The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Introduction to a new world. (open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Introduction to a new world. (open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Introduction to a new world. (open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Introduction to a new world. (open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Introduction to a new world. (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Introduction to a new world. (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Introduction to a new world. (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Introduction to a new world. (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Introduction to a new world. (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Introduction to a new world. (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Introduction to a new world. (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Introduction to a new world. (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Introduction to a new world. (open) I_vote_lcapIntroduction to a new world. (open) I_voting_barIntroduction to a new world. (open) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Introduction to a new world. (open) I_vote_lcapIntroduction to a new world. (open) I_voting_barIntroduction to a new world. (open) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Sage
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Introduction to a new world. (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction to a new world. (open) Empty Introduction to a new world. (open)

Post by Viri November 22nd 2013, 12:58 am

War, two opposing forces against one another, a fight to show who is stronger. This is human nature, nothing else is more true than war. Thus is the reason so many are able to make a living fighting in wars, fighting their own little wars. This certain war, was not a typical war, this war only consists of two fighters at a time, to see which one is the more skilled, stronger fighter. A ring sits in the middle of a giant crowd, each gathering to see their favorite warrior come out on top. The lights dim, and the crowd cheers, as the fan favorite fighter comes out first. The first fighter, is the holder of the belt, he walks up onto the ring, and prepares to meet his enemy. Another song goes out, and the crowd still cheers, just as not as crazy as the first. He does the same, entering the ring, and meets his enemy. The two are introduced, first being the title holder. "Blake "The Hurricane" Osborne!" His name is yelled out into the crowd, and they response by cheering loudly. The other fighters name is announced as well, and then the two begin the fight.

The fight does not last very long, as Blake cannot be beaten. The commentators talk about how fast and strong of a fighter Blake has become, and might be too much for anyone to handle him, at least with inside the UFC. Blake knows that these facts aren't all true, if it weren't for his power, however those of normal human intelligence cannot tell that he's even using his powers, because they appear invisible to the naked eye, as he can control the wind around him. However, Blake was about to find out, that someone does know about his power, and he will not take a liking to this. After declared the champion, Blake walks off the ring, and allows the crowd to cheer for him, celebrating with them as he walks into his locker room. He awaits till most of the fans leave, to make his exit, as if he did not they would make it difficult him to leave, and he does not really appreciate being bothered.

In his locker room, waiting, he looks himself over in the mirror. "You're the strongest fighter in the world, no one else can match your sexy self." He tells himself, winking and posing for the mirror. Blake has a short of obsession with being the best, and he knows it, as well as letting others know it. He's certainly not a fan favorite due to his personality, but due to the multiple matches he has won in a row, and being the underdog raising to fame quickly. He's a get rich quick story for anyone who hopes to do their best in what they want to do. He can relate to people though, because he often shows his much darker side, and the producers assume that is why he's such a favorite. He's been in trouble before, and knows the struggle of the real life, making him seem more of a people's man, than he actually is. Until recent, he's been in jail on and off, mostly due to fighting. He has little intention to change himself, but he might have to, because of the world he was going to be thrust into.

After a little bit of relaxing, he decides that it is time for him to leave his locker room, and head out into the town to celebrate yet another win. He will likely take home another woman, that means next to nothing with him, bring her back to his fabulous mansion, and kick her to the crib once the morning comes. He wasn't a real person that most people would like to be around, and he assumed they knew that just came with the job. The world was about to show him a thing or two, and he was clearly asking for it. As soon as Blake walked out of his locker room, he felt like he was being watched, and even after leaving the event center, he could not shake this feeling. He did not know it was, but he wasn't about to let someone get the best of him. Being headed toward the bars, he took a quick stop, and turned around, and looked around the ally ways, to see if he could see anyone. "Alright, I know you're there, and I don't give out autographs. Beat it, or things might get a little messy!" He yelled out, and pounded one of his fist into his open hand.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Introduction to a new world. (open) Hurricane_zps2cb1fadb
Viri
Viri

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-11-21

Back to top Go down

Introduction to a new world. (open) Empty Re: Introduction to a new world. (open)

Post by Chellizard November 25th 2013, 2:34 am

A world without fighting would be a world without competition and drive. A world without intergalactic space women that could change their outward appearance and power level is what the world really needs, though. Uzma thought so, at least. The world could also go with a few less strippers.

Just maybe.

Screaming fans poured into the stadium where UFC fighters butted heads. It just so happened that Uzma had a ticket to this event. Some guy had wanted to take her, and she conned him into giving her both of the tickets to take her 'friend.' She had no friends. She gave the ticket to Elaine as a token of the friendship they did not have. Elaine only agreed to come if Spirit Corgi could come.

It didn't matter to her.

She was only going to see what the big deal was. Plus, Las Vegas probably had some neat things going on. Who knew?

--

The fighting was sub par, and the concession stands were filled with stale nachos, bland cheese, and flat sodas. How was this even quality food? Shaking her head, she shoved her 'freshly' made nachos into the trash while talking over her shoulder to Elaine.

"So, that was a waste of our day. Did Spirit Corgi even like it?" she asked while standing around the trash cans.

The crowd was funneling out of the area, and Uzma chose to stick around so they weren't swept into the chaos. It took a few long minutes, but once the crowds were mostly gone, Uzma started for the doors with or without her Cowgirl not-friend.

High top sneakers squeaked against marble just before hitting actual sidewalk. Long legs were dressed in jeans, and a t shirt dressed a semi-toned torso. Bare arms shifted to shove cold hands into pockets. Uzma was a bit chilly, afterall, and had forgotten her coat. She made sure to walk a little faster than intended, her foot steps likely bringing attention to the (surprisingly dead) sidewalk. The crowds had cleared out fast.

While she walked, a guy in front of her turned around and threatened someone, maybe even her, for 'following' him. Sassyness erupted from Uzma while a hand was yanked from her pocket.

"You afraid of sharing the sidewalk?" she asked, her tone of voice a bit acidic.

She was very, very tempted to throw her hand into a z-snap-formation, but managed to ball a fist and cock her head slightly.

Who the hell did this guy think he was?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Introduction to a new world. (open) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction to a new world. (open) Empty Re: Introduction to a new world. (open)

Post by Viri November 25th 2013, 2:55 am

Blake finally got a few view of the person who was following him. He felt sort of ashamed of himself, because this person was a woman, and he always had time for women. Well, beautiful looking women that was, and this was sure one of those. She seemed unafraid of his threat, which made him smile, he liked fierce, strong women, and as it seemed, she was one of them. She would be a challenge for him, and he could not pass up any kind of challenge, it was even harder to pass up one that would get a lovely lady in bed with him, for the night. He had no interest in settling down, as he was just really starting to see what this fame had to offer. He looked over the girl, and smiled again. He really liked what he saw, and he was not about to hid it from her. Blake was the kind of guy to let the women know he was after them, and make it his goal to get them home with him. He noticed only one thing that he did not really like about her, and it seemed she was a tad under dressed. She wore clothing similar to what he would before all of the fame, but he did not really mind at all, as he had no intent on parading this woman around.

Blake looked himself over, and he realized that his clothing choice did not seem much different from her, aside from the fact that he was wearing a brown jacket over his clothing. However, this was due to the fact that he had just finished a big fight, and didn't like to get his nice clothes all sweaty. He was on his way home, to get ready for a night out on the town. He looked back at the girl, and a smirk came across his face, his eyes darted to her eyes, and he began walking closer to the woman. "I apologize for my statement. I thought you were a fan just looking for my signature. My promoter forbids me from giving that away, at least to fans." He looked her over again, and put his arm on a wall, trying to close her in, to seal the deal. He had assumed that the woman was cold, because it had been quite a chilly night, and she was without anything to really cover her from the cold. He took off his jacket, and offered to put it around her. "So, what's a pretty girl like yourself doing out here?"

It wasn't like a girl to be out alone out this time of hour, around this area. He wondered if she had watched his fight, she didn't seem star struck like most of the women he had met. He assumed if she had gone to the fight, that she wasn't a huge fan of it, and just went to go kill time. Either way, Blake was famous, and he could offer her a good time, even if he didn't really intend to do so. "You wouldn't happen to be leaving the event center over there?" He pointed to the place that the fight was held. " 'Cause I was the last fight to win in that arena. One hell of a fight, right?" His goal was to impress her a soon as he could, so he could get her home quickly, and get on with the rest of his night.

Introduction to a new world. (open) Hurricane_zps2cb1fadb
Viri
Viri

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger November 27th 2013, 5:25 pm

"And if you had finished what I told you to read when we dealt with the possessed merfolk population you would know that symbiogenesis states competition is not the driving force of human evolution but instead it is combined cooperation."

"I think he really enjoyed it."  Elaine walked vivaciously while eating the remains of the nacho tray she stole using her shadow jump to get into the back of the concession stand. "He hasn't shut up since it started."

"...Not knowing the difference between glorification and condemnation of violence is only a trait for the perverse or the stupid, and unfortunately the stupid take their cues from the perverse."

"I don't get why they kept breaking from the fight to cuddle." While Uzma pushed the door open, Elaine spotted a vendor with an unattended box of T-shirts tucked away under a table. "Hey, Spirit Corgi, want a T-shirt?"

"No."

"I'll get you a medium, because your winter coat is making you look a little fat." Elaine shadow jumped behind the vendor stand and pillaged the box, grabbing three shirts for the companions she came with.  While others continued with their transactions, Elaine slipped out and returned tossing the t-shirt to the ground. "I got that for you.  Symbiogenesis."

"That's not what that is, and the only thing in this world I can interact with is you.  I feel like this is something I shouldn't have to go over again."  The ghostly canine followed Elaine out the door into the night air.  The cold air felt more heated once sight of Uzma and a pile of muscles engaged in an altercation.

"You look familiar."  The phrasing and gaze did not discriminate between Blake and Uzma.  

"Look at your shirt."  The annoyed spirit reminded his cowgirl friend.

"Oh you're this guy." Elaine looked up from her shirt and back towards Blake. "Probably should've hit the guy with a chair.  I hit a space demon with a chair once and that worked."

"He had an inherent weakness to aluminum and it would never work again."

"It happened against the time travel werewolf."

"It wouldn't happen three times and you know it."

"Sign this, dummy."  Elaine pushed the shirt into Blake's chest without a pen, assuming he would take care of her wishes.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 12th 2013, 12:57 am

Him apologizing was the last thing she expected him to do. Considering the fact that he was mostly muscles, and barely brain. At least, that's what she assumed. And she assumed a lot. His second comment had her laughing inside, but a scowl was transfixed on her pouty lips.

She was not amused. Not even a little bit. But, she had to play this the right way or she'd be punching him in the face and being shadow jumped away by that crazy not-friend of hers.

"That's kind of stupid. Don't you think? I mean, seriously. It's your signature. Give it out if you want. Or do you use that excuse so you don't have to show you really don't know how to spell your own name?"

"Also, the fight was boring. I was rooting for the other guy!"

She rose a brow, and ducked away from his offer, stepping back into Elaine as she came into view. It was perfect timing, too. Uzma had to hold back her laughter while Elaine talked to her spirit companion. Sometimes Uzma wished she could see the little guy. But sometimes she didn't. She liked to imagine him with a monocle and an adorable little top hat. She also liked to imagine him transforming into a giant raging corgi beast.

That would be too cool. It would be ice cold.

"Aw, Elaine. Don't waste your time. It's apparently against the rules to sign your own name nowadays."

She took the shirt Elaine had gotten her, as she spoke, and handed it off to some kid that was pouting as he walked down the sidewalk. His smile got big when he was given the shirt. His mother couldn't afford it for him, so this was just the perfect act of kindness to balance Uzma's karma. If she believed in that, of course. She had been awfully mean to this Blake guy so far. Maybe he would take what she said with a grain of salt, or not.

Elaine sticking around eased her mind. So that was good.

-My DeviantArt-
Introduction to a new world. (open) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top