The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Warden
Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» The Most Dangerous Game
Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Fallen Angels I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Fallen Angels I_vote_lcapFallen Angels I_voting_barFallen Angels I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fallen Angels

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fallen Angels Empty Fallen Angels

Post by Andrew October 9th 2012, 6:29 pm

Azrael walked through the playground the world called New York. Every person he saw he would blast away at with his hand guns. One by one, people were dropping. The mob running away in front of him were like a herd of cattle. They were all pressed tight to one another, with the same hope of escaping the attacks of The Angel of Death. Laughing maniacally, he holstered his handguns, and pulled his shotgun off his back. "Running is pointless. Just accept your fate, and return home." The evil android said almost in monotone as he marched his way through the streets.
He lost count after 50 people, by now his death count reached somewhere in the hundreds. A few families were gathered and the men were taking shots at the android. He kept walking at them, making no change in his stride. The group had unloaded multiple rounds of ammo into him. "Nothing is working!" one of them screamed.

Azrael grabbed an infant out of the hands of a woman, and held in by the throat. The entire group froze and none of them knew what do to. "This baby has the right idea. It's not struggling, or fighting. It has accepted what is going to happen. The rest of you should learn to do the same." A.I.V.A.S said before snapping the baby's neck and tossing it to the ground. He still had his shotgun in hand. He mowed down the rest of the group in a few shots, and continued his way towards the Empire State Building. The semi-destroyed building was right in front of him. "I'm here god!" Azrael shouted up at the sky, talking to Holocaust of course.
A red Mustang was approaching fast towards him. "Do they ever learn?" the android wondered to himself. The car came to a stop and the doors open. A strange helicopter was now over him as well. Cocking his shotgun, A.I.V.A.S stood ready for whatever was about to happen.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angels Empty Re: Fallen Angels

Post by Forceaus October 9th 2012, 8:15 pm

The world as we know it here was essentially no longer in existance.Civilization had crumbled to the ground.Not like it was really well built to begin with.There was really nothing left of what once was established in this world.Hell it was to the point that even those who had caused it were soon going to be suffering because of it.All the food and medical supplies that had been created were no longer as aplenty as they were before and even then there really wasn't enough for everyone.Now with those running low it seemed that soon everyone would die.

That however may not be the case though.Talk of another world and the existence of a passagway that led to it was being spread throughout the people that had caused all this destruction.They now had plans to go to the newly discovered world and destroy it just as they had done to this very world that they were born in.The site of this supposed portal was at the empire state building which surprisingly had remained standing during the attack on this city.Victor Roberts who had adopted the title "Deathwave" when he originally joined this little crusade of destruction that was unleashed upon the world though it was not one that he really preferred to know himself as.He just preferred to be called that instead of by his real name by others simply because he felt that his real self wasn't really alive.He was now heading towards that very building to see if these stories were true.As he was on his way he thought about whether or not this was the best idea."What's the point of destroying another world that we have nothing to do with?" he thought to himself.It just made no sense to him.

Finally after a long walk full of heavy thinking he arrived at the base of the building.He immediately saw that he wasn't the only one there.Many people had gathered there as well.Mainly those that had been responsible for what had happened to this place.Looking up into the sky he saw that indeed there was a portal.Knowing that he was invited to the top of the building to enter through that portal he proceeded into the building and took an elevator up to the very top.Even though it was somewhat crowded.Well three others in it was crowded enough for him he took it anyways simply because he didn't want to walk up all those stairs.Finally arriving at the top he joined the others as they proceeded through the portal.

Here they now were in another world.This one was so much different.It wasn't a ruin of its former self though he knew that the intent was to make it one.The attack on this new world had begun.During all the commotion he managed to slip away from it all and headed elsewhere.Deathwave had some business he wanted to take care of before proceeding to join in on the destruction of this world and he wanted to take care of it quickly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Capore had been in Secaucus, New Jersey when the news of some weird phenomenom was occuring above New York City in the form of some kind of strange lights and that people were emerging from them.Within minutes the city was under seige just as it had been that one day nearly a month ago.Witnessing this put him into action.He got up and grabbed his keys to head there.He had recently received his driver's liscense and now had his dad's old car.He got in it and drove off to the city to counter this threat.That city had suffered enough already and didn't need for this to happen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus October 9th 2012, 9:37 pm

There was something off in the air. Ever since the day started Elena could not hep but feel like something was going to happen, and before she could even look into the disturbance she was feeling her computers went off with alerts of a temporal rift in the fabric of reality. Of course this was not possible, her computers had never experienced anything like this before so she was sure this must have been a miss calculation. However, after further research she found out that her computer were in fact correct. Then again she should have not expected anything less. Locating exactly where the disturbance was coming from she sent out at once to investigate.
As she could have expected, the rift was in New York City above the Empire State Building. Moving closer a strange feeling began enveloping her body, such a sensation she had not felt since she was human. She stopped moving towards the break in reality trying to move back away, but everything around her way changing. Knowing she was 100% mechanical, it was impossible for her to be have any sorts of 'feelings'. As she felt herself being torn from her current world she copied, analyzed, and saved as much data about her surroundings as she possibly could before she reached the end of this transportation, if it did ever end.
What sorcery is--... Marie...
She thought as the barrage of light and different effects warped around her and finally ceased. Everything was twisted upwards and slowly unwound itself as reality returned to normalcy. Vexus found herself but a few blocked from where she had last been, but everything was different somehow. Nothing was registering properly on her scans.
"Where the hell am I..."
"Where the hell am I..."
The Elena Vexus of the current dimension had switched places with the Elena Vexus of another dimension
Villainous Elena Vexus
The biggest concern that Elena currently had was how her clone could possibly be operating outside of her own dimension. She tapped into the traffic cameras of the street she was currently on to see if she her hold over technology remained in her own dimension, or transferred over to the current realm. Turning the camera she saw herself, but she was not looking at the camera. She did not even see the camera move in the current dimension. Realizing that who she was currently looking at was another version of her but a different dimension...
"That's impossible..."
Heroic Elena Vexus
Looking around Elena recognized the scenery, but yet nothing was the same. There was not as much damage, and she could still see the portal from where she stood. There was still quite a bit of action happening, but wherever she had been transported to it was away from most of it. Her radar caught movement off to the right of her and she saw someone running away from all the commotion. Running after, she was only able to catch small glimpses of the individual. Eventually, she cut some corners and routed herself a short cut to cut off whoever this person was as they seemed to be up to no good.
"Hey! Stop right there, who are you? And what is--" Elena's thoughts cut off her speech as she recognized who the man was.
"Deathwave? What are you doing here...? I don't know how any of us have arrived in this world, but I am not going to let you wreck these people's home..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Advancements: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. October 10th 2012, 7:07 pm

The Talon chopper hummed, hovering above the battle scene that was once again New York. The city had been devastated mere weeks before, and now it was under siege once more. A.I. examined the portal in the sky from afar, taking readings of it's energy signature and hoping to find a way to close it. He had been at it for hours now, and he believed himself to be close to the solution. As he drew the final conclusions, Gabriel sighed. They would have to make a sacrifice in order to close the portal. "Phoenix" he said into his dog tags. "The only way to close the portal is to cause a massive explosion inside it. It should cause a chain reaction that will result in the portal collapsing in upon itself. Someone has to do it. And there's no telling where they'll end up, if they even survive..." A.I. left his leader with that information, hoping he would find some way to deal with this without having to make the ultimate sacrifice.

A.I. was done watching. He had to sit by and do nothing while people were being slaughtered for hours, but now that he had finished learning about the portal, he was ready to deal out some justice. Looking to the ground, he saw none other than his alternate self. A twisted mockery of himself, dressed in all black instead of his signature white. A.I. watched in horror as he saw himself kill a baby, and couldn't sit by any longer. He lowered the chopper until it was only twenty feet in the air, and all guns were locked onto his evil doppelganger. Suddenly, another man arrived. Whether or not he was an enemy from the other dimension was yet to be seen. A.I. was then surprised to see the Talon's enemy Elena Vexus arrive on the scene. She seemed to know the other man, and confirmed that they were both from the other world. She also seemed to be on his side, so unless the infamous Elena Vexus suddenly had a change of robotic heart, this was definitely the alternate version. "You may have been successful in the destruction of your world, but in this dimension, the good guys win." A.I. said, pulling the trigger.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A.I.
A.I.

Quote : I heard a rumor that A.I. was ripped. That he was shredded.

Number of posts : 93
Job : Resident Stoner of SHRPG
Humor : The Funny Kind
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 12th 2012, 5:50 pm

"Andrew.. I love you," she said, giving him a glance behind of her mask. She looked to Sean and gave him a heavy nod and then licked her lips and swallowed lightly. "Drive faster and fish tail it. I want a good boost to punch that son uva bitch!" she said while she stretched her fingers within her black and gold gloved hands, her eyes narrowing while her heart thumped in her chest. Just before the car spun to the left to squeal and scream on it's tires, Tyuki gave a look of panic, but also love, toward Andrew. She felt a few tears threaten to spill over, her mind attempting to ignore what Gabriel had said. As soon as the car jerked, she had the door open and was launched out of the vehicle. She seemingly flew through the air, her hair and eyes becoming bright white, her glittery healing energy forming around of her body in a swirling pattern that then trickled behind of her as if she were floating through water. She came down heavy, hard, and fast. The added momentum of the car was perfect.

She had her right fist raised, and as soon as she was close enough to hit AIVAS. She had no idea who this bastard was, but he was about to get a face full of Tyuki Gold, Iron Chef of the Talon Headquarters. Everything was in slow motion around of her, and she could feel her heart pounding; not in fear, not even from excitement. Her heart was beating a song of love, and she was not going to let these idiots spoil that for her. She was arched in the air, her legs stretched out behind of her, knees slightly bent. She looked so graceful, but also determined. Her hair was flowing around of her, the wind from her form propelling through the air tossing her hair behind of her majestically. Her eyes were a bright glowing white, her hair a pale ivory. She felt everything start to speed up, and then she felt her fist meet skin covered metal. There was a loud crunching sound, and then Tyuki felt herself barrel down into the street, AIVAS being tossed backward like he were a rag doll.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew October 17th 2012, 11:03 pm

It seemed that Azrael was surrounded and this gave him a bit of a thrill. "One by one, you will all come home. However if it's a fight you want..." The android pulled his hand-held rocket launcher from his side. "Then I will fill your last requests." A.I.V.A.S fired at the chopper above him first. His shot was directed at the tail end of it, and it seemed it would hit. He turned to the small Asian girl flying at him. Suddenly a punch connected with his face. He felt her fist smash against his robotic skeleton and he was sent skidding back, yet still on his feet. He looked the girl in the eye. "Why do you continue fighting as everything false to ruins around you? That boy Phoenix is as good as dead. Your organization is as good as dead. Miss, you are as good as dead. Why do you not accept what is coming to you?" The robot asked tilting his head to the side in a confused manor. "Oh I get it! You think you have a chance of winning!" Azrael almost doubled over laughing. The maniacal laughter ceased. "Let me crush that dream of yours." A.I.V.A.S said pulled his sword out of his trench coat.

With the press of a button a blue stream of energy shot from the hilt and formed into a blue blade. Azrael smiled at the girl. "Don't be too discouraged, there is a reason God has chosen me to be his Angel of Death!" The android screamed taking a swing at Tyuki with his powerful sword. Taking a few swipes at her, he quickly pulled one of handguns from their holsters with his free hand, and fired a few shots towards he torso. Everything was going accordingly to Holocaust's plan.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 17th 2012, 11:32 pm

Deathwave had left Azrael and all his servants behind to pursue his own goals.Azrael didn't really need his help, nor did he think that he even wanted it anyways so it did not matter.He left behind the havoc being wrecked upon the city streets being caused by Azrael and all the others, which were irrelevant to him and moved on.

Victor was walking down some street that he recognized due to having travelled down it many a times at some point or another in his own dimension.He was on his way to handle the task he had assigned himself when he was suddenly met with by somebody he knew.It was Elena Vexus, the cybernetic being that had fought to prevent the destruction of their homeworld.Though she had managed to hold off their efforts on a few occasions and even manage to take out a few of their own she had failed at saving the world from Holocaust's attack.What she was doing here standing in his way he wasn't really sure about considering she could be going after the one in charge of all of this."I'm not interested in laying waste to this place as I was in our own.This place has done no wrong by me.If you don't get out of my way however I will get rid of you.So move now if you would."He told her as electricity surged through him as he prepared to attack just in case she decided to not heed his advice on the matter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John had finally arrived in the city.The place was already in what was essentially a full scale battle by the time he did so.Even the ruins of the city were targets to these mysterious invaders.Even though he had changed into costume in a well hidden place he had no idea where to start.They were all so separated about that it was hard to figure out what to do first.He started stealthily moving about when he noticed a person ravaging along the street, creating havoc all around him.Forcewave snuck around him and struck him from behind to knock the guy out.

"Well there's one down." He thought as he started moving again.He moved along the roads towards the empire state building since that was where these people were coming from thinking that it would be an epicenter of this attack.He then heard voices from the other side of some buildings.He snuck around towards the sound of the voices and upon arriving at the corner of the building to which they were on the other side of he peeked around and saw something that shocked him.There were two people standing their in a confrontational manner and both of which he recognized.One was a woman or at least appeared to be on the outside but he knew in actuality that it was the robot known as Elena Vexus from a previous encounter with her.The other was somebody whom he also knew.Somebody he knew very well.But it just couldn't be.It just can't be.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus October 18th 2012, 5:14 pm

Heroic Elena Vexus

Flashing back, Elena knew how many lives had perished at the hands of Deathwave. All the destruction that he had left in his wake.
"I'm sorry, but I can't leave you alone in this new environment. You simply cannot be trusted..."
Vexus remained at her position preparing to take on the villain of her dimension if she had to. However if conflict broke out she would have to do her best to contain the damage as she did not want to risk disturbing any balances there might be between the two dimensions.
Villainous Elena Vexus

Focusing in with the camera in the alternate dimension she was attempting to listen into the conversation that 'she' was having with this over individual. She heard 'herself' talking about protecting this world and not trusting people. Vexus could not even process such words, she would never say anything like that. By some strong turn of events she had not only been teleported to an alternate dimension, her replacement has a heroic demeanor. Being moved to a different dimension she was still being calculated, but under any circumstances she did not believe for her morals to shift so drastically. Across the town she was getting some hazy visuals of another conflict, she recognized some of the faces like Phoenix and Sean. Though there was a new female whom Vexus has not tangled with and she seemed strong. Valuble information, but it would be of no help to her now. She also picked up the signal of their robotic unit A.I. as she still had traces of her own virus in him.
In the dimension she was currently in there was in fact some sort of disturbance in the fabric of reality above the Empire State Building, however the reason as to why she was transported from where she had been standing and not through the portal was still a mystery to her... All of this would be a learning experience and would only benefit Ms. Vexus in the long run. For the time being she needed to find a way to get back, intercepting some of the signals of the heroes on the other side they were most definitely trying to close this portal and in no way was she going to allow herself to get trapped in some parallel universe. The only way she could process to close this tear in the fabric of reality was to attempt to collapse it in on itself, but they would need to counteract the output of power that the vortex was giving off with something equally as powerful. An explosion of that caliber would be a one time thing, miss and the earth would get blown out of orbit...

Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. October 28th 2012, 3:34 pm

A.I. watched as his friend and fellow Talon, Eclipse, attacked the evil robot, sending him back a few yards. Before Gabriel had the chance to fire the chopper's weapons again, the tail was hit by some sort of explosive, sending it careening out of control. As he struggled to regain control of the Bird, A.I. had an idea. Grabbing the controls and slamming them as far forward possible, he steered the flaming helicopter directly at his evil counterpart's face. When the Bird came to a full stop, A.I. leapt out the front window and spun around to face his doppelganger, still somehow standing after being hit with a helicopter. "You think you're God's Angel of Death? You're just a machine programmed to kill innocents. I've fought robots like you before, and you're all the same. Delusional and ignorant, not to mention weak." Gabriel spat, raising his hand and firing his palm blaster at his foe point blank.

A.I. jumped back and took a few shots with his pistols, aiming to knock the sword from the "angel's" hands. Then he looked to Tyuki and spoke. "We need to disarm him. Without his weapons he's just another strong thug. You ready?" Gabriel turned to his evil counterpart and grinned. "I can't believe you're supposed to be me. I'm disappointed." He took aim and fired four homing razors from his wrist, locked on to the barrel of the evil robot's pistol and his hands. "You should just give up. It was literally my job to take down mentally unstable robots. I know your limits, and you can't even comprehend mine." A.I. said, pulling out his most powerful weapon, the XX-52 Reaper Rifle. Switching it to its second, more destructive setting, he took aim and fired. A huge blast of blue energy exploded out of the barrel and shot straight towards the Evil A.I.

A.I.
A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 31st 2012, 12:01 am

Tyuki arched her back and bent backwards in just enough time to avoid the sword's strike toward her form. She gasped in the process, her hair swirling around of her face, the ivory strands falling to relax around of her gentle features. She then curled her lips into a smirk and spun arching a kick toward AIVAS's side. Her attention was pulled away from AIVAS when Gabriel, or A.I., was hit. The bird had to be put down for safety reasons and she was hoping Gabriel could make it. Her attention stirred back when the gun in AIVAS's hand was fired off three times. Two of the bullets buried into her stomach, one just barely grazing her side. She groaned, the pain still mighty heavy despite her new tough skin. She would be bruised from that one, if her healing powers weren't activated and working their magic as she fell back onto her rump.

She arched herself to her feet and looked to Gabriel. "Got it!" She said, a pair of glittery Angel wings spreading behind of her. She leaped forward, gliding slightly before she came down, the heel of her boot coming to crash into AIVAS's forehead and to knock him down onto the ground again. She flipped backward and away from AIVAS when her foot made the connection, and then Gabriel was free to shoot, and he did. She landed in a crouched position, her eyes wide with hope for AIVAS to be disarmed and down for the count. If not? Tyuki was already standing to her feet again.

~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew October 31st 2012, 1:14 am

Azrael braces for impact, slamming his heavy legs into the ground. With one more rocket shot, he blew the blades off the the Chopper. As the rest of The Bird came speeding towards The Angel of Death, he dropped the gun and extended his arm. The chopper and Android connected, and A.I.V.A.S was sent skidding backwards, still holding on. "Is this the best you have to offer me?" the crazed robot laughed. The shots from his good counterpart came next. A few hit him in the chest and it made it harder for him to hold on. With some effort, he tossed the choper aside, and rolled aside. Only to be created by a boot from Tyuki sending him to the ground. More shots from A.I. were starting to connect and it begin to hurt. "Enough!" Azrael screamed as he pulled his sword from his trench coat in his right hand, and a handgun from his side with the left.

He fired a few blasted towards A.I. then turned his attention to Tyuki with the sword. Hacking and Slashing away at the young heroine. "You will pay for what you have done child!" Azrael took a few more swings at her before rolling to his side and taking three more shots at A.I.
Dashing at the Robot, A.I.V.A.S sent a few sword slashes Gabe's way. "You may look like me, but I assure you, you are just a fraud!" He slashed a few more times. "An imposter!" He fired his handgun 4 times at his enemy.
"You will atone for your sins!" Azrael slashed one more time before dropping his handgun.

Azrael was starting to get fed up with the fight. Two against one should be no problem for him. These two were powerful. "I am sent from God himself to slay this filth. How do they stand a chance at all?"
From his side he pulled out two of his robotic spider orbs, and tossed one Tyuki's way, before another at Gabriel. "You are going to hell. My god won't take such fakes. Such...heretics!" Azrael pulled out his other handgun and blasted a few ronds at both of his enemies. "You two have no idea what you're in for."
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 31st 2012, 2:17 am

"You had your chance." he said to Vexus in a seriously disdainful fashion."I gave you the option to get out of my way." Deathwave continued to tell her with utter spite in his voice.She could've gone off to deal with all the others.But instead she chose to stand in his way.She really left him no other choice in the matter."So be it then" he was thinking.If she had a deathwish then he would be glad to grant it.After all Victor had little to no regards for the lives of other humans.So why should he care for a damn robot.Especially for one that had been such a thorn in his side and a nuisance for his allies as well.Getting rid of this pest would be quite satisfying for him"You should have taken that opportunity." he growled at her as all the surging electricity fired out at him directly at her, aimed primarily for her head all in an attempt to destroy the machine where it stands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaning against the side of a building and peeking around the side of it Forcewave was absolutely stunned to see what he was witnessing.There was really no denying it.That was indeed Victor Roberts.That was his deceased best friend standing there.He had to admit it to himself.The guy not only looked identical to him but also talked like him and had the exact same mannerisms.He was having trouble wrapping his mind around this."Was it because of that portal?"he asked himself seemingly over and over again.Some of the people that he had seen on the news report had reminded him of people he had met before.Was that it?Were they all from another world?But then why is Victor here?And why is Elena Vexus here?Why is she talking to him?How would she even know him?He just had to figure out what was going on.

Watching from around the corner he saw a blast that resembled lightning be generated by Victor and fired at Elena Vexus.Shortly afterwards he moved out from his really not that secure hiding place.I mean it is not really a hiding place at all.He was standing on a sidewalk on what was a usually busy road in broad daylight.Kind of hard not to be seen.They just didn't notice him because he was around the corner of a building.Forcewave then dashed forward and got himself in between the two of them, his powers surging around him with intent on keeping himself protected.

No matter how much he wanted to he simply couldn't address Victor at all.It was somewhat due to the fact that his superhero identity should not even know who he was, but the main reason being he simply could not face him because of how much it was reminding him of that horrible day a few years ago.Instead he wound up addressing Elena Vexus whom he had met before and did not particularly have much of a liking for.He was looking right at her and for some odd reason she was showing absolutely no signs of recognition of him whatsoever.Now how could this be the case he wondered.Did she simply not recognize him at all?Then again she was a machine so of course her mind would work far differently than from a human's.Maybe her cybernetic mind received some damage that caused her to lose some information such as the data she possessed of him.That or it wasn't the same Elena Vexus.If his theory was correct and these invaders were from a parellel world to this one then this could be that world's version of her."Enough of this.This invasion is over.This city has suffered enough.Whatever you're up to Vexus, it's over as of now." he told her ready for whatever would happen next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deathwave had just unleashed a powerful blast of his deadly electricity upon his robotic adversary.Before he could even get a good look at what resulted from it something else caught his attention.Out of the corner of his right eye he saw somebody rush right towards them and positioned themselves between them.Looking at this newcomer he saw that it was a young man that looked to be about the same age he was.Now who could this kid be?One of this world's heroes?But how did he know vexus?By looks of things this newcomer was no fan of the robot.Victor was thinking how this could work well in his favor."I wonder if this kid will deal with her for me." he was thinking, rather hoping such a thing would come to pass.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus October 31st 2012, 5:07 pm

Heroic Elena Vexus

Vexus' eyes narrowed at Dethwave as he gave his little warning speech. She had dealt with the likes of him before and would gladly do it again if it meant saving the lives of others. She took a stance readying herself for his attack, whatever she choose to do. Her eyes widened as a powerful stream of electricity was fired out heading straight for her. Elena dove to the side and rolled narrowly avoiding the attack. The shockwave from it hitting the ground even moved her forward slightly. She looked back up at Deathwave her eyes like dagger and brought her fist high up above her knelt position. Right as she was about to bring it down to send a powerful shockwave speeding towards her new enemy when she saw another individual coming towards them. For whatever reason she seemed so oddly familiar, she just could not put her finger on it. He boldly ran in between the conflict asking them to stop. What surprised Vexus even more is that this man knew who she was. He told her that the invasion was over and he wanted to know what she was plotting. Elena in all honest had absolutely no idea what this man was talking about. When had she even been up to anything? It had always been Holocaust, or this man Deathwave who had been the scheming ones, never her.
"I don't know what invasion you're talking about, but I'm not up to anything young man. I would stand clear, that man goes by Deathwave and he is extremely dangerous... " she said standing up and motioning him to come over by her side.
"But, who are you and how do you know my name...?"
Villainous Elena Vexus

Things had started to get interesting here. Good 'ol Forcewave had showed up to the part in order to 'stop' Elena Vexus. Vexus chuckled to her real self thinking it would be hilarious to see Forcewave's reaction to a heroic Elena, sadly there was no time to watch the festivities. She needed to get back to her own dimension and fast. She then stormed forward making her way to The Empire State Building so she could head to the top and get the best view she could of this inter-dimensional rift and maybe think of a way she could get herself to the other side before these happy-go-lucky kids decided to close it on her...

Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. November 1st 2012, 10:35 pm

"Dammit!" A.I. exclaimed as his opponent dodged his rifle shot. He rolled to the side, narrowly avoiding a barrage of lasers. Running and vaulting over a car, he turned and kicked it in A.I.V.A.S.'s direction, hoping to distract him long enough to get a good shot in on his chest. Gabriel fired his rifle again and turned to check on Tyuki. She was holding her own, as usual. A.I. was happy to fight alongside her, as she was a valuable asset and a good friend. As he turned back to his enemy, Gabe was hit twice in the chest with lasers. It didn't hurt him much, but he still wouldn't allow himself to be hit much more. If his evil self was as smart as he was, there was no telling what he'd throw at them.

A.I. was ready when A.I.V.A.S. came at him with his sword, blocking the attacks with the butt of his rifle. One managed to slip through, cutting into his synthetic flesh. As synthetic blood began to ooze from the wound, A.I. jumped back to avoid another flurry of slashes. Taking a moment to lock on, A.I. fired six razors from his wrist, directed at his evil counterpart's eyes. Hopefully he'd be able to blind him for a moment or two, allowing Tyuki to get some good hits in.

A.I.V.A.S. tossed a small orb at each of the present Talons, and inside was something A.I. knew wouldn't be good. Gabriel gave the orb a kick, not strong enough to break it, but strong enough to send it back at it's creator. "You have underestimated us. You won't be able to make that mistake again." he said. Looking to Tyuki, he showed a smile and laughed. "If fighting this guy is like fighting me, I'm impressed with myself."

A.I.
A.I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 5th 2012, 11:12 pm

She arched away from the attacks defensively, her right arm raising to catch the main blow from the blade. It sliced through her suit, but barely cut into her skin. Her healing powers were activated, so it healed her instantly. And then, something took over her. She felt her skin tingle, and her eyes became wide. She would have gasped, but she couldn't. A bright glowing pair of wings spread out behind of her. Her glittery healing energy started to fade, and the wings stayed present. They were large in span, and white as snow. The pure white feathers ruffled and Tyuki's back was throbbing in pain, but the pain was soon numbed over when her healing power died down a bit, her glowing eyes becoming a bit dull in comparison to it's usual bright glow. She gasped and took only a moment to examine her new appendages, and then dashed forward toward Gabriel. "HEY!" she shouted, getting AIVAS's attention as best she could.

She jumped up and, oddly enough, her wings opened and helped her glide down to land by Gabriel. She stood her ground in front of him, her eyes becoming brighter while a field of healing energy formed around of her and her partner. She was not going to let him die, and she had never tried to heal him before, but she saw some kind of blood, and therefore, was going to heal him. Hopefully, it worked. Her wings spread out like a protective shield, curling just a bit around of her sides, but still keeping a wide girth to help conceal the wounded Gabriel. She narrowed her eyes and once she was satisfied with Gabriel's wounds, she was back into the action, charging forward with her wings folding behind of her back out of instinct. The appendages felt foreign to her, but she was somehow lighter on her feet. It was an amazing feeling.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top