The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapThe Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_voting_barThe Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapThe Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_voting_barThe Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) Empty The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE)

Post by Bane May 4th 2011, 4:38 pm

Ryuuga, who was wearing his white and blue striped kimono and white sneakers, looked around the area for any potential victims. He walked through the streets with a knife clutched in his pocket. The blue haired, green-with-slit-pupil-eyed 7 year old looking 17 year moved through the crowds quickly, pushing people out of his way. He wasn't particularly paying attention to who was in front of him and as such, the 4 foot tall woman hater collided with someone and tumbled down onto the ground with the person, the mysterious person landing on top of him. He glared up at the person he collided with and was about to comment very rudely about watching where they were going when he took note of who, exactly, he ran into. A girl that looked about 8 years old, long white hair and silver eyes. The appearance of the girl brought a slight blush to Ryuuga's face. Instead of a rude comment, he felt that since it was kind of his fault, he figured he should apologize. "Sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going" he said in a raspy voice that indicated he was older then he appeared to be as he helped the girl get to her feet.
Bane

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE) Empty Re: The Formation of a Duo (PRIVATE)

Post by Jordan Reynolds May 4th 2011, 4:49 pm

Gluttony was enjoying a decent walk. Though she was hungry. Oh how hunry was she. Still it was good enough. As she strolled down the street. Taking in the sites of the city. The city ruled suppsoedly by Dr.Everyone. A man who decided to take her in. Which she used to her advantages. Someone powerful like his served his purpose. Especially to a girl who looked 8. She had her hair flowing down her back free. Eyes like liquid silver. Wearing a spagehhti strap shirt with white lace, and simple blue jeans that fit her. Today she was scoping out a potential victim to devour. When a boy bumped into her. Which lead into an awkward encounter. At least eh apologized. Looked no more than seven. Though his voice belied his age. Which caught Gluttony's attention. "No problem." She said in her sing song voice. though her eyes gleamed with a malevolence that seemed beyond the years she looked. This boy was interesting. Was he from Project Perfection, or somewhere else. She had to find out or way or another.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane May 4th 2011, 4:57 pm

The sound of her voice rang in Ryuuga's ears and sent a shiver down his spine, for some reason that he can't explain. There was something interesting about, something that made it seem like she was not like normal little girls. He couldn't quite place it but there was just something so interesting and captivating about the girl. He rubbed the back of his neck in a sheepish manner and looked around quickly. After finding a flower nearby, he plucked it and held it out to Gluttony. "My name is Ryuuga and don't let my fucking appearance fool you. I am actually 17" he said with a friendly grin on his face as he fingered his pocket knife that he clutched tightly in his right hand. He had to find out what was so captivating about this girl in front of him and dammit, he was going to find out.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds May 4th 2011, 5:15 pm

Gluttony looked at the flower curiously. As she took it her eyes examined it. "My names." She thought for a moment." Maria. Maria Jones. Nice to meet you. though if yuo wanna know. I'm not 8 im actually 18." She said looking the flower over curiously. It was delicate, and she liked it. Plucking a small petal from it. Placing it in her mouth she chewed on it. Before swallowing it in single gulp. It had a sweet taste. "So if you dont mind my asking. Why are you so young looking. I'll tell you a secret about me. Only if yuo tell me to. Tit for tart as some they say." She said with a cold yet enigmatic vioce. How would the boy react. Hopefully favorable. As her fist clenched. Eyes narrowing. Feet tapping against the ground. Lips in a sideways smile.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane May 4th 2011, 5:21 pm

He blinked in surprise as he saw her eat the flower. He expected her to do something else like put it in her hair or something, not eat it. However, he didn't let it bother him as he had seen some weirder stuff in his time then seeing her eat a flower. He was even more curious about her now that he knew she too was older then she actually was. "Alright, I'll tell you why I look so young if you do the same for me. Well, in Japan, they were trying to create a superhuman. I was a street urchin, living on the streets since I refused to go to an orphanage and they nabbed me and experimented on me. I have been this way for 10 years" he said as he crossed his arms, not looking very happy about his situation. He hated being short and he sure as hell hated being mocked about it. One of his pet peeves is being called short, after all.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds May 4th 2011, 5:35 pm

She tilted her head to the side. Looking at the boy curiosly. Looks like she wasn't the only strange one."Now i suppose its my turn. I was made by an organization called Project Perfection. An artificial human if you will. Though i'm not even sure myself. My body was just made to stop aging at this age. Which was ten years ago. I was called Project Gluttony bacj then. for obvious reasons i suppose." She took the flower which was only missing one petal and put it in her hair. Brushing it from over her ear. "I came up with my name myself. Though it sounded nice so i chose it." She was just making small talk. Now curious of the boy. "So tell me. What brings you to the windy city?"
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane May 4th 2011, 5:43 pm

Ryuuga looked at her with a curious expression on his face. An artificial human huh? How interesting. Those Project Perfection people sounded like Grade A fuckmooks if they didn't even bother to give their own creations actual names. He thought the name suited her, sounding just as beautiful as she herself was. Her question came to his mind and he thought about it for a moment. After thinking it over, he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Aside from me wanting to, nothing really brings me here, except maybe to bring about some well deserving pain on the fucking women in this city" he spat out in anger as he pulled out his pocket knife and ran his finger along the blade. A sadistic smirk slithered onto his face as he thought about cutting into and carving up any woman he saw.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds May 4th 2011, 5:49 pm

"I'm here for a simpilar reason. I live here. With a local villan i suppose most would call him. Doing what i want. Especially since the people here are quite delectable." She rubbed her hands together like someone who was hungry. Kinda like one of those people who were really hungry and just had a large plate of food placed infront of them. "So if you really want. How about we go on a little killing spree you and I? After all i pretty much own the city." She said with the most innocent of expressions. Knowing it wouldn't affect the boy, but she just loved doignthis. Being the innocent girl made the dying screams all the more fun. The begging and dying whys allways carried more wight . When you are killed by a child. Now that was just a sad, sad thing.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane May 4th 2011, 5:57 pm

Ryuuga looked at her in an odd manner, wondering what she meant by delectable. It almost sounds as if she ate people and if she did...well, that just oddly seemed to make her even more attractive in his eyes. He had his mental psychosis and so did she so he had no right to judge. Go on a killing spree with her? That sounded like a marvelous idea. "I would love to go on a killing spree with such an attractive girl such as yourself" he said with a grin on his face as he flicked his pocket knife open and closed. He had the feeling that this was going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship or perhaps even something more. Whatever happened between the two in the future was unknown but Ryuuga doubted it would be anything unfriendly.
Bane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top