The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A new world (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A new world (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A new world (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
A new world (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A new world (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A new world (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A new world (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A new world (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A new world (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A new world (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A new world (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A new world (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A new world (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA new world (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barA new world (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A new world (Open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new world (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new world (Open)

Post by creator October 12th 2013, 5:53 pm

Roseria busted out laughing as she heard what Brandon said. If the guy can't walk himself without dipping into the earth how does he expect to carry him. She was wipping tears from her eyes as she calmed herself down. She looked at the two and it took everything she had not to laugh again. The Brandon kid looked serious.

"Instead of trying that how about we just try and see how lightly you have to press on your feet to be able to walk on the ground without breaking it. I think that would be a whole lot easier than carrying him with wings that obviously don't help much considering where you came from." She said pointing to Brandon with her thumb.

She put her hands on her hips and waited for his response. She couldn't wait to here what he was going to decide.

creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexio Dimitrios October 12th 2013, 6:44 pm

It seemed that his question was valid and that Brandon who had just introduced himself realized the same thing that Alexio had come to realize, so now the question was whether or not Brandon had any ideas as to what to do he thought to himself. While waiting for an answer from Brandon Alexio couldn't help but thing that was a rather normal name for something with wings, of course he scolded himself for thinking that Brandon should have some odd or exotic name just because he was different from most people. After all if that was the case then Alexio probably should continue calling himself Araxsas as he wasn't normal at all anymore, perhaps Brandon had the same problem Alexio did in the beginning not knowing what was going on or what was going to happen to him after he got the wings. Alexio's thoughts were interrupted as Brandon gave his idea of how to get Alexio to whoever or whatever he was going to bring him to unnoticed, now as Alexio looked at Brandon he couldn't help but think that there was no way that Brandon would be able to lift him up let alone carry him while flying. Alexio wasn't really thinking all that straight but the image of Brandon's smaller form carrying him while flying just did not make any sense to him at all, he was so much bigger and taller than Brandon right now so the image seemed funny at best.

Alexio was not thinking about powers and how they did not seem to obey the laws that humans knew of, he was comparing size to strength like a normal person would but he wasn't a normal person or even a person anymore. Now came the part that Alexio was unsure of how to say as he did not want to be rude to the winged male but he had to say it, but just as he was about to say that Roseria decided to burst out laughing and Alexio could only imagine why. When she seemed to calm down she chose to speak about Brandon's suggestion of carrying Alexio while flying, instead of agreeing with the idea she proposed that Alexio figure out how lightly to step so he could walk normally without breaking the ground underneath his alien form. Then came the sharp but true comment about Brandon's wings not exactly working all that well, Alexio hadn't really considered that Brandon had fallen from the sky earlier which was by himself so flying with a big alien creature thing would probably be even more difficult so they would most likely crash which was something that Alexio did not want happening to be honest. Alexio cleared his throat slightly to get their attention now "I have to say I kind of agree with her, no offense intended Brandon but my first view was of you crashing into the ground from the sky and that was by yourself" of course even as he tried to be calm and neutral so as not to cause offense the voice was just the same as always.

He then turned his head towards Roseria "but at the same time even if I learn to walk normally there is no way that I can just go walking down the streets looking like I am right now, it would cause a panic and probably get the police called on me and that is something I definitely don't need". If the police were to get involved in this Alexio could see a lot of things going wrong, after all from what he could tell he looked dangerous at the very least what if the cops shot at him, Alexio had no idea what kind of damage he could take other than being hit with a piece of two by four. Sure he hadn't felt anything then but there was a big difference between that and a bullet hitting him in the chest, but this was all theoretical as well there was still no way for him to go somewhere unnoticed because neither of them had really given great options unfortunately. What was surprising was the fact that Araxsas hadn't bothered to interrupt his thoughts with his own of course as he thought of Araxsas the alien decided to speak up, 'no care about this........... boring hiding........ let them come.......' it was such a foreboding sentence that Alexio didn't really understand. The options weren't the best in the world but in his current situation it was what he had to work with "I don't want people to see me like this especially if it is going to freak them out which is most likely will since even I'm freaking out about me right now" he said as calmly as he could.

"So while the idea does not fill me with joy or excitement if you believe that you can actually carry me without crashing into the ground again Brandon I'm willing to trust you" he said it like that so it wouldn't seem like he was directly questions the winged male's strength. Another thought came to mind as he said these words though "but if you do carry me how would Roseria come along?" he asked curiously, granted he wasn't particularly fond of the cold control woman but she wasn't the worst of people that he had ever met. "I don't think she is gonna wanna hang off my feet" he said jokingly as the image came to mind and he had to stifle a laugh as it really did look hilarious in his mind but he didn't think Roseria would find the image too funny.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ragnar:
Spoiler:

Alexio:
Spoiler:
Alexio Dimitrios
Alexio Dimitrios

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2013-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 13th 2013, 3:18 am

Brandon felt his face contort into a visible scowl as the woman laughed at his offer, and it was just plain rude. When he offered to sincerely help, people at least politely declined, but here this bitch was laughing at him like some kind of joke, and that pissed Brandon off frankly. While her reasoning was sound, it was still annoying as hell, and for a moment he considered reducing her to nothing but a frozen pile of mush scattered across the ground, or whatever her form called blood. ”Um unless you want to trek over twenty blocks through alleyways with someone that could incite mass panic, then I don’t see any other way.” He stated plainly to the woman with the cold demeanor, his dark brown eyes boring into her own frigid orbs with a certain amount of annoyance held within them, as if she were some kind of unfavorable stain that he had stepped in. As far as first impressions were concerned, hers was a terrible one and one that she would be hard pressed to rectify. While the Araxis guy was more likeable, if not slightly ominous in the way that he spoke, and that was something that really kept him on edge more than anything.

Something about an alien did not sit well with Brandon, but that was perhaps his human half showing its fear of the unknown. The guy however would also being up that he had crashed, and that also sent his own plan to carry him on wings of pure black crumbling, which was not something that he had thought would happen, but then again in hindsight it was supposed to be expected. When you come crashing from the air and offer someone a flight, it is likely they would decline, politely or rudely. ’Okay I admit I did crash, but that was an accident more than anything. I flew into some kind of bird or something like that, and it threw my flight off.” He would explain rubbing the back of his neck, as if massaging it. It was a lie, but with his silver tongue, it would seem like enough of the truth that it would take someone that knew  his mannerisms to really tell that it was a huge lie, and none of them knew anything about him, so there was a point for the Hale.

In the end however the male would decide to trust Brandon, and that was a step within the right direction, and a chance to test out if he could carry someone while within flight. One thing he did not have to worry about is if he would be able to carry the two, considering that he had monstrous strength that could lift a tank with ease, so that meant that he could lift them too. ”Don’t have to worry about my strength, I’m pretty damn strong.” Brandon assured, considering how he would show that he was not your average human pretty boy with a winning smile. Perhaps he would try stomping the ground like the alien guy did? Part of Brandon did not find that idea very appealing though, as that would only cause things to break, and that alone was not something that he savored the idea, of and it was likely attention would be drawn from that alone. He would tap his foot against the concrete lightly, thinking of something that would work, but then again he was not known for being the sharpest tool in the shed, and in fact the term tool had been thrown at him before too.

’I can carry the woman, but then again I’m sure she would not enjoy being carted around like cargo or whatever.” This was delivered with an exaggerated roll of the eyes, hoping that she would decline and then walk away, though that was not always how things worked, especially when dealing with women like her. He had a feeling he already knew how this would go, but then again it was never good to try and guess how someone would act, considering that had left him with more than an ocean of exes before, and enemies as well. ”So whenever you’re ready, I can let my wings out and we can get to the sky.” Brandon noted rolling his shoulder muscles, preparing them for when he would allow his black feathered appendages to be free once again, and to allow them to taste the freedom of the sky once again.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 13th 2013, 11:07 am

Roseria stopped smiling and began to mock Brandon."So Araxsas you're going to trust a guy that can fall from the sky because some bird made him change directions?" she asked mockingly but just shrugged as the alien dude looked like he made up his mind.

"I can fly on my own." She said then she pulled out her fan again and a quick gust of wind rushed through the alley sending snow towards the two. It was gone as quick as it came and left their was a fan with roseria sitting on it as it floated in mid air. She looked at the two and rolled her eyes.

"So yeah we can leave now."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexio Dimitrios October 14th 2013, 2:19 am

Alexio had dreamed of flying before, honestly he thought it was the kind of dream that any normal person had because they couldn't actually do it, the act of flying was one Alexio thought that he would never get to experience in reality but it seems he was wrong as today was the day he would fly. It seemed that Brandon was ready to go whenever Alexio was at this point and just a moment ago he had seemed pretty confident in his strength, now that he thought about it that shouldn't have surprised him since Brandon did come crashing down from the sky and into asphalt yet here was was talking and moving like it hadn't hurt him at all. Alexio was going to have to open up his mind to all the possibilities that were out there since he was part of a new world where almost anything was possible, after all if he could become this alien thing then what stopped others from being super strong or having heat vision or teleporting all over the place he thought to himself calmly. Alexio briefly wondered if his form would ever change again perhaps he would have wings like Brandon's and be able to fly without help, 'Araxsas no have wings....... no need them when he can jump everywhere........' well there went that hope he thought to himself after listening to Araxsas.

Before they left it seemed that Roseria had to say something which was even more negative than before which was quite irritating and finally Alexio just couldn't hold back what he was thinking. He looked to her floating up in the air while she rolled her eyes "first off we don't leave when you are ready miss snow princess" his words would have seemed sharp when in his human form but right now they seemed down right vicious as if he were verbally attacking her thanks to that echoing voice. "Second, is this the best option ever? no probably not but really it's the only one I have because I turned into a big black crazy looking alien creature and so far your only suggestion was for me to learn to walk properly even though I can't walk down the street looking like this" his voice only seemed to get more vicious with each word he spoke. "Now Brandon has offered to take me to someone that can possibly give me some answers to what is happening to me and then offered to fly me there both of which are far better than what you have done so far, your attitude is ridiculously irritating and while I am a pretty nice guy most of the time I find myself disliking you the more I hear you speak". His tail lashed around a bit more now but at least it was nothing compared to when he had his little breakdowns earlier "so unless you have something nice or constructive to say don't talk anymore" it was like he was scolding a child but with a voice that would make said child scream in terror.

Alexio now took a deep breath to compose himself "now I'm sorry that I got a little heated there but I felt that needed to be said before we continued on with anything" he said in a calm tone though it was only a less menacing voice now. He turned his attention back towards Brandon now and walked towards the winged male "please don't drop me Brandon" it was a request that sounded like a command but if there were any emotion being conveyed through that ominous echoing voice it would be nervousness as he truly did not want to be dropped. Now if he were in a normal state and talking to normal people he probably would have been on guard more especially with what he said to Roseria just now since he had no idea how she might react. But instead he was waiting for Brandon to grab him and begin the flight, "will there be a movie on this flight?" he asked jokingly trying to get ride of some of the nervous butterflies that were flying around his in stomach though he felt bats would have been a better comparison for that saying in this case as it wasn't just a fluttering in his stomach.
Alexio Dimitrios
Alexio Dimitrios

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 16th 2013, 1:11 am

Something about how this woman talked so derisively around him was annoying, and it just pissed Brandon off more than anything. It could be just that he hated the high and mighty type, but this woman just took that trope to a whole new level that he absolutely hated and something within him wanted to trash the asshole. If he said that he would carry this Araras guy all the way to the Hale mansion, then he would do just that and this time without the whole crashing episode that punctuated his earlier attempt at flying. Something within his head had taken a firm grasp upon the concept of flying, and hopefully that something would be enough to allow him to get this right. He would show that self satisfied woman that he was indeed capable, and perhaps even shut her yappy mouth. The other male had enough of her it seemed, and he slightly enjoyed him snapping at her, though he really just sat by passively as he did so, crossing arms over his chest as he waited for him to finish, while he contemplated how to set off into flight and then get this male to where he wanted to go.

”Well then let’s get moving.” He would remove his shirt, and the ring that bound his wings into whatever as the black feathered things would rise from their prison. A few feathered would fall from them as they stretched, free and ready to lift him up into the air like a bird or something along those lines. Brandon would move to wrap one arm around the alien being, hoping that the tail did not lash out at him or anything, as the appendages would do a test flap. ’Alright, hold on tight. This ride might get a little bumpy.” With a great push, the wings would force him off the ground and into the air at a decent speed, with the alien male in tow.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 16th 2013, 9:08 pm

Roseria's happiness instantly died as she echoed the last word she heard from Araxsas. The word princess filled her with rage and she was ready to show him just how much of a "Princess" she can be. Her face became flat and her tone was dead like at any moment with just a simple word the area around her would freeze over, even the fire would transform into ice as her powers dropped the temperature to it's maximum. The bird guy looked realeved at the fact that the alien dude said something and then they were flying into the air. Helia stood floated there for a minute nodding her head and looking around the alley way for something to break but she decided to hold back and follow the two boys.

When she was above the alley way she saw them a good ways away but they were still within watching distance. Roseria began to cruise across the cold current she made at a calm speed as she followed the two boys. As she road with them the air that trailed behind froze in place for a few moments before shattering into the air. Doing this helped her release some of the anger that was nesting inside of her. As she followed the two guy though she also scanned their surroundings. There were caves and deans in all sorts of places and plenty of obstacles she could use against the enemy if needed to do so.

"This is going to be interesting." She sighed as she began to gradually pick up speed to keep up with Brandon and Araxsas.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexio Dimitrios October 17th 2013, 3:26 am

Alexio was not one for confrontations which most people who knew him were aware of but at the same time he was not perfect there were times when he felt the need to confront someone or point out that they were in the wrong, these were rare situations as he felt bad about it afterwards which was a personality flaw of his but he couldn't help it. He honestly hoped that Roseria wasn't too upset with him as he did not like the idea of someone who could freeze things which would include him as well, at the same time if she was going to be that negative all the time he really didn't see himself wanting to be around her much. Before he could really think about it anymore he felt his feet lifting up off the ground now as Brandon flapped those powerful wings of his, it felt so strange not having control like this but at the same time it was really exciting as they began to climb higher and higher into the air. The streets, the cars, the people, even the buildings were below them soon enough and that was when the excitement dulled just a tiny bit for Alexio who was thinking about whether or not he could survive a fall from this high up, while he had agreed to trust the winged male that didn't mean Brandon had one hundred percent confidence from Alexio.

If someone had told Alexio that he would be flying this day he would have told them that they were crazy but look at him now getting carried high in the air by a winged man while being some kind of alien creature he thought jokingly. At this point Alexio didn't think this day could get any crazier but hell if all this could happen what was to stop something else crazy like an alien invasion or a giant meteor coming down to the destroy the city he thought to himself, well to himself and Araxsas who was eerily quiet right now. 'I am bored with this world............. you do not fight enough......' Araxsas spoke up in that menacing tone of his, honestly the two of them were probably the worst match as Araxsas seemed like the type that would jump into a fight for no other reason than to fight. 'Indeed if there is a fight to be had Araxsas will fight in it..............' it seemed like Araxsas had a full grasp of the English language now Alexio thought to himself calmly as he looked around wondering how far it was to the place that Brandon was taking him.
Alexio Dimitrios
Alexio Dimitrios

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 18th 2013, 12:35 am

The tension within the air was palpable, but Brandon decided to keep quiet and get moving on with his day. Wind whipped past his face, as Brandon flew through the sky at impressive speeds, hair mussing itself up as black feathered wings would beat loudly against the air, and propel him forward. While he was expecting this extra weight to through off his midair balance, but it was as if he was not carrying anything at all. His strength seemed to help within this venture, and he would be there as long as Brandon did not fuck up this flying venture. So far it seemed that his wings would listen to his silent pleas and allow him to glide along the air unimpeded, and soon enough he saw what looked like the Hale Estate in all of its wonder.

With all of the skill that he could muster up, Brandon would land softly against the lush green lawn, barely making it, but paying it off skillfully. ”Here you have it, the Hale Manor.” Brandon noted crossing arms over his chest, perhaps showing that he was indeed proud of the appearance of the immaculate looking white mansion before them. It was kinda like one would expect from a mansion, with columns and excellent architecture. A female appearing only within her mid thirties would walk through the large front door of the mansion, holding a young child within her arms, one that did not look older than a year at most. She raised an eyebrow looking at the male and then at his associates unamused.

’Brandon, you need to be taking care of your son, not flying around the city.” She noted tersely, walking across the light green looking grass, not shaken by the alien’s strange appearance. She had seen stranger things before, so one more oddity was not a new thing really. ”Well hello.” She said nodding to Araxis as she thrust the child into Brandon’s arms, which he took with a certain amount of chagrin, as the little child would nestle up against him. While they were calm within their mothers arm, something about being within Brandon’s made them seem even calmer.

’Well erm mom, this guy need your help.” that made Arianna perk up.

’Well then why don’t all of you come in?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 18th 2013, 4:02 pm

As she landed she watched as Brandon held on to a baby as a lady gestured for everyone to follow her.  roseria looked around the outskirts of the mansion as they began to walk forward but she stopped at the door.  At first she thought something was keeping her from  going in but she knew better than that, she wasn't a vampire so that option was dead and gone.  But this feeling wasn't, it was as if something or someone was watching her, Staring at her with an unimaginable amount of rage.  She didn't know what it was but she told herself to wait and she'll find out soon enough, then she entered the house.

"Somethings not right."  She mumbled to herself as she rubbed the shaved part of her head with her left hand, letting the forward and backwards motion soothe her now tense body.
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexio Dimitrios October 18th 2013, 6:58 pm

Now Alexio had no idea where Brandon was taking him, for all he knew he was taking him to the mountains to meet a mystic shaman hermit guy, or maybe some super awesome secret facility with someone who specialized in aliens, but instead of either of those he was taken to a giant white mansion. As they landed Alexio stood there staring at the mansion suspecting that just one of the rooms was probably bigger than his whole apartment which was a depressing thought, he continued to stare at the big building until a woman came through holding a child in her arms while looking a bit annoyed. Then came the surprise of oh hey that was Brandon's kid, Alexio turned his attention towards Brandon trying to figure out just how old the winged male was, to be honest he wouldn't have guessed he was a day over twenty yet it seemed that he had a kid already which surprised the older Alexio since he didn't think someone different could have a kid so easily. Sure anyone could have a kid but just wanting kids in a normal household was a big decision yet this guy had super powers and wings but he had a kid like any other normal person, didn't they ever worry about danger he thought to himself.

It seemed the woman was not at all surprised or worried about his appearance and that made Alexio wonder what kind of things this woman had seen in her life time. To be honest though the invitation to go inside was not what he was expecting but Alexio quickly shook his head "I can't control myself" his menacing voice echoed in the air and he visibly winced before looking to the child not wanting to upset it with his voice which was never going to be something pleasant to he thought at this point. He spoke softer now "I'll break anything I touch" it came out as a whispering echo but Alexio still worried that his voice would make the child cry which he really didn't want, Alexio hated when kids of any age cried because he didn't like the sound and he wasn't very good at comforting them. "Especially with the tail" he looked over his shoulder to watch the tail swish down to cut through the grass giving one small spot the perfect cut "I don't know how to make it stop moving" he said in an embarrassed tone, admitting this made him feel stupid. Alexio had read comic books when he was younger the people always seemed to know what to do with their powers after getting them, but him well so far he had nearly killed a person, dented a stone wall, and made a foot sized in some asphalt.

The last thing he wanted to do was go into a mansion and smash the floors or cut their stuff up with his tail, he definitely couldn't afford to pay for any damages and even if they were really nice and said he didn't need to pay he would still feel awful for breaking their stuff. "I just want to know what's happening to me and figure out how to go back to normal" he whispered "I almost killed someone earlier, I missed my punch but I know what would have happened if I had hit him". The big scary alien form shuddered as Alexio had the image of the young punk's head just exploding from the impact of his fist "can you help me?", Alexio was not perfect but he wasn't a monster either he just needed some semblance of normal back in his life so he could actually figure out what to do, being afraid of his every move was not helping the young man think all that rationally. Because he was interested in the answer that Brandon's mother might give he really wasn't paying attention to the odd movements of Roseria, unlike her he felt nothing but that could have just been because he was so focused on getting answers or because he did not have the same senses as Roseria.
Alexio Dimitrios
Alexio Dimitrios

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 21st 2013, 11:11 pm

Little Travis stirred slightly at the sound of the rough voice of the male controlled by the alien being, seeming to react to the strange sound for a second before he would return to his peaceful state. Brandon let the held breath fall through his lips, and he held the young child closer, making sure that his breathing was in synch with its. ”You worry too much. My house has been destroyed before, so I simply fortified it to take more punishment than before, so unless you are stronger than Brandon I have nothing to worry about.” Arianna noted crossing arms over her chest as she looked over the two that had been brought to her home, noticing that one was stranger than the other. Granted the alien looking one was strange enough, but his magical aura was so insignificant, that she could not feel it without concentrating hard, which meant that he was as average as anyone else in that area.

”And if push comes to shove, I’ll restrain you myself.” She noted before considering his question if she could actually help him, and that was a fair enough question to ask. Could she really do something for this strange condition, or would he be stuck within his form? ’I would need to do a few tests upon you, but I could help you, if you would accept it that is.” if anything, Brandon was sure that his mother could do this, as nothing was beyond her magical genius. Granted he was not sure what this Araxis guy could do, but then again something told him it was nothing that would lead to major trouble, or that would get out of hand. Using one hand to still hold the child, Brandon would once again place the ring on his finger, and hide the wings which would draw more attention than the strange alien on their lawn, granted at most the Thames would nose in as usual.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 25th 2013, 8:21 pm

The lady seemed sweet in a scary way and it was kind of weird knowing that she was at what she assumed to be his mom's house. She was beautiful and Roseria couldn't help but stare at some points in time but her eyes were always looking out into the open area. It was weird but she just knew someone or some people were here and he or they were not here for fun. Hopefully she was wrong and her emotions were just messing with her.

Roseria was now with the people again and she watched and listened to everything unfold.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexio Dimitrios October 27th 2013, 5:50 pm

The statement that she had nothing to worry about unless he was stronger than Brandon had Alexio wondering just how strong the winged male was, granted he had carried Alexio's heavy form but was there more to his lithe frame he wondered briefly before hearing that Arianna would restrain her himself if push came to shove. This was an odd family he thought to himself as he looked over Arianna now, they seemed so content and at peace with their abilities, though he had no idea what Arianna could do he had to imagine that she had some kind of impressive power if she claimed that she could restrain him. "I'm willing to take as many tests as you need to do to figure this thing out" he said in that menacing voice though he meant it to be a grateful voice, he now stepped forward as gently as he could, the people would probably never forget the sight as it seemed like the hulking dangerous form of Alexio was tip toeing on the grass to the house now. This was the type of scene you saw in a cartoon where the villain tried to sneak up on someone looking far from sneaky until he set foot inside the house then he set his feet down normally testing the so called fortifications Arianna spoke of.

The ground held which caused Alexio to sigh with relief, he could feel his tail swinging about lazily behind him so he reached around and grabbed it, while his feet might not have damaged the floors they also weren't made for cutting and stabbing like his tail. He held his tail around to his front making sure it couldn't lash about as he walked, "I don't know how strong I am, before today I was just a normal guy" he explained to them all. "I worked at a construction site, I dated here and there, played video games if I was bored with nothing to do, those people were in trouble and I decided to help" he said it almost sadly. "I usually mind my own business but that old guy looked like he wouldn't give up without a fight so they probably would have ended up killing him" he tightened the grip around his tail "lot of good I did almost killing someone instead" his voice was softer yet it was laced with venom "people called me a monster even though I saved them". Alexio was usually a calm young man but this day was not something you took calmly, "you think they could show a little gratitude" if he didn't have a grip on his tail it probably would have been lashing out wildly due to his negative emotions, "don't see the point in helping others if they are all going to react like that".
Alexio Dimitrios
Alexio Dimitrios

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 27th 2013, 10:43 pm

Even with his mothers promise that he would not be able to destroy the mansion so easily, Brandon took note that the male within alien form still took great pains to avoid any unwanted property damage. It was endearing in a way, but something about people doubting the Hale woman’s abilities seemed to get on her nerve. Still, even with that she seemed to be all smiles, which was a good enough sign within itself, as long as she wasn’t having one of those famous moods of hers. The young child within his hand pressed a palm against his face and slid it down, causing the flesh to slightly crinkle from the pressure, and give him some insight into what exactly his son would be capable of when growing up. Perhaps he would have his father’s monstrous strength or mother’s aptitude when it came down to magic, though something within him wanted the latter. While being strong was cool and all, he would have much preferred to sling fireballs around instead.

”Well that’s good to hear, because you will be dealing with quite a few tests. I need to figure out what your malady is, if its parasitic and its overall physical qualities if it is. It won’t be anything invasive of course, just a few tests and whatnot.” She said all of this in one stream as they walked through the threshold into the larger mansion, one that if possible looked larger than it did on the outside, but that was the skill of one of the most powerful mages in North America. It seemed that he noticed the strength of the floor, but then again the floor was perhaps the least defended thing within the house, and what could not be individually fortified, just had a powerful energy barrier around it that would deflect anything with a dangerous intent, which usually went along with what would break it. Arianna had spent much time working on these spells, so they were the best around.

The male noted that he did not know how strong he was, and that would have made things difficult. While Brandon was someone that could heft a car over his head without a problem, was this guy even stronger than that? Brandon found himself wondering that same thing, but then again there was no point in worrying about things like that. ”It happens, especially with the hype about Metahumans these days. People are just scared of the unknown I guess, and if they knew what happened that wasn’t in the public eye, then perhaps people would only react worst.” He adjusted his holding position of the young looking child within his arms. ”It only got worst with New York.” He added looking down to his child, wondering what kind of world that made for his child, an innocent within this mess.

’But you cannot blame them entirely. From your appearance, many things can be assumed and none of them good. Not everyone is going to thank you, especially when you could have just as easily killed them. At the moment you are a danger to everyone around you, and until you can control yourself, that won’t change. So how about we get to that?” They had walked into what looked like a large gymnasium filled with work out equipment and things like that. ”This is perhaps the most heavily fortified section of my home, and where we can begin the testing.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 28th 2013, 4:31 am

Roseria looked around the room as she was lead to another. the floor seemed to be able to hold araxsis' weight which was a food thing but it was starting to get to her the way he was always weaning people about his unknown amount of strength but she decided it would be better to leave it alone. Instead she went over to brandon and asked the one question that she was trying to achieve an answer for a while ago.

"Hey brandon...if he doesn't know how to walk outside...then how is he going to fight, that's what i was trying to get at earlier when we first met." she looked at the amazed alien that was unknowingly putting an enormous amount of pressure on the spots under him. Roseria wanted the answer to this question very badly. "I mean think nine times out of ten there are more people like him somewhere and there's a good chance that unlike him they know how to step on this ground here." She then turned her attention to brandon fully. " And then there is also the fact that he can't be perceived as a hero if he can't stop himself from breaking everything within arms reach." She crossed her arms just under her chest and waited for a response which she was sure to come quickly.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top