The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Beholder of the eyes
Aaron WIP. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Aaron WIP. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Aaron WIP. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Aaron WIP. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Aaron WIP. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Aaron WIP. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Aaron WIP. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Aaron WIP. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Aaron WIP. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Aaron WIP. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Aaron WIP. I_vote_lcapAaron WIP. I_voting_barAaron WIP. I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Aaron WIP.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aaron WIP. Empty Aaron WIP.

Post by Disciple November 22nd 2011, 1:21 pm

(OOC: Given the go ahead for this by The Black Knight - I will finish this off asap. Thank you again.)

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Disciple.
Title: The Guardian/Messenger of Light.
Alignment: Wholeheartedly pure and Holy.
Race: White/Caucasian. Super-Human. (Angelic – Angel of almighty God.)
Hair: Dark Brown.
Eyes:Dark Brown.
Height: Just short of 6ft in human height.
Weight: N/A. (Around 180lbs in human form).

Character Image/Description: He has very closely cropped hair and a athletically muscular body which has around 6-8% body fat. His dark brown eyes reflect passion and devotion as well as a strong sense of seriousness to his personality. Despite this he still has a warm smile to compliment the other serious features. His wings, when he reveals them appear like a bright light as they extend themselves outwards. His Father blessed him upon his creation with quite board and narrow wings for strength and ultimate swiftness. Since taking on a human form, he is unable to reval them. Although he feels as if they were never gone.

Costume Description/Image: Being a soldier in God’s army of Angels, Aaron wears a militaristic angelic armour which holds the rank of Guardian Angel. This spiritual armour is just below that of the rank of Archangel, to which a very select few hold, the most famous and well-known being the commander of our Fathers army; Michael and our Fathers messenger; Gabriel. Now living amongst humans, he wears smart-casual clothing and anything that suits him on the day.

Aaron WIP. Archan11

Personality: Aaron is always faithful to his Father; almighty God. Like a good son he shows unshakeable loyalty to his Father and an unbreakable willingness to serve Him to his utmost ability. His characteristics are purely noble, gallant and self-sacrificing. As well as always being full of humility, valour and love. Although he does not hesitate to unleash his Fathers wrath with an unimaginable amount of violence if it is his Fathers will. No matter what the task given to him, Aaron has always achieved what His father has set out for him. His Fathers will is what matters most to him and this is what he openly reflects in his thoughts, actions and in his words.

History: Aaron was created at the beginning, long before the Universe was created, when His heavenly Father started it all. When he was created from the purest light, he understood immediately from the moment he came into form amongst the millions of other angels that had been created. He was not above or below any of the others, he was just created and he chose to be a good son to his Father. For he knew his Father knew all that there was and ever would be, even without the existence of time in heaven. Aaron was created to be a messenger of light, just as his name meant. His willingness to accept his role, established at the moment of his creation was nothing out of pure love for his almighty Father, whom he had an incomparable love for. He quickly embraced his duties and his Father provided the knowledge and the skills for him to accomplish His will. The Father’s will must always be done because He knows and always has known what is right and what is best. Before long, his skills turned into militaristic ones and he was given the skill and ability to fight in his Fathers great name.

Aaron had often wondered if his wings were just for the swiftness of God’s light and message. Now he knew that his glorious Father indeed him to be a warrior as well. Being blessed with the rank of ‘Guardian’ was a big honour and devotion Aaron intended to fulfil fully. It was shortly after this that a rebellion broke out amongst the ranks of the angels. His Father had foretold heaven that on Earth, he would choose humankind to be made in his image, just as the angels were. They were to be totally submissive to him and to love him and all the angels were to love them just as they would their Father. He, along with all the angels in heaven were instructed to nurture and protect humans as if they were their own brothers in heaven. It was their place to help guide them in knowing God. However, there was one very powerful angel who thought that he knew better. Their almighty Father had seen this coming. Lucifer, having been made from fire, did not bow down before human kind when they were created. All the angels in heaven bowed before humans in service to them but Lucifer did not. His heart had quickly grown hard because of their creation.

Lucifer did not appreciate their Fathers compassion and love for the lesser beings and how he seemed to favour them. This of course was not the case but Lucifer challenged almighty God about his creation and why they had to be submissive to them. Archangel Michael had been turning a slightly blind eye to his brother’s behaviour but it was soon clear to Michael that Lucifer had gone past the point of redemption. His very being had become consumed with hatred and disillusionment and his resentment towards his Father grew. Michael knew what was going to happen. Aaron moved quickly to say out loud exactly where he stood, at his Father’s right side, along with all the other angels, he pushed Lucifer away and proclaimed his loyalty to his almighty Father, his brothers and to the guidance and protection of humans. He would do his Fathers bidding like a good son and uphold his oaths and the very purpose of his creation.

Lucifer’s corruption began to spread like a fire. His lies and deceit turned many angels against their own Father and against their own brothers. He had crossed the line too far. Lucifer became so corrupt that he even believed he could dethrone his own creator and Father and take what he believed to be his rightful place. And so he rallied the millions of rebellious angels he had managed to corrupt with hatred and fire and he made his move against the throne of God. His own blatant blasphemy had blinded him from the truth. Almighty God knew all and was already waiting with his loyal angels to fight him and defeat him. The Father did not need to come down off of his glorious throne to swat Lucifer where he stood and effortlessly brush aside all the angels that rebelled against him and now followed the greatest and first apostate, the champion of all that is unholy; Lucifer. Almighty God would only have to speak in order to effortlessly destroy his enemies. Instead He chose to use his angels to show the rebellion how powerful his kingdom actually is, a kingdom so powerful that He does not need to use the throne to assert his power.

Aaron stood in massed ranks of millions of angels, just behind the Archangel ranks. His Guardian armour covering his body, his sword, blessed by the Holy Spirit, ready and poised for action in the name of his almighty Father. Just on the horizon, by the gates of the kingdom where Lucifer had rallied all the rebellion, a fire of millions burned and marched forward. The Archangels descended at the front of God’s lines, Michael raised himself up so he could be seen by all the angels of heaven and unsheathed his sword. Aaron then in unison with all the millions of other angels unsheathed their weapons, the light of their blades and of their entire beings shone as bright as ever. Michael cried out loud as he raised his sword up high “FOR OUR ALMIGHTY FATHER!!!”. Aaron and the other angels raised their weapons high and let out their war cry “MIIICCHHAAEELLLL!!!!!”. A war cry that echoed across the heavens and struck deep into the hearts of their advancing enemy, the cry went on and on and on.

They had lost their faith in their own Father and now they would pay the ultimate price. For they knew not, the punishment God had created for them. Lucifer was as adamant as ever, he would kill all who stood in his way and he would dethrone his Father and take his place there. All who followed him would serve him and him alone. This could not and would not happen. The rebellion took flight and charged. Michael thrust his sword forward and the army of God took flight and charged down their hate-filled enemy. The two clashed in a cataclysmic impact that shook the heavens themselves and violently disrupted the well-established order. Brother was pitted against brother. Many would die. Who would be resurrected, only almighty God knew the out-come. Regardless of this, Aaron and his brothers fought the army of the rebellious beast Lucifer. His blade and fighting skills had become as much a part of him as his wisdom of God’s word. He took no pleasure in doing what had to be done. Whether he was struck down or not, he did not care for himself. He only cared for the preservation of everything that was good and righteous, the preservation of his Fathers kingdom. The blade of his sword seemed to almost glow with light, almost like a fire but a light that did not flicker or diminish. It stayed constant as he moved swiftly through the rebellious angels, cutting them down through the power of God, the assistance of the Holy Spirit. For the Holy Spirit was no longer with the rebels, the murderers and the liars. It had abandoned them because they totally abandoned it and walked away from the truth and the everlasting light. They became the darkness and so, they were destined to be swept aside by the light of the Lord.

A particular battle took place between Aaron and a very strong rebellious angel named Seth. Seth had a reputation in heaven for his lust for battle. Lucifer had turned his own desires against him and turned him against God and against humans. Aaron would not let Seth get past him. The two locked bodies and struggled against one another. Their wings clashing, trying to cut one another down with their wings, all the while grappling for a dominant position against one another, much like you would see in a very experienced human mixed martial arts fight. It’s like a game of chess, trying to outwit the other. However, Seth’s abilities, guile and strength were not enough to overcome Aaron’s abilities. Having been filled with the Holy Spirit, Aaron would eventually gain the upper hand or fall trying. Following up with a devastating combination of slashes across Seth’s body with his own wings, cutting through Seth’s body, Aaron launched an offensive of punches, knees, head-butts and elbows to drive Seth back. Extending out his right hand, Aarons sword instantly formed out of a flash of light. He twirled his body in a 360 degree arc with his wings encasing him for protection and against any counter-attack and cut Seth across his torso with a fatal-blow, nearly splitting him in half.

As he came around to face his enemy from the spin, he swiftly lunged his right hand forward, directing his sword and it’s blade of light straight through Seth’s mouth and out the back of his head. Quickly pulling the blade back out into a defensive position, he simultaneously drove his left hand forward into Seth’s chest with an enormous palm-strike. Upon its rapid thunderous impact, Seth flew backwards like a bolt of lightning across the heavenly realms, decimated and defeated. Aaron heard his enemy roar out a blood-curdling cry of revenge as what remained of his demolished body flew out of heaven, exiled forever. Aaron raised up his sword so the flat of the blades light was across his body and exalted the sign of the coming Cross. Something the rebellion would know nothing of until it was too late.

The battle for Heaven wore on. Lucifer and his legions were defeated by the power of almighty God’s army. At the end of the struggle, Archangel Michael personally cast out an ashamed and scarred Lucifer from Heaven’s gates in the name of almighty God. Lucifer fell to the Earth like a bolt of lightning, in all his misery and shame, he vowed revenge. All the angels of heaven knew he would take it personally against human kind and so the spiritual battle began from that moment on. Aaron knew that Lucifer, now known to all of Heaven as Satan & the devil, was simply playing with the allocated time God had given him before he destroyed him completely. It was now a battle for the spirits of humans. All of Heaven knew that Satan would try to take as many of the humans away from God as he could. He hated them and so if he was going to his fate then he would take as many humans as he could with him. He would turn them against their very own creator in order to defy him as best he could. It was his ultimate mark of disrespect. If he could not invade and take over the house of God, then he would corrupt his children and all their actions so they shared the same fate as him. Satan truly was conniving and selfish, he had become a mere shadow of his former self and he is a fool to think he can defy his almighty Father so horribly and get away with it.

Many years passed for humankind. God’s word was given to humans and was personified in the Bible. The brother of Moses even shared the same name as the Guardian Angel Aaron - The messenger of light. Since the heavens were locked in war, Earth has been the spiritual battleground where angels and rebellious angels, now in the form of demons, have battled for control of humankinds spirits. Satan’s dark realms are as ever present on the Earth as ever. Yet amongst all this darkness, Aaron descends from Heaven and walks with the humans. Protecting them and doing his best to guide them, although he is forbidden to interfere unless a demon directly attacks a human either to kill it and/or possess its body. Even then, unless it is his Fathers command, he cannot interfere until humankind asks for assistance from their Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and almighty God himself. A demon knows best not to attack an angel, especially Aaron. Even some of the strongest of them do not go looking for a fight with him but Aaron also wishes not to fight and to use the words of his Father to shame demons and exile them away. To defeat them with the word and the power of the Holy Spirit is far more effective, righteous and mighty than using the sword.

In present human times, Aaron has seen the Earth ravaged by humankind’s selfish habits. He sees secret societies of mere men, plotting the downfall of his Father’s reign in people’s hearts. Using the very governments that were established under his Father, under the morality of the Holy Bible, as a cover in order to further their own selfish desires. Aaron has seen Satan’s hand in all of this and has personally seen the beast himself move amongst them. Satan mocked Aaron and even challenged his Fathers dominion and what has become of it. Aaron remembered what Michael had done when Satan contested the body of Moses and repeated the same line as a reminder to Satan that he is still powerless to stop his almighty Father – “The LORD rebuke you”. On hearing this, Satan snarled at the thought. Aaron could see the hate manifesting itself in Satan’s every being. Not to be outdone with words, Satan left but Aaron knew he would run into him again.

The Lord gave Aaron a special assignment to which he must complete. This involved him being sent to Earth to live as a human but with a very specific agenda being set-out before him. Having been sent to live as a human, he would not remember the exact details of his mission for his Father. However, the Lord did not drop him amongst the wolves without giving him some aid. He kept some of his angelic abilities but he would still be able to die like any other human would. The Lord chose to give Aaron signs along the way, so he knew where he was going. Despite his great understanding of God and his duties to his Father, he would be heavily burdened by human weaknesses during his time on Earth. He had just been thrust into the great spiritual battle at the weakest point...on Earth, with humankind.

Powers: Aaron has been sent on a mission to move and live amongst humans as a human himself. Angels have always bowed before humans and vowed to protect and to guide them and he would continue to uphold that. The Lord has sent Aaron to Earth to live as a human and feel what they feel as an equal being. The only difference is that he still has some of his angelic (spiritual) abilites in his human form. These include, a combat ability and speed far above any other normal human being. Having seen human's fight each other since the begining of their time, Aaron is well versed in all of their combat abilities, ranging from the very wide spectrum of martial arts, self-defence and combative abilites, to thoroughly proficient and professional soldiering of all branches and fields of experiese. He was also left with his angelic sight. This means he can see everything he saw when he was an Angel of God e.g. spirits, demons and other supernatural entities and who's spirit is good and whos is bad. All of which humans cannot see themselves. Because he is a human though, he can still be killed like a normal human. His strength would also be higher than a normal humans. He has lost his ability to heal people and to banish demons simply by speaking a few words of his Father. As a human, it would take him far longer to cast out any demons from people and to banish them completely. Aarons weakness is due to him being burdened with human weakness and he knows many evil spirits will try their best to deciever him along the way as well as use their own agents on Earth to stop him from completing his task.

Power Grid:
STR: 3.
SPD: 6.
END: 2.
INT: 4.
EP: 1.
FS: 6.

Power Grid colours:

Roleplay Sample: (I will finish this off on Sunday.)

Last edited by Disciple on November 25th 2011, 12:21 pm; edited 5 times in total
Disciple
Disciple

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-11-13

Back to top Go down

Aaron WIP. Empty Re: Aaron WIP.

Post by Sul-Fury November 22nd 2011, 7:52 pm

A lot of people disagree with a big factor in this character. There is a heaven, hell, demons, angels in this dimension. Heroes are not real, thus we can change the fabrics of religion as well. Thus, we have made these 'spiritual realm characters', included in events in the Superhero Dimension.

However, The Bible, Christianity, is not the "True religion" here. Lots of religions believe in Heaven, hell, angels, demons. However, this character makes Christianity the 'true religion' and already has an effect on several members of SHRPG.

I would personally suggest 'dumbing' the story down to a more bland and generic background that didn't pin Christianity as the true religion out there. There can still be god, angels, demons, heaven, hell. But stating characters like Michael (and/or Jesus) and Lucifer are real characters, stating that the accounts in the book of Genesis are accurate, disagree with a lot of beliefs, and characters out there.

Last edited by Sul-Fury on November 22nd 2011, 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Aaron WIP. Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 22nd 2011, 7:55 pm

Sul-Fury wrote:A lot of people disagree with a big factor in this character. There is a heaven, hell, demons, angels in this dimension. Heroes are not real, thus we can change the fabrics of religion as well. Thus, we have made these 'spiritual realm characters', included in events in the Superhero Dimension.

However, The Bible, Christianity, is not the "True religion" here. Lots of religions believe in Heaven, hell, angels, demons. However, this character makes Christianity the 'true religion' and already has an effect on several members of SHRPG.

I would personally suggest 'dumbing' the story down to a more bland and generic background that didn't pin Christianity as the true religion out there. There can still be god, angels, demons, heaven, hell. But stating characters like Michael and Lucifer are real characters, stating that the accounts in the book of Genesis are accurate, disagree with a lot of beliefs, and characters out there.
I agree with Sul.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 22nd 2011, 7:58 pm

Zaboo wrote:
Sul-Fury wrote:A lot of people disagree with a big factor in this character. There is a heaven, hell, demons, angels in this dimension. Heroes are not real, thus we can change the fabrics of religion as well. Thus, we have made these 'spiritual realm characters', included in events in the Superhero Dimension.

I would personally suggest 'dumbing' the story down to a more bland and generic background that didn't pin Christianity as the true religion out there. There can still be god, angels, demons, heaven, hell. But stating characters like Michael and Lucifer are real characters, stating that the accounts in the book of Genesis are accurate, disagree with a lot of beliefs, and characters out there.
I agree with Sul.
I also agree with Zaboo agreeing with Sul.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darryl Jones, Nano-Zombie
Aaron WIP. Darryl
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 204
Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor
Job : The job you just lost
Humor : "Are you butt dialing, becuase I swear that ass is calling me!"
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana November 22nd 2011, 8:01 pm

I have to agree with Sul, and maybe something else. Even though you won't be doing any combat, you still need to have grid numbers. Can't have N/A for your stats. Just my opinion.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine November 22nd 2011, 8:40 pm

Yeah, what Sean said.. You're character needs some form of grid to show basic strength, and intelligence.. or, well, your character is going to be picked on.. and let's not have you be stuck in that bucket, shall we?

Aaron WIP. Vywjf8
Aaron WIP. Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 22nd 2011, 11:12 pm

Having a character built around faith who died and then found himself resurrected in a new form by a mysterious force was what I thought the consensus between us was.

He will need power points and such though.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Aaron WIP. D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Disciple November 25th 2011, 11:57 am

Zaboo wrote:

I agree with Sul.

I have made additional changes and will finish it off on Sunday. I've taken my character down to a human (-ish) level as suggested. The rules of the Universe apply to me and my Power Grid stats reflect so.
Keep in mind that when I say this, I say it with peace of mind and I want it to be read as such (I know how things can be misread at times on the forum).
This is a fictional RPG and therefore I don't believe your point about what the true religion is, applies in this context.
It doesn't make a difference what religion my character represents. Again, this website is completely fictitious and therefore all content should be viewed as such. To personify this, you don't go and watch a film which has a religious theme to it and then complain to the director, script writers, producers etc. that their film makes it out to be 'that' particular religion, which is the true one. It's done for a fictitious setting and should be treated as such. I believe the same applies here.
I personally don’t think that my character having its connections with religion should be 'dumbed-down' completely just because it might ruffle a few feathers.
If you feel you are going to get egg on your face for reading my content then please remind yourself - this is fictitious.

Thank you.
Disciple
Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane November 25th 2011, 12:53 pm

Disciple wrote:I have made additional changes and will finish it off on Sunday. I've taken my character down to a human (-ish) level as suggested. The rules of the Universe apply to me and my Power Grid stats reflect so.
Keep in mind that when I say this, I say it with peace of mind and I want it to be read as such (I know how things can be misread at times on the forum).
This is a fictional RPG and therefore I don't believe your point about what the true religion is, applies in this context.
It doesn't make a difference what religion my character represents. Again, this website is completely fictitious and therefore all content should be viewed as such. To personify this, you don't go and watch a film which has a religious theme to it and then complain to the director, script writers, producers etc. that their film makes it out to be 'that' particular religion, which is the true one. It's done for a fictitious setting and should be treated as such. I believe the same applies here.

We all know what fiction means. There is, however a difference between a Book/Movie and a Roleplaying website. People can choose not to read religious books or view religious movies that feature a religion that isn't their own. Infact, someone creating a 'god' for their religion in opposition of your 'god' will completely shake your own story. Countless times in the Bible, prophets of God would perform miracles that other people's gods could not perform. Because namely, there is only "One true god" in the bible. Whereas other religions feature different or many gods.

If there is a Muslim character on SHRPG, do you think his Character's faith will be shaken by an Angelic messenger of Jesus Christ? If there is a Jewish character on SHRPG, and an angel tells them that Christ really was god's son and the Jewish people murdered the prophesied Messiah, do you think that will effect their character any? Nobody should hold this power or influence over other people's characters.

That is the difference between fiction movies/books and a Roleplaying website. That others have no choice but to accept that your Character is a representative of the One True God, and that your god is infact, the god of Christianity. It's one thing to be an Angel of God, which is accepted on this website. It's another thing entirely to make links to the Christian faith and state them as fact.

Click Here for Hurricane's Profile Information
Click Here for Hurricane's Equipment
Click Here for Hurricane's Agents (Rush, Snoot, or Delilah)

Aaron WIP. Hurricanesigfinal2_zpsb7282616
Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "At the end of the game, the King and the Pawn go in the same box."

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic November 25th 2011, 12:59 pm

Disciple wrote:
Zaboo wrote:

I agree with Sul.

I have made additional changes and will finish it off on Sunday. I've taken my character down to a human (-ish) level as suggested. The rules of the Universe apply to me and my Power Grid stats reflect so.
I personally don’t think that my character having its connections with religion should be 'dumbed-down' completely just because it might ruffle a few feathers.
If you feel you are going to get egg on your face for reading my content then please remind yourself - this is fictitious.

Thank you.

I think the problem is that by having all these things about God making this universe and what now, you're making it SEEM like its the true religion here, We are complaining because many of us have chars from other gods such as Greek, Norse, whatever. What you are saying is somewhat disproving some characters here, which is the problem. If none of our chars had to do with ither religions/mythologies, then we probably really wouldn't care. The movie comparison doesn't really work, because you are not making your own chars in a movie, or playing in the movie, etc.

That is all

EDIT: Also what Sul Said.

Darryl Jones, Nano-Zombie
Aaron WIP. Darryl
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 204
Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor
Job : The job you just lost
Humor : "Are you butt dialing, becuase I swear that ass is calling me!"
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Disciple November 26th 2011, 9:00 am

I will make additional changes again.
By the way, I'm not holding it up over people for influence. That was one of the very reasons why I was allowed to do this.
Disciple
Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland November 28th 2011, 1:33 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but angel characters are still against the rules.

Aaron WIP. ArchersGrid
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss November 29th 2011, 12:38 pm

I talked to Pain, what he thought you meant Disciple is that you were just going to make an angelic character, not an actual angel of god, the character as it stands now cannot be approved, not only because of the unrest that it will cause amongst other players but also because in this incarnation, yes, he is technically against the rules

Aaron WIP. Ivanz
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Disciple December 4th 2011, 2:50 pm

This hasn't been abandoned. I have typed up the additional changes and will post them in the week, so I hope it will be perfectly acceptable then, without crossing wires! I haven't been on due to family commitments and such like.

Hope you are all well. Speak soon.
Disciple
Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Disciple December 4th 2011, 2:51 pm

Da Boss wrote:I talked to Pain, what he thought you meant Disciple is that you were just going to make an angelic character, not an actual angel of god, the character as it stands now cannot be approved, not only because of the unrest that it will cause amongst other players but also because in this incarnation, yes, he is technically against the rules

I've got it covered. Panic over. Razz
Disciple
Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top