The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_vote_lcapA discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_voting_barA discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_vote_lcapA discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_voting_barA discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
ghost
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) Empty A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus)

Post by Guest October 9th 2011, 9:39 pm

Nightkill waited in an Italian restaurant. He had reserved a table for him and a partner of his. Elena Vexus. One of the few beings Nightkill knew who was older than him, and nearly as intelligent as well. She clearly had her own agenda, and Nightkill was interested in it. Plus, it was best to know who was on his team so that issues did not arise.

This, and the fact she had requested a meeting with him. Nightkill obliged, and had reserved a table at the five star restaurant. The food was excellent, and it was a good place. Nightkill calmly ate some of the pasta, his table manners impeccable. He glanced up when he saw someone come in, and stood up to greet her.

"Miss Elena, I am glad you could make it. What did you want to discuss?" he asked her, holding out his hand to be shaken.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) Empty Re: A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus)

Post by Elena Vexus October 9th 2011, 10:15 pm

" Yes thank you" She said accepting Nightkill's hand shake and then sat down at the table. "And yes, there is something that I wish to bring to your attention. With your newly acquired information, I do have a number of suggestions that I wish to make. In order to achieve your goal of world peace in a more rapid fashion, I propose that you use the technological information that you have acquired to increase the number of members that you have in your organization..."
She took a sip of the glass of water that she had been served when she arrived.
"I do hope you are following, because I am talking about building an army. No need to worry about wasted lives or wasted abilities. With a force of artificial life, there would be near no bounds to what can be done you see..."
She left that for a moment so that Nightkill could think over it before she continued with her next statement
"Now, to control such a power we would need to create a base so to speak. Very similar to how the Russian did, but with a much larger operating capacity and security system that cannot be dealt with by any outside force... It would need to be perfect."
Vexus wanted to see how Nightkill reacted to this. Her first thoughts were that he was looking for peace, and an 'army' did not seem peaceful at all. Having the intelligence to create such a facility would not be a problem considering their combined brain power alone could conquer the world. Funds were a similar issue, they were both rather wealthy and could afford to build a complex such as the one required or at least acquire the money. Elena stared with her devilishly deceiving violet eyes waiting for the man's answer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus) Empty Re: A discussion between two Harbingers (closed to Vexus)

Post by Guest October 9th 2011, 10:32 pm

"I already considered this." the alien in human form replied. "In fact, I'm launching the project into action. I have been creating some androids, and as time goes on I can create more and more..." He smiled. "But I'm glad you and I were on the same page. It shows intelligence on your part." he told her.

He took a drink of his glass of water, the ice clinking in the glass as he put it back down. "But what about your second point? About the base? I was planning to create bases as the Russian scientist had, though more powerful, and put them in our various bases. What are you considering?" he asked, looking into Elena's violet eyes with his brown ones.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus October 9th 2011, 11:17 pm

" A quantum computer. We would need a decently large facility in order to house such a piece of technology. I had began to run blueprints, but with such complex machinery not even I can completely understand it. Which is why I thought to ask you for your assistance on such a project..."
Elena did not often ask people for help, and not often is next to never for her. With such a complex piece of technology that almost outclasses to hers, she would need some assistance with it. Though the inner workings of her own mechanics might be impossible to figure out for some, but since the technology behind a quantum computer was new and slightly undeveloped, she would need help from another intelligent being so that the computer would be at a sufficient operating capacity.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 10th 2011, 12:33 am

Nightkill paused. "A quantum computer?" he asked. "I suppose with our resources and brains, we could create such a thing..." Nightkill paused again, thinking. "It would need to be in a large place. Probably underneath Manhattan. Such a computer would certainly make for powerful, intelligent robots who would be considerably difficult to hack..."

Nightkill mentally scribbled some things, and nodded absentmindedly. "Yes, that will certainly work..." he said. "We'll need someone to help direct them though. Will you be up to the task?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus October 10th 2011, 7:52 pm

[color:5cb7=#ff0099'] "It would be my pleasure, Nightkill. After all I cannot say that I would be of much use in the line of fire. My skills, as you know, are rather specific so to say."
Elena grabbed her water and took a pointless sip. She then shifted her weight and crossed her legs.
"Now how are we going to get the equipment that we need through such a busy place? If we began construction in a less populated area we could have more space. It would also cost significantly less, real estate in that city is rather pricey, especially when you're digging into the ground."
Vexus rolled her wrist swishing the water around in her glass looking at the ice moving around while she thought for a moment.
"Somewhere out in the country, the further down the better. We can make an entire labyrinth. Egyptian tomb style." She chuckled a bit to herself before continuing.
"But really, complexity only would add to security."

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 11th 2011, 12:48 am

Nightkill thought. "If we build elsewhere, we do have those advantages." he said. "In fact, I have a useful idea, and a place where mechanical waterproof beings should have no problem functioning... We can possibly build the base underwater, and use that. But that would be painfully expensive, though well-protected. Building in a rural area would be useful, but most rural areas are rather far away, and I'd like the base to remain close so we can easily reach it when needed."

"Of course, if you'll be there, and we succeed in the quantum computer, place is no trouble." Nightkill said. "Indeed, there's an area in South India which I believe will suit us well for the main AI core. It's not in the US or other first world country, so that's good. India is second world, but it has trouble making decisions and would have trouble fighting the base if we built it there, and we can easily hide it there."

"Do you have suggestions? I'm open to any, as you've had quite excellent ones so far." Nightkill said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 13th 2011, 12:42 am

Bump
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus October 17th 2011, 12:34 am

"I suppose it would be smart to take advantage of the disadvantages of another country. But who says we need to ask permission? All that's needed is some paperwork and the proper filing and we'd be good. And plus, it's not like anyone would have the funds to challenge us. But if you want to do it the legal way we best get started now..."
Elena examined her nails for a moment. She hand't gone through too much conflict so her nails were still nicely manicured.
"If we are going to keep it in the country, there is a lot of open space out in the west. Rolling hills and what not. I can make some phone calls and get excavation going in less than 48 hours if you would like"
She put the hand that she was examining down and took another sip of water. It was a shame that she couldn't taste anymore, not that water tasted like anything but it was just the small human things that bugged her sometimes.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 19th 2011, 12:45 am

"I feel hosting it in a foreign country would be best suited for our needs." Nightkill said slowly. "Yes, I very much can see this as being a better alternative. I have a few locations that I can make possible in a few hours." he said.

"First is the South India one I mentioned, which I feel is the optimal choice. There, we can also easily recruit many people to join us. India has high unemployment and low education, and we can easily find dozens of human workers. Plus, I can test some of my products on them, without the fuss that would arise if we had the base in the West. I also doubt anyone would think of searching India, a large country of 1.2 billion people, and we can add trouble for them, as most heroes are American or live in the United States of America." Nightkill said.

"I also was considering South Africa and the Congo, but the more I think, the more I feel India is the best choice for this matter. We will have to go there and make arrangements. You should come with me." he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus October 19th 2011, 1:02 pm

"Well then if you have your heart set on these counties, then we shall go there at once. Construction must start as soon as possible."
Elena stood up from the table ready to go.
"With the main computer being off shores, I do think that we should have a substation here in America. That way the frequencies to our units have less of a chance of being disrupted. Though this port won't have to be such a powerful computer, a supercomputer would do. But that is just another suggestion. You are the head of this organization so any final decisions are ultimately up to you..."
Elena looked around at the other guests in the restaurant and noticed that she was getting some interesting looks, probably due to her hair color.
"Well then if there are no further concerns I shall be on my way..."
Elena waited for a moment before leaving to see if Nightkill had anything more that he would like to ask or discuss with her.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 22nd 2011, 12:19 am

(End topic? I'll start a topic in India later.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top