The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Crash landing I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Crash landing I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Crash landing I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Crash landing I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Crash landing I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Crash landing I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Crash landing I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Crash landing I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Crash landing I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Crash landing I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Crash landing I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Crash landing I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Crash landing

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crash landing Empty Crash landing

Post by Artemis May 1st 2013, 11:30 pm

Nyx's ship fell towards the ground at an alarming speed. Inside the cockpit alarms where blaring and warning images flashed on the screens. She had bought a cheap ship with what little credits she had from being on the run. She didn't think she was followed here, heck she got lost like 20 times on the way here. The the clunker of a ship was finally breaking apart. Nyx cursed in her native language as she tried to force the ship up to try make her decent a bit smoother. She succeed a bit but the crash landing was still rough. Her head hit the controls and she drifted into unconsciousness instantly. She woke several houses later. There were some small fire but the ships system was program to put out or fix anything the system considered dangerous to the ship or crew. Nyx moaned as she forced herself up. The face she wasn't captured meant she finally and truly escaped or they were a long way behind her. She picked up a universal translator which should allow her to understand and communicate with the native people of the planet, if there where any with an language. She placed it in her ears. The translator was designed to pretty much look like it was there. It would translate her speech to the native language and vice versa once the translator got a good sample of the native language. She forced her self out of the small ship. She looked over the ship. The engines looked busted and the outside of the ship was full of holes. Where she was she was stuck here. She walked out of the small crater the ship made and looked around. She seemed to be in a field full of long, thin yellow looking grass that spanned on for a mile or two. She spotted a road in the distance. Maybe this world's species weren't so primitive after all. She got to the road, it seemed to span for miles. She began walking north along side the road. She needed to find someone to talk to so the translator could start working.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Crash landing Empty Re: Crash landing

Post by Saileyra May 1st 2013, 11:40 pm

It was just one of those days..HOLY HELL..
Crashing from above, she noticed the streak, her eyes scanned as she stared watching. Analyzing, it was eerie, how the crash landing caused a rather nice spark and a small fire. She stared, taking in the craft, analyzing the technology comprehending. She herself, was from the future, most of the things she made were not so much from this time. Yet, if there was a ship someone had to be operating it. Saileyra herself was not to far away from the ship across the road really from the long fuzzy dandelions. Grassy green shadowing by the feet contacting the ground moving across the surface.

Saileyra's hands reached up and she crossed her arms over one another her arms resting underneath her breasts. Saileyra's armor a spider-silk graphene, simple but effective, it was dark had a slight resistance to bullets also offered light weight flexibility. It hugged her tautly, the jacket zipped up half way to meet the grey under trinium v-neck. On her hip, there was an four foot blade, the hilt capable of being double handed but not weight heavy enough to require two hands. Two impact pistols rested on either side of the hilt. An seal wrapping around the base of the blade that was a six winged phoenix. Scanning the structure, it was quite a while so far..thirty minutes probably.

Wondering if the person inside needed help, then again, alien races had different types of durability. The person inside was probably alright, approaching the side of the road where the crash occured the crater obviously small but large enough to house the piece of new shrapnel. Albeit, Sai wanted to go into the craft and take parts for study. Mad scientist habits never died; crouching down she would stare at the structure scanning it. Waiting, several hours later? She would notice movement, how the pod opened, she tilted her head. Staring, as it moved open, the figure would move out of it. Approaching the side of the road, hell approaching her. Saileyra raised an eyebrow as she tilted her head, "Good morning, sunshine." She said casually, indicating she had been waiting, watching. Then again, most people didn't really care for formalities these days..all the people she ran into half the time she ended up fighting..

Remaning aware of the potiential, the crouching woman stood straight looking to the over female, curious: What was she? Oh the joys of learning...

[418 Words]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Crash landing SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 2nd 2013, 12:02 am

Nyx had only walked a few feet till she heard a strange language. The translator beeped in her ear signaling it needed more audio for it to start working. She turned on a dine walking towards the women that spoke. At first she walked fast, then she noticed the women looked armed.

"Veilec ny xeris. Va li haogeqi jio, Va fea iecu. Veilec va gik zq Kelsloc, Va hii qiy noc kor." said Nyx, obviously in her native language. It roughly translated into, 'please don't shot. I am unarmed, I come in peace. Please I have a translator, I need you to talk more. She put her hands up in the air, hoping that meant she didn't mean to cause harm. Or at least till her freedom was threatened. She had been out for a long time, she worried that the slavers got here early and said she was a criminal. Which until she was brought back to her master she was pretty much was. Although she had no intention of going to him.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 2nd 2013, 12:15 am

Saileyra had approached standing across fro mthe women, her head tilted as it seemed they both didn't understand each other. She wasn't -that- armed, at least not compared to home. Maybe they were both alien to each other and she just spoke the current tongue in this world. Not saying much she had tilted her head just watching, studying her body language. Trying to pick up a hint if the woman would react violent or not. Sai's muscles tensed in preparation, thoughts assuming if the taller woman tried to hit her she would definitely gouge her eyes out. Masochistic? Maybe.

Yet, the woman raised her hans, she didn't really understand, but she seemed not out to harm. Sai tilted her head her fingers moved to her hips as she just nodded. Wondering the reaction, then again, it was all foreign. Weird even,~ She wasn't sure, it would only be due time. "I'm guessing your not from here either.." She said, her eyes looking to the sky..staring. Eerily enough, there was a sharp red objecting falling..weird. And suddenly, it crashed into the crater next to her ship. Rock and fires spewed everywhere, the clouds above grew red crackled, sparked with ectoplasm and swirling lightning only to become nothing.

"It can't be.." She said in disbelief, "Fucking can't be." She said shouting, running towards the womans ship now.

[236 Words]

Last edited by Saileyra on May 2nd 2013, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 2nd 2013, 12:33 am

Nyx sighed as the women didn't seem to understand what she was trying to do. The audio sample wasn't enough, although she only needed a bit more. Then something fell from the sky and landed near where she crash landed. This got the other women's attention and she ran off to check it out. Nyx's heart skipped a beat. "Was it a slaver? if it was this was bad. She barely had the trip to earth alive. Even with high end ships it would be hard. Besides this planet was still just a rumor overall. She was still surprised it really existed. Nyx followed the women to he landing site. Her ship was now totally destroy so now she was totally stuck here. she wasn't exactly sure if that was a good or bad thing. However what landed didn't seem like a slave ship. It didn't evenn seem like a ship at all.

"Feor ra devos?" asked Nyx. It translated into: what is that. Although she knew that she wouldn't understand what she was saying, she hoped it would still get some more words out of her to get the translator to start working.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 2nd 2013, 12:34 pm

"It can't be." Saileyra skidded down the side of the crater, her agility and grace quite comparable, landing on the bottom she ignored the craft running past it. Ectoplasm dematerializing from the world enochian sigils burning off what looked like an armor. Deep breathing was heard, groans of pain from a male voice,~ Saileyra closed in tackling the form to the ground more. A gasp was heard from the body armor, the fibroids glowing, the sword on the back of the creature glowing. The fibroids having intricate red lining causing the red to glow in intricate patterns. Enochian disappearing leaving a crisp clean Xetallium armor. Helmit was cracked the visor glowing red as a pair of red eyes was face down into the dirt Sai clinging to his back.

"I can't believe it's you~" Her head dug into the back of the armor. Apparently, she knew this creature and it was someone she was close to. Deep groaning occurred from the body armor, "Yeah it's me.." He said, his voice in pain. "This world is weird..everything is gone.." He said, his voice deep, raspy. Sai got off the creatures back in seconds offering him a hand. Sitting up, the helmet slowly repaired itself, for the fibroids were part of the creature in front of them. Albeit, one can see red human eyes looking back. Apparently the over armor was just there..it had skin, underneath, it just preferred being safe. Kind of like a quarian it had the helmet, the red eyes stared, the bridge of the nose obvious. As he stood, the imprint of his form could be seen. The figure was tall, six two, broad shouldered, built like a wrestler.

Plated armor defined pictorials, abs the boots graced with a high tech futuristic plating. Everything between the plates glowed red to black. Looking over the head stared to the other female, "Made friends in this world?" He said, his head turning. Saileyra then turned herself looking to Nyx, "She crashed here like you did.. She's been trying to communicate but she speaks a different language. I'm sure she is fine tuning her technology accordingly to speak..She wouldn't have stayed I wouldn't think if she didn't have the proper tech.." She said, utilizing her intelligence through observation.

[389 Words]

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 2nd 2013, 4:11 pm

Nyx watched carefully, the interaction between the two was strange, even though the thing just fell to the ground the girl acted like she new it. They talked for a few moments and then her translated beeped twice, letting her know that the translator was now functioning. By this time the two people were looking at her. She was wary about the two. They could be friendly but then again she was out for a while, they still could be slavers. Heck the rumors of this planet was that they were still relativity primitive. Although the pair didn't look primitive. It didn't look like slaver tech but it was possible her master had given them new gear. She was his prized possessions, even though it was two years he wasn't just going to let her go.

"Are you two slavers?" asked Nyx. It was worth a shot, she doubted if they were slavers that they would tell the truth though. She was a slave and they would have no reason to tell the truth. At first the sentence started in her own language but the translator activated after the 'are' so the rest was translated. "I thought this planet was primitive. Yet you have advance technology, and on top of that it's not anything i've seen before."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 2nd 2013, 4:56 pm

Saileyra felt a little more at comfort in this world, it was her XERAM, she had him since her fourth day in this world. After being awakened from celestial consciousness, being placed n her body from her conscious mind moving about the akashic rivers. Despite her memories of it, her powers of it didn't exist. Her fingers moved, yet she felt the connection with Xeonix. It seems the sync remains.. Deep voice echoed in her mind, it reverberated down her spine as she glanced over. Her x-cells vibrated with his, their genetic sync infallible, it was nice to feel a vibration in her x-cells again. The loneliness was agonizing, truly, for the first time in the duration of her year old life she knew what loneliness truly was...

A beep occurred, Sai turned on her heel, her magenta eyes snapped to the woman. Scanning, staring the beep's location came from her ears. Ears? That beep was not something organic made, it sounded techy, it echoed off her ears. She processed the sound, it was a machine, something that she was using. What for? Translation. Sai's super genius helped her figure it out. Well, common sense more so, arms crossing her eyes looking at the other female. Xeonix approached the crater he was in staring at it. Looking to the sheer size of it, how kind of funny it was that it outlined his very form when he had landed face first.

Soon, Nyx spoke, she actually understood her? ..Slavers? Slavery was wrong on so many levels. Her brother taught her that, hell she remember fighting an undead horde for freeing slaves. "I'm not a slaver nor is he. We're not from this time either.." She said reassuring the women. "Like how he landed in the earth was how I did. Why? I can't tell you." Saileyra wondering if she could understand her own reply to her. Translators from another time could take a while? She was not sure. Xeonix turned slight so one can see the side of the helmit, "Funny how I crashed so hard it left an imprint." he said chuckling, "We both are from another year far beyond this earth.." He said sad sort of.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 3rd 2013, 1:54 am

"T-time travelers?" said Nyx. Her eyes widen, even though time travel had been thought be be impossible, she wasn't able to keep up with latest technology when she was enslaved, still didn't. "I-if you truly are time travelers you must know of what I am. Unless this planets populous is enslaved or destroyed in the future, or they just never joined the Inner or Outer Rim Governments." Nyx began to walk closer to the pair slowly and cautiously. She still didn't trust them. "Are you two a pair of inhabitants of this planet, even if you are truly from a different time." She bowed to them but quickly forced herself to stand up straight. Another habbit drilled into her from her time as a slave. "I believe my name is Nyx. It's hard to remember if it really is. I don't have a surname... or at least I don't remember. Anything before I got captured has become a blur."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 3rd 2013, 1:56 pm

Xeonix rolled his shoulders, his hands reaching to his wrists as he stretched his eyes staring scanning. Saileyra on the other hand tilted her head in the direction of the other. How she reacted to the information was different from the others. Most of the time everyone else just muttered something about insanity or they just understood. It was uncommon, this made her curious, why would she care so much? Perhaps, she herself was from the future too? It was an interesting theory..

Sai only listened for now, the shorter woman crossed her arms, five foot six in her own rite. Comparable, she tilted her head, "Your kind? I can't say I have. If I have, it's probably in ancient books. I come from 3014A, it's post apocalyptic, all the humans on this world end up dying one way or another from biochemical warfare." She said, tilting her head, "My kind weren't even thought of in this time period." She said chuckling, "I would say another earth in a foreign multiverse." She said, her eyes staring, "Nyx, I'm Saileyra. I don't have a last name either." She said shrugging, "We are born as super soldiers in my kind. We find our name through battle, often we are a war with others.. This is pretty much a vacation." She said, her eyes boring into her like daggers. "Don't need to bow."

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 3rd 2013, 2:29 pm

"My kind aren't from this world. I am an Aeducian, an species of alien located in the Inner rim. If you are that ar in the future and haven't heard of my race we have probably died out... damn that's depressing. My race has a low rate of reproductive success, I can't believe we never find out how to change it. And sorry about the bow, I honestly didn't mean to... it's just certain habits were drilled into me for the past 11 years against my will. It's one of the reasons I traveled to this planet, i'm still surprised it's here, it was only a rumor." said Nyx. She shrunk back from the pair. Saileyra's eye dug into her, she couldn't say if she enjoyed it. "If you haven't figured out by now, I'm an escaped slave. I ran here to escape by former master."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 3rd 2013, 2:37 pm

Saileyra listened about her race, "You know I can be wrong? War ensues among so many races in my time. It is just hard to keep track amongst all of our own worries in our time. We are hunted readily..we are powerful creatures in my time and multiverse. Although, I could not tell you why I don't seem 'powerful' right now. Most people take me for a human anyway.." She said laughing gently, sad, albeit she meant it. She missed the ectoplasm, just seeing it disappear so easily in this world was amiss to her.

"I understand the lack of reproduction. There are only 26 of our kind, there were only three born so far with the special genetics we reign.." She said with a nod, "I am sure you species survived somehow but maybe just in another galaxy which is why I forbode to say don't validate me to be completely accurate." She said educated, explaining, her arms crossed as she tilted her head in the direction of the other female. "Well, slavery isn't right..I've fought undead horded necromancers about it." She said, scowling, not quite happy about the topic. "Nyx if you ever need a place to hide. Let me know. I run an ops group named OCEAN, we have a bright future, soon enough we will have a proper residency hall. I can offer you at least a place of shelter in this world." She said with a grin.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 3rd 2013, 8:02 pm

Some hope returned to Nyx, although she still was a bit sad about it. "Our numbers aren't that low but they are in the low thousands. And if you aren't human what are you?" The pair interested Nyx, even though they seemed odd. "You don't have to tell me that, but it's legal in the outer rim and before you saying anything I know I said my race was from the inner rim we are as am I. But the two rims have gotten into many wars and part of the treaty allowed the outer rim to keep slavery if they wanted. The inner rim didn't like it but it kept the peace." She raised her left are and pulled her sleeve down. Two brands where burnt into her skin, right above her armpit. She pointed to the one to the left. "This means you are a slave, you are now a possession and any money, possessions or title you had before you this mark are now either the governments or will belong to your master. When I was 18 I was captured by slavers while out with friends, I got separated then captured. They placed this brand on me as soon as they could. We were still in the inner rim, however we were close to the outer rim, sometimes slavers will venture into that area. Even though what the did was illegal once I had this brand nothing could be done." She moved her finger to the other brand.

"This is the brand of my master, so if i escape they know who to return me to. I wasn't on the market long, a slave of my race is rare and sells for a lot. This was the first thing he did to me. I didn't get a rest after the brand was place. He broke me in anyway he could thing of. Torture, embarrassment, anything you could thing of, it was used in someway to break me into his obedient prized pet." said Nyx. "Most of my memories before my enslavement where forgotten but my first memory after being broken was that I was attending some sort of gala with my master, who was showing me off to his friends. I would tell you what I was wearing but it would be easier to tell you what i wasn't wearing. Anyway He was parading me around and some of the other slaves that were there were trying to comfort me, saying a slave life wasn't so bad. I wanted to yell and scream at them but the voice in my head couldn't escape my mouth and I just agreed with them. Then I saw them... My parents. They were at the gala, which I can't remember if that was normal for them but they saw me. My own father turned his head and denied my existence. My mother did the same but she broke down in tears not after long. At the time no emotions registered for me. But thinking back to it, it must of been so embarrassing for them, seeing there daughter paraded around by some scumbag. I remember he had me do somethings live to show how much control over." Nyx took a breath, trying to keep her composer. "Either way, when i ran I broke the law, I've been on the run for two years now and I am still being pursued. This shows you how rare a slave of my kind is." She smiled, she was surprised to meet someone with such generosity.

"T-Thank you, you don't know how much that means to me, once you are branded people treat you differently, No one has shown me any compassion for 13 years." said Nyx, bowing. "Know that for this bow it's not because i was trained to, is because I want to. I don't know who I can properly thank you otherwise."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra May 4th 2013, 12:28 am

From the foreign domain, there was the inner ring and outer ring of her world. She explained her master degraded her. Inside, Sai wanted to punch something. People like that deserved to burn, she would never be subject to such a thing. Freedom, it was so important, she valued it. The freedom, but she did not let that get in the way of her own professionalism. She was a leader, a fighter, and a creator. All the same her eyes scanned the other woman listening to how her own parents disregarded her. Such sad memories, it made her wonder if there were people still after her. Wandering to chase her, it wouldn't happen.

"I'm not going to let anyone get you Nyx." She said, her voice having a coldness, a sudden sharpness as those intense magenta eyes stared. Silver rings glowed in the light of the day, they eerily churning with an odd energy. It was eerie how people got to know each other. How willing she was to open up? "But I suggest not telling everyone you walk into you were a slave Nyx." She said, her voice becoming solemn, soft, caring: "Some people in this universe are not nice. They are not..good willed. They will try to make you a slave once more." She said, her voice having conviction as she explained to the other female the realities of this world. "I am sure you are more than capable enough to defend yourself. That is fine, but I would like you to know the dangers of trusting others so readily.."

Xeonix turned his eyes scanning as his six foot two approached both the woman. Stopping from marveling at the hole, he leaned on Sai lazily at this point his red eyes staring through the visor as he had tilted his head. "Yeah..I mean. We're not bad people. Sai was readily to trust at first too I bet." Sai glanced over to Xeonix as she sighed once, nodding. She meant it, though, she didn't want the same to befall the other female. Getting in ties with the wrong people..letting her new freedom get in the way. Xeonix remained quiet as Sai stared to the other female, "Be careful who you trust is all.."

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis May 4th 2013, 12:51 am

Nyx walked up and hugged Saileyra. "I know, it was just the way you reacted when i mentioned slavery and the offer to stay with you when you get a base, I thought you needed to know." said Nyx she stood back, a smirk on her face. "But don't get me wrong, the reason I didn't escape earlier then when I did was because of an inhibitor collar, one of the items that was used to break me also ensured that I would never escape as long as I never took it off, which i couldn't do with out a remote." Nyx closed her fists and a crystalline structure grew out of the ground behind her. "My race isn't just highly praised cause we are rare, we are also very powerful." Nyx released her fist and the structure receded back into the earth.

"Just keep in mind, I am still a slave by galactic law, and until i'm captured i'm considered a criminal by law. It's not a matter if they find me, it's a matter of when they will find me. I was with my master for 11 years, he got new slaves through out that time yet I was still his favorite. He isn't going to let me go."
said Nyx. "I don't plan on returning, even if where to cost me my life."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content