The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_vote_lcapAttention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_voting_barAttention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_vote_lcapAttention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_voting_barAttention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) Empty Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread)

Post by Thorgron April 26th 2013, 1:54 am

Hey there everyone. I have just completed my villain The Baron and am looking for a hero or group of heroes to get him started off with. His app, base, tech and minions can all be found by searching his name. Once you take a look and see what he's all about, let me know if you're interested. I am really excited about this guy and want to get him started off with a bang! So yea, if you're interested please let me know. Thanks!
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) Empty Re: Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread)

Post by BrightChaos April 26th 2013, 5:11 am

What would the Baron be doing? Guess I could try Miracle Boy if the plot fits.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) Empty Re: Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread)

Post by Saileyra April 26th 2013, 12:33 pm

Saileyra would be down for any fight. lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKO-7 April 26th 2013, 1:15 pm

If Sai's in, Kaguya is too, I guess. Only if she's in.

Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) LwhAIIk
MIKO-7
MIKO-7

Quote : winter moonlight
my bones, too,
are transparent

Number of posts : 82
Job : National Police Agency / Professional Magical Girl
Registration date : 2012-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 26th 2013, 1:18 pm

I'm sure we can provide his villain a hard time. x3

Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron April 26th 2013, 2:48 pm

I'm still working out exactly what he's going to do, but you guys are all certainly welcome to join Smile he's got an army behind him so this should be on awesome introductory thread regardless if what we come up with as far as a story

Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 26th 2013, 3:11 pm

What are you thinking of doing so far? Maybe we can help you brain storm a little.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron April 26th 2013, 4:28 pm

Well at the moment I'm thinking that he would be raiding some place for materials. Probably a military base or high-tech lab of sorts. He is highly interested in meta humans and the strange meteor metal that gave him his powers and that his suit is made of. His overall goal is total world domination, mostly to satiate his own egomania.

Attention All Heroes! (looking for hero/heroes for an introductory thread) Pbucket
Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daywalker April 26th 2013, 4:44 pm

Well I guess Nic (Aurashock) would be in if you need a hero
Daywalker

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich April 27th 2013, 12:11 am

If need be I'll throw my villain in so its 2 vs 3

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich April 27th 2013, 12:12 am

or 2 vs 4

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos April 27th 2013, 4:32 am

Okay so The Baron sends some flunkies to raid an armoury or something and our heros try to stop them? Sounds like a good start.

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 28th 2013, 4:49 pm

Sure, we can use an military base or something.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorgron April 28th 2013, 6:26 pm

A military base sounds fine to me!

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra April 28th 2013, 8:54 pm

Awesome make the topic whenever your ready Ill play along

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top