The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Fallen Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fallen Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Fallen Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Fallen Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Fallen Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Fallen Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Fallen Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Fallen Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Fallen Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Fallen Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Fallen Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Fallen Angels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Fallen Angels - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFallen Angels - Page 2 I_voting_barFallen Angels - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Fallen Angels - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFallen Angels - Page 2 I_voting_barFallen Angels - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fallen Angels

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fallen Angels - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallen Angels

Post by Chellizard November 5th 2012, 11:12 pm

She arched away from the attacks defensively, her right arm raising to catch the main blow from the blade. It sliced through her suit, but barely cut into her skin. Her healing powers were activated, so it healed her instantly. And then, something took over her. She felt her skin tingle, and her eyes became wide. She would have gasped, but she couldn't. A bright glowing pair of wings spread out behind of her. Her glittery healing energy started to fade, and the wings stayed present. They were large in span, and white as snow. The pure white feathers ruffled and Tyuki's back was throbbing in pain, but the pain was soon numbed over when her healing power died down a bit, her glowing eyes becoming a bit dull in comparison to it's usual bright glow. She gasped and took only a moment to examine her new appendages, and then dashed forward toward Gabriel. "HEY!" she shouted, getting AIVAS's attention as best she could.

She jumped up and, oddly enough, her wings opened and helped her glide down to land by Gabriel. She stood her ground in front of him, her eyes becoming brighter while a field of healing energy formed around of her and her partner. She was not going to let him die, and she had never tried to heal him before, but she saw some kind of blood, and therefore, was going to heal him. Hopefully, it worked. Her wings spread out like a protective shield, curling just a bit around of her sides, but still keeping a wide girth to help conceal the wounded Gabriel. She narrowed her eyes and once she was satisfied with Gabriel's wounds, she was back into the action, charging forward with her wings folding behind of her back out of instinct. The appendages felt foreign to her, but she was somehow lighter on her feet. It was an amazing feeling.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew November 9th 2012, 1:12 am

First came the car. Azrael caught it in mid air and ripped it in half. However in this time A.I. was able to get a rifle shot off and drill him in the upper shoulder. Grabbing his arm A.I.V.A.S. cringed with something he had not felt in a long time, pain. "What are you?" Azrael pondered to himself as he watched the girl try something with her power. To no avail it seemed. The boy's wound was still opened. "Puny humans." A.I.V.A.S. cackled. "This is what God sent me to deal with?" He was half trying to convince himself they were weak. "I am his advocate. I am his servant. You want to see what i'm capable of?" his red eyes began to grow brighter. "I'll show you weaklings."
Dashing at Tyuki he fired a few shots of his handguns and was close enough that he knew a few would connect.
A.I. had throw his spiders back at him, however they were programmed to only attack enemies. As soon as the orb made contact with him the crawling creatures spread all over his body. One by one they dropped off him and started running for A.I. and Tyuki. "Hahahahaha!" Azrael was in disbelief A.I. would try something so foolish.
"I created them myself you imbecile. What did you think would happen."

Turning his attention back to A.I. he picked his shotgun up off the ground and fired it at him. Pumping it once more, he blasted another round towards his good counterpart. Cocking his gun a final time, he turned back to the asian woman and fired for her legs. Not wanting to waste time reloading, he pulled his own rifle off his back and began firing at the pair. The first 4 shots for A.I., the last four were Tyuki's. The gun needed to cool down now. It had overheated with the rapid fire. His sword once again activated as he dashed at the Asian once more. "Dance monkey!" Azrael said as his grin painted his face. "You die today bitch!" the android screamed slashing away at his target as if she were everything he hated.

Turning back to his counterpart, he tossed another orb of spiders his way, except at the ground in front of him. This gave him time to reload his handheld rocket and take aim for another 2 shots. "Alright mortals." A.I.V.A.S said as he rose from his cover after reloading. "Time to end this."
Firing first at the female, he watched A.I.'s face drop when he saw the rocket leave the barrel of the gun.
The explosion around her shrouded he from A.I.V.A.S so he turned his attention back to Gabe.
"Your turn!" Azrael exclaimed as he pulled the trigger and expected to see A.I.'s body disappear with the blaze.
"Goodbye you waste of oxygen." The Angel of Death said as he watched with a smile.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 9th 2012, 6:53 pm

Forcewave had originally placed himself directly between whom he was sure was Elena Vexus and and whom he knew had to somehow be his old friend Victor facing only the robot he had fought once before.Thinking this over he figured this was probably not the best idea.Even though to him this person was his lost friend Victor, it was not the exact same person.He also had no idea what this person was like either.He glanced back at him to see what he was doing.The look on Victor's face was that of an unpleasant variety.

A firm sigh left him as he listened to what Vexus said in response to him.He wanted to just disregard what she was saying but he simply could not.That thing above the empire state building and all these people made circumstances different from what he was used to.He needed answers.Otherwise he would be acting without rational knowledge of the situation at hand."You're not Elena Vexus, or the same one I've met.What, what is that thing above the Empire State Building?Who are all these people and why are they attacking the city?

Deathwave

This newcomer turned to look at him and for some reason he seemed familiar to him.Deathwave wasn't sure how this was possible.This person was clearly a resident of this world so how could he possibly consider this person as somebody he might know?He was hoping that this kid would do something about the annoying machine in his way since he seemed to both know and distrust her but it was starting to look like that would not be the case.This was starting to aggravate him so.What little patience he possessed was evaporating away.If something didn't happen soon then he would make something happen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus November 16th 2012, 3:22 pm

Heroic Elena Vexus
" I am Eena Vexus, most most likely not that one that you have come to know in this dimension. Whatever hat thing is above the Empire State Building has caused us to switch places seeing as your version of Elena is not here..."
Things were starting to come together more as she's found out more and more of what was happening. This new player seem to play for the right side here and was probably someone she needed to stick around with. Hopefully he could help her find a way to close the portal.
"Well, whoever you are I do hope you and any other comrades that you have could possibly help to shut this portal. I'm sorry Deathwave, but this conflict is going to wait so that we may be able to return to our homes... And there I can put you in your place" she said with a confident wink as she set off towards the skyscraper motioning for the new hero from this dimension to join her.
Villainous Elena Vexus
Vexus kept cursing under her breath as she plowed through the chaos to reach this building, it was times like these where she was grateful that she had created someone like Helena to get pesky bugs like these humans and low life supers out of her way. Finally making it to the building she tried to run a scan on the building's interior and was only partially successfully. She got all the information that she needed but only from the one in her own dimension, but it would have to do. The only thing that seemed to be different with this dimension is that the people's personalities had been swapped. Some fierce magic Ms. Marie had a hold of, no doubt.... But why something like this? Elena had dabbled through Marie's books and started a search for any information that she may be able to use to close this gate, however translating her magic into something scientifically possible was a tricky task and there was no way that Vexus was going to make herself susceptible to the likes of magicians by using magic.
From what she had been able to brought up it still seem that her plot to implode the worm hole still held fast. After a little bit of code finding Vexus was able to easily enter the building after the employees had taken security measure for shutting the whole place down. Simple intimidation tactics were enough to scare the humans out of her way, a couple of supers got in her way but a bullet to the stomach was satisfactory.
What is becoming of this kind these days? So weak and fragile...
Now Ms. Vexus was faced with a choice, stairs or elevator...? Se rolled her eyes as to why she was even thinking about this and got into the elevator and had it take her to the top most floor so she could get a good look at this interdimensional phenomenon...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Advancements: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. November 22nd 2012, 1:00 pm

A.I. gave a smirk as his shot connected with A.I.V.A.S.'s shoulder, watching him cringe in pain. Tyuki ran over to assist A.I., attempting to heal his wound to no avail. "I could've told you that wouldn't work. But don't worry about me, it's just a scratch." he said to her calmly. The orb that Gabriel had redirected shattered across Azrael's chest, releasing a swarm of tiny robots that would most likely devour human flesh and maybe even A.I.'s synthetic skin. "Don't let them touch you!" Gabe shouted to his teammate as he fried a large number of the mechanical parasites with his palm blaster.

As he turned his attention back to their enemy, he barely had time to throw up his arms to block a direct blast from A.I.V.A.S.'s shotgun. His forearms started oozing more synthetic blood, revealing the raw power within the shotgun. Before his evil doppelganger was able to fire again, Gabriel rolled behind a car to take cover. Quickly pulling out his medical nanobot gel, he applied a bit to his wounds, successfully stopping the bleeding. Leaning out of his cover to take another three rifle shots, he jumped back behind the car just as Azrael fired a volley from his own rifle.

Suddenly, A.I.V.A.S. tossed another orb of robot spiders, but luckily A.I. was able to blast it out of the air with one of his pistols, leaving only a few stray spiders undamaged. Before Gabriel had time to stop him, the menacing machine launched a rocket directly at Tyuki. "NO!" Gabe shouted. The explosion blocked his view of his teammate, and A.I. was unsure if Tyuki could bounce back from this one. Hopefully she'd be fine, but with the way her powers had been acting lately, anything could happen. As A.I. expected, it was now his turn for a rocket. Thinking quickly, he set his palm blaster to it's lowest setting and fired. If all went well, the blast would hopefully be able to force the rocket back into A.I.V.A.S.'s smug face.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A.I.
A.I.

Quote : I heard a rumor that A.I. was ripped. That he was shredded.

Number of posts : 93
Job : Resident Stoner of SHRPG
Humor : The Funny Kind
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard November 22nd 2012, 2:42 pm

Time to react is precious.

The clock can only tick so fast, and even if we've dissected how time works.. there just never is enough of it.

Everything stopped.

The scene was turning into a twisted macabre of blood and scrap metal. Teammates were falling to their knees. Hearts were shattering. This world, Earth, was becoming a battleground.

A soft light, a candle perhaps, was left alone in a quiet, damp room. The walls seemed to expand and retract, a glossy sheen decorating all the surfaces. The candle was just a flame, flickering slowly, the light dimming. The life within the flame was going out, and fast. This light, this life, belong to Tyuki Gold. Nightingale, or Eclipse. However you knew this girl, there was just a bit more about her that not even she knew. Her light went out, the soft flame licking sweetly for just one more breath; one more inhale of that sweet, sweet oxygen. Too bad, though. Gunshots are fatal, explosions even worse.

But wait.. is the fire.. growing? Why.. how? How can this be? The flame is growing, and becoming brighter! And hotter! So intense! The light has become so alive that the walls of it's damp, dark room cannot contain it's beautiful warm embrace! It is flourishing, spreading it's light to reach and touch others! It is.. alive.

Tyuki Gold is alive.

--

The explosion was a hiccup, and it caused Tyuki to blast backward, her form crumbling behind of her wings, and she felt her head bounce off of a piece of rubble. Everything sounded as if it were in slow motion, and the sound of gunshots brought her back to her conscious state. She then blinked away some dust and debris. She looked at her hands. They were glowing. She looked at her torso. She was glowing. Her whole form was coated from head to toe in a slim healing energy. She felt heavier, and she found out why. Her wings were spreading behind of her, and with a single pump, she was brought to her feet. She felt.. alive. Her lips trembled, and for a moment, she didn't know what to do.

She then had a moment of epiphany. A soft smile curled over her lips, and then her wings flapped, the smoke and dust clearing to give sight to herself. Fire licked the ground, the smell of burning rubber and fuel coating the asphalt. She, however, was light on her toes. She mustered up her voice, and called out to the evil doppelganger. "Hey! She bellowed, her voice stronger, confident. "What gives you the right.. to call yourself God's Messenger?" She narrowed her eyes, and without skipping a beat, dashed forward and jumped, rolling into a triple spin that ended with a scissor kick to Aivas' throat. Hopefully Gabriel was all right.

The moment Tyuki's attack clashed with the robotic male, her slim healing aura became brighter, and her wings broke her fall.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew November 25th 2012, 5:58 pm

Azrael was at wits end, an had no idea how to stop these two. No matter what he did, non of his attacks made any sort of impact. A smile formed across A.I.V.A.S's face like that of a child in a candy store. "This just makes killing you -that- much more...pleasuring...." His last word filled with dark and evil in every syllable. He simply ducked and rolled making A.I.'s rifle shots as pointless as his fighting. It was inevitable, these two would become the final victims of A.I.V.A.S. They were the final two he needed to take out to complete his master's request. The last thing he would do now was fail. Everything seemed to begin to unfold once the rocket and Gabriel's blaster made contact. Silence fell for a split second, and it felt the whole world went stopped. The next noise was the explosion that sent The Angel of Death hurdling backwards.

As he struggled to mask it to his feet the world was blurry to him. After one step, Azrael collided with the asphalt and felt it's cool surface against his face. The blast had messed with his visual settings and his two targets became 4. Slowly but surely he made it his feet again. The young heroine had sprouted wings from her back.
"This was not in the report!" quickly A.I.V.A.S's worries left him when she mentioned his place as the Angel of Death. "What gives me the right is god himself sent me, you heretic." A.I.V.A.S cackled. As the young woman attacked, Azrael ducked and then used his right forearm to block the scissor kick." As he went to reach into his jacket with his left arm his eyes widened,and he looked down to see an empty space where a limb used to be.
Wires hung out of the empty socket, and sparks began to discharge from the once soft patch of skin.
"WHAT IS THIS?" Azrael boomed as he collapsed and grabbed where his arm was missing.
"I am an Angel! I am the messenger of god!"

The evil android had discovered a truth that shattered his world completely.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 25th 2012, 6:58 pm

Deathwave

Deathwave had heard enough.Just enough.This was taking up far too much of his time and now it was looking like this supposed hero of this realm was not going to deal with the annoying robot for him."So be it then." he thought.Since it was looking like he would simply have to deal with them both by himself he would do just that.Massive amounts of electricity suddenly surged through him.More than he used normally.He was determined to destroy them both with one mighty blast of electrical fury.The demand made by Vexus for him to return to a dimension that had nothing more to present to him had brought this out.In less than a second after she had made that demand he unleashed the electrical blast upon her.It was fired around the sides of the newcomer so she wouldn't notice it until after it had passed around him and moving at a faster rate than his usual attacks.

Forcewave

Forcewave had just had the reasons for what was happening explained to him at last.Now he knew what was going on here.All these attackers were from an alternate dimension.One where those who were heroes here were villains and apparently they had destroyed civilization in their own universe.That being the case this vexus he was seeing was a protector in that universe.And this Victor was not his friend after all.Just an alternate version and based on what was being said not a good one.As these thoughts passed through his mind electricity surged past him and directly towards vexus.He could feel the effects of it without it even touching him.In an instant he turned around and fired directly at Victor a blast that was alot more powerful that he intended it to be.It sort of shot out of him due to the distress of the situation.The energy hit Victor right in his chest and sent him backwards into and through the window of a building.Forcewave immediately took off and ran into the building after him.

Deathwave

After having fired off a powerful blast of electricity he suddenly got him by something and sent flying into a building.He was now laying on the ground, broken glass scattered all around him but otherwise fine.He quickly got back to his feet and saw that the young man had entered into the building after him."Brave kid aren't you?" he asked condescendingly."Then again you do hide behind a mask." he said menacingly as another blast of electricity was fired at the kid and he immediately charged behind it.

Forcewave

He entered the building after Victor to check up on him, still concerned even though he was thinking that Victor was evil simply due to past feelings only to get attacked by him.He managed to block the electricity just barely in time only to be brought to the ground by him.The two were now struggling on the ground as Deathwave continously attempted to either demask him or kill him somehow.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus November 26th 2012, 1:23 am

Heroic Elena Vexus
Vexus heard the sound of the energy tearing through the air, being made mostly of metal she used her conductive abilities to her advantage and brought the electricity in. Not wasting a moment she directed the flow away from her core and out from her arms releasing it back into the air from her fingertips. The electricity tore through the ground and near by structures as it was forced from Elena's being. Her entire body was literally steaming from the massive amount of energy she had just taken in and her systems could not handle it even for the small amount of time she had hold of it. Vexus fell to her knees and then to the ground as her systems temporarily shut down from the overload. Though 'unconscious' she could still hear the action happening before her. It sounded as if Deathwave had taken a hit, meaning that the hero she had been working with was fighting back. There was a little more commotion, but Deathwave did not see to be paying any mind to her. Whatever was happening he was determined to take care of the hero first.
A few moments later Elena's systems switched back on and she quickly stood up and assessed the situation. Her recent partner was down, she knew that Deathwave's electrical attacks were nasty but she didn't think that he would be able to knock down the hero so quickly. As fast as she could Vexus sprinted up to the scene and pulled the hero from Deathwave's reach and threw him a few dozen feet away. She was confident that he would be able to catch himself.
"I really hope you didn't think it would be that easy..."
And with that Elena deliverer an earth shattering punch to the center of his gut, aiming to harm if not kill him and send him flying away from the two of them hopefully buying some time to get closer to the portal.

Villanious Elena Vexus
Arriving at the top of the tower the wind was blowing fiercely, she was recording speeds that could be equal to a powerful hurricane. Keeping her center low she moved out from the elevator to take a closer look. A lot of the building had been heavily damaged from this portal, parts were still even being sucked up into the event horizon. As she approached she felt a strange force pulling her closer to the void's entrance, the more she tried to keep herself teathered to the roof the less success she was having. This was not looking well as she was lifted off of the roof and instantaneously vanished. Traveling through this split in reality was... painful. Vexus had not felt pain like this in at least a century, the most bizarre part was she had no pain receptors on her body considering she was fully mechanical. How she was even staying connected to her robotic clone while it was being torn, warped, and twisted was a scientific impossibility. Though the laws of reality finally caught up with them as the ground literally appeared out of no where. The sudden re-materialization of the clone must have temporarily severed the link, back at the quantum computer base Vexus was trying to triangulate the signal that the clone body gave off, it would have been easier if her lst recorded location wasn't out side of this universe.
After a few minutes of searching she miraculously was able to find the body, and to her surprise it was a few blocks away from the Empire State Building where. According to the scans she was back in her original dimension as well. Once the connection was reestablished she got to her feet and scanned the area, but the first thing she saw was nothing she could have prepared for. Standing off in the distance was an individual with mid-back length right pink hair, violet stockings, black heels with a pink sole and a white blazer.
"...Im-Impossible!"

Advancements: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by A.I. November 29th 2012, 7:32 pm

A.I. was lucky. When A.I.V.A.S.'s rocket connected with his blast, he was close enough to cover to jump behind it before the full blast hit. Unfortunately, the car wasn't sufficient enough cover, and was sent hurtling backwards, taking Gabriel with it. As the dust settled, Gabe stood up, brushing himself off. His coat was torn in multiple places, and his synthetic skin showed a lot of bruising. As he regained composure, he saw that his counterattack was successful. His opponent's arm was gone, in its place were wires spewing sparks.

Azrael screamed in denial. He was cracking, just as A.I. had expected. All it took was some visible damage to prove to the 'angel" that he was in fact an android. With A.I.V.A.S. on his knees and grabbing his arm, A.I. had an open shot. "Now you finally see. You're no angel. You're a machine, just like me. But we're not the same." he said before firing his rifle at the damaged robot. "You are a pawn in Holocaust's sick game. You think this was some sort of divine mission? All you've done is murder innocents and cause chaos." Gabriel fired another shot at his battered foe. "You don't deserve to call yourself an android. You are a weapon. A tool for slaughter, and nothing more." He dashed towards the demolished car and kicked it, sending it flying towards A.I.V.A.S.

A.I.
A.I.

Quote : I heard a rumor that A.I. was ripped. That he was shredded.

Number of posts : 93
Job : Resident Stoner of SHRPG
Humor : The Funny Kind
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 7th 2012, 8:05 am

Tyuki was going to rise her fists up clasped together and bring them down onto the robots head, but instead, she took a step back. Her wings stretched and ruffled and then folded behind of her. The massive feathery appendages mocked the robotic villain while her eyes narrowed. She had nothing else to do. She did not want to end his life, or destroy what was left of him. So, instead, she stepped back and looked to Gabriel. She gave him a look that spoke a thousand words, but had only one real meaning: what do we do with him? She licked her lips, and allowed for her healing energy to calm down a bit. Her hair became black, her eyes their bright green. The wings, however, stayed put.

When Gabriel dashed forward to kick the car toward AIVAS, Tyuki put herself in between the car and the villain. With her arms barred, she closed her eyes and her wings opened and pumped a few times to keep her momentum going. The matched momentum completely stopped the car, but Tyuki's form slid back toward the evil robot. Before he could do anything, She turned and kicked him in the chest and then slammed her heel down, making him bend backward. "No, A.I... we won't stoop to his level. We won't kill him. We can, however, lock him up. There's no need to give this son of a bitch the satisfaction of an easy death.." She narrowed her eyes down at him, her wings arching and spreading opened to cast a heavy shadow on the robot villain.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum