The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The  Lone Bird. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The  Lone Bird. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The  Lone Bird. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
The  Lone Bird. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The  Lone Bird. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The  Lone Bird. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The  Lone Bird. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The  Lone Bird. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The  Lone Bird. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The  Lone Bird. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The  Lone Bird. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The  Lone Bird. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The  Lone Bird. - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe  Lone Bird. - Page 7 I_voting_barThe  Lone Bird. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Lone Bird.

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The  Lone Bird. - Page 7 Empty Re: The Lone Bird.

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 22nd 2012, 9:44 pm

Later . . .

Essa knew her boyfriend had to leave for work, but she was too tired to say much too him. As he got up to go get dressed and what not, she held him tightly and leaned over to kiss him. "I'll probably be asleep when you get home . . . So have fun, I guess." She told him drowsily as she curled up in the blankets.

ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 22nd 2012, 9:50 pm

Victor got up of the bed breathing heavily. He started putting on his Nightraven costume and waited to put on his eye mask. He kissed Essa lightly back and held her tight looking into her eyes. "That is fine and do not worry I will come back in one piece." Victor jumped over the bed to the window and opened it. He put on his eye mask, and jumped out of the window into the darkness becoming the vigilante Nightraven. He made his way through New York city taking out several little gangs,rapists, and stopping a murder. As morning almost came he returned to Essa's window where he sat there on the sill of it looking at the sunrise as he took off his eye mask."That was a long night.." He said to himself quietly trying not to wake Essa up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christopher "Agent Nine" Ronin//James "Agent Twelve" Blade
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 22nd 2012, 10:23 pm

Yawning as her alarm began to beep, she lazily reached over and turned it off. "Shit . . . Its bright, close the windows . . ." She complained, slowly opening her eyes and then smiling a bit as she saw him. "Well, good morning, Victor . . ."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
The  Lone Bird. - Page 7 Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 23rd 2012, 10:04 pm

Victor turned around as he heard Essa's voice almost startling him. "Sorry about that...I like to see the sunrise when I get home from work. Buenos Dias Novia." Victor climbed through the window taking off his costume once he got in the room. He got into the bed with Essa kissing her forehead before passing out into slumber.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 5:58 pm

A few months later, Essa was just walking in from work to take a shower and then go have some time with her boyfriend. "Victor? Hey hun, Im home!"
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 25th 2012, 6:01 pm

Victor had been in the bedroom putting the finally details on something special for Essa. They had been dating a few months now and he thought it might have been time for them to take the next step. Victor had finished putting the roses into a heart and lighting the candles as he heard Essa come in. "Hey babe, in the bedroom...can you come back here for a moment?" Victor went into his pocket and pulled out a ring and held it in his hands behind his back as he waited for her.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 6:06 pm

Thinking nothing of anything, Essa quickly took her boots up and then headed to her room. "What's--" Blinking, she glanced around the room curiously and quite surprised. "Is . . . it our anneversary and i forgot again . . .? Shit."
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 25th 2012, 6:18 pm

"No its not. We have been dating for awhile now. I think that it is maybe time we take the next step in our relationship." Victor got down to one knee, trying to control his breathing. His heart began to beat almost right out of his chest knowing what he was about to do. Victor had fallen in love with this girl and hoped she felt the same way. Victor looked up at her smiling as he pulled a small case from behind his back. He opened the case at her revealing a engagement ring. He had been working a lot during the day to pay for this ring; he could only hope that she would say yes to him. If she did not then, he did not know what to do anymore. Victor cleared his throat twice to make sure everything he wanted to say would come out like he wanted it to. "Essa, you have been my rose,my sun, just my everything these past couple of months. When you became my girlfriend you made me the happiest man there was, but now I want to make you more than my girlfriend. Essemeralda will you take my hand in marriage? Victor took his left arm and wiped the sweat from his forehead; he took deep breaths to slow down his heart beat. He looked back up at her, waiting for her reply to his question. He just hoped that these past few months he had shown her that he was worthy to be her husband and that she was worthy to be his wife.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 25th 2012, 6:26 pm

Essa for many moments had no clue how to reply . . . She was shocked to silence and her usually loud and vivacious personality was completely gone momentarily--But it wasn't bad. She was stunned joyfully. She never expected a proposal and didn't mind--but this was a wonderful surprise. " . . . Victor . . . Yes . . .I-i . . . " Rushing forward, she hugged him tightly and buried her face into his shoulder. "I'd love that . . . . "
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 25th 2012, 6:31 pm

"Muy Bien!" Victor let a tear fall from his eye out of joy. He wanted to say more words but did not know what else to say. Every happy emotion he felt was let out in that one tear. He just put a ring on the finger of the girl that he loved, actually loved. Victor hugged her tightly back and kissed her on her cheek. He stood to his feet with her and laid her on the bed. "I love you.." Victor whispered in his ear as those were the only words he could out, after all the other ones that wanted to come out.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 25th 2012, 6:34 pm

"And I love you too, Victor . . . " She smiled, hugging him close and sighing contently. "I wasnt expecting this, but its a nice surprise."

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 25th 2012, 6:51 pm

"Yes it is." Victor waved his hand slightly above them blowing out the candles leaving them in darkness. He showed her appreciation that night.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 28th 2012, 10:46 pm

Within the next few weeks, Essa was planning a lot for the wedding amd also telling her teammates about it non-stop. As she stopped by the resturant to drop off some paperwork to her fiance, Essa glanced at her ring and grinned a bit. "Victor? Hey, hun, I'm giving up sex for Lent. Big catholic here, you know." She told him cheekily, kissing him on the cheek and setting the papers down to call a greeting to the staff.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 29th 2012, 5:55 pm

Victor had been working in the restaurant, mostly in the office typing up some papers. He looked up as Essa walked in with some paperwork for him to fill out. "That is fine I understand, I am more Baptist then Catholic hope that does not serve as a problem." Victor smiled at her kiss and picked up the paperwork. He looked over it quickly before setting it down. He then went back to the typing his paperwork. While Essa was still in earshot he yelled something to her. "Tell Nick who has blonde hair that he can get off early tonight."

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 29th 2012, 7:47 pm

"I was just joking, bae." She grinned lightly. "I gave up being a bitch to my teammates." Snickering, she turned and went to find 'Nick'. "Hey, kid, Victor said you're off early for the night. 'Kay?"

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin March 2nd 2012, 9:59 pm

"I would hope so babe. I need to type up one last thing and I am on my way out for the night." Victor finished typing his vows and closed down his laptop. He hoped that she would like what he wrote because it came from his heart. Victor stood up from behind his desk and walked around from behind it and headed towards where Essa is. As he passed her he whispered something only for her to her. "I am ready for some loving before we can't see each other one day before the wedding." Victor ran his finger down her jawline before walking out the restaurant.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top