The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Origin Glexs I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Origin Glexs I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Origin Glexs I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Origin Glexs I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Origin Glexs I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Origin Glexs I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Origin Glexs I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Origin Glexs I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Origin Glexs I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Origin Glexs I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Origin Glexs I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Origin Glexs I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Origin Glexs I_vote_lcapOrigin Glexs I_voting_barOrigin Glexs I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Origin Glexs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin Glexs Empty Origin Glexs

Post by Ironic.Reality July 6th 2013, 6:31 pm

Origin Glexs
"The mass of existence is only to the eye."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:Origin
Title:OG
Alignment:Lawful good
Race: Ancient Iruzus (Bear/human mix)
Hair:Dark Silvery white fur.
Eyes:Deep cerulean silver.
Height:6'8"
Weight:323lbs.
Blood type: AB-

The Looks

Origin is a bear/man creature, as to like a Minotaur just a bear version. He has dark silvery white fur that has been roughed and dreaded due to his years of Experiance and Survivability. His eyes are a glossy cerulean silver that glisten in the moonlight and on full-moon nights it looks as if an aurora borealis is in his eyes. He makes due with his iced frosted fur tunic, and pants that were cut off at the knee. He also has a cute hole for his nublet tail that everybody falls in love with. Clothing that has been tattered and worn for years. He did not care for how he looked, he was of an ancient race that thrived on survivability and wisdom. He had claws the size of a softball and could rip through brick with ease. He was always warm to touch even in temperatures below 32 degrees Fahrenheit. His face had a scar across his left cheek that led from his jaw to his eyebrow.  

What he sorta looks like:

The Legacy

Personality: At one with himself and the spirits of the wind.He has a quick temper but, is quickly subdued with his guilty pleasure, peanut butter. He may be a big angry burly looking creature and can handle his own but much rather prefers to try and reason than fight. Most of the time he is just a brick wall and sees past all the negative parts of life. He is quite fond of his surroundings and is able to handle more than one thing at once. Mostly lazy from his years of just relaxing, he'd rather just sit back and eat bamboo with a bit of PB.

Race History: Coming from a long line of glorious warriors of the Iruzus tribe. His Ancient race came from the evolution of bears into a more human like creatures. They kept the bear body but grew opposable thumbs and full length legs. This race was prided on survivability. Ever since birth each and every single Iruzu was trained to endure the most horrible punishments, not that they were cruel or were into torture. They did it as a way to connect them with their own self and their spirit. The ones who cracked or could not take it was exiled to the outer-lands. Their will to survive guided them to strive for wisdom of what everything is and how others react. They were quick learners, and undoubtedly unfaltering in their will to back down. They had fought their way through most of the cold warring tribes in Antarctica. They were a very proud race. One of the most successful tribes in Antarctica due to their sheer sustenance and durability of their will.

Origins History: (childhood) Origin was a golden child. Born into a vast community of Ferocious and Durable warriors. Ever since the age of 2 he was bred to be an unstoppable force. Long nights over the years of strenuous training stretching from hunting and fighting to being forced to withstand the most excruciating pains. He had the heart of a true warrior.  He was at the top of his class Tier-Alpha Rank-6 by the age of 10. He dominated anything in his path. He was a force to be reckoned with. His survivability was through the roof and not to mention the savagery he had learned from his endeavors.    

(Adult) At the age of 29 (which would be 290 in Iruzus) Origin had been through many skirmishes. Fought in the Great Warring Nations alongside many entity's. Whether they be Human, Meta-humans, Alien spices or even spirits. It was that one time he met a pulchritudinous whisper. It was made of the purest spirits that guided lost souls. It showed Origin the way to true greatness, it was not what he had thought at all. All the teachings they had taught him was false. You did not need to persevere through strength and making people fear you; for those are the weak and look to trample the less fortunate. Not only did Origin see the true meaning of survivability did he strive for nothing more than to help everyone. Hoping to make amends for his past.

(current) Origin had traveled the world and has seen many great things. He had come so far from his past of being tortured and taught that you need to fight to survive. Learned of new and interesting delectable treats ranging from bamboo to his guilty pleasure... peanut butter. If someone presented this he would go nuts and probably do anything you ask of him. He still had control but the temptation would more than likely overcome him. He had became a relaxed individual and learned to love life and everything in it. He also picked up a bad habit of eating eucalyptus which he grew very addicted to.

The Powers

Silver tongue: Can talk his way out of situations.

Hibernate: Goes into a deep sleep nurturing his wounds. Nothing will wake him so don't even try..(1 post cool down)

Brick wall: Practically, he just lets stuff happen because he knows it won't hurt much. (DUR 8)

Spirit Grace: Origin constantly heals his wounds at a very slow rate. This keeps diseases and very small wounds from getting infected.

Tracking: Quick to follow scents, has a keen sense of awareness and has heightened senses (hearing sight taste touch and smell). {animal instincts- follows his gut feeling and is usually right} (4 INT+1 ABL)

Dou'ze Fro-xan (The Iruzu fighting style): One focuses on his/her inner will linking their soul, body and mind. Connecting with the spirits allowing them to reinforce ones bond with self. [FS 4]

Thick coat: Origin double lairs his fur allowing him to withstand any source of cold. (weather mechanics only. if someone has ice abilities he can only resist 4.2% so he doesn't get "chilled" effects.)

Grid
Intelligence: 4
Strength: 5
Speed: 3
Durability: 8
Ability: 6 (5 healing, 1 heightened senses)
Fighting Skills: 3
Wealth: 2

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ironic.Reality
Ironic.Reality

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 73
Job : Slacker, Inc.
Humor : [21:55:17] * Chellizard just, cannot deal with the stupidity cluttering this cbox.
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Origin Glexs Empty Re: Origin Glexs

Post by Forceaus July 6th 2013, 7:38 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top