The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The  Lone Bird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The  Lone Bird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The  Lone Bird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
The  Lone Bird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The  Lone Bird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The  Lone Bird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The  Lone Bird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The  Lone Bird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The  Lone Bird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The  Lone Bird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The  Lone Bird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The  Lone Bird. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The  Lone Bird. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe  Lone Bird. - Page 2 I_voting_barThe  Lone Bird. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Lone Bird.

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The  Lone Bird. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lone Bird.

Post by Ronin February 19th 2012, 6:06 pm

Victor leaned back in his chair as he waited for the waiter to come and take their orders. "No I do now know you well enough yet. I do not do drugs because of my side job. My parents raised me to be respectful and treat all women with respect. I believe that every women should be treated like a queen. She should never have to worry about anything to the point where he takes care of her so much to the point where he feet does not even touch the ground when she walks." Victor smiled as the waiter came to take their order. He order a large pepperoni pizza and a large coke and he waited to see what she wanted.

Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 19th 2012, 8:41 pm

And shockingly enough, Essa skeptically accepted his answer. She ordered the same thing as the strange man and then sat back to gaze at him. " . . . .Why are you in New York anyway . . . ? And why do you want to talk to a freak like me? In case you haven't noticed, I'm not married, don't have a boyfriend, or even friends. No one talks to me and they have good reason to."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
The  Lone Bird. - Page 2 Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 19th 2012, 9:02 pm

"I came to find my fathers killer but that has been very unsuccessful search.You are not a freak, my mother told me everybody is a diamond in the rough. I believe I may have found mine. You will always have a friend in Victor no matter what." Victor shifted around in his chair folding his arms as he waited for his food. He looked at Essa trying to find out why she had been so low on herself. He saw nothing wrong with her why did she?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Christopher "Agent Nine" Ronin//James "Agent Twelve" Blade
Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 19th 2012, 9:08 pm

"Damn. You got all the right stuff to say, don't you." She blinked, taking out her phone out of her need to fidgit. "Uh . . . you got a phone or something? I'll add you, if you want." As the waiter set their drinks down, she quickly grabbed her coke and began to sip at it. Her busy body mind wanted to do something. SHe was so active, that she usually ate alone and while cleaning her house.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 19th 2012, 9:13 pm

"When one is speaking from the heart, things are always right. Yeah I do." He pulls out his touch screen phone and lays it down on the table as he see the waiter come with their drinks. He grabs his after she gets her and begins drinking his slowly while keeping his eyes on her. He sat his drink down on the table after drinking about half of it."Essa relax okay, I have something fun that we can do afterwards. "

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 19th 2012, 9:19 pm

"'Fun'? I dont believe in fun . . . Only hard work. If you relax for a second, everyones out to get you . . . Trust me, Ilearned from the best." She mumbled, taking his phone and grudgingly putting in her number.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 19th 2012, 9:24 pm

"Well everybody has to relax sometime. Trust me I will not let anything get to you." He watched as she took her phone and placed her number inside of it. Victor looked over he shoulder and glared at the cooks so they could bring them their food. Because he was starting to get hungry and was sure that she was too."Oh and if we had sex I would blow your mind, I think I would break that hard spirit of yours." He smiled showing all of his white teeth.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 19th 2012, 9:41 pm

Suddenly smirking just a bit , she leaned back into her chair. "Oh, really . . . ? You seem so coy when you've only just met me, Victor." As the food was finally brought out, she gingerly ate. Essa was never really a big eater unless she had to be. She was so OCD in fact, that she usually ended up playing with her food and thinking of what to do next. "I'm diffacault to impress and seduce--Especially because my first time was through rape and it came from my DAD. But whatever . . . Who even said I'd allow you back to my home?" She questioned after taking a bit of her pizza.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 19th 2012, 9:47 pm

"Yeah, I am man who when he sees something he likes he goes and gets it. He does not hesitate to pull the trigger or bam its too late for him to try." Victor smiled and nodded as the waiter brought them their food. He took a slice and began eating it slowly. He stopped and swallowed some of it after he heard about her dad raping her.For right now I have your attention and do not plan on losing it. I am sorry to hear about that. Who says we have to go back at your place. If you get treated like a queen then you deserve to have sex where only a queen could." Victor took another bite of his pizza.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 19th 2012, 9:54 pm

After only one slice, Essa was quiet and was, as usual, playing with her food. "Hm . . . Well, a 'queen' is the opposite of what I've been treated all my life. C'mon, Victor. I'm an albino Amazon. I'm not natural, I have crazy powers, and I have massive OCD. There's tons of shit wrong with me."

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 19th 2012, 10:01 pm

"Being an amazon is something to be proud of. Back in Greek times Amazons were the strongest and bravest warrior there were. That is something you should be proud of. I do not care what your past is or what problems you have. I see past all of that and just see Essa a girl who wants to be held by somebody who will not let her go." He took another bite of his pizza and drank his soda.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 19th 2012, 10:17 pm

Dropping her pizza, she sighed. "Look. I get it . . . But please, stop trying to charm me. It makes me feel vulernable and I don't like that." Leaning back in her chair, she glanced at him slowly.

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 19th 2012, 10:19 pm

"My charming went out the door when I got you to sit down. I understand how you feel, but I am telling you I can blow your mind if you let me." Victor grinned at took another sip of his drink.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 19th 2012, 10:29 pm

"What if I don't want my mind blown . . .? C'mon, dear. I know what you're trying to do." She chuckled, getting up. "Perhaps we should part ways now . . ."

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronin February 19th 2012, 10:32 pm

"That is fine with me. If you are thinking I am trying to get into your pants then you are mistaken. Maybe one kiss will do or even a hug." He lets out a small laugh as he stands up with her. He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out his wallet and lays a fifty down on the table. "Who says this day has to end so early." He walks up to her and kisses her softly on her cheek then runs his hand down to the small of her back stopping before walking out leaving her to decide whether to get the rest or go home and pleasure herself.

Ronin
Ronin
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 19th 2012, 10:44 pm

The massive woman stood there quietly for several moments. Seeing a taxi stopped outside, she suddenly got an idea . . . Well, hey, this guy seemed truthful enough. So, she walked out right behind him, grabbed him by the shirt and tossed him into the taxi before hopping in as well. Quickly telling the driver her apartment's street, she turned to Victor. "M'kay . . . You've got my attention . . . "

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~

ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top