The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Her Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Her Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Her Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Her Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Her Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Her Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Her Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Her Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Her Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Her Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Her Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Her Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Her Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHer Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_voting_barHer Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Her Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHer Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_voting_barHer Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Her Majesty's Arrival

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Her Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 Empty Re: Her Majesty's Arrival

Post by NightHawk August 24th 2011, 11:37 pm

Hawk felt a emotion he wasn't quite sure he recognized when the shuriken dug into the womans chest, he knew someone who caused as much chaos as she had deserved to die but this was the first life he had ever taken. Something was not quite right though, there was no blood. While this was the first time Hawk had made a lethal attack he was not new to causing bodily harm. Maybe she's not human he thought to himself as he slowly neared the fallen body. As he neared he deffinetley knew something was wrong, the blade stuck out of her chest but there was no blood what so ever.....

Quickly pulling his taser out of his belt along with a pair of modifed handcuffs he slowly kneeled down next to the body, he put two fingers on her throat and couldn't find a pulse what so ever, not to mention the body was far too cold for having just been struck down. Slowly standing up and taking a step back he slipped away the handcuffs but kept the taser aimed at the fallen woman. Hawk said in a low voice "Stop playing around I know your not dead." He would look like a fool if he was wrong but this situation did not feel right at all.

NightHawk

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus August 25th 2011, 12:07 am

"Heh, well it seems like you're smarter than you look..." Elena said as she stood up. She took the shuriken out from her throat and held it bewteen her index and middle fingers. She then spun it on one of its tips on her index finger. The hole that the tiny metal weapon had made slowly closed up.
"You know, if you would have just left me to lie there... I think you might have been able to make it out of this thig alive. Too bad though, you seemed like you might have been able to do some good for this world..."
Elena took the shuiken and threw it at the assassin who was sneaking around behind her. Mostly as a scare tactic because she did not lock on to her. The weapon might just strick close to her face on the building she was standing buy. As for the hero character, a gun formed into her hand. It was simple with 9mm ammunition. She held it up aimed for this boy's head. She was a few feet away from him, but not even she would be able to avoid a shot from this close.
"Any final words my boy...?"
She said in a cold voice.
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 25th 2011, 12:12 am

Chloe ducked as the blade came at her. She spun around to see that she had pulled out a gun on the other man. She was after her and wasn't going to let her kill the man, He might have a bounty on his head one day. She took out her own pistol and took aim at her hand with the gun. She shot and hoped that it would hit.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chloe Everdeen (Night Owl):
Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Her Majesty's Arrival - Page 2 Powerg13
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus August 31st 2011, 12:21 am

Elena tiled her head to the left ever so slightly, narrowling avoiding the bullet that the assassin had shot. It had wizzed past her head cutting out some of her hair. She was lucky that her sensors picked it up in time. Vexus spun around very quickly, her hair whipping up, got a lock on her target very quickly and shot three times at her new attacker. This one did not seem to have anything too special about her other than being very agile. Due to this one's distance, Elena had to adjust her aim so that when gravity started to take its course, her shot would still be on targer. There were also accounts of wind and such that were also taken into consideration when firing.
"You should come a little closer my dear..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 31st 2011, 12:27 am

Chloe wasn't told what this girl could do and felt way in over her head. She groaned as the girl pulled out her gun. She did a simple sidestep away from the bullet. "And maybe you should play dead for a bit." She called in response.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus August 31st 2011, 12:40 am

"Cannot kill what is already dead, lovely. But You are welcomed to try."
Elena continued to fire her bullets, she created ammunition and reloaded as needed. She began walking towards the girl, her heels echoing a eerie sound with every step. Vexus was not shooting too quickly or accurately. She was just trying to enchance the intimidation factor. She could tell that who she was facing was not totally prepared for this kind of encounter.
Her pace at the moment was slow, just trying to build suspense and force her opponent into a corner. Elena began to run multiple situations in which she could kill this girl. Maybe she could collapse a building on her. She had already destroyed one, and this city was full of them They probably wouldn't miss another one if it had to be used for her destructive purposes... Now she just had to get everything set up.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 31st 2011, 12:43 am

"Well, I never said to kill you, only play dead." She replied back.

Her hand went for her Sticky bomb gin. Taking aim, she launched five bombs at the girl. Not at her but around her. She could play the intimidation game too. She smiled and waited, the bombs had a 30 second timer and had shrapnel attached.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus August 31st 2011, 12:54 am

Elena's eyes picked up on the items that her opponent was throwing and analyzed them quickly. They seemed explosive in nature. Her targeting system locked on to all five and she shot them out of the air. They did explode and sent some schrapnel flying in Elena's direction. She put her arm up to block, but didn't try very hard. What ever had been blown at her from the explosion was sent into her arm, legs and lower torso.
"My, my. That's a useful weapon now isn't it...?" said Elena as she picked out the pieces of metal stuck in her arm and other parts of her body and nonchalauntly tossed them on the ground. She continue to walk closer, and reloaded her gun after she picked out more of the schrapnel from her arm and body.
"I am going to have to remember that one. I could probably use it later, seemed like a decent explosive..." What had hit her legs was pushed out by her regenerative process, which was not at full power right now so the healing was rather slow at this moment. Metallic Regeneration such as her took quite a deal of energy and there was no need to exert too much right now.
"So sorry hunny, but this fight just was not meant for you..."
Elena dropped the gun that she was holding, and it turned to a metal powder on the ground that blew away with the wind. In her right had, she formed a katana. It appeared in a tesselating fashion, and Elena spun it in her hand as she got ever closer. In a few yards or so she planned on stopping and just throwing the sword lik e javalin to maybe impale the girl on a wall or something. The building collasing plan seemed rather complicated at the time.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen August 31st 2011, 1:02 am

Chloe saw the girl approaching her. "Who said it was meant for you." She was seriously pissed at this girl.

"Katana, classic." She said. Quickly she pumped the gun once more. This time, at the girls chest. She noticed the alley to her left from the corner of her eye. Taking off at a run down the alley she began to climb a fire escape. She needed to get the high ground. Making her way to the top she bee lined to the edge and turned back to where her target would appear.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus September 5th 2011, 2:48 pm

Elena rolled her eyes as the girl made a run for higher ground. She was getting bored with this scrimmage right about now.
"Little girl, please stop running. It would make it much easier for the both of us if you would just hold still for a moment..."
Elena did not feel like chasing this, so she stood at the base of the building she was now on the top of and started to thrown large clumps of C4 all over the building. But only up to about the second or third story did she place the C4. Vexus thought for a moment and examined the building to see if the building would fall if she set off the explosions. The simulator that played in her head confirmed that the building would not fall, but would eventually. Which was good enough for now. She set those on a thirty second timer and then looked to the adjacent building on which her opponent could leap. Elena formed two large rocket launchers and pointed them up at the assassin.
"You have roughly thiry seconds to make decision. You can either stay on the building and hope to survive it's collaspe, jump to the left and be shot with a rock, or jump to the right and be shot with a rocket... To be honest though, I believe any and/or all of your choices will involve a rocket one way or the other. Looks like you are just going to have to rely on Lady Luck for this one..."

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloe Everdeen September 5th 2011, 2:53 pm

Chloe pulled out her pistol and took one shot at the lady. She could hear the timer ticking away and counted down in her head. When it reached 10 she dashed for the back fire escape and flipped down the building. She ran through the back alleys. I really need a car, she thought to herself. She pulled out her bomb gun and launched a sticky bomb over the building as it collapsed.

Spoiler:

Scarlet Hemsworth:

Spoiler:
Chloe Everdeen
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top