The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhen Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_voting_barWhen Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhen Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_voting_barWhen Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 Empty Re: When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus)

Post by Elena Vexus June 28th 2013, 12:23 am

Vexus finished her braid and threw her hair back over her shoulder now having it back out of her face. She saw the storm controlling individual hit the tree after the explosion, scanning his vital signs he registered dead. Frankly she was rather disappointed that this man had only survived this long, but figured it would be best to make sure that he would remain dead. There could be no telling what types of additional powers these individuals had. As Elena pulled the Shinigami sword from the ground and prepared to spear through the now deceased Spirit of the Storm, his counterpart began moving around her at speeds her processors could barely follow. By the time she had calculated a position, he had already moved to the next. For one of the first times she can recall, Elena was behind. Her mind working at quantum computing speeds was not working fast enough to pinpoint a single spot where a strike would be probable.
To make matters worse, he began to send off the blades of odd energy that his partner had used. The Android next to her grabbed the other sword and began to deflect and protect what she could, which was not much at all. The droid began to take heavy damage, losing limbs, and major chunks of its body were being taken out with every rotation. Vexus on the other hand still had her Carbon Nano-Tubes active so the damage she was taking from the hundreds of energy blade was not a sever as it could have been. The onslaught ceased when Shi made a final step and appeared behind his dead partner. Initially damaged by the self-destructing clone, he had now put himself at an added disadvantage as without even scanning his life functions Elena could tell that this last attack had exhausted him significantly however she could imagine that he would recover more quickly than the average swordsman so she would need to take advantage of this moment.
She began to make powerful strides towards Shi and the dead Rai and her clone attempted to follow even though it was severely damaged, trying to limp at a fast pace. Vexus released the sword in her hand and it rotated horizontally backwards towards the damage Droid like a firsbee moving at high speeds. Shinigami tore straight through the midsection of the clone, cutting it clear in half and disappearing once it exited the mechanical body. Being as damaged as it was, it was of no use to Vexus anymore. On her approach, the damage to Vexus became apparent. Her hair was ruined and undone (again), all that was left of her clothing were her shorts and a damaged sports bra. On her arms, legs, face, abdominal area and neck the black silk-like coating that were her carbon nano-tubes were easily visible through slash and gash marks varying in size. She pulled her hair back off her back revealing a large portion of pseudo-skin that had peeled, but not yet fallen off.
"I do have to compliment you just a little bit here, my friend, as no one has dealt this much damage to me in some time." Vexus grabbed the piece of skin hanging off and slowly pulled it up off of her face, purposefully taking the rest of the skin that had been covering her face with it completely revealing her metal mug blacked out by the carbon nanotubes. Once she threw the section of skin on to the ground she deactivated the carbon nanotubes and the black fabric like substance began to dissolve away showing her true underlying mechanical inter-workings. Just in the small sections all over her body that could be seen there were an overwhelming amount of moving parts, thousands upon thousands of different wires and circuits. It was all far too complex for any normal human to wrap their heads around all at once. These more delicate parts of hers were only exposed for a few seconds as her pseudo-skin began to form back over the openings.
A new sword appeared in her hand, this one by the name of Saint Joan.
"You are tragically out classed..." she said as the last little bit of her skin covered her face.
Vexus brought the sword up, and the straight down onto the ground activating the effect of the sword reverberating the kinetic energy outwards and multiplying its destructive potential exponentially. The ground in front of Elena was torn apart as she sent powerful shockwaves screaming towards Shi and his now dead weight partner, Rai. With one of the two down, it would be interesting to see how this man would continue the battle single handedly.

Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 Empty Re: When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus)

Post by Thorgron June 30th 2013, 5:26 pm

Rai stood on a barren plain. As far as his eyes could see stretched a Wind whipped and eroded wasteland of utter lifelessness. In all his communes with The Great Storm he had never been taken to a place such as this. It was dead, totally devoid of life, not a spirit stirred in this hell. All around him the Great Storm raged. Wind ravaged the land, tearing the soil from its resting place. Thunder crashed, raging at the very Earth and leaving deep marks in its surface. And the Rain, the Rain fell harder than Rai had ever seen, instilling fear even in him. Above him hung the Great Storm itself, spinning like a massive vortex and blocking out the Sun. But directly above him was the Eye, a missive hole ripped through the sky at the heart of the Storm. Only at this spot did light shine through to scorch the land below. Unsure what this omen meant, Rai stretched out his arms and closed his eyes, lifting his face to the Eye. "Great One," he cried out "what is the meaning of this vision? WHat is the purpose of such wrath?" Thunder cracked across the sky at his question, bearing down on his form. The winds encircled him and blasted him with force, lifting him off the ground and crushing him in the force of Rain. Again the Thunder bellowed in the sky, this time with the Voice of the Storm. "Rai, my champion and avatar of this World, this is Earth's fate should you not vanquish your foe. Her Evil is stronger even than the Evil of old and it will permeate the land like a cancer. No soul will be redeemable, no individual safe from her vile ways. I will have no choice but to enter the World once more and wipe all things from its face." The Mighty Winds blew ever harder against Rai, carrying him higher, faster. He was now hovering high above the Storm swept land, the Eye still looming above him. "Your battle with Vexus must end in victory. Go now Spirit of the Storm! The time to strike is NOW!" The sky cracked with mighty Thunder as Rai was shot as though from a giant cannon straight into the Eye of the Storm and thrust from his meditation.

As if still carrying the force of his meditation behind him, Rai dug his heels deep into the earth beneath. He did not know his situation but he knew the Storm would not lead him astray. The Rain beat at his back as Rai thrust into the ground with all his might propelling him forward with all of his strength and all of his speed. He could see her now standing feet from him in the dead center of his Lightning war path. Her blade was raised in offense as if to strike he and Shi down. With a Thunderous force Rai burst beneath her upraised blade and sped below her arms. And with a yell as Mighty as the very Thunder from which he was born Rai yanked his blade across the woman's body from her hip to her shoulder. All of his strength and force and anger were behind this strike. The Storm itself had told him of what was to come did he not vanquish his foe. Rai would end this woman where she stood, even if it meant the loss of his own life.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 1st 2013, 1:25 am

Shi knew what he needed to do. It was not the end for him, nor was it the end for Rai. The woman said that he was outclassed. It was true, she was far beyond anything he could ever care for alone. The evil in this being was much more rooted than in himself. He wished that redemption would be possible, but at this point, even Death himself would not have been redeemed. She brought a new blade before her.
“I am indeed out-classed. Your abilities are beyond anything I’ve ever seen. I am shamed to say that I may lose here.” Shi said. The woman almost didn’t heed a word. He took off his mask and tossed his straw hat aside. Looking into the optics of the machine, she would now See the Dragon known only as Death, not the physical form before her. This would intimidate many humans and confuse those who were not frightened, but this was not his purpose. “I’m the one who’s outclassed, but You’re the one who needs to go back to school.” Shi said. He drew Kage’s ceremonial dagger and shadow-stepped around Vexus, twisting, his entire body in mid air. With one swift motion he attempted to bash Vexus in the head with his foot, which would hopefully send her forward into Rai. In that same motion he offered up his own essence in defense of his ally. ”To you this day, I turn my gaze!” Shi said, slicing himself with the dagger. In doing this part of his soul sped faster than light itself and covered Shi with the outlines of an eerie energy. Rai’s body was covered now with glowing lines, and invisible protective shells all over his skin. He now looked as if he was wearing some form of techno-dragon armor, with two fearsome horns that swept back, and similar claws at the tips of his gauntlets. Shi sighed and tried to catch his breath once more. He was exerting himself to his limit, but he would work himself to death to stop this madness.
Rai lashed out, now protected by the extra shell of Death covering him. Shi was ready to shadow-step away with whatever weapon she dropped. What ever weapon dropped, Shi would use it in one hand, adding his Kushalatatsu to both weapons he would hold to attack relentlessly. If this ‘special weapon’ had an additional power it was all the better. Shi began assaulting her with everything he had, forsaking hs duty as damage sponge for the sweet sound of shattering metal. For each strike, two spirit blades to her back. All the time, Shi watched for the chance to steal one of her precious weapons to use it againt her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus July 1st 2013, 2:33 am

Impossible...
She thought as she was struck on the back of the head and pushed forward before she could even bring her sword down. Her systems saw it all happening. She knew what was coming. Rai's vital signs roared back to life and she cursed her self for not taking the time to finish him. Elena was knocked right into the path of his sword as it sliced clean through her from her left hip all the way up to her right shoulder. Her mind was moving at the same speeds they were, but her body simply could not keep up. She could feel as the two separate halves of herself began to slide apart, though they were not finished. Shi had confiscated the St.Joan sword that left her hand and began tearing at her with all of his might. Luckily her systems were able to shut down the nano-mite systems preventing him from using the sword to its full extent, be though as it may the damage was still done. She felt as her right arm was cut at the wrist and elbow. Left arm, removed at the shoulder. Legs severed above the knee and hair made a disaster.

Vexus had been defeated.

Her dismantled body hit the ground, different parts rolling about until the found them selves at a halt against a tree or in a puddle of mud. Her cybernetic eyes had lost their glow and were now a dull shade of grey as she lay there, motionless. Elena's nano-mites were temporarily offline and they were leaking out from every orifice appearing to be a viscus black liquid due to their sheer endless numbers. Her mind was still functioning, but her body was not responding. There was simply too much damage. She had let her guard down and underestimated her opponent.
The robot laid there for quite a few minutes, no signs of movement or any activity whatsoever. But then, then she had an idea. Vexus needed power. A jolt to get her systems back up. The St.Joan sword was off the grid, however Nephthys was still active according to her information and now fully charged. She commanded the release of electricity from the sword, and with the entire battle field being wet, the energy quickly reached her. If it had any effect to the doomed participants, then it would be a bonus. The intended target was herself which she succeeded in. Her eyes glowed with power as the billions of trillions of nano-mites on the ground sparked to life and began moving together appearing as black flames. They engulfed the parts of her that had been scattered across the battle field and began bringing them back to the top half of her body, like ants stealing from a picnic. The nanomites then lifted the top half of her body up and formed a make-shift lower half which she used to stand while the other half of her body was repaired and brought over.
Vexus was clad in a skirt of black flames. Her two damaged arms were also being temporarily replaced by the nano mites, acting as fire. Her legs in two parts, two arms in three parts, and her lower torso had been moved to a position behind her as they were repaired to a point where they would be able to be reattached to her body. They had all joined together to create one giant blaze behind Vexus that was not weakened by the continuing downpour. These parts needed to remain protected until she can reunite herself with them and finish these insects.

The St.Joan sword was teleported from the hands of her killer safely back to her lab and the Nephthys sword was pulled from the ground and flew straight into her hand formed from the nano mites. Aiming the sword first at Rai, an intense bolt of lightning was shot from the sword on a course with his vitals. Either to blow a hold through his heart or overload his brain with electrical signals. She then moved the sword towards Shi and fired a bolt towards him as well looking for the blast of lightning to have similar effects on him as well.
In such a crippled state Vexus simple could not move from her current position until her bottom half had finished most of its repairs. Even with her immense processing power, it would be near impossible for anything more than simple movements with her temporary limbs. Elena called on the sword known as 'Vulcan'. It manifested next to her and immediately stuck itself into the ground. It quickly began absorbing all the heat from the ground and the area surrounding visibly freezing the water on the ground and the ground itself.
These men would know their death, at any cost. She ran the numbers in her head as to what it would require to sink an island this size...

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 22nd 2013, 6:49 pm

Shi was shocked. What else was there to do? Reaping Winds, locking Deaths door on Rai, Shi was to the point of exhaustion. There was no way for this to end well. Shi began to wonder what had happened. Was it his strength that was not enough? Was it his lack of knowledge or not having thick enough skin? Shi removed his mask cracking it in his grasps.
"I will remember you. Elena Vexus...you have my respect....but I will hunt you until the end of time." Shi called out at her. The energy was closing in fast, Shi needed to run. Rai would see both he and Shi dead in attempts to stop this woman...Shi would have them live and learn from their failure, to be able to fight her again another day. Knowkedge was power, and seeing what the woman could do was enough to prepare them for the future. Shi resented her. How could they fail....to ONE WOMAN. Shi grabbed onto Rai and shadow stepped with him far as he could. He dropped, exhaustion finally setting in. Shi looked at Rai and glared at him. The Spirit of Death itself spoke. "Rai, Death is not our destiny today. Go to the water..."
Shi stepped inbetween Rai and the energy, his life all but forfit. Elena Vexus had won. Shi's body sank into the sea, an arm being completely severed. He floated away, being carried by the crashing waves of the storm. His body would be adrift for quite some time. Shi's soul sat at Death's door itself. He sighed and looked back to the way his soul had come. There was a light from where he came. He smirked as he heard a familiar voice calling his name. He looked back to see the large Spirit of Death walking through the door.
"Go Ryurou...." The spirit said....and so Shi returned to the world of the living.

When Worlds Collide (Closed to Shi and Vexus) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top