The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Formation of the Harbingers. I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Formation of the Harbingers. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Formation of the Harbingers. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Formation of the Harbingers. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Formation of the Harbingers. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Formation of the Harbingers. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Formation of the Harbingers. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Formation of the Harbingers. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Formation of the Harbingers. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Formation of the Harbingers. I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Formation of the Harbingers. I_vote_lcapFormation of the Harbingers. I_voting_barFormation of the Harbingers. I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Formation of the Harbingers. I_vote_lcapFormation of the Harbingers. I_voting_barFormation of the Harbingers. I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Formation of the Harbingers.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Formation of the Harbingers. Empty Formation of the Harbingers.

Post by Guest September 3rd 2011, 4:56 pm

har·bin·ger Noun /ˈhärbənjər/
1. A person or thing that announces or signals the approach of another.
2. A forerunner of something.

The Golden Age. Not of comic books, but of humanity. Of the galaxy, if he could get that far. Nightkill thought about this as he waited patiently in a Chinese restaurant. There was nobody else here, except for staff he most trusted. He owned this restaurant, so the normal staff didn't object. Seth Khan, successful billionaire had recently bought this place around two months ago, so many didn't know yet who owned Han's Dynasty.

The restaurant was five stars, and quite delicious. Better than waiting in some abandoned church or warehouse. So unclassy, unclean, and generally idiotic. The police were so Genre Savvy that they actually checked the abandoned warehouses and churches first for any superhumans, criminals or abominations from another universe.

Calm soothing music played in the background as Nightkill waited for his guests. He was sitting quite frankly in his alien form, and none of the staff commented. Why would they? The blinds were over the windows, so nobody outside would see. And the sign said the restaurant was closed. Rented out for the whole day.

Being rich had perks. But his guests had already been told of this.

Nightkill hoped that his guests wouldn't destroy this place. They were all generally unhinged, but this place was a good one. Delicious cooking too. Good thing he had offered therapy in his deal. Anyone who was anyone needed it.

Nightkill had the theory that in the world, there were only 1023 or so people who actually mattered. That explained why they kept bumping into each other all the time.

He looked up and saw the first guest arrive. He nodded. "Ah, hello." he said. "Would you like something to eat? The fried rice is especially delicious." the alien said conversationally. "Please, have a seat."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Formation of the Harbingers. Empty Re: Formation of the Harbingers.

Post by Arcana September 3rd 2011, 5:49 pm

Sean leaned forward on the edge of the building, as he whistled lightly. He knew he was near the location,and that meant that he had to make sure he was prepared. Most likely he would meet some questionable people,and that would not be good at all. He never did work well with villains. They tended to be more self centered, even if he was somewhat selfish. Well maybe that contibuted to his reluctency of working with villains. Sean made sure he had all his equipment ready, pistols strapped to his thigh, as well as the remote explosives. Wearing his favorite pair of slgihtly tight jeans with ripped up knees. Wearing a simple black t-shirt, with a black jacket. half zipped up, as medium sized bag slung over his shoulder. Filled with the rest of his equipment, though he hoped he wouldn't need them.

A great deal had happened in a short span of time, and Sean barely had anytime to process it. First he thought he had no living family, now he had his mom alive, and father was...Pain. This was not going well at all. With a movment he leapt from the rooftop, landing with a light thump in the allyway below. This better be worth it." Sean muttered, as he swept his blonde streaked black hair from his eyes. The resturant seemed closed, but he knew better, so Sean quickly placed the guns in his bag, as wells as the explosives. Which took a few moments. With a small smirk, he walked across the slightly filled street, whistling as he did. It looked for all purposes closed, and rented by someoen else. Though he knew this was where he was supposed to meet the man call Nightkill.

Slowly, Sean opened the door, as he peaked quickly into the shop. Eyes quickly seeing the scorpion alien thing sitting down. He offered said something about fried rice, though Sean was not one to eat when trying to be serious. He tended to be a messy eater. Sighing he took a seat, fingers intertwinning, hopefully he took him serious. Considering most people mistook Sean to be 15. "No thank you, i'm not hungry." Sean answered politly. As his greyish eyes looked over the resturant. he had a feeling this was going to be interesting.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 3rd 2011, 7:51 pm

Cain, The New York Vampire, mutters to himself running through shadowy, dark, unseen, back ally ways not wanting to be hit by the damn light. Wondering only now why in the world he agreed to come to a meeting that was in the middle of the day in the first place. He grumbles to himself having had to agree to the de- no not demands, suggestions, or apllys, of the man called 'Nightkill' for he will be Cain's boss. I've never had a boss before, this should be a great difference. Actually having to take orders from someone, though I'm sure I can do it. He thinks to hinself as he melts into the shadows re-appearing in the reasturant looking around wondering where everyone is, until he realixzes he's facing the wrong way. Cain mentally curses himself and turns around to see two people, well a scorpian-man thing and a teen to be exact, sitting down at a table.

Cain walks over to the two people pulling up a chair and looking them over. They both look as if they could be pretty damn powerful having heard of Nightkill before he knows from the stories that he is. Though the other one, Cain has no idea what he does and this intigues The Vampire greatly. "Hmm I seem to be in the right place, but I see only two people." He says running a hand through his jet black hair, "So, I'll ask anyway; is this it?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Formation of the Harbingers. Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 4th 2011, 4:53 pm

Nightkill nodded at them. "Welcome. We are currently waiting for the others to appear. However, I shall proceed to explain what I have summoned you for." He took another bite of his fried rice, gulped it down, and then continued. "My name is Nightkill, though I loathe such a title. Very dark in my opinion, and seems to be made by a teenager for the sole purpose of sounding cool. But I have held this title since the 1950s- 70 years ago- and it has been difficult to shake off."

"What you have been called for is a group known as the Harbingers. My ultimate goal with this group is to unite the world under our rule. You will be given untold riches, the ability to develop and extend your powers, and at the end you will aid me in ruling this Earth." he spoke calmly. "It will be dangerous, and you will battle many foes. You will be my elite team, equipped with the best resources humanity can muster. At the same time, we will protect this planet from the Outside threats, such as the Outsiders, aliens, demons, and such. Ultimately, I wish to benefit humanity, my adopted race, by propelling them into a golden age under my rule. You will all benefit from this as well, being rich rulers, or powerful warriors." Nightkill stated in the same calm voice. "The starting salary for you will be 700,000 USD, several more than the average United States citizen makes. Do you require more information?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" September 4th 2011, 9:52 pm

Duplex was cruising about five blocks away from where he was supposed to meet this Nightkill character. The car that Duplex was driving was an old but well-kept '04 red Mustang. A close look would reveal that there was no key in the ignition, which meant that this car had been hotwired. Duplex would look at the digital clock that was on the dashboard of the car and it revealed that he was a tad late for this meeting. Duplex would look around and see no cops in sight as he pressed down on the pedal. At first the tired would screech against the pavement with smoke coming off the ground and then he was off weaving around traffic and taking the red lights as the came. In less than five minutes he made it to the front of this Chinese restaurant, his destination. He looked up at it, pretty fancy to say the least. Duplex puts the car in park and steps out.

"This is it? Heh, random place for a meeting.. but what place isn't."

Duplex would say with a smile on his face giving himself a little riddle. He would open the door and step out of the car. He figured since this was just a meeting he would go casual, not in his usual ops suit attire. Instead he was more casual about it. He had a pair of aged dark grey boots on, a slim fitting pear of jeans, a charcoal grey and black horizontally striped V-neck shirt that was a bit tight, and then a very nice fitting black leather jacket on top. His hair was it's usual way and had all six piercings in his ears, three on each side. Under his jacket he was wearing a double shoulder holster wear he had his two guns, just for safety measures for his own well being. In his mouth he had a cigaratte that was already half way smoked and was still puffing away on it. He grabbed it between his index finger and thumb and let out one last puff and then threw it on the ground, stepping on it in the process.

"Shouldn't keep them waiting any longer.. eh I'm late already no use in rushing now."

Duplex would casually walk towards the entrance of Chinese restaurant. He looked at the sign.

"Hm, closed.. right."

He would say to himself as he pushed through the two doors. Upon entering he would only notice three characters that stood out to him. One was a kid, another was some man who stood out to him, and then a scorpion looking man who had just finished talking in which Duplex only caught the last part of it. He would walk with his usual strut up to the table that everyone seemed to be seated at. Duplex preferred to stand right now. He would look at the scorpion man and automatically assumed he was the one running this shindig.

"More information, hm.. it'd be pretty nice if you repeated what you said."

Duplex would say in a slightly arrogant yet you could hear he was 100% serious in it. At the end of his sentence he would give a forced smile. He would then lean onto the table, put his right elbow on the table and rest his hand on his fist to make it look like he was interested in what he was going to say.
Formation of the Harbingers. More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 5th 2011, 3:02 pm

Sean listened intently to the mans explanation, with curiosity. Fingers interlacing as he made sure no detail was lost on his ears. He made a mental note of the mans name, as well as the face of the one who just walked in. Feet tapping lighty against the resturant floor, as he made a mental note of every detail he felt he had to. Reaching into his small bag, Sean pulled out a small pack of cigarettes. Tapping the bottom, as one of them popped out. Followed by a small, battered silver lighter. Sean held it between his middle, and index finger. You mind?" Sean asked as the new guy walked in. He didn't know who the guy was, but it didn't matter. Just another person to be wary of. Even if Nightkill said he did mind, Sean would click the lighter, as the flame came alight.

Lighting the end, as he took a deep drag, smoke coming out in a small curling cloud." yeah I have a few questions. Since you have a world ruling plan, and all that. What do you plan to do about heroes, like a certain Pain." He took another deep drag. As the smoke left through his nostrils in a curling cloud." I mean, whatever works with you on getting him out of the way. Family ties make little difference to me." He breathed, quicklly taking another puff, forming a small ring of grey smoke drifting up into the air. He was just pointing out the most obvious things, though he considered them important. Especially if they wanted a world conquering type group, and all that.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on September 5th 2011, 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 5th 2011, 6:39 pm

Cain listens to what scorpian man says ordering himself a vodka, waiving the girl away to get his drink when she asks for his I.D. saying he simply forgot it. He rolls his eyes and turns his attention back to 'Nightkill' in time to hear something about the salary being 700,000 Us of A dollars. He blinks and lets out a low wistle "Damn you got some money scorpian-man." He says ignoring the new guy who walked in acting like he was the king of the fucken world. From what Scorpio here says it sounds like he's gona be the king of the world and from the looks of it he's got the power and brain to back it up. Cain tapps his fingers listeng to what the other's have to say rolling his eyes at the mention of the 'Pain' guy. Honestly? What is so fucken great about this guy? Oh, sure everybody loves the big badass hero with super strength, but he doesn't sound all the great. He scoffs and leans back propping his feat on the edge of the table looking at his compamnions and new allies. " 'Ight so it sounds like you know what you doin scorpion-man, and Smokey over there has gota point. So, how do you plan on doin ewith da big bad 'Heros' that like to ruin our little fun?" He asks sitting up and looking over at Nightkill.

Cain raises an eyebrow interested to hear the reply of their new 'Leader', and yes he's already callin him that. Few people earn the respect of The Lord of Shadows and this man whom plans on taking over the world already has it. He smirks inwordly to himself knowing he can become much more powerful with this group called the 'Harbringers'. If he doesn't it would be the biggest surprise of Cain's life, his name will become more widely known as well. All of them will be feared or respected after only a few months. Least that's how Cain Vulsore sees it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 5th 2011, 11:58 pm

Nightkill saved time by pulling out an IPad, and turning it on. It replayed the whole speech he had given. "Welcome. We are currently waiting for the others to appear. However, I shall proceed to explain what I have summoned you for." the figure on the screen said. "My name is Nightkill, though I loathe such a title. Very dark in my opinion, and seems to be made by a teenager for the sole purpose of sounding cool. But I have held this title since the 1950s- 70 years ago- and it has been difficult to shake off."

"What you have been called for is a group known as the Harbingers. My ultimate goal with this group is to unite the world under our rule. You will be given untold riches, the ability to develop and extend your powers, and at the end you will aid me in ruling this Earth." he spoke calmly. "It will be dangerous, and you will battle many foes. You will be my elite team, equipped with the best resources humanity can muster. At the same time, we will protect this planet from the Outside threats, such as the Outsiders, aliens, demons, and such. Ultimately, I wish to benefit humanity, my adopted race, by propelling them into a golden age under my rule. You will all benefit from this as well, being rich rulers, or powerful warriors." Nightkill stated in the same calm voice. "The starting salary for you will be 700,000 USD, several more than the average United States citizen makes. Do you require more information?"

Nightkill pocketed the IPad again. "And that is where we are now." he addressed the other man. He then turned to Sean. "Pain is a dangerous enemy, and I respect him for his abilities and ideals. But if he is to be fought, so be it. We will eventually have to deal with him, though I'd prefer to not have to. What do you mean by family relations?"

"How to deal with them? We kill them." he replied to Cain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" September 7th 2011, 11:49 pm

For almost anyone else, gaining 700Gs would have hooked them into this in a heartbeat. For Duplex though, what caught his eye was the excuse to fight really. Him being able to fight and kill at his own whim and be able to claim it as protecting the city or even the world. Having the 700Gs was really just a plus for him, the cherry to the ice cream. Duplex's fake smile would turn into a real smile as he then stood up from leaning over the table. He would look at the chair that was next to him and slide it back with his foot. He would sit on the top of the back rest and rest his feet on the arm rests, not using the seat.

"That's my kind of talk right there haha! Kill them, beautiful!"

Duplex would say as he would almost yell out with some sort of excitement. He would then waive over to one of the waitresses.

"Hey babe, lemme get a gin and tonic."

The waitress would go and make his beverage and then bring it to him. Duplex would take it from her and give her a wink. She would roll her eyes as she walked away and Duplex would just have a big grin on his face as he checked her out while sipping on his drink. He would then turn his head over to look at Sean. He was interested in how Sean would answer the question that Nightkill asked. He was curious cause everyone has heard of Pain and was also curious by what he meant by "family relations".

"So pretty boy, answer the bosses question."
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 8th 2011, 12:06 am

Sean's eyes narrowed in mute fascination, at Nightkills answer to Cain. kill them, as if it were so easy. Though he enjoyed the straight forwardness about it. Pain on the other hand would be a whole other matter of dealing with. He would not go down like any average hero, no he would be a threat. Though now they were curious about what he meant, and that meant he had their attention. "i suppose you could say I have relations to him." Sean directed his gaze to Nightkill, a crooked yet serious smile on his face, as he tapped his right index finger against the tabletop. Taking another deep drag, exhaling it in a small grey ring.

"I'm sure you know my mother, she goes by the name Elena Marie, well my father is none other than Pain." He blinked for a second to take in their reactions, enjoy the faces.

Quickly an ashtray was brought to him, as he tapped the ashes into the slim porcelain tray. Fluttering as they fell, almost artfully." Its no big deal really." He smirked only half believing his statement, gaze turning to Duplex. "Please don't call me pretty boy, I rarely let guys call me that. For specific purposes of course." Sean left it at that, as he tapped away more ashes, cigarette now down to the butt. Sean flicked it away, and lit a new one. Taking a deep puff of sweet carcinogens.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 8th 2011, 7:42 am

A vile, wicked, almost sadist glint appeares in cain's blood red eyes when Nightkill says three words he was hoping to here. He smirks and takes a sip of his vodka nodding his head in agreement. He blinks at what smokey says almost choking on his drink, though quickly regaining compoher and looks at the man next to him "Your j-joking right?" He asks having met Elena before yet only now seeing a slight resemblance in the two. He shakes his head laughing slightly to himself. "Well isn't this a wonderful supprise, the Son of Pain, could use you to get underneath pain's skin. Maybe stab a very big knife in his back or somethin for us lil man." He grins wickedly at the thought of driving a huge sword or something sharp into the back of the worlds greatest hero. Oh, the fear and respect that would get him; to find a way to torture and inflict pain onto Pain himself, everyone has a breakibg point it's all up to how far you'll go to find it. He smirks taking a chug of his vodka and looking around at his companions, stating the obvious, "We need to geet some more members...more powerful members if we wish to accomplish this goal you seem to have Scorpion-man." At that he takes another swig of his vodka and closes his eyes waiting to see what they have to say next.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 10th 2011, 3:30 pm

"Very interesting." Nightkill mused, listening to Sean. "Interesting indeed." He looked at his members. Two blood knights, interested only in the slaughter and money, and Sean, in for the money. This was a group he could work with. More importantly, they understood who was in charge. Nightkill liked that.

"I look forward to us cooperating in the future. Indeed, I have our first mission settled for us. We are hunting down an old friend of mine. He is currently living in Russia, using unauthorized AI research that could prove invaluable. AI research was preformed by various governments years ago, but was cancelled under international law after an incident in Tokyo a few years ago. It was hushed up, so most of you would not know the details. Of course, most governments carry it on in secret. It will be a difficult mission, as he will inevitably have a warm welcome set for us, but I am confident we can handle any enemies, organic or mechanical. Or some combination of the two." the alien said.

"But it will be a start. If this mission goes off well, the Harbingers will become a name, and all of you will also be one as well. Thank you," he said to a waitress who gave him a Coke. He took a sip, and then looked at the group. "This is your final chance to back out, if you wish."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" September 10th 2011, 8:01 pm

Duplex would look at Sean with a grin when he responded. When he mentioned, "for specific purposes" a few ideas would pop into Duplex's head immediately. The top idea of course would be that he would think Sean was gay. It didn't bother Duplex if he was, but he would think of how fun it would be to mess with him. Right now though Duplex would leave it at what it was right now and look over to Nightkill, the boss. Duplex's cocky smile would come back to his face. He would finish off the rest of his drink with one big gulp and then let out a nice breath of alcohol. He'd put the cup down onto the table and lean in a bit towards Nightkill.

"Backing out, ha. That's not an option for me."

Duplex would say as he would then lean back causing the chair to lean a bit almost looking like it was going to fall, but he was able to keep his balance for a bit. The chair would then fall over, but Duplex would be able to land onto the backrest of the chair. He would then walk over to Sean and put his hands on Sean's shoulders gently. He would lean over Sean, his head next to Sean's. Duplex would just be messing with Sean now.

"I'm sure big boy over here would be in on this too."

Duplex would say in a much more friendly and softer tone than before. He would look at Sean and give him a wink as he then would stand back up and let go of Sean's shoulders. He would then look back over to Nightkill with his previous demeanor back.

"So anymore details or are we just bout done here?"
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana September 10th 2011, 8:13 pm

Sean raised an eyebrow at Duplex's behavior, as he focused on Nightkill. Trying not to react in any way to the mans obvious goads, as he listened to what the scorpion said. Letting the cigarette drop into the small, porcelain ash tray. As he considered what he would exactly say to Nightkill. Though it would ahve the same gist anyway, he would not back out. "I have no intentions of backing out. I did take the time out of my day to come here, no need to back out now." Sean replied simply, as he crossed his legs, right foot tapping against the ground. He quietly asked the girl for somethign sweet, a chocolate cheesecake, if they had any. She nodded, and quickly came back with the delicacy, Sean slowly taking small bites of it. Savoring the flavor, as he took in a deep breath thorugh his nose. Now was to wait for whatt he others said, the slightest colr of red making its way across his cheeks.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore September 10th 2011, 8:27 pm

Cain smirks softly and nods his head at what scorpion man has to say next. "I ain't gona back outa nothing." He says still and always in his brittish accent that never seems to leave him no matter how long he is in the United States. He rolls his eyes at what the other two members seem to be doing and he groans softly "Oh, please could you two go be gay somewhere else? It reminds me of some horable annoying little pest of an ice manipulater whom loves to randomly go all gay on me when we are fighting." He says drainging his vodka then grabbing the waitress by her waist pulling her down onto his chair, as she comes to collect his drink and rips her throat open, putting his mouth to the torn and bleading wound, quickly draining the girl of her blood. He grins a sadisctic glint now in his blood red eyes as he sighs satisfied. "Mmm I must say, the quality of your drinks here are very good Mr. Scor..I mean boss man." He smriks wipping off his blood stained lips with a napkin as if he did not just drain a helpless, atractive, waitress of her blood and she isn't on the ground dead next to his chair. "So, when do we get more info and go on this little mission you have for us?"

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top