The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] Empty A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ]

Post by Saileyra May 15th 2013, 8:03 am

It would be a long journey for Nyx and Sai to get to this location, there was a winding secret path beneath all the trees where they would safely travel past all the poisonous snakes and the other animals that were deadly in the Philippines. Hopefully the tropical weather did not bother Nyx any. The temperature was humid and also hot at ninety degrees, it didn't phase Sai at all. She maneuvered through the dense jungle with ease without any sense of discouragement she knew exactly where she was going. Diamond carbonate boots easily made tracks in the mud as they travelled giving small indentations as they walked along..

Large leaves pressed aside, soon enough there would be a large opening giving rise to a large base. It was pristine, futuristic, it had smaller residencial areas and extended to almost the size of a small city. It was it's own home for whomever came inside. It's power was unnatural, futuristic, star-dust. The doors were all augmented by genetic access, nano-walls creased and there was UV and Full Spectrum security cameras.All of it seemed to be too true to be behealed, if she was from the future or at least some another time period it would be like home. The gotham like structure stood tall proud over a large Oasis. "This is OCEAN H.Q" She said with a grin, apparently, Sai had grown to be a wealthy women over the short time she was here..

Last edited by Saileyra on June 27th 2013, 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] Empty Re: A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ]

Post by Artemis May 18th 2013, 12:48 pm

The heat wasn't like anything she felt before. She had been on desert worlds before and it hadn't been as hot was it was right now. Drenched in sweat she struggled to keep up with Sai. "I don't think i've ever been to a world with a climate like this." panted Nyx. "Not even my home world had a climate like this anywhere in it." She had to force herself to keep up with Sai. She felt like she was going to collapse, but then Sai had stopped and pulled aside some leaves, an oasis was on the other side was what looked like a small city. Sai introduced it as O.C.E.A.N. H.Q. Nyx stared at it and then collapsed on the ground, partially from exhaustion, partially from relief. She actually had a home now, but that wasn't just it. It looked very close to what home looked like. Tears just kept pouring from her face. Hearing about having a home now was just an idea but now... it was in front of her and it reminded her of home. She was just so happy the tears wont stop, which wasn't good considering she was covered in sweat. She tried to speak but couldn't even forms words. There was finally a sanctuary she could stay at and not be worried about slavers busting the door down. All her worry just disappeared from her body, even though only temporarily.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] Empty Re: A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ]

Post by Saileyra May 18th 2013, 11:32 pm

Nyx was sweating it seemed the girl was having a hard time. Sai didn't want to seem like the mean one but she didn't offer the women help. She would need to get used to the atmosphere because potientially if she ever wanted to leave she would have to take the long walk again or borrow a vehicle from the facility. Taking a breathe she turned as she nodded, her eyes scanning the other female with the magenta hue. "I know it is hot for you but we are here now. You did well." She said with a nod, giving her a friendly push of motivation.

Xeonix shortly behind them, looked to the design, he whistled. "Wow, ...Sai, it looks just like home almost." He said with a nod, the man approached Nyx. His eyes staring at her crying, kneeling he offered her a hand. "Need some help? We may have a couple more miles to go. It won't be as hot though the water cools this area down by at least ten degrees or so. Sai filtered enough water I bet so it wont dry out knowing her." He said with a nod. Sai only had to grin as she pressed forward now from this point forward one would notice a old path amongst the trees soon enough leading to a very high militarized zone where guns would aim at them scanning Sai until they stood down.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 19th 2013, 2:33 pm

Xeonix had reached over and offered her help and Sai congratulated her on making it this far. She smiled and stood up. "N-No... I'm fine." said Nyx, wiping the tears from her eyes. "The architecture of the buildings reminds me of the cites of my home world." explained Nyx. I can walk a bit farther, but I think I'm going to have to take a shower when we get there." Nyx followed the pair. But eventually collapsed. "Ok maybe this heat is getting to me more then i thought..." said Nyx with a weak smile.

(ooc: bad post in bad)
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 19th 2013, 7:57 pm

Sai nodded once allowing her to continue, she was a independent free woman now she wouldn't force the other to do what she didn't want to do specially when she was only first getting a taste of what freedom was like since she had been enslaved. Not speaking for a few minutes she placed her fingers in her pockets as she had glanced over her shoulder at the other female, 'Then we must be near the same time periods, this is probably close as I can get to my home time.." She said, her eyes staring at the walls. The path to around the Oasis was a tricky one and would probably take some time.

Eventually, the other female had collapsed onto her knees. Xeonix came over his eyes staring, concerned, genuinely the half man half machine had genuine care, emotions, they were new and his biggest flaw was trusting and caring to easily. "I'll help ya." He said, his voice friendly as he reached to her waiting. Sai would be a few strides ahead turning watching, she may not have helped, but her eyes showed patience and understanding.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 19th 2013, 11:48 pm

With the help of Xeonix Nyx stood back up and began to walk again, leaning on him for support. This weather was like nothing she had ever been in before. Within a matter of minutes they arrived at the enterance to the small city-like building and they were in. Nyx felt a nice rush of Air conditioning and smiled. "Gods that feels nice." moaned Nyx. She looked around where they entered. "This place looks a lot like home..." Tears formed in Nyx's eyes. She felt conflicted about the place. To her it was freedom, even only if temporary. But at the same time it reminded her of home, which made her sad, really said. "I-I honestly don't know how I feel..." said Nyx. "It reminds me so much of home it fills me of sorrow, at the same time it's a place I call home and feel safe and free..." She zoned out for a bit then snapped back to reality. "Is there a place I can take a quick shower? I don't care if it's not a private shower but I really want to get this sweat off of me. Also may I get a change of clothes?"
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 20th 2013, 12:18 am

Shi could not help but overhear that the woman, whom he'd not yet had the pleasure of meeting, had requested clothing. He shadow-stepped off and in a flash retieved a bathrobe and some basic OCEAN provided essentials that he believed the woman would need. He couldnt help but smile at what great lengths Saileyra had gone through to simply make her operatives feel comfortable. Many would simply jump to the assumption that she coddled them, and that was a grave misconception. Sai was tough, she was proud, and she knew things HAD to be done. Sai commanded respect and efficincy, however she still realized that all work and no play was an invitation for contempt within the ranks, civil disobediance, and flat out mistakes. Something OCEAN did NOT tolerate. Shi was pullled from hsi thoughts when he heard someone clearing their throat. Shi looked at them, and immediatly felt embaressed that he was holding a bathrobe and various peices of womans clothing.
"So...." The young man said. Shi recognized this man, but he couldn't place from where. His train of thought was broken when the boy spoke again. "...yeah.... I'm...a little concerend. Shi, would you like to talk to me about your past?" Shi knew it then. This 'young man' was the therapist for the Tank squard. Shi looked at him.
"My siblings tried to kill me, My family all killed each other, I was forced to kill the man i called my father, I never knew my mother, My real parents left me to die in the wilderness at birth, I just recently learned that I'm the embodiment of Death itself, and now I'm raiding the supply closet for womans clothing." Shi said as he casually walked past the Therapist and went past the door way. "I mean, I think it's quite obvious what I'm doing." Shi said with a satisfiesd smirk beneath his mask, watching the mortified and concerend doctor before he shadow stepped away to give the woman her new clothing.

A New Home. [ Close Topic Please. ] Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 21st 2013, 10:16 am

There was so many places she couldn't think of moving things about but she would need to give Nyx genetic access. There would not be a special ID card but she would have the access to the buildng she would need. It would take some time and she would do it when she was feeling better. She also had some plans to help her skin color and blend in with general society when she was feeling better. Nyx she had now considered a friend of some sort, someone she could relate to. Although, it would be rare that people would walk the halls of OCEAN. Considering her circumstance of not having access to to a home..or a place to live she made the exception.

Xeonix held her up, his body in perfect posture as he noticed one of the operatives rush over. The samurai one, his helmit tilted as he nodded in the direction of the man reaching to the clothing hooking it over an arm. Saileyra looked over to Shi fondly, her eyes staring at him in speckled reds and deep magentas. "Your always the vigilant one, Shi." She said with a smirk on her face. Sadly, it was true, she had to say he was more vigilant than she was. Out of all the people, she expected him to be the first to help others who walked in the door. Despite the man being the embodiment of death, he did show compassion within the walls of OCEAN H.Q.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 23rd 2013, 9:24 pm

Nyx almost jumped out of her skin as, what she thinks is a man, in a suit of armor appeared in front of her. Holding a robe and what looked like a set of earth clothes. She had jumped back a few feet. However she soon snapped out of it and bowed immediately. "I'm sorry I didn't mean any disrespect. You just caught me off guard." said Nyx. She rose from her bow and took the clothes from the man, who Sai called Shi. What a strange name. Her light blue hands stood out in contrast against his armor. "Thank you for getting these for me." Nyx then turned to Sai. "Are there any showers near here? Public or private, It doesn't matter which."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 23rd 2013, 11:30 pm

Shi stopped in front of the mysterious woman. She shot back a couple feet and her eyes widened at Shi. In the next breath she was apologizing. The fact that she was apologizing almost made Shi want to roll over laughing. She added in that she meant no disrespect.
"I assure, there was no disrespect involved on your behalf, however I fear that I neglected to forwarn you of my haste." Shi confessed. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that he could have stopped a couple yards fack to at least give the mysterious woman time to react to his sudden appearance. Of course, Shi had taken it for granted that Sailerya was not earily startled and simply forgot to warn others he had met. After giving the woman her cloths Shi looked to Sai and chuckled a little. "Another person who apologizes, are you replacing me already?" She teased Sai. Truth was though, she did seem to have a talent for picking up oddballs who said they were sorry in an abundance. The woman then asked with a sweet voice if there were showers nearby for her to use. Shi took a second to scan over the other woman, assessing her for a type of personality, issues to avoid or anything to make he introduction to OCEAN's HQ as easy and bearable as possible.
The woman had brown hair, which was a sign of a kind spirit, this sign being confirmed by her mannerisims and her sweet smile. She was not much taller than him, and by his guess he would have said she was about 5 foot 9 inches and 3/4 to the next inch. Her skin was a pale grey-blueish in hue, and her eyes were two of the most beautiful lights Shi ahd ever seen. However Shi had already learned much about her personality just by this. Her eyes held a deep sorrow, one that may have brought a tear to the eyes of Death, but there was a feirceness to her sprawl back. Had she actually gone to strike at her, her reflexes were spot on. She had reflexes that needed to be conditioned, and actually used in order to react as she did, which meant she had seen battle, and if not battle, then she was used to running or trying to dodge out of the way. Her bllue eyes were like pools of magic water, almost as if they themselves were flowing, and while they were beautiful, they also showed that often times the most beautiful things are the most sorrowful. Something that death himself could relate to. He would need to make her acclimation to OCEAN as easy and smooth as possible.
"I?f it pleases our esteeemed leader, I could always take you to your assigned squadrens commens area and you will be able to find a shower in an extention." Shi said. Before Sai could answer however, he decided to try his luck. "Your skin looks tougher than that of most people's. I can also tell there is somethign very surreal about you...perhaps even magical. I cannot tell the extent...but... May I be as so boald as to assume you are a mage?" Shi asked, confident in his assumption. She was far to flinchy to be a part of his own squardren, and she didn't seem very figher-based, nor did she seem the type to sit at a desk and think of strategic advancements. He knew no matter his assumption, Sailerya surly had picked the best place for her within the OCEAN ranks.

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 24th 2013, 2:48 pm

Saileyra's eyes adjusted towards Shi, he was always caring to those within the walls. It seemed he had treated this place like family. It was something she valued, understood, all of them were brother and sisters in arms. She had heard them apologize to each other, Sai rarely bothered with apologies, she seen no use for them. What would be the point of utilizing them if she did not feel bad? Of course, she did have a sense of utilizing this but she had said nothing she had tilted her head as she stared at the other two bantering.

Glancing over to Shi, she would answer him her eyes staring into his as she only smirked. Arms crossing, all these people, united in one place making sure things all worked together and functioned. She did not say much for the moment, she was quiet as she had grinned in his direction. "No, she is actually a new friend of mine." She said, with a simple nod. The woman having made her acquaintance with the other female. "All OCEAN members have their own private rooms fully equipped with a master bedroom, bathroom, living room, and kitchen. Basiclaly high end apartments." She said with a grin on her face, she was proud of all the hard work she did. It showed, brimmed on her face, all those op motions..with the military to gain so much money. She did things she didn't want to do but she had to do get this organization going.

Here it was, standing, it had a sense of home to it and she couldn't ask for more since she was semi-stuck in this place. "She isn't part of OCEAN, Shi." She explained, her voice firm, not regretting her choice. "She is an alien like myself. From another period, she needs a home and a place to hide from slavers. I am intending to make a skin colorizer to change her skin tone for when she travels to make her seem amongst the human kind. She can be housed in any apartment it will not matter." She said to him, giving him a sense of where she was coming from.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 25th 2013, 1:29 am

Nyx blushed as Shi looked her over. She was used to being stared at and being observed, but she wouldn't be wearing clothes that were covering as much as they where right now. If sh had to guess was that it was cause she was in an new environment. She was about to speak up to answer Zell but then sai chimed in. She waited for Sai to finish before speaking up. "To fix a bit of what Sai said, I'm not from another period, just from another world." She then pointed in a direction, which seemed random. "About a who knows how long trip in that direction. This is an uncharted planet not on any maps so hard to tell exactly." She gave a moment for it to sink in. "And your very observant. My people have skin that is tougher then most alien races, but doesn't feel any different." She then turned to Sai and bowed. "You are being far to kind to me, I have a multitude of skills. At least allow me to help out in some way. I honestly can't remember how to spend free time anymore. I don't really have any hobbies and entertainment here must be really different here. But I am trained in Alien recreational activities, mainly different massages. And well some more private ones as well, but I hope I don't have to use them here. And I can clean as well."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell May 25th 2013, 1:21 pm

"You are being far to kind to me, I have a multitude of skills. At least allow me to help out in some way. I honestly can't remember how to spend free time anymore. I don't really have any hobbies and entertainment here must be really different here. But I am trained in Alien recreational activities, mainly different massages. And well some more private ones as well, but I hope I don't have to use them here. And I can clean as well."
"Forgive my assumptions." Shi managed to say. Once he heard that slavery was involved he felt his heart sink. He never knew all too well the life of servitude, but it was servitude that he had brought upon himself by he pervious actions. Slavery. The word itself made Shi sick. It reminded Shi that it was not only humans who had forgotten their place. How dare one claim to OWN another, for even the owner would one day meet Shi, meet Death. Shi forced himself to calm down and he sighed. "This goes without explanation...But should your 'self-proclaimed masters' come here, then they have best brought the army of thousand nations. They will need it against OCEAN. Sailerya has created what I would dare call the finest gathering of operatives. We are a family, an highly extraordinary one... Shi said, then he looked to Sai with a change of tone. It was not a threatening tone, but it was one that he was almost joking about a previous event. "and at times a highly dysfunctional one...But a family none the less. You're safe nowhere if not here. If there is anything you need, please know that you need only ask" Shi added. He looked at Sai, almost as if he were expecting a command. In truth he was simply hoping she didn't grill him for his referance to his little 'meeting' with Void.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 25th 2013, 10:30 pm

She knew all of them were part of something important she did not say much as she had crossed her arms for a moment. Listening to them both joke, seeing the other blush, it was odd.. interaction. She had learned much, learning how to talk to others. Her eyes stared at her arms for a few moments realizing how much this world was changing her. Making her more independent, it seemed her family was so far away but sometimes at night she'd warp back to them only to revisit here. A fucking issue, none the less, she was tired from it all even if time was different from here. Rolling her shoulders, she felt all the deep knots crack, the membranes of her wings inside her back moving also flexing along the inner lining of her muscles as she had tilted her head.

"You are safe here Nyx. You will not need to worry about dumb asses coming here and hurting you." She said, her arms crossing her eyes staring at the ground hardening. She was responsible for all these lives, it was amusing, but none the less. She was not going to allow them to be let down. She was maybe the Commander but their opinons also mattered there had to be compromise. She would not be the dictator in the place they called home. She would be a wise but feared leader, hopefully, then again she wasn't all that scary. Five four, not super strong, she could lose to even some of her operatives. Shi had hell on her when it came to durability...who knows, maybe some of her strength will come back as she adapted...

"The only thing I can ask of you if not to reveal the location of this place. It is remote, a sanctuary for our members. You are not allowed to invite anyone here even if you call it home. These are the rules, please don't break them because i do trust you with these walls. All in all, I will need to get you a generic access pass." She said, glancing to them both. She would begin to walk ahead, hopefully, they would follow she would be leading Nyx through the long wide halls full of life but lacking so many people..it seemed there was too much room for so little people..

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 29th 2013, 2:00 am

"No you mustn't fight them if they find me." said Nyx immediately after Shi mentioned fighting back. "You don't understand, where I was kept slavery is legal, part of a deal to keep two different governments from all out war. I got too close to the edge of the outer rim and got separated from my friends." Nyx then held her arm up, pointing at one of the two brands on her. "Once this brand was place was on me, according to the deal between the new governments, I lost all rights and was considered property of the slavers who caught me until sold. The other brand is the brand o my master, so in case i escaped this tells them where to return me. Fight back when they find this place and this entire planet is placed on trail, which might get everyone on this planet enslaved. They have technology far greater then anything here and the alliance between the two governments would have them dragged into this as well. It won't turn out well for this planet." Nyx shrunk back a bit after finishing. Slavery was obviously not welcome in this world, however if they fought the planet would be dragged in over their heads.

She nodded after Sai mentioned not to mentioned not sharing this place to other. "I can do that, I don't think I will be leaving this place much. And you might have trouble getting my DNA. Would it even be compatible with your tech? I mean by people had to have special tech for our medical needs."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top