The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ]

Post by Artemis May 29th 2013, 2:00 am

"No you mustn't fight them if they find me." said Nyx immediately after Shi mentioned fighting back. "You don't understand, where I was kept slavery is legal, part of a deal to keep two different governments from all out war. I got too close to the edge of the outer rim and got separated from my friends." Nyx then held her arm up, pointing at one of the two brands on her. "Once this brand was place was on me, according to the deal between the new governments, I lost all rights and was considered property of the slavers who caught me until sold. The other brand is the brand o my master, so in case i escaped this tells them where to return me. Fight back when they find this place and this entire planet is placed on trail, which might get everyone on this planet enslaved. They have technology far greater then anything here and the alliance between the two governments would have them dragged into this as well. It won't turn out well for this planet." Nyx shrunk back a bit after finishing. Slavery was obviously not welcome in this world, however if they fought the planet would be dragged in over their heads.

She nodded after Sai mentioned not to mentioned not sharing this place to other. "I can do that, I don't think I will be leaving this place much. And you might have trouble getting my DNA. Would it even be compatible with your tech? I mean by people had to have special tech for our medical needs."

Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ]

Post by Zell May 29th 2013, 4:32 pm

"Simply because slavery is considered 'Legal' does not make it right. It is not my style to sacrifice the best and most righteous option simply due to a triviality such as the law. I would hope that all of OCEAN agrees with me. Laws are meant to help....but when it comes down to it...there is a right, and wrong. When the 'rubber meets the road' I will do what is right...and NO law shall prevent me from doing so. Shi explained his philosophy and lowered his head.
"I am honor bound to respect your independance in the decision that I not fight on your behalf..." Shi said, almost as if he were deeply saddened by not being allowed to protect someone. He took in a breath and shook his head. "But I will not stand idly by or offer you up should they come here. We shall hide you at all costs." He may have come off as a little too assertive, but it was only in her best interest.
Then the woman brought up her genetic needs. This was practically a new language to Shi, and as such he was certain to not speak unless he KNEW the answer. However he recalled the fact that the OCEAN HQ was manufactured by Sailerya, and she herself was an alien...from the future no less. He looked to his leader with a puzzled look.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 30th 2013, 10:11 am

Crossing her arms she gazed at Shi listening, her eyes gazing at him for the moment as she had figured he would be the type to stick his neck out for others, defend them. He was a sheer tank and good man through and through. She admired she because of it, she knew she was a survivalist when it came down to the tea of self survival she would make herself first. She knew this, but this was also because of the world she came from the world where she was intensely bout in herself unyielding to the fact she had no more than the chaotic beat of her life.

"Shi, I have to say, I don't agree. Nyx, wants to handle this herself. Wether Slavery be morally wrong or anything else she is also free here. If she does not want out help, than we will not provide it, we give her a home and nothing more." She said, her voice simple, she knew the matter was sensitive but she knew this was how it was meant to be. Even if OCEAN was not fragile, even if OCEAN was a growing super power. She was on her way to getting more money, money funds, She was doing many side jobs, trying to get more funding to allow her second base to come to rise. SHe would make everything herself, make all star-dust powered prowress.

No hacker could hack the fucking base, she would wire her own internet, wire an neural network through a super computer. She was thinking, her mind moving as she had glanced over to Nyx, "I have a personal lab I will see you to to get your genetic strain. It's not hard, just requires some more care and precision. I was able to get even a dragons skin to open." She said with a smirk on her face, "It will not hurt either. THe process is swift and easily done, it will also give me the building blocks to give me to make you a skin cloaking device. It'll just turn your skin from blue to another color to blend when you wish to mingle with the outside world. Until you get genetic access, I will recommend you do not leave the premesis because you will probably be shot alive outside."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] - Page 2 SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 31st 2013, 12:13 am

"You don't understand, protecting me will put your whole planet at risk. The inner ring galaxies probably won't care, they are against it and the only reason they allow it in the out ring so that they two governments will stop fighting. But the outer ring galaxy would probably either destroy the planet of enslave it and pass control of it over to those would they can trust. Most likely My master would be one of the people who would take control of the planet. He has a lot of power in the outer ring. Also both governments have tech that can cancel out abilities of people, the inner ring uses it to keep criminals under control but the outer ring uses it for more then that. They use it to keep slaves under control." said Nyx. She nodded at Sai, who stood up for what she was saying. Although it was more then obvious she didn't agree with it. Sai also explained that she had tech that could cut a dragon. Although Nyx didn't particularly know what a dragon was she figured it must have hard skin.

She nodded again, showing she understood not to leave yet. "I would prefer to take a shower first but if it fast I would like to get the DNA bit out of the way."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell June 4th 2013, 12:54 pm

Shi would have to let this one go. Something he did not do eagerly. He trusted Sai's judgement, but he knew that in this situation it was best to agree to disagree. He nodded at both of the ladies.
"If you have no further need of me, I shall go to my meditation space in the woods. Should you need me I'm not far away, if I can do anything let me know." Shi concluded to Nyx, and he began walking off towards the woods.

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra June 11th 2013, 10:35 am

Saileyra did not say anything as she scanned the two interacting Saileyra knew she was being slightly hypocrticial to allow Nyx among them but she had related to the woman. Crashing into a place without knowing what the fuck was going on and it was the least she could do. Saileyra glanced over to the woman knowing the DNA bit was quick it wouldn't take long alll she needed was a drop of blood. Saileyra reached into her jacket the woman showing an odd syringe. It was not like a normal one, there was no press point where the user utilized the thumb, there was an odd silver contraption that seemed to be twitching. One could not even see the top of the syringe other than the odd sterilization cap. it took her forever to reverse engineer these needles in this time but it allowed her to collect blood of practically any species.

Approaching Nyx, she would take the womans one wrist. Wondering if she would trust her, turning her wrist up, the female would begin to work the sterilized needle. Taking off the cap hoping Nyx would leave her hand upright she would then place the needle into a pour. Yes, it was that small, the needle would actually slip through her pour and gentle into a vein. It was not painful and surprisingly easy enough. Having a fraction of a blood sample the woman would nod in her general direction. "You can take a shower. I'll get you a gray ID card. It's the ID card humans use to get into here for meetings..Sad to say we need food from the outside to keep going. They are all expendable in my book." She said, her voice flat, as she had turned allowing her and Shi to their direction.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis June 19th 2013, 7:40 pm

Shi nodded and walked off, saying you will know where she can find him. And honestly she didn't but she guessed it was some earth saying. But then she felt someone grab her wrist and she tensed when someone grabbed her wrist. Mainly from habit, but before she knew it Sai was sticking a needle in her and took it out. "Sai please don't do that with out a warning!" said Nyx, a small hint of fear in her voice. She almost attacked Sai right there. She calmed down, she was honestly surprised the needle didn't break. She took the key from Sai, rubbing her wrist where she was stuck in. She nodded and walked off to the showers. She wondered if she would like it here. She felt some sort of kinship with Sai. But she was feeling tired maybe the events of the day other then the walking where catching up to her. She would worry about fitting in later.

(End of topic?)
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell June 19th 2013, 7:51 pm

(End of Shi anyhow lol)

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra June 27th 2013, 2:01 pm

[ End of Topic. lol ]

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top