The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The  Lone Bird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The  Lone Bird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The  Lone Bird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
The  Lone Bird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The  Lone Bird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The  Lone Bird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The  Lone Bird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The  Lone Bird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The  Lone Bird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The  Lone Bird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The  Lone Bird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The  Lone Bird. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The  Lone Bird. - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe  Lone Bird. - Page 6 I_voting_barThe  Lone Bird. - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Lone Bird.

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The  Lone Bird. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Lone Bird.

Post by Ronin February 21st 2012, 9:20 pm

Victor stepped out the of the car and looked at the restaurant's name. La Hermosa, the beautiful. He had plan on changing that name to something eventually that he liked. "That is good because I should try it sometime." Victor walked in behind and noticed a blonde about his height and weight with a scar over his right eye. He nodded towards the man before clearing his throat."My name is Victor Suarez and I am your new owner. Nothing will change about this place, we will believe in friendly service and excellent food."

Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 21st 2012, 9:44 pm

{What do I do now, Ray Ray? XD XD})

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
The  Lone Bird. - Page 6 Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 21st 2012, 9:47 pm

((Lol introduce yourself as his girlfriend or go eat while he takes care of business or take him home and show him your new goodies xD))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christopher "Agent Nine" Ronin//James "Agent Twelve" Blade
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 21st 2012, 10:25 pm

Essa wasn't much of a talker, but it was the least she could do. "Oh uh . . . I'm Essmerelda, Victor's girlfriend." As the waitresses asked her what she wanted, she tried to answer politely as possible. Sitting down at the table, she sighed and took out her phone while Victor was off . . .

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 21st 2012, 10:32 pm

"Yes you are Essa." Victor kissed her on the cheek and headed to the back where his uncle's office was. Once in the back he started looking at the bills and saw that everything was paid off. Victor looked and got the keys to the building. He picked up the list of names and began reading over them. He paused at one name. But he kept on going, he found out who did what and who was in charge. Victor walked into kitchen and chatted with the staff before moving on to the waiters and the rest of the staff. After 30 mins he knew just about everybody there. He carried Essa's drink over to her."I am sorry for the delay want to go home now." He sat her drink down on the table.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 21st 2012, 10:39 pm

"I don't mind. " She told him with a little bat of her eyes. Taking the drink and taking a few small sips, she glanced around. "This IS a nice place though, I have to admit." Getting up out of the chair, she let out a little breath and took another sip of her drink.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 21st 2012, 10:45 pm

"That is good because I am hungry for something only you can give me. Thanks my uncle had good taste. Must be a Suarez trait on the guy's side." Victor smiled and turned to his staff before leaving out. "Nick close up for me if you do not mind." After saying that Victor walked over to the door and held it opened as he waited for her to come out.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 22nd 2012, 12:03 am

Grinning quietly, Essa brushed past him on the way out. "You're . . . hungry, I see? I should keep that in mind that you have special cravings at different moments of the day . . . " She chuckled quietly, leaning down to peck him on the lips. As she got into the car, she glanced over at him with a little smirk in her eyes as she began to drive. "Hey, wait . . ." While she was at a red light, she picked up something. "Victor, are your eyes naturally purple or are those contacts?" She asked curiously, reaching over to place a hand on his cheek.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 22nd 2012, 6:40 am

He followed behind her to the car."Yes you should always keep that in mind." Victor smiled as she kissed him. He got into the car with her as the stop at a red light she asked him about his eye color. "Si, no I wear purple eye contacts to keep my identity a secret. My real eye color is jet black. Seems I have forgotten to take my contacts out." He put her hand to his heart and let her feel his heartbeat.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 22nd 2012, 9:55 am

Smiling ever so slightly, she told him honestly, "Well, I like you either way." As the light turned green, she began to drive again. The rest of the ride home was seemingly quiet. As she pulled into the apartment driveway, she quickly parked, grabbed her shopping bags and then got out. "I should probably clean up a bit . . . " She mumbled under her breath as she got into the elevator.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 22nd 2012, 7:20 pm

'Muy bien hermosa." Victor leaned back in the seat as she drove again to the apartment. He did not mind the silence because he had some things to think about. Victor followed behind her into the elevator. "You can go ahead I already got my stuff when for tonight when I got to work anyway. I may take a nap after we have a little warm up before the big show tonight." Victor tried not to ramble on but sometimes it just happened like that.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 22nd 2012, 9:15 pm

"Hm . . . Sounds good." She chuckled a bit, going to backroom to undress for the day "So, how often do you have to be at the reustrant?" As she stepped into her nightgown, she poked her head out of the bathroom whle she spoke.
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 22nd 2012, 9:21 pm

He followed her into the apartment closing the door behind him and locking it. Victor took his main clothes revealing his jet black costume with his purple raven stretched from shoulder to shoulder. He took off his costume now in just his boxers and socks."Yeah it does...I have to be there about everyday till closing maybe depending on who is available that day." Victor laid out his costume and eye mask then headed to the bedroom jumping on the bed and laid on his back.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelofDarkness February 22nd 2012, 9:30 pm

"Oh, I see." She sighed, sauntering out of the bathroom and laying down on the bed beside him. Rolling over, she wrapped both arms around him and leaned her head onto his chest and used one hand to lightly rest on his stomach. "It's fine. I have to start going out a bit more--Business missions . . . "
AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 22nd 2012, 9:37 pm

"Yes." Victor could feel something growing but tried to play it off. Victor placed his hand on her side and held her close to him."You can do whatever you want in this world babe, its yours for the taking." Victor pushed her head down slowly to where he wanted to go. He knew that he would have to go to work eventually.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 22nd 2012, 9:44 pm

Later . . .

Essa knew her boyfriend had to leave for work, but she was too tired to say much too him. As he got up to go get dressed and what not, she held him tightly and leaned over to kiss him. "I'll probably be asleep when you get home . . . So have fun, I guess." She told him drowsily as she curled up in the blankets.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top