The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Formation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Formation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Formation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Formation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Formation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Formation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Formation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Formation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Formation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Formation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Formation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Formation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Formation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFormation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 I_voting_barFormation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Formation of the Harbingers.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Formation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 Empty Re: Formation of the Harbingers.

Post by CainVulsore September 10th 2011, 8:27 pm

Cain smirks softly and nods his head at what scorpion man has to say next. "I ain't gona back outa nothing." He says still and always in his brittish accent that never seems to leave him no matter how long he is in the United States. He rolls his eyes at what the other two members seem to be doing and he groans softly "Oh, please could you two go be gay somewhere else? It reminds me of some horable annoying little pest of an ice manipulater whom loves to randomly go all gay on me when we are fighting." He says drainging his vodka then grabbing the waitress by her waist pulling her down onto his chair, as she comes to collect his drink and rips her throat open, putting his mouth to the torn and bleading wound, quickly draining the girl of her blood. He grins a sadisctic glint now in his blood red eyes as he sighs satisfied. "Mmm I must say, the quality of your drinks here are very good Mr. Scor..I mean boss man." He smriks wipping off his blood stained lips with a napkin as if he did not just drain a helpless, atractive, waitress of her blood and she isn't on the ground dead next to his chair. "So, when do we get more info and go on this little mission you have for us?"

CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 10th 2011, 9:26 pm

"Please don't kill our allies." Nightkill said, his voice annoyed. "You'll have plenty of people to kill and drink from, but not our allies. That tends to be a bad business decision." he said. He glanced at the now dead waitress. Lauren Kim. Her parents were Korean immigrants (North Korean; many of them had immigrated to USA and other countries after the fall of North Korea), and she was born here. Young girl, didn't have to die. He'd be sure to give money to her family, and give the body for a proper burial. He kept track of his employees, and made sure they were treated well.

"Unless you have questions, we are finished here." Nightkill said, looking at his new employees. Like all of his other ones, these would also be treated well. "I shall call upon you when we are ready to meet my old friend in Russia. Pack for cold weather." He said, handing them each a microchip. "Go to any ATM and plug this in. Your bank account will be 700,000 dollars richer."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" September 10th 2011, 9:44 pm

"Yeah man don't kill our beautiful allies here."

Duplex would say as he would echo what Nightkill said. He would walk over to two of the waitresses and put his arms around the two. Both were of Asian decent from what Duplex could tell and were both beautiful women. After what he said he would look down at the two women with a smile on his face, the two both returning his warmness towards them. He then looked up as Nightkill would hand out some microchips. Duplex would use his powers, causing a clone, which seemed to be a perfect copy, to pop in front of him. The clone would grab the microchip from Nightkill and would show it to the original Duplex. The clone would turn around.

"You don't mind if we borrow these two lovely ladies for a bit do ya?"

"You don't have to worry, heh, I won't kill'em."

The original would say from out behind the clone. The clone would then look over to Sean with a smile on his face. The clone would walk over to him and lean on the table, looking into sean's eyes.

"I'd take you too, but we're kinda business partners now."

The clone would say once again winking at Sean. In the clone's head he would just think of how wrong it was to be messing with this boys emotions. The thought of it made him laugh though. It was just all one big game for him now and he was the admin in control. The clone would walk back to the original and stick the microchip into the original's inside jacket pocket and the put his hand onto his chest, forming back into one person.
Formation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 10th 2011, 9:53 pm

Sean bit down on his lower lip, as the woman was killed without so much as a thought. It took all his will power to keep him from slamming his fist across that guys face. Stuffing large peices of cheesecake into his mouth, the last thing that woman was able to give. Sighing Sean aknowledged what Nighkill said, as the strange man made more remarks to him. Sean pressing his face between his arms, as red bloomed across his cheeks. Thjough his face was well hidden enough, after a minute he raised it, face now its usual pale color. He lit another cigarette, takign a deep drag of it, as the msoke came out in another ring."Please don't kill so pointlessly." Sean sighed, as his eyes glowed icy blue for a second, glaring at Cain.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 10th 2011, 10:40 pm

Cain laughs slightly and smirks and all the reactions he got for simply filling his blood lust and need for a good drink. "Hmmm fine boss man I wont kill none of them anymore." He says then scoffs at what they all say next, "Sheez can't a vampire drink?" He mutters taking the micro chip and looking at it scratching the back of his head, "Uhh boss man, I ain't ever used a fancy ATM..." He mutters kinda embarrased but just keep on going with what he said "I usually just keep the green gold in my apartment building which no body but me knows where is. So, how the hell do I use this lil chip thing?" He asks standing up and streatching as he yawns looking around the room and getting another vodka himself before walking back to his chair and just staniding there waiting to hear from the boss what he is supposed to do.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Formation of the Harbingers. - Page 2 Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 10th 2011, 11:10 pm

Nightkill was getting up to head out. "There's a slot at all the new ATMs for microchips. It's all done by computers nowadays. It's 2028, technology has advanced quite a bit. Ask the bank employees to make you an account. Goodbye. I shall contact you all when we are ready." he said, leaving the restaurant.

(End of topic.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top