or ‘threatened’ or hurt emotionally he gave in to his emotion. Shi sighed at the blades rained down towards him. Shi’s eyes opened and he gave an unimpressed scoff. He finally displayed his power over the energies of Death, mirroring Sean, and sending out his own energy in an exact replication. The blades canceled each other out, but despite Shi’s best attempt he was still scraped and scuffed by a stray blast of energy. The ground around them began to die, the air reeked of death and the rain only increased the burden.

Shi jumped back and looked to Sean. He brought his katana, chipped, frail and antiqued, and placed the sharpened edge up to eye level, as if he were envisioning his blade as a divider of Sean’s head and his body. He still showed no emotion, he had no emotion at the moment. There was no time to Mourn the loss of his son. No…there was no time to mourn. For Yam passed on, and when he passed on Shi was able to keep his son from furthering the goals of a maniac. Shi closed his eyes and felt a sudden surge of Death energy within him.

”The winds blow…and the flames of life extinguish.” Shi said and when he did a small gust of wind seemed to exit from him and push up a little dust. Shi’s blade would glow a deep purple black and blood red, the colors of the death energies he commanded. The blade morphed and reformed as black blade, glistening with a beautiful yet eerie sheen of souls that seemed to coat over it like a venom. Shi slashed out again, sending two nether blades at Sean. He was toying with him now. Shi had the advantage, or so he believed. Sean proved ALMOST as vain as his little “friend” Ouroboros. Sean didn’t like feeling helpless, he didn’t like the concept of being powerless. Shi could work with that.

”You are a child. You are given some power and you screw it up. Then like a little kid who was just scolded you abuse your power and establish yourself on a pedestal. You’re a small child in a big pond Sean. You act all high and mighty, yet you have never had to actually fight back.” Shi taunted him Shi scoffed at Sean. He blatantly scoffed at him. ”When are you going to grow up?” He said, just as stoic as ever as the ground behind Sean seemed to be covered by pure death, spawning several spiked to try and stab the child in the back. Meanwhile he would let the tip of his blade touch the ground for only a second, leaving a small purple flame where it had touched the ground.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top