The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Fury :: The Fallen Goddess I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:15 am by Cobalt

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Fury :: The Fallen Goddess I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Fury :: The Fallen Goddess I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Fury :: The Fallen Goddess I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Fury :: The Fallen Goddess I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Fury :: The Fallen Goddess I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Fury :: The Fallen Goddess I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Fury :: The Fallen Goddess I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Fury :: The Fallen Goddess I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Fury :: The Fallen Goddess I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Fury :: The Fallen Goddess I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Fury :: The Fallen Goddess I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Fury :: The Fallen Goddess I_vote_lcapFury :: The Fallen Goddess I_voting_barFury :: The Fallen Goddess I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Fury :: The Fallen Goddess I_vote_lcapFury :: The Fallen Goddess I_voting_barFury :: The Fallen Goddess I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fury :: The Fallen Goddess

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fury :: The Fallen Goddess Empty Fury :: The Fallen Goddess

Post by Ember_Fangs November 11th 2009, 4:28 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Fury
Title: Moonface
Alignment: Neutral.
Race: Nightwalker :: Fallen Goddess Form
Hair: Dark brown hair that falls to her mid back.
Eyes: Light blue/ green eyes.
Height: 5ft 6
Weight: 8 stone 4

Costume Description: Fury wears a costume consisting of a pair of leather trousers that are basically like a second skin as they mould to her perfect leg shape and hips. With them she wears thigh high black leather army boots with buckles and straps. She has a thigh holster around her left leg with a gun on the outside and a blade on the inside. From the way it is worn the dagger looks like a tiny sharp piece of metal but when draw you can see it turns into a full blade. She wears a sleeveless white top that comes down low and is held in place of the breast with an emblem of Greece. On the inside of her left wrist to her elbow there are tattoos of vines and Greek symbols. She often wears a mask that covers from the bridge of her nose and upwards. The mask is decorated with lightening and storm related symbols as well as the Greek word for fury.

Personality: Athena is a bitch to put it bluntly. She fights for herself and no-one else. She is on whoever’s side that can pay the most. She is openly cold hearted and acts like she doesn’t care. She is naturally flirtatious and seductive towards a person which often gets her what she wants. However if you get to know her she can be a very loyal and trustworthy person. She hardly lets anyone get to know her but those she does she would give her life for.

History: Athena was born a Night walker in the form of a Greek Goddess, one of the new models, the designer Gods they said: But they went wrong. When a Nightwalker becomes something, in this case Gods and Goddesses you have to have people to believe in what they were designed to be. If you had a Greek God of Love and the people believed it was his fault that men cheated, slowly and surely over time that is what would happen to him. Myths and rumours soon turn into a Gods reality. This is what happened with Athena.
She was named after the Greek Goddess Athena, Goddess of Warriors. She was Athena, Goddess of Weather and women. She made it shine when people asked for it and rain for when people wanted it. She kept the balance, made sure it was perfect; until they abused her powers. Soon people began to stop believing in the Gods, they turned to science and other things and Gods were swept under the rug and forgotten about. Soon they began arguing amongst themselves, they blamed each other. People spread lies and tales about how Gods could strike you down and would do if you said certain words or did certain things. It all became reality.
Over time it was said that the weather was a Goddess because Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman’s Scorn. It was a saying said especially out as sea when the storms raged. So Athena was created from a myth and a lie. She was the Goddess of weather and she had Fury. It soon became her nickname. She had a quick temper and wasn’t an easy one to calm down. Soon her spitefulness towards others turned the Gods against her and she was cast from the heavens.
Athena is still fed by myths, legends and beliefs. She gains her power from human’s stupidity. The more they believe in her the more power she gains. She now walks the Earth causing mayhem where it is needed and light and kindness where it is deserved. After all, did you really think the Tsunami was just a ‘natural’ disaster?

Powers:
Weather: Storms, Sunshine, Rain, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, snow etc. She can change the weather in certain places and manipulate it to her will.
Manipulation: She can manipulate women’s thoughts and feelings.
Mind Reading: She can read the minds of all women, sensing their fears and worries and wants and desires.

PowerGrid:

Fury :: The Fallen Goddess Fury_Grid

Character Image/Description:
Fury :: The Fallen Goddess ANGELINAJOLIE

Fury :: The Fallen Goddess AngelinaJolie2

Fury :: The Fallen Goddess Angelina-jolie-replaces-tom-cruise

Roleplay Sample: Athena walked down the street, determination glinting in her cold bluey green eyes. They were narrowed, sharp, like a hawk stalking her prey. And she was. She could see the man in front of her, the fat lump of lard that was called a man, more like a jerk. She answering one of her fellow woman’s prayers. This bastard has hurt her. It was a about mid day and it was quiet in the town street. Friendly people spoke to each other and nodded and smiled, shared a joke and laughed politely. She kept walking. She didn’t step around people she walked through them, bargaining them out of the way, she only had eyes for him. She pulled her gun out when she was closer. Every one screamed. The man twirled round, she feasted on the fear in his eyes as the gun was aimed at the mans bollocks.
“Shouldn’t of hurt her,” she said simply and pulled the trigger once. There was blood and a scream as she shot the guys bollocks off, quite literally. She turned on her heel then, enjoying the man’s agonising screams before she turned back round, aimed it at his heart and shot.

Last edited by Ember_Fangs on November 12th 2009, 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Fury :: The Fallen Goddess Empty Re: Fury :: The Fallen Goddess

Post by Slamfist November 11th 2009, 5:57 pm

A Fallen god or goddess seems like it would be to powerful, by name. Also doesn't make sense that a demon would be a lot stronger than you.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 11th 2009, 6:17 pm

Holy Damn she is hot as shit, don't forget to start that topic.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Fury :: The Fallen Goddess Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 11th 2009, 6:21 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fury :: The Fallen Goddess Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 11th 2009, 6:27 pm

Fury :: The Fallen Goddess Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain November 12th 2009, 12:38 am

Her energy projection is low. Meaning the powers you have are severely weakened, in order to control weather you should have something more like a four at five. Either that or it's power will be severely handicapped, EP = Power Stat.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist November 12th 2009, 2:22 am

We already established that there is a single deity, you having a fallen goddess goes against the the entire premise of this chapter and our canon idea of Heaven that was established and accepted. Her very existance as a goddess thrashes the histories for 3 already established characters.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 12th 2009, 2:50 am

How can you have angels and not gods?

And I said I'm not good at the power grid.

And she's on earth, her powers arent as powerful and especially in modern day life hardly anyone believes in gods and that anymore right?

erm how about powergrid:
Intelligence: 5
Strength: 4
Speed: 2
Durability: 3
Energy Projection: 5
Fighting Skills: 3
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist November 12th 2009, 8:59 am

We have ONE God and angels who serve him.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 November 12th 2009, 10:16 am

Ember_Fangs wrote:How can you have angels and not gods?

Slamfist wrote:We have ONE God and angels who serve him.

The site is more based on the ideals of Christianity (or Catholicism), though it may or may not represent the ideals of it's users. According to the scripture (which SHRPG has to follow), there is only one God, though he is often portrayed as a trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit). Having a fallen goddess collides with the idea of "only 1 god" that the site has already adopted. If there were other gods, it would directly contradict the teachings of the Holy Scripture, and would pretty much be calling God a liar. It's a shame that we boxed ourselves in like this when we created Sham, Xy, Az, Raide, and Cass, but it's already past the point where we could reverse it.

The easiest thing would be to just tune things a little differently. Perhaps some ancient magic (yes, the bible acknowledges magic) forgotten long ago fed upon the lies and distrust of humans, creating from their spite of the weather a being of weather incarnate: Athena. There's always "More than one way to skin a cat" when it comes to origins Smile

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 12th 2009, 11:33 am

Hmmm but she's a character from my book, I'd have to re do everything and I'm not christian and you can't deny all other faiths in the worlds. This Goddess is made from peoples beliefs mainly the greeks in which it is real. She isn't technically a REAL goddess, she is a being made up from the peoples imagination. The greeks thought up their own Greek Gods and Goddess's and this is how she is created, through peoples beliefs.

I changed it a bit, is that better in explaining what I meant?
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 12th 2009, 11:38 am

Why can't we do this, if it was thought up it is real. There is actually a belief out there that says that all the religions are true, like for the Indians Hinduism is completely right. And God, Allah and (Insert any other God here) are all different Gods but real since it is a strong belief, it exists. So Greek, Roman, and Norse Gods are all real, it would be kind of stupid to quell a character idea because we decided to make this Christian. How about since Marvel had Thor, we have many people that could come from many beliefs.

Plus she is hot as shit.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist November 12th 2009, 11:52 am

I like keil's idea. Which in extintion is tied to Ember's second. My whole deal is that: 1. We've established a one God world, 2. As a goddess, she'd need to be more powerful than Raide.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 12th 2009, 11:54 am

Mmm okay so am i approved now as she isn't really a goddess she's just been molded into one by peoples beliefs?
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 12th 2009, 12:01 pm

Yes.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: