The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
A Brand new world (open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
A Brand new world (open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
A Brand new world (open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A Brand new world (open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A Brand new world (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A Brand new world (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Brand new world (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Brand new world (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Brand new world (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Brand new world (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Brand new world (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
A Brand new world (open) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Brand new world (open) I_vote_lcapA Brand new world (open) I_voting_barA Brand new world (open) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
A Brand new world (open) I_vote_lcapA Brand new world (open) I_voting_barA Brand new world (open) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Brand new world (open)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Brand new world (open) Empty A Brand new world (open)

Post by shining knight March 23rd 2010, 1:00 pm

Then

Gaia was once a peaceful planet, unfortunately that all came to an end when the mysterious doom lord appeared. Every single hero on this planet died horribly trying to battle this sinister foe until all that was left was a small pocket of resistance led by Gaias greatest hero the half-breed know as David Daark. But not even he could stop the vile villain and all he could do was watch in horror as the Doom lord tore apart his friends one by one. Now the Doom lord plays with his fallen foe while creating black holes to tear the entire planet asunder!

Crack went David’s arm as the metal plated monster known as the doom lords grip tightened. “You are all that’s left now hero, observe Gaia….observe the destruction wrought by my hand!” laughed the doom lord as his black holes continued its terrible job.

“….I refuse to believe your lies,” croaked David green blood swelling out of his mouth. He knew it all was all over but he was still in denial. After all nothing this terrible could happen to this world. It was a happy world with airships and giant yellow birds which you could ride on. Never did they have to fight someone as psychopathic as the Doom lord.

“Heh, your powers are working in overtime trying to repair you. It will not be long now til you die as pathetically as your darling Amethyst, God did she scream when I was through with her!” giggled the doom lord. However this was a barb too far and David gathered enough strength to rip off the doom lords arm leaving a puzzled doom lord to hold his stump in shock.

But David was not over yet, not by a long shot. Completely pissed by the horror he has witnessed he brought the Diamond sword down on the doom lord. The first blow killed the doom lord but he did not stop there. With an crazed rage in his eyes David sliced at the body again and again and again until there was barely enough of the doom lord left to scrape from the pavement.

David grinned green blood pouring from his mouth “that’s the last person I’ll ever kill, “David put his hands up sadly as the black holes finally destroyed the world he lived in He had avenged the death of everyone he cared for and was happy that he would get to see them soon.

That’s not what happened though…..

Now

New york city: Times square

David was disorientated from the journey between the parallels and genuinely had no clue what was going on. His wounds had all but healed up when something crashed into him, his arm struck the metal creature sending him into a street sign. A collision like this would kill a normal person but for David all it did was hurt like hell as the dislocated arm slotted back into place.

“So you want to pick a fight metal creature!” screamed David angrily bringing his sword down on the taxi cab. After several seconds of strikes David had to stop “what hell world is this to have such bizarre things? Where are the airships? And why is everyone riding these metal things instead of yellow birds?”
shining knight
shining knight

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 85
Humor : The worlds first Celebero!
Registration date : 2010-03-19

http://untitledblogcomic.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

A Brand new world (open) Empty Re: A Brand new world (open)

Post by Guest March 23rd 2010, 1:02 pm

(join?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shining knight March 23rd 2010, 1:05 pm

yep
shining knight
shining knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 23rd 2010, 1:13 pm

Nightkill literally blasted his car door out. "THE FUCK?" he asked. His car was wrecked, and Nightkill was pissed. "Who the bloody hell are you?" he asked, walking toward the man, angry. "You wrecked my car." he said, now calm. "You aren't a human, are you?" he asked. Being an alien himself, Nightkill knew these things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shining knight March 23rd 2010, 1:22 pm

"Your mechanical creature ran into me, I now realise that this is some form of transportation on this parallel. Please accept my fondest apologies." David casually bowed to this new fellow and continued to speak "My name is David Daark and I am not of this planet or this universe for that matter,"
shining knight
shining knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 23rd 2010, 1:23 pm

Nightkill nodded. "Different universes." he mused. "Yeah, that's happened before." he said. "People are starting to stare, let's talk elsewhere." the alien said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shining knight March 23rd 2010, 1:27 pm

Daark looked around and realised that people were indeed staring at him. He looked down at his sword, calmly sheathed it and muttered "yes I do believe that may be a good idea,"
shining knight
shining knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 23rd 2010, 1:29 pm

Nightkill led the alien to a hotel, and they went up to his room. He looked at the other creature. "How did you get here?" he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shining knight March 23rd 2010, 1:35 pm

"The short version is a villain called the doom lord killed my world and my family, I put the fool to my sword but unfortunately his final attack sent me to this world. The long version would take a very long time to tell the tale in a satisfying way. Thus I do believe the short version is the best for now." groaned David who was still wincing in pain as the various wounds were still stitching themselves together
shining knight
shining knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 23rd 2010, 1:59 pm

Nightkill nodded. "You are on Earth." he said. "It is a planet with creatures called humans. They are weak, with a few exceptions. But they are growing stronger. If they continue to advance, they will be one of the most powerful races in this galaxy. Unforently, they are also one of the most stupid and violent. And they are my main food source."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shining knight March 23rd 2010, 2:27 pm

"You eat people?" asked David in surprise. He was feeling peckish himself but would never have gone as far as eating people. Then he remembered the doom lord had this habit and shivers went down his spine. So this planet was called earth. David could see why the fellow known as night kill could eat the humans. There really couldn’t be much to eat on a planet named after dirt
shining knight
shining knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 23rd 2010, 2:29 pm

Nightkill shrugged. "I eat what comes my way." he said, calm. "I used to be a parasitic creature when I first arrived upon this planet. I gained power by absorbing people. I have altered myself hugely over the years though." he said. He took a drink. "So, who was this doom lord who destroyed your world?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shining knight March 23rd 2010, 2:35 pm

"We never found out his true identity," lied David. "He just showed up out of nowhere with an entire army of creatures of darkness. He bombed every single major city on Gaia and either ate or tortured whoever was stupid enough to get in his way. The only thing I can say is I hope to god he stays dead and never, ever, ever shows up on this world. David lied because the truth of the matter was much darker and stranger than even he could say.
shining knight
shining knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 23rd 2010, 2:40 pm

Nightkill smiled. "You're lying. I'm fine with that, lying is what keeps you alive here." he said. He sighed. "Watch out for GUN and FEARE." he said. "They are organizations of super humans. Both wish to destroy the universe, but they both hate each other." Night lied easily. GUN was a good organization, but best not to let David know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by shining knight March 23rd 2010, 2:45 pm

"Many thanks for warning me; I had my fill of organisations back on Gaia. Those damn idiots spent half their time arguing with each other that when the Doom lord did arrive they were easy pickings to him," sighed David who was hanging onto every word night kill said. He may be a good guy but boy was he naïve.
shining knight
shining knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top