The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_vote_lcapBad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_voting_barBad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_vote_lcapBad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_voting_barBad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) Empty Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin)

Post by Zodiac September 12th 2013, 2:58 am

Niall was running all over creation at this point. He had no idea where he was going, or where he’d end up next, but what he did know is that he was pretty lost. Niall had always had a tendency to have bad luck…but the poor Irish idiot seemed to be completely oblivious to this, despite being experimented on, dying, resurrecting only to get the tar beat out of him, and only to survive and end up lost. It’s times like then when one would ask themselves the age old question…

”Really? Just…really?” Niall groaned as he sat up, and began rubbing the bump on his head. He looked around, surrounded by snow. He remembered being over Antarctica on the plane before it crashed…maybe he was still nearby the plane?

The memories flooded back. He was on a plane, and it had a dysfunctional something or other, which ended up taking the side clean off, and sending the plane down to the ice and snow-covered ground. Niall was actually vacuumed out of the plane and hurled to the ground. Niall fought to stand up, and he started looking around for any sign of the plane. There was fuselage everywhere, but only in the distance could you see the skeletal frame of the large metallic mecha-bird. Despite almost being hypothermic, Niall had the luxury of being made entirely of Ethereal energy, and as such thermal conditions did not exactly affect him. What did effect him however, was his inability to see through the snow storm. He suddenly remembered that he had not traveled alone, in face he had been with his new buddy Josh. This thought crossing his mind, he took off in that direction. There were bodies everywhere, but only two living people, and they were both in bad shape. Niall’s heart sand as he noticed Josh was nowhere to be found.

Uncharted territory, a friend missing in action, and two casualties that were ever so close to becoming fatalities. Niall’s luck held true
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) Empty Re: Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin)

Post by Ironic.Reality September 12th 2013, 7:29 pm

It had been a bad month for Origin, no one to talk to on this icey wasteland. Not to mention the salmon had been taken over by the stupid Glarks. He always hated them, stupid wannabe warriors that could only fight in packs. He scoffed at the idea, as soon as he did his stomach let out a roar of a grumble. All he could do was rub his tummy and hope to find some delicious frozen fruits he had planted a while back.. but this place was so vast and with his constant search for food he seemed to always lose his way when blizzards started to roll in, even though he grew up here..

Hearing a weird noise from above Origin glanced up noticing a... plane..? What was a plane doing flying over Antarctica when a blizzard was brewing blew his mind but whatever..

All the sudden he saw the side get ripped off and an explosion of what looked like the fuselage. Debris was shot and scattered everywhere in little itty-bitty pieces. A metal shard had struck Origin in the left shoulder and he let out a roaring shout. Normally things don't penetrate him so easily but.. a plane traveling at such high speeds would do that to anyone. He instantly reached with his opposite hand and gave a deep sigh, held his breath while reaching his right arm across his chest, gripped the shard and counted down from 10.

Ten.. nine.. eight.. psyching himself up.. seven.. six.. ONE! As he tugged with one quick motion pulling out the shard.

"That wasn't so bad.." he exclaimed as he exhaled.

Blood started gushing out onto his fur staining it with crimson red.. he knew he would have to bath for the second time today. His self healing dealt with the wound almost instantly stopping the leakage. He would just let it heal over his walk towards the plane.

He saw the plane crash off in the distance, Origin wounded still had to go see if there were any survivors, it was just how he was nowadays, helping anyone and everyone. He made his way to the plane through the blinding storm and the weather was the normal for the polar caps, freezing cold, luckily his double layered fur kept him warm like a small furnace. Making his way up to the plane he could see a faint outline of a body wandering around.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) Pbucket
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) SWh2eBad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) AYKvgBad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) 5f9qpBad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) 6CtUK
Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 73
Job : Slacker, Inc.
Humor : [21:55:17] * Chellizard just, cannot deal with the stupidity cluttering this cbox.
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) Empty Re: Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin)

Post by Zodiac September 13th 2013, 12:18 am

Niall made his way towards the plane, the fire was still burning, giving off SOME warmth in the god-forsaken wasteland of winter. Niall was limping; he had damaged his leg badly in the fall apparently. He had noticed two people alive before, but that all changed in the blink of an eye. There was a loud explosion and a smoldering cloud burst form the metallic plane and consumed the survivors. Now Niall was all alone and nowhere to be safe.

”Well that’s JUST my luck…whoever said Irish was lucky I should seriously send the some troll-mail.” He cursed in a loud roar, looking around. Blood trickling from his forehead, his leg seemingly broken, or at least fractured in several places…Niall was a wreck. He kept moving towards the plane though, he had the best of intentions moving towards the lane, maybe there was someone else he could help. Although much to his dismay it sadly did not appear that way. He got to the plane, seeing charred corpses everywhere, blood staining the  celestial white snow, and nothing more than a fire to keep him slightly protected form the elements…although, he WAS made of ethereal energy….he wasn’t likely to die of hypothermia.

”JOSH! JOSH!....JOOOOOOSH!” Niall yelled as if he were expecting to find him. Much to his surprise, he did find him…

”Niall?” Josh’s voice called out, it was more like a whisper than anything. Niall saw that there was a piece of the plane not far away, and there was someone trapped under it. Yeah…that was more like it. Regardless the situation, Niall took off as best he could, trying to make it to this piece of fuselage. He made it, but there was nothing good about this. Niall saw Josh under the fuselage and cringed to see pools of blood seeping from under it. Using his magic, Niall sprouted six Thereal tendrils, and empowered himself (+2 strength) and threw the fuselage aside, reveling that Josh’s leg had been removed and he was indeed close to bleeding out. Niall placed a jand on his friend and suddenly the Ethereal energy left his body and cloaked the other young man in light, regenerating a whole new leg and replacing the vital blood needed to survive, however Niall was drained, and he didn’t have too much left to give. Josh was going to survive the crash, and that was great…but how would they survive the element…especially as a kid with no powers and an ethereal being who’s leg is probably shattered all over. Niall drug Josh back towards the plane…seeing a bear-like figure in the distance.

Well F#$% me…I’m Irish.” Niall scoffed as he fell into the snow.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic.Reality September 15th 2013, 3:01 am

Getting closer to the outline he had heard a man scream in pain off to his left. It was close to what he would call hell, bodies had been scorched to a crisp and blood stains had soaked into the white icey ground.

"JOSH! JOSH!... JOOOOOOOOOSH!!!" a man yelled.

Coming into view the burly bear with his blood stained fur from the shrapnel from the plane. He saw the blonde haired kid limping and trying to find his... friend? ...brother? He didn't know but he did know by how he was yelling that this "Josh" that they seemed to be close. All the sudden the strange kid had sprouted some sort of tendrils like from some sci-fi movie, Origin had guessed it had given the kid a strength buff because he had instantly lifted a piece of the fuselage and threw it aside. Also using his enhanced vision due to his silver iris, glancing at the kid on the ground with his lower limb missing. A shroud of light then emitted from the blonde haired kids hand and Joshs leg had regenerated instantly. The kid then dropped to his knees after dragging the dead weight, Origin knew it had to be himself as to why the kid dropped because they had made eye contact and he knew the kid thought he was going to be in trouble from the way his lips moved he had said "Well F#$% me…I’m Irish.”

Making his way over to the kid on his knees.."Looks like you two could use some help, Name is Origin and i promise i'm one of the good guys." he said with haste. "I've grew up here and i have a cave with supplies near to get you through tonight, tomorrow we can get acquainted and.. well then." as the kids eyes rolled back into his head and fell face first into the snow. Scooping the kid up and placing him on his shoulder, he had made his way over to the josh fellow and knelt down gently putting one arm under the crease of the mans legs and the other arm around the guys shoulder blades. Standing up with one motion he felt a sharp pain in his left shoulder, even though it had healed over it still felt sore.

He had wondered why the kid wasn't freezing from hypothermia yet.. Origin would love to find out more about the curious kid. He looked like a normal human, but that ability to regenerate a limb near instantly..? He had gathered a love for new things ever since he had changed into the entity he was today. Loved meeting them, Learning about them, and making friends in the process. Origin sure hoped this new person wouldn't freak out like almost every person he met.

Origin had started making his way back through the knee deep snow and blinding winds. He had traveled about half a mile and around the steep icicle overlook was a small indent where one of origins safe spots were located. He gently and slowly walked over towards the bed he had made from other animals that have tried to take over his spot, He only defended himself mind you he tried talking his way out of fighting but he had to do what he had to do to survive. Kneeling down setting joshs body down feet first and leaned his body cradle like until his head reached the knitted pillow made of smokey brown fur he had let his fingers slip from under his head letting the softness catch his cranium.

After doing the same for the blonde kid whos name was yet to be known, He had started up a fire with a flick of a match from his belongings. He then looked for a pot close by that he brewed his peachy eucalyptus special brew. He waddled over to the entrance of the cave and scooped up two big handfuls of snow in his paws. Which were pretty big due to his height and body size. As he staggered back over to the pot that had been heating up he placed his hands over the opening and dropped in the massive clumps of snow.

He then placed a few peaches that he had sliced not so neatly with his claws, it was mainly just to open it up and let the natural flavors seep out. Glancing towards his satchel that he always carried he pulled out a leafy substance know as eucalyptus but it was a special kind made only at a certain area about 20 miles away. He used it sparingly most of the time because it was know as a myth that it was planted by the gods and it was supposed to be a body rejuvenating and mind settling but not this time he just emptied his tin. "Why not" he shrugged. Not to mention it had a unique flavor that was to die for! It was just one of those things that put you into a euphoria but with no down side effects.

Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) SWh2eBad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) AYKvgBad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) 5f9qpBad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) 6CtUK
Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Humor : [21:55:17] * Chellizard just, cannot deal with the stupidity cluttering this cbox.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac September 16th 2013, 11:16 pm

Niall’s eyes opened slowly, as if he were opening his eyes for the first time in the morning, but for all he knew it was for the first time in the morning. He winced as hw moved, finding that his leg was still sore from the fall, but then again it was still morning and he had no idea the fall even happened. Until of course he went to bury his face into a pillow and got a face full of ground. He brought his head up with an annoyed growl and sat up, wincing at his leg a little. He looked around the contents of the cave, only to find a polar bear with a fire, and Josh on a bed. Now Niall wasn’t sure how he got to the ground, or even if the polar bear knew that he was now on the ground, but he was on the ground. He could have sworn he just saw the bear-thingy making something with peaches, playing around with the fire.

”Dear god…Bears have mastered fire starting and managed to get peaches all the way in Antarctica…” He said weakly, as he began rubbing his head, the headache that he had was inhumanly painful, and there was nothing he could do to quell it. He looked over to see the bear and he smiled, sensing a good natured being.

”So, I suppose we owe ya huh?” Niall asked the bear with a light smile, one eyes closed, only slightly taking an edge off the aching. The throbbing pain radiated from his brain and just seemed to make him hurt all over, and he was at the point where he was not sure is he was going to make it. Despite that, Niall kept his natural good spirits up and he tried to keep himself positive. The pain had to end sometime, didn’t it? ”So…not even sure if you can understand me, but thanks, a ton. Seriously, you probably saved Josh’s life.” He said towards the bear, hoping that it wasn’t going to lunge at him.

The sheer thought of something lunging at him or Josh made his left arm tingle, and not the funny fallen asleep kind that feels pretty cool. Suddenly the arm began to ache, in a way that he’s completely forget of his hurting head. The hunger pains began, and even his arm radiated with the pain. Niall clutched his left arm, hoping it would not just change on him now, there was too much that could be done wrong and end up hurting Josh, and besides…Smokey wasn’t half bad so far. That didn’t mean Niall was going to feel any better about the situation though. Then again…he was an optimist. He got up and limped over towards Josh’s little set up, sitting just beside him, allowing him to poke his cheek. While Josh stirred some, he did not fully wake, and poor Niall was left to be alone with Polar-Paul.

”Well that’s reassuring…” he sighed looking away from Josh and back to the bear.

Bad-news and a Bear (Closed to Origin) Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironic.Reality September 20th 2013, 7:25 pm

After messing around with the control of the fire, he made sure that it was contained properly. Stones around what looked to be a little hut of sticks so that the fire would catch and burn evenly. He had been stirring the warm brewed herb peach tea slowly. He reached for a few metal tin cans he used for cups, which were clean of course, Origin hated having dirty belongings it was always a pep peeve of his.

Dipping the make shift cup slightly into the brew he let the water seep over the rim being careful as to not let the eucalyptus fall into the opening. It wasn't bad for you to ingest but it had different effects with different people due to their structure. This was a highly potent herb and he did put a little extra in but with the water and peach diluting it, it should be alright. Origin has a really strong build for the little things that caused infections or tried to harm his system in any way so he wasn't afraid to eat some of the herbs straight up.

After filling the cups and setting them aside he heard some movement coming from behind him. A faint weak tone had stated "Dear god.. Bears have mastered fire starting and managed to get peaches all the way in Antarctica…” as Origin laughed on the inside. He paid no attention to it and shrugged it off, it took a lot to make him upset and this was by far just something amusing to him. The kid began to say something about owing Origin for saving their lives. Origin just took it to heart and thought *I was just doing what i thought is right.. I help where i can..*

The kid spoke again "So…not even sure if you can understand me, but thanks, a ton. Seriously, you probably saved Josh’s life.” This is when Origin stood grabbing the cups he had filled and walked over to where they were sitting and offered them some.

"Drink up, this will help you out and it was no problem at all. I try to help where i can and leaving you two there to die... I wouldn't be able to live with myself.." as he turned his head away in shame. The feelings of his past got the better of him as his left eye started to get glossy and watered up. A tear had rolled away from his deep cerulean silver eyes as it fell down the fur of this cheek. He reached up rubbing his eye.

"Sorry i don't mean to be like this.. My name is Origin by the way, most people call me OG or just by my first name." Looking from the blonde haired kid to josh and back. Origin raised the cup to his mouth take sips of the delicious brew. It was good hot but some people did prefer cold tea, hot was more soothing to his insides though. He licked his front canines due to the fact of the taste of peach residue left on his muzzle.

Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac October 1st 2013, 1:57 am

Holy crap did that thing just talk? Truthfully, Niall half expected it, but he honestly had no clue that it would actually happen. It had just been a fleeting thought like those “wouldn’t it be funny if…” The polar bear talked? Guess what? It did! He handed something to Niall, a tear or herbal something. Niall took it, still stunned that the bear could speak. How did that even work? Human vocal chords or technology, maybe magic even?

”Well thank you…seriously, you’re a savior.” Niall said, not even questioning the drink. It could be that he trusted this bear, or that he was simply certain that he drank nastier things. Well, both were true in this scenario. The taste went through his mouth, practically vibrating his taste buds and bringing them to life. He felt like they had jumped off of his tongue and started river dancing. This stuff was AWESOME! Niall poked Josh, trying to wake him up. His eyes fluttered open as he tried to reach around for his glasses. The poor guy literally couldn’t see squat without them. He began patting all over the place and he shifted and stirred. ”Rise and shine Velma…you’re glasses are broken.” Niall said with a playfully tormenting snicker.

”Shut up Shaggy, my head hurts…had a baaaad nightmare man.” He said as he blinked, unable to even tell where he was in his surroundings. He rocked his legs over the bed and fianlyl stepped down, into a small patch of snow. With a quick yelp he jumped back onto the bed and started brushing off his feet. The look on his face was hysterical…the poor guy was literally blind and had no idea where they were. Niall walked over and sat next to him, throwing his insulated hydra-skin overcoat over him. ”Dude! Please tell me that wasn’t snow!” He begged.

”It was…the plane crashed and you were fine though, we got some help form our new friend here.” Niall said, looking straight at Origin. Origin Introduced himself and Niall and Josh both extended a hand. Niall quickly took Josh’s hand and shook it before looking to Origin sympathetically. He walked up so Josh wouldn’t hear him. ”He doesn’t know that you’re a bear…and he doesn’t know I can do this…..stuff” He said as he let his hands glow with the strange and elusive ethereal energy. He backed up a little and the energy left in a short flash. Niall then returned to the out loud conversation.  ”Don’t worry about it bud…I do that pretty much every other day. Nothing to be ashamed of…Name’s Niall.” He said he extended his hand and left it there for Origin this time. Good ta meetcha OG!” He almost cheered.

”Oh jeeze… sorry, I shook your hand but didn’t tell you who I was haha, sorry. Name’s Josh.” Josh threw in with a blissfully ignorant smile.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top