The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall

Post by XxRedxX September 7th 2011, 11:54 am

Warren quick popped a few shots into the wall, a turrent had been placed there incase of a breach in the stairway much like he and Nicole had performed. Switching to her thermal vision, Nicole searched for any more cold spots on the next floor and found that there weren't any in the immediate area. She opened the door cautiously and poked her gun out of the doorway first. She then moved out of the stair way and into the hall where more bodies of the deceased laid around their work stations. Nicole struggled to keep her rage under control as she grew more and more pissed at the amount of bodies they have been finding. "Keep your eyes peeled." She stated calmly, switching off her thermal vision and scanning the room. She spotted a camera, and could have sworn she saw it move which made her feel like she was being watched.

"Come on." Violet turned on her thermal vision again and tapped the equip for a flash bang. She headed directly towards a cold spot, and darted off in a fast sprint towards it. As she grew within the turrent range she tossed the flash bang so that it would land just in front of the turrent site. Just as it stopped the turrent rose from the ground but the flash bang went off preventing it from tracking Violet motions. She ran up and along the wall to avoid the spray of bullets while tapping the equip again for a throwing disc which she tossed into the gears which allowed the turrent to turn.

Landing next to the turrent, she quickly linked her wristtop computer into its computer and started hacking. The mechanized gears smashed the throwing disc and the turrent wiped around knocking Nicole into the wall. It opened fire on her but she was just below the turrents range of motion. Dry wall and concrete rained onto Violet as she tapped her equip again, this time a spray can appeared in her hand which she shot a foam onto the turrent. She tossed a pin into the foam and then leapt to the side as she set off the explosive compound blowing the turrent to pieces.

The spray can disappeared just before Violet dusted herself off, she then walked over to where she dropped her smg and picked it up. "That could have gone better..." She then noticed that she was at the private elevator. She moved to walk over by cringed in pain and fell to one knee as she realized several pieces of shratnal had pierced her. "Way better..." She said behind gritted teeth as she picked out some of the larger pieces from her skin. Violet stood up, taking a deep breath as she finished walking over to the elevator. They required a keycard to open the door and she didn't feel like getting into another fight with a turrent searching the bodies for one.

Violet placed her hand over the card pad and focused carefully on the device until finally the steady blue light turned green and the elevator door opened. "Alright, piece of cake. Mr. Peace, shall we continue?"

XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall

Post by Van Helcraft September 9th 2011, 6:57 pm

Warren watched thoughtfully as she performed a spectactle of a move blocking the turrets sight then stopping it's movement to hack it. The latter was only temporary as the disc broke and the turret swung around knocking her into the wall. He cursed in his head, then ducked as the foam she shot onto the turret exploded. He heard her say a few things as he got back up.

He quickly noticed the blood running from her leg, and the blood smeared gless on the floor, "Easy my ass look at your leg hold on i'll take care of that." He said shaking his head going through the bag he was carrying pulling out a syringe filled with orange liquid and moving toward her. "This will take care of the wound to your leg almost immediatly." He told her handing her the the needle.

Then he went to the stair case and whistled to Shalala that it as safe to come up, under normal circumstances she would be supporting him but all of her functions were running far below battle parameters so she was following a distance behind. He went into the elevator once more with Violet as Shalala shambled up the stairs and into the elevator itself, Warren pressed the button for the labs floor hoping it had all the tools he needed for the repairs to his gloves and mask, but most importantly Shalala.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Schnieder Van Helcraft/ The King

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 178
Job : King of Whales
Humor : ummm.... I laugh at a lot of things
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX September 12th 2011, 9:51 am

Nicole took the syringe from Warren and looked it over trying to figure out what it could be. She knew Connor trusted Warren, and that was all she needed to know as she injected the liquid into leg. The combination of her healing factor and the contents of the syringe healed her wound up quickly as they took the elevator to the laboratory. The door opened and Violet used her thermal vision to try and identify any turrent but none came up in her vision.

"Looks clear." She readied her SMG as the door slide open revealing the lab. Dead bodies and spilt chemicals were all over but her suit was more than capable of protecting her from the fumes. "Careful, toxicity in the air is high. If you start to feel light headed let me know." Violet took point, walking into the room and checking the perimeter for an immediate threats but none were found. "Alright, fix your stuff so we can rondevous with the others." Nicole leaned up against a wall and relaxed a bit. She knew that chances to relax would be rare so she would take advantage of this time.

"So, what's your story Peace...Why do you do what you do?" She said lazily looking out the window. She couldn't see a thing for the fog was to thick but it was still more interesting than what Warren was currently doing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall - Page 2 Picnikcollage

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2134-red
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2869-violet
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2733-blue
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft September 16th 2011, 4:30 pm

Warren entered after Violet glad that his medicine had speeded up her recovery. The lab was unguarded as though they thought no one would make it this far, he shrugged there carelessness away if they wanted to underestimate the heroes the could. He quickly undressed Shalala inserting his key into her back and pulled off her skin as it opened, revealing the exoskeleton underneath. He sighed realizing the damage to her was bear minimun. He took a moment to think about what Violet asked him while he was searching through the tools. Finding what was needed he set to work. "Well i nearly died of cancer a while back, i managed to make a cure with a one in a million chance of working. I bought myself more time but i realized i had wasted alot by not lkiving to the fullest, so im an idiot for doing it for no reason other then i think its fun. I mean sure i have morals that i wont let down but other than that im up for pretty much anything." He said quickly finishing up work on Shalala. he replaced her skin and clothes hurriedly reactivating her as he did so. Alright sweetheart head to the swamps to meet up with Red andBlue i'll catch up when i finished repairing my gear." He told her taking off his mask hitting it in several places cuasing it to open and reveal it's circuitry. He immediatly started dabbing at the circuits removing the fualty ones for repair as, Shalala moved down a floor and left through a window after collecting her gun and some ammunition.

I don't know what you're looking so arrogant about, you're just another pawn for me to move as I please.
Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX September 18th 2011, 12:24 pm

"Fascinating..." Violet said calmly as she stopped leaning against the wall and walked over towards Warren as he finished up Shalala. "You may do this for fun, but you better stick with it when the going gets tough." Violet watched Shalala leave the room and headed off towards her team mates. "When you finish the rest of your equipment meet me outside, i am going down stairs to find us some transportation"

Nicole made it over to the window she was looking out of and smashed it open. She then proceeded to jump out and plumet towards the ground rapidly. She used her gloves grapple to slow her decent and land gracefully onto the ground. She readied her rifle and started checking out vehicles for any that were still functional. "Ill have to rig this one to work..." She muttered to herself as she looked under the hood of a F-150. She tapped her equip for a set of tools, not anything that Warren could have used for his equipment, and started rigging the engine to work again. "ok..." Nicole attached one of he bubble shields to the engine. "That will act as the battery and these wires can act as the new spark plug..."

She made a few more adjustments, carefully disabling certain functions to the bubbleshield before finally pressing a button to activate her make shift device. After a few sparks and some stuttering by the engine the F-150 turned on and was ready to drive. Luckily, it had a full tank of gas and as soon as Warren was ready they could move on.

Crash Landing in the Exposition Hall - Page 2 Picnikcollage

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2134-red
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2869-violet
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2733-blue
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Helcraft September 19th 2011, 5:17 pm

He closed his mask not even looking up as Violet had left, the easy repairs were done now came the nanoscopic repairs. Putting his mask back on he removed his gloves and coat, then took off his cuffs and wiring. The coat was first since it was his first line of defence, looking through the data his mask had collected on the turrets even in its lagging state he started the repairs aswell as modifications so that the turrets wouldn't be a threat as long as the data on their power remained constant. As far as he could tell the were as powerful as normal guns just energy based. It took quite a a while to finish but he thought being prepared was better. He was shifting through the tools looking for more tools when a message broke across the screen of his mask 'Master danger please hurry!' Shit he thought he still wasn't through with repairs but he could make due, grabbing all the tools he needed he bundled them into his coat along with his still damaged weapons, he would fix them on the road. heading to the broken window he looked for a fast way down, spotting a telephone post nearby he lept from the building straight onto it before jumping to the ground, his legs hurt like hell and one may have been sprained but it wasn't worth wasting his medicine. He spotted Violet finishing repairs to a F-150, " We've got trouble it looks like the others are in danger! " He shouted to her as he sprinted towards her and the truck hopping in the bed and pulling out tools to continue the repairs. behind his mask his face was desperate, he was worried that the other would be killed because he was fussing over laggy gear. Damnit he said inwardly cursing himself to the deepest parts of helll.

Van Helcraft
Van Helcraft
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top