The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The  Lone Bird. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The  Lone Bird. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The  Lone Bird. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
The  Lone Bird. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The  Lone Bird. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The  Lone Bird. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The  Lone Bird. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The  Lone Bird. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The  Lone Bird. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The  Lone Bird. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The  Lone Bird. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The  Lone Bird. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The  Lone Bird. - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe  Lone Bird. - Page 5 I_voting_barThe  Lone Bird. - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Lone Bird.

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The  Lone Bird. - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lone Bird.

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 20th 2012, 11:44 pm

When she exited her bathroom, she had her long hair fish-tail braided neatly, and was simply wearing some blue skinny jeans, and a tank top. "Well, I'm off to shop. You could join me and help me with my under wear choosing. Or you could nap if you'll be busy tonight. Your choice, dear."

ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 20th 2012, 11:57 pm

"You look beautiful Essa. I think I will join you, I always stay awake before work." Victor went to the couch and grabbed his hoodie. He put on his jordans and opened the door for her. "After you my lady."

((Going to bed I will post in the a.m.))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christopher "Agent Nine" Ronin//James "Agent Twelve" Blade
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 21st 2012, 9:03 am

As Essa drove and talked to her new boyfriend, even her stronghearted, loner spirit couldn't deny how nice it felt to hve someone to trust in and talk to . . . Once they reached the lingerie store, she chuckled slightly and got out of the car. "Let's go..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
The  Lone Bird. - Page 5 Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 21st 2012, 5:14 pm

Victor leaned back in the seat as she drove. He enjoyed talking to Essa, it was nice to have somebody else to talk to besides his mom occasionally. Once they reached the lingerie store Victor got out behind her smiling. "Yay padre gets to watch his novia pick out something sexy. Me gusta..I like."

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 21st 2012, 6:02 pm

"Keep up that cheeky ass attitude and you won't." She replied in a joking manner, nudging him with an elbow as she locked her car. "I know what I need, so it'll be quicker than you probably expected."

{(Crappy reply is crappy -_-)}

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 21st 2012, 6:07 pm

"Oh really now?" Victor laughed. He knew that women took longer to shop then men because they always needed something that fitted them perfectly. He did not mind waiting because she was definitely worth waiting for. Victor walked up to the store doors and held them open for her. "That is what all women say by the way."

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 21st 2012, 6:20 pm

"I know. I tend to keep myself away from stererotypes about women, but yes, I do take awhile to shop--Dont judge me." Rolling with her eyes with an uncharacteristic chuckle, she sauntered into the store. Seeing the usual ladies there that greeted her, she responded back with a little hello before going over to her friend that worked there. "Hello, Ess. Long work week, dear?" "Yeah, you wouldn't believe the shit I've seen this week. Plus I got a boyfriend, so I guess the week was alright though." "Ah, a boyfriend, hm . . . ?" And with that, the woman was by Victor, sizing him up and walking around him. "I approve, hun. Very nice looking. Careful, the other ladies may want him." "Mary, do you honestly think any girl would TRY to get passed me . . . ?" "Hm, good point, sweetie. Alright, well ,I've got some things for you to try on."

"I'll be right back, Victor. Mary's always got things ready for me. It's a girl thing . . . Let me go try some things on . . . "

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 21st 2012, 6:58 pm

"Hey its all good senorita,I take some time myself."Victor walked in behind her, he looked around at the lingerie shop seeing many different outfits. He walked with Essa as she talked to her friends and they sized him up and talked about him to his face. He did not mind because he was kind of used to it by now. "Babe take your time, I will look around while you do your thang." Victor walked around till his phone began ringing in his pocket. He picked up his phone and answered it."Yes this is him....Hola Tia....muy bien....Si los siento.....Lo puedo ver hoy en día después de que me hace ir de compras. No problemo...Te amo." Victor hung up the phone and walked around the store while he waited for Essa.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 21st 2012, 7:14 pm

When the two women exited, Essa had her things paid for and had a pink bag in hand. "Alright, got some things I think you'll like, Victor. Thanks Mary!" "Anytime, honey!" Taking Victors hand, she headed out. "Anything you wanted to do today, hun?"

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 21st 2012, 7:31 pm

"Oh goodie,but you are not going to be where them for long." Victor followed after Essa waving at the people as he left. "I have to go check out the restaurant and make sure things are okay there while my aunt prepares my uncle's funeral we are not going to. Essa did I wear a condom when we you know uhm did it?" Victor asked this because he could not remember himself.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 21st 2012, 7:52 pm

" Uh . . . . I dunno, I THINK so, but Im not certain." She admitted, sitting down in her car and starting it. "C'mon, tell me where the resutrant is so we can get this done . . . "

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 21st 2012, 8:03 pm

"That is good I guess." Victor got in the car and pulled out his phone pulling up the gps app on his phone. He clicked something on the screen before it showed directions on to how to get to the resturant. "Its on 105th Street and Maine."

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 21st 2012, 8:18 pm

Nodding, she took a turn and continued driving straight for several miinutes. "So, you own the full resturant now? That's pretty cool . . . I've never really owned anything in my life, so congrats to you."

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 21st 2012, 8:43 pm

"Yeah I do...you own me until you do not want me anymore. But gracias novia." Victor looked out the window while he spoke as she drove them to their destination. He was not upset or anything just had a lot on his mind now he had to deal with.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 21st 2012, 9:10 pm

Once they reached their destination, she blinked and slowly got out of the car. "Nice place . . . I've eaten here before." She chuckled, heading inside.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 21st 2012, 9:20 pm

Victor stepped out the of the car and looked at the restaurant's name. La Hermosa, the beautiful. He had plan on changing that name to something eventually that he liked. "That is good because I should try it sometime." Victor walked in behind and noticed a blonde about his height and weight with a scar over his right eye. He nodded towards the man before clearing his throat."My name is Victor Suarez and I am your new owner. Nothing will change about this place, we will believe in friendly service and excellent food."

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top