The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pleasant Point
What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_vote_lcapWhat happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_voting_barWhat happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_vote_lcapWhat happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_voting_barWhat happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] I_vote_rcap 
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] Empty What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos]

Post by Corra March 26th 2012, 9:54 pm

Corra stood staring off into space, her flawless grey skin basking in the shine of the high noon sun and her amethyst eyes taking in the puffy white clouds drifting through the pale blue sky. Up above the world seemed at peace with itself, there was no corruption or evil; only night and day, sun and moon, clouds and stars, all forever intertwining with each other in a rotating dance. Around and around they all twirled to no end, stumbling over the horizon each dusk and dawn only to rise once more to continue their hopeless tango.

The staggering beauty smiled sweetly to herself and brought her vision back to the ground level, her lips suddenly twisting in a malicious grin. This scene was more like it.

She stood at the epicenter of a finished massacre, dead bodies and their disassembled parts lay scattered over the streets of Brazil, some of them set aflame by purple and black fire that seemed to come to life as it swayed in the wind. The most obscene part about the bodies, however, was not their mutilation but the stench that rose from each of them; every body looked and smelled as though they had been dead for weeks already, yet there was a pool of crimson beneath her boots that could start a flood.

Another bit of evidence that she hadn't just stumbled into this atrocious nightmare of sadism, was the scythe clasped in her right hand dripping in blood and the stains splattered across her revealing outfit. As if to prove her more guilty of this crime, the head of a man dangling from a taxi cab suddenly snapped off the lump of flesh holding it to the torso, and with a sickening splash it hit the ground and rolled to her foot before stopping. Instantly she looked down, a psychotic grin painting her otherwise beautiful face, and picked it up curiously. The eyes of the victim were wide open, expressing his last emotions of terror before her scythe had cut clean through his waist and then partially through his neck. "There there now, the game is over Lovely, no need to be a sore loser about it!" She told the head before chuckling at her joke and tossing the skull over her shoulder where it hit another car and split in half with a nauseating crack splat.

Corra heard the beginning of sirens in the distance and turned her head towards the noises, her lips curling over in a mocking pout while her purple eyes beamed mischievously. "Humpty Dumpty did you call for help? How could you! !" She asked the bashed head from where she stood, "I hear the kings men coming...but I don't think they'll be able to put you back together again! Nice try though." She added childishly as she spun her blade in a wide arching circle, seemingly unaffected by the approaching police.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] Morgan10

Corra Stats:

NPC stats:
Corra
Corra

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-02-14

Back to top Go down

What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] Empty Re: What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos]

Post by Hana Saku March 27th 2012, 11:58 am

While the slaughter was going on, the Big Bad Chaos was skulking along the country, deciding that he needed a vacation. So, he quickly got himself a plane ticket to anywhere and hauled ass out of the US of A. He had no idea what country he was in but he didn't care. All he knew was that he would have some fresh victims to bring about the tasty fear that comes with his awesome presences. He picked up the delicious coppery smell of blood, not because he had a sensitive sense of smell but because the scent of blood was so thick. He followed after it to come across a creature of some kind standing over the corpses of some dead squishies. His mouth twisted into an ugly, sharp-toothed smile, his teeth dripping with green saliva as he proceeded to clap his clawed, webbed hands together slowly in a dramatic manner, slowly coming out of the shadows to reveal his mutant form, his tentacles waving and flailing about in a wild, crazed manner. He didn't get to see how she killed them but anyone who killed worthless was OK in his book. The fact that this creature was hot as hell and obviously somewhat crazy just improved the image.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos] Empty Re: What happens when Chaos meets chaos? [Invite only; Corra and Chaos]

Post by Corra March 27th 2012, 6:23 pm

Corra suddenly heard slowclapping join in with the symphony of sirens approaching from what sounded now like only a few streets away. Her purple eyes darted in a crazed manner towards the new sound, scythe instantly clasped in both hands and feet splayed in a professional manner, ready to take action with the deadly weapon if necessary.

What she saw, however, was not anything like what she expected to behold. Standing at the mouth of a narrow cobblestone alley between two small buildings was a creature unlike any she'd ever seen before. It was entirely black, darker even than her own opaque grey flesh, with wildly flying tentacles slapping at the wind. The maw of the beast was bestowed with many needle sharp fangs that dripped green goo into her blood bath, mingling with it to create a disgusting combination of color and odor. Green, glowing eyes of abnormal shape seemed to stare out at her with childish amusement, clearly enjoying the massacre more than disapproving.

The woman stared at him for a moment, bewildered by this creature she could not wrap her mind around. It actually almost had a humanoid structure passed the obscured flesh, abhorrent head, and mutated parts, she'd even venture to say he looked...male? Amethyst hues, flashing with psychotic fascination, scrutinized him up and down as the first cruiser pulled up several yards away. The officer behind the wheel opened his door and shouted from behind it; she could hear the hammer of his firearm click but it was joined by his gagging, the rancid smell of rotting flesh was obviously bothering his senses. Despite her amusement of this, however, she ignored the man completely and took a curious step towards the beast, it had been clapping so obviously it was of some sort of intelligence.

"What the hell are you?" She asked, returning to spinning her scythe in an idle circle, but this time one of the unique purple feathers latched on to the nape of the blade, fell. Instantly the weapon quivered in her hands and transformed before everyone's eyes, shifting it's form into a morbid looking bow. A purple and black flame appeared over her hand at the center of the shaft and elongated until an arrow made entirely out of this fire was created already knocked into the bow and ready to launch the moment she pulled back the string.

From behind her, more police drove next to their comrade and a megaphone was brought out this time. They offered her a second verbal warning before more hammers clicked back, there must have been at least 15 officers with loaded pistols ready to shoot now. Still she didn't even give them the time of day to look over her shoulder. "Well out with it." She told the monster.

Corra Stats:

NPC stats:
Corra
Corra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 27th 2012, 7:30 pm

He grinned at her in response to her almost bewildered question, his scaly lips seeming to stretch around to the back of his head, smiling an absolutely crazed, psychotic grin as he chuckled quietly to himself. Instead of answering her, he merely listened to the cops. The cops asking them to come out and surrender then caused Chaos to do something that would chill even the most hardened evildoer right to the bone. He laughed, bursting out into hysterics as his voice took on a high-pitched, glass-shattering, shrieking like pitch as he cackled insanely like a mad clown. Deciding to humor her, he gave her a mocking bow and blew her a kiss. "Me? The name's Chaos, I am a mutant and I am the Big Bad, because I am the Biggest of the Big and the Baddest of the Bad" he said in his shrieking, high-pitched voice of his, ignoring the cops completely.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahnah March 27th 2012, 8:47 pm

ooc: Sorry wrong profile @_@

Last edited by Azmara on March 27th 2012, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lahnah
Lahnah

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Corra March 27th 2012, 8:48 pm

Corra nearly dropped her bow with the enchanted arrow of purple fire when the creature screeched. It took her a moment to figure out that he wasn't howling but in fact laughing, at what she wasn't sure, but then that didn't matter, what did matter though was getting him to stop. Wincing she begrudgingly brought her bow slightly over her head and back down, pulling the string taut and aiming it sharply at the producer of the uncouth noise. But before she could launch her volley of bacterial flame arrows, he ceased and stared at her with those bizarre green eyes as he spoke.

The voice that came forth from those repugnant lips was not all what she expected, it wasn't deep or slithering, but shrill and irritating at best; her own mouth even twitched in distaste for a moment. He made a mocking gesture of courtliness and blew her a kiss obscured by his overly exaggerated set of saliva sodden fangs, and she had half a mind to shoot him anyways, but resisted the unsettling urge. Who knew, he could have been of some use to her, and he obviously found her attractive or he wouldn't have made such silly gestures.

It was brought to her attention finally that most of the officers hadn't shot at them yet because all of them were still fumbling around under their cars looking for their firearms, which apparently were dropped during the unearthly horrid cackle of this Chaos character. Once they were all settled again, save for their dignity, the first bullets were fired.

Corra turned her head irritably, her psychotic purple eyes glaring wrathfully in their direction. They missed at first and she simultaneously let fly three arrows, watching them as they wizzed through the air like purple and black streaks of doom. Two of them buried themselves a foot deep into the chest of one man and one woman and the third missile missed its target and vanished in a cloud of miasma. Instantly the arrows that struck their victims set aflame and the officers warped into piles of grey decaying flesh before releasing some agonized gags and dieing. The black from the flames ate at their bodies rapidly, causing them to rot from the inside out and discharge a foul aroma like the other corpses of her previous kills.

The pestilence mage laughed her own maniacal chortle and returned her attention to Chaos as the officers remaining fled the scene on foot or by cruiser. "Pathetic aren't they? Can't even finish a good game just cause they're losing..." She stated, suddenly in good spirits.

Corra Stats:

NPC stats:
Corra
Corra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 27th 2012, 9:05 pm

Chaos's lips twitched in amusement as she easily dealt with some of the cops. His eyes grew a bit wide as the arrows seemed to cause the cops to rapidly decay and be set on fire. That was a new sight for him, and he's seen a lot of things, what with him being in the criminal game for all the 50 years of his life. His ghoullish eyes lit up in psychotic, childish, hyperactive amusement as she commented on the police. He nodded his eyes and decided to step into the line of bullets. He barely even felt them and decided to play around with the cops. He took one of his tentacles and started playing jump rope with it. "Come on, quit being boring squishies. Look what you've made me resort to. I've seen some twisted things in my life but making me resort to jumping rope? Now that is just inhumane" he said in one of those mocking, talking-to-a-baby like manner of speech as he laughed at his own joke in his glass-shattering voice as the bullets impacted against him as he proceeded to skip rope. He was obviously a very easily entertained creature.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Corra March 27th 2012, 9:31 pm

Corra watched as some of the fleeing police suddenly realized what they were doing and turned back around, perhaps they were more concerned about being sent to prison for running, than losing their lives. Some humans were just too bent on honor and good morals, honestly it made her sick to her stomach, especially because she knew it was just an act. Every living thing was evil, there was no escape from this nature, and thus every intelligent life form would simply have to parish. She'd been ever so generous as to except this challenge and had been working on bringing about the apocalypse since she'd been brought back to life.

More bullets wizzed passed her as the officers slowly came running back towards them, firing in hysterical hope that something would penetrate one of them. The zombie woman took a bullet to the heart region and flinched but she did not keel over and die, nor did she even bleed, she simply stood there and right before everyone pulled the metal piece out of her chest and flicked it away like a bread crumb. "If only you had hit higher Lovelies." She said, grinning like the Chester Cat after telling a riddle.

But before she could say another word, Chaos slipped out of the last remaining shadows cast over his hideous body and into the middle of the street. Bullets pelted him despite the startled silence that had ensued watching Corra pluck out the projectile like she was picking her teeth and not her rib cage. Just like her, he barely flinched, but he did something no one in their right mind expected. One of his long tentacles wormed its way out of air and he began maneuvering it to play jump rope. The mortals were not the only ones baffled, Corra too, watched in flummoxed irritation.

When he mocked them and continued to jump she hesitantly turned her gaze from the childish monstrosity an let fly another torrent of flaming arrows and this time all three of them sunk into the chests of her targets, sending the victims screaming in fear as they began to rot rapidly. In a matter of seconds they all fell face first to the pavement, dead, and the others warily backed up once more. One shouted something in Spanish that Corra couldn't quite catch over Chaos' trying laughter, but she supposed it was "Retroceso rápido!" (Retreat quick!)

"If you want your kills you better do it now, their gonna run." She begrudgingly told the beastly mutant, though she wasn't sure why she took a sudden interest in letting him take the humans out. Perhaps something in her thought it was best to earn the trust of this creature, that he could later come in great use to her if she had his alliance.

Corra Stats:

NPC stats:
Corra
Corra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 27th 2012, 9:56 pm

He tsked at them as he quickly used his impressive strength and speed to block the escaping cops exit strategy. "Just where do you think you're all going? Come on, it's sing along time. Let's start with an old favorite" he hissed at them in a joyful manner as he flexed his claws. "Chaos in the morning, Chaos in the evening, Chaos at suppertime. When your mind is freaking unstable? You can have Chaos anytime" he sang in that out-of-tune shrieking voice of his in such a way that this time, some of the nearby glass did shatter as he acrobatically spun, twisted, flipped and cartwheeled around the cops as he sliced through them with his clawed hands and feet. Once they all hit the ground, dead as chopped wood, he clapped his hands as if to get rid of imaginary dust. "Hm, maybe I should have started it off with a magic trick. Maybe I could have done the good ole 'say the assistant in half and put them back together' trick but it's against my nature to do the latter half" he joked to himself as he cackled and laughed at his own joke.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Corra March 31st 2012, 4:02 pm

Corra tilted her head and watched in sadistic pleasure as the creature suddenly leaped into action, striking down the surviving mortals like insects. He didn't seem effected by the bullets flying at him either, which only impressed her further, yes this mutant thing would make for a great ally indeed. A malevolent smile adorned her black lips, twisting her face in a fashion that no one could mistake as anything but truly insane.

When Chaos was finished killing his victims and silence ensued like a bad omen, the grey elf allowed another feather to drop off the bow in her slender fingers, her eyes constantly on the monster even as it disintegrated in a cloud of purple dust and her weapon became a dagger. Her smile never wavered as she effortlessly dropped the blade in the small scabbard on her right thigh and licked her lips at him as though he was a hunk of meat at dinner time. "Impressive skills there, handsome." She flirted cunningly then added, "The name is Corra, Death's Apprentice and future bringer of the apocalypse." It wasn't like her to typically state her goals but he didn't seem like someone who would take into consideration that this would mean his death as well, if anything she expected he'd be ecstatic to think that she thought he was handsome.

Corra Stats:

NPC stats:
Corra
Corra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 1st 2012, 10:44 am

Chaos grinned and patted himself on the back for a job well done with exterminating the lowly squishies. Once he was done with his mini-celebration, he turned to Corra and grinned at her as she introduced herself and talked about her goal. His eyes lit up when she licked her lips at him and called him handsome. What really captured his attention, however, was that she said she wanted to bring about the apocalypse. That was a goal that was quite similar to his own. His creepy, ugly grin only grew wider as he started chuckling evilly to himself. "The apocalypse, huh? Well, that is eerily similar to my own goal. My goal is to eliminate fear and I do that by killing all that which can feel fear. After all, you can't feel fear if you're dead, now can you?" he said as he burst out laughing hysterically at his own joke/question, as if he just heard the greatest joke ever told in his life. He couldn't help it though, since he thought his goal was completely awesome.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Corra April 2nd 2012, 9:12 pm

Corra grinned at him and sauntered flirtatiously over to him as he spoke, her five inch armored kitten heels clacking on the cement with the occasional splishing sound of blood in a pothole. As she neared him she looked him straight in the eyes with her own insane purple hues flashing mischievously, "Fear is a vile thing Lovely, but so is evil...I will destroy all that is malicious in this world, and with evil gone, the world will be at peace. The fear, too, will be eliminated." She told him, that evergreen smile still plastered on her black lips. Suddenly, however, she leaned her sinfully beautiful face into his abhorrently ugly one and whispered kittenishly, "I guess it's lucky for me I feel no fear...I would hate to miss out on knowing the Big Bad...or should I just say the Big." Unsure if he'd catch her meaning, cheesy as it was, she licked her lips and winked at him, then backed away and put her hands on her hips, looking around at the destruction she'd caused earlier with grim satisfaction. "80 points for me 0 points for my Lovelies, it's almost no fun that I keep winning!" Corra pouted mockingly to the block of mutilated corpses.

Corra Stats:

NPC stats:
Corra
Corra

Back to top Go down

Post by Corra June 5th 2012, 11:08 pm

(Thread is Dead)

Corra Stats:

NPC stats:
Corra
Corra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum