The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_vote_lcapThe Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_voting_barThe Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_vote_lcapThe Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_voting_barThe Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) Empty The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group)

Post by Guest August 26th 2011, 11:39 pm

har·bin·ger Noun /ˈhärbənjər/
1. A person or thing that announces or signals the approach of another.
2. A forerunner of something.

Since SCAR is dead, Nightkill decided to go out and create a separate group. A group that would work, that would successfully take over the world to end all wars. He called it....

The Harbingers

The Harbingers are dedicated to taking over the world and placing it under Nightkill's rule in order to stop all war and lead humanity into an age of peace, trade and scientific discoveries.

The Harbingers are primarily located in New York City, the place where the successful billionaire and Nobel Prize nominee Seth Khan, head of Khan Industries, a company dedicated to weapons development, scientific discoveries, and other things, coincidentally lives. The Harbingers also have locations in San Francisco, Mumbai, Paris, Seattle, Miami and Dallas. (Nightkill was considering an location in Chicago, but was reminded that the Phantoms are located there. He decided to pick his battles.)

The Harbingers provide all their employees a very high yearly salary, an excellent life insurance policy, and a great health plan. Nightkill will often personally give his members therapy sessions, or have someone else do it instead to keep up morale and keep his troops semi-sane. (It IS a villain group, expecting full sanity is impossible.) He also occasionally has team-building exercises. (Though expecting they become a Nakama is possible, according to Nightkill. Perhaps he should attend some therapy himself.) You will be given vaccinations and protection against diseases, as the Harbingers will often go in dangerous areas.

The Harbingers have heavy resources, such as weapons, medicine and government contacts. Nightkill, Harbinger leader, is rumoured to be the one responsible for the recent Indo-Pakistani War, but nothing has ever been proven, and Nightkill has not yet been captured.

The Harbingers want the best for you. Join them in their heroic crusade for world domination

(if you happen to be a psychopathic Blood Knight, don't worry, you'll have lots to kill. ≧^◡^≦ )

Members:

Leader: Nightkill.

Members:
Sean.
Cain
Duplex.
Dolly.
Shockwave
Elena Vexus
Vengeance.

Last edited by Nightkill on September 30th 2011, 10:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) Empty Re: The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group)

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 26th 2011, 11:41 pm

nevermind

Last edited by Chloe Everdeen on August 27th 2011, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) Empty Re: The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group)

Post by Guest August 26th 2011, 11:44 pm

Her starting salary will be 700,000 USD per year, an extremely high salary which is around 14 times greater than the average US citizen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger August 26th 2011, 11:44 pm

So, now someone has nominated you for a nobel prize?
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 26th 2011, 11:47 pm

The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) Th_trollface

Just to show that the world considers Seth Khan a good guy. I didn't have him win since I didn't want to be too extreme.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 26th 2011, 11:49 pm

Looks interesting, if the money is right, i'm in.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 26th 2011, 11:50 pm

wallacewells4eva17 wrote:Looks interesting, if the money is right, i'm in.

Again, starting salary is 700,000 USD.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore August 26th 2011, 11:50 pm

cain's in and xD love the last part..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 26th 2011, 11:53 pm

CainVulsore wrote:cain's in and xD love the last part..
Same lolhuge salaries as the others.

*Nightkill stares at Cain*

Get to therapy now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore August 27th 2011, 12:04 am

*Cain grins and puts on an innocent look* I have no idea what you mean...ta ta
*he disappears into the shadows*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 27th 2011, 12:07 am

When the mods approve this group, I shall create a topic where the members meet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" August 27th 2011, 12:18 am

Duplex would enjoy this, if it's cool Duplex is down.
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos August 27th 2011, 1:15 am

Seems like this something Psych would be interested in.

The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) -bad-a-vampire-that-you-could-ever-see-alucard-from-hellsing-woot-p-o-tattoodonkey.com
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 27th 2011, 1:21 am

Can you link me to your guys?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" August 27th 2011, 9:12 am

Gotchu Duplex
The Harbingers. (Villain/Renegade/Well-Intentioned Extremist group) More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top