The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapOut of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_voting_barOut of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_vote_lcapOut of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_voting_barOut of my room at last (PRIVATE) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Out of my room at last (PRIVATE)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) Empty Out of my room at last (PRIVATE)

Post by Mockingbird June 10th 2012, 8:17 pm

The alarm clock started it's spree of attacking Andree's eardrums with it's incessant, whiny beeping noise at 9 am that Thursday morning. A groan passed through her lips as she rolled out from beneath her covers. Sachin was at work, Gracie was either asleep or out and Scar was either vomiting over the toilet, asleep or out somewhere. Andree, unlike what she did for a while two weeks ago, was going out. It was Nathaniel's birthday today and she wanted to go celebrate it. She had already missed half of Gracie's birthday, coming out throughout the day to find her not there until late in the day. She wasn't going to make the same mistake twice and, unlike for Gracie's birthday, she wasn't a mess anymore. Scar had come over to slap it out of her and it had been successful.

Andree picked one of the dresses Gracie had made her buy out of the closet and slipped it on. It was a beautiful dark blue with one strap over her left shoulder, leaving her right shoulder exposed. It got a bit wispier towards the bottom, see through almost. She left her brown hair down, allowing it to cascade over her shoulders and reach her mid-to-low back, she hadn't had a hair cut in a while so it wasn't at her upper back, as normal. Her finger nails had been painted in a matching blue tone a few days ago by Gracie, trying to cheer her up. Looking at herself in the mirror, she smiled. She hadn't seen Nate since one of their dates before she had gotten kidnapped in New York, she wanted to make sure she looked nice. Finally, she slipped on the necklace he had made for her from his own feathers.

She made sure to grab the gift for him that she had spent the past week making. It was a pristine white ring that, when the two halves were separated, would play a hologram recording of the first time they had danced together, on one of their dates before she had gotten caught in New York. Hopefully he liked it. With the ring in hand and money in the other hand, she rushed out the door and down the stairs to the lobby. Once down there, she made a beeline for the cake place down the street. She had called ahead so that she had a cake reserved. As she entered the shop, the person recognized her from last week when she had ordered Gracie's cake. The ice cream cake looked great as it was passed over the counter to her. She slipped the man his money for it and walked out of the shop, cake in hand, to the bus stop.

The bus came shortly after she got to the stop and it drove her out to the edge of town. It was the last stop before it turned around and went back so she got off and decided to run the last five miles or so to Nathaniel's house. Gripping the cake tight enough that it wouldn't fall, yet not tight enough to crush it. After a few minutes of sprinting at top speed, she arrived at his house. Skipping up the stairs, her hand knocked on the door, cake in the other hand. Nate didn't know that she was coming over, she wanted to leave it as a surprise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Out of my room at last (PRIVATE)

Post by Chellizard June 10th 2012, 8:55 pm

He had been sitting for ten days straight. Well, not exactly sitting the whole time, but he was mostly stationary.

Day one was kind of like a sappy romance novel. The calls to her phone were straight to voicemail. She hadn't been online on the social network he was forced to sign up for. He even went as far as going by her house to check and see if she were there. She was definitely on vacation. But why not answer her phone? Had she moved on? Had she finally realized the age difference was more than just a number? Had the idea of all the other women he had been with disturbed her that much? He wouldn't blame her.. but that did not mean he would give up on her. He would give her the space that she wanted, even if she did not verbally request it.

Day two was almost alike to day one, but now he had become more anti-social, and even got lazy at the poker game. He lost a couple thousand; that was unlike him nowadays. Especially when he could have fixed the game. He dealt about four times. After his game, he had come home and was locked in his room, staring at his computer; waiting for her to log on. But, no. Andree Jones was appearing offline, and it was going to be that way until she wanted to talk to him.

Days three, four, five, and six were him becoming a hermit. He went to a grocery store and filled up the house with food. It had never been filled up with food. The span of those four days he had visited a few stores, different ones, and bought meals that he thought Andree would like. Most of them revolved around steak and some kind of red-meat. He also bought a lot of different cooking wines, sauces, and new kitchen equipment with winnings from a poker-game that he rigged. He also got into touch with his cooking roots. Well, they weren't really his roots. He had spent a summer at a cooking school a couple years ago just because he could. Now he was a decent cook; good enough to earn the title Chef DiMartino.

Days seven, eight, and nine were just terrible. He watched old black and white movies and some of them without sound and just found himself feeling lonely and unwanted. He felt as if a piece of his heart had been stolen. It was depressing from and outsiders view, but to him? He was just.. being emotionally expressive. He just couldn't help it. He hadn't even bothered to check the phone, computer, or any other kind of social media in fear that he'd go outside and search the heavens and hell for Andree, and Nate knew she just wanted a break. At least he hoped she wanted a break. He was good at being polite and letting people express themselves with silence; especially nowadays when most of the world was run by women; and he was fine with that.

But now it was day ten. He had had enough. He was on the couch, watching the original, first filmed version of 'Dracula.' And he couldn't help but chuckle at some of the ridiculousness they had put in the film. His face was unshaven, and he hadn't bathed in a couple days. He smelled fine though, considering he really did not do anything physically stressful other than stand up and walk to the bathroom to empty his bladder. Which was odd, considering he really did not need to unless he drank or ate anything. But he had been eating because of his sudden interest in cooking. And his freezer reflected his cooking skills with all the frozen dinner-for-two's he had created and flash frozen to save for later if Andree ever showed up and he did not want to cook. But, then he heard it. The door was knocked on. He blinked and, clad in boxers and one black sock, he wandered to the door and with wide, hopeful eyes... he opened the door.

"Andree?" is all he could mutter, his form hunched and his eyes welling up with tears of joy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Out of my room at last (PRIVATE) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 10th 2012, 9:12 pm

"Surprise?" Andree almost asked as she the door swung open to reveal Nate in his boxers and a sock. Her eyes ran up and down him, looking him over. It was obvious that he hadn't showered, shaved (and possibly have even gotten dressed) in days. Though, she couldn't judge him, she had been in worse condition just the other day. "Someone's looking scruffy." She teased. Hopefully he knew she wasn't actually criticizing him, she tried to make it obvious that she was being playful through the tone of her voice. She raised the ice cream cake a little higher and said the words that were written on top of the ice cream cake. "Happy birthday, Nathaniel." A smile crossed her face as she said it.

She smiled as Nate let her inside, getting up on her tip toes to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. Letting her feet drop down once more, she looked around the house. It was mostly clean, despite some laziness evident. The kitchen was pretty messy though. Not like she could criticize him for being a bit messy, she was a complete slob for the past week. Her room had been a mess, she hadn't showered, except for Gracie's birthday, and she never stepped foot outside her room (again, besides Gracie's birthday). "How have you been?" She asked him, hoping that he didn't ask the same question in response. She wanted to sit down but would wait for him first, in case he wanted to go elsewhere instead.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 10th 2012, 9:59 pm

Nate just couldn't believe it. She had finally come. And not to mention, in a beautiful dress; and she was wearing the necklace he had made her. But, her saying 'Surprise!' of all the things to say was a bit out of line, until he saw the cake. Well, smelled the cake. He then saw the cake when she presented it and announced it was his birthday. Well, something like that. He almost wanted to slam the door in her face and tell her to wait there while he cleaned up. But, he decided against it. He had answered the door in his boxers, for Christ's sake. He chuckled at her playful words and stepped aside to let her in. He leaned into her kiss and smiled after her before closing the door and sort of just looking at her with a longing gaze. He stepped to her and took the cake and dropped it on the coffee table. He also sat down her purse, or bag, or the present bag she was carrying.

"I've been better," he said, being completely honest. He slid his arms around of her and lifted her up, just hugging her and burying his face into the crook of her neck. He breathed her in and just let her scent engulf him. He was happy at this moment, and he hoped and prayed that never changed. He was pleased to see the feathers were still a beautiful color, proving their bond had not been broken during their ten day separation. He gently sat her back on her feet after the long embrace he had been wanting to share with her for those ten agonizing days. "You are a part of my life now, Andree.. I never want to lose you. It may have only been ten days, and usually.. ten days is alike to a couple hours to me.. but.. It felt like eternity. I may sound pathetic, but I missed you more than I miss breathing" He gave her a sincere look and then lifted her up bridal style and just held her, gazing into her eyes.

"So, how are you?" He sat down on the couch and kissed her cheek, the tip of her nose, and then her lips. He was gentle with her, and made sure his scruffy beard didn't tickle her nose, cheek, or lips as he pecked her with sweet, adorable kisses. He also allowed her to either slide off of his lap and sit on the couch next to him, but also gave her the chance to stay in his lap if she wanted to. He hoped she wasn't too freaked out by his overly expressive amount of love.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 10th 2012, 10:25 pm

"Was it just because of me or is something else wrong?" She asked him. Though she hated to bring him down, she wished it was that. Better than something else getting in the way and bringing him down. A slightly shrill squeak came out of Andree as Nate lifted her up in the air. It caught her by surprise. As she felt his head be buried into the crook of her neck, she moved her head on top of his. Well, kinda. It was more at an angle in between the top and side of his head. But, whatever. What he said just made her heart melt. She had missed him too. "I missed you too." She drew one of her fingers in a line down his face, starting at the forehead and ending at the tip of his nose as she held her bridal style. Her small, button like nose pressed against his and she leaned in, her forehead resting against his for a moment.

It felt like she was swallowing a rock down her throat when he asked how she was. "Well...I'm okay now, I guess. Better than I was the last two weeks. Much better. Hell, I think those were the worst days of my life. But enough about me." She babbled on before he pressed his lips against her cheek, nose and then lips. The build up was short, yet agonizingly slow. Even though Nate gave her an opening to get off, she remained with him. She didn't want to leave him. The 10 days had been excruciating for her as well, even ignoring the kidnapping. She hadn't been around him during that time and didn't want to leave him now.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 10th 2012, 11:00 pm

Nate held onto her, and despite her sounding sad when explaining how she was okay, he didn't believe her. He stared into her eyes, not wanting to break the stare. He had to, though. Blinking was necessary, even for someone like him. He leaned in and kissed her lips one more time before setting her down on her own cushion. He then ran up the stairs and pulled on a pair of pants and took off the one sock. He pulled on a lazy white t-shirt and then came back down lickity split. He also wandered into the kitchen and found two spoons and two bowls. "Happy birthday to me, huh? I haven't celebrated an actual birthday in a long time. I'm surprised you remembered it was May 1st.. I'm also kind of surprised I forgot.. but, eh. I was too busy wondering what you were doing to care about my age."

He cut a portion of the cake and placed it into each of the bowls and offered one to Andree. He then stuck his spoon into the delicious ice cream cake and placed the spoon into his mouth. Heaven. He loved rocky road ice cream, and chocolate cake. This is exactly what it was, too. And the sugary icing was just perfect. It made his taste buds light up happily. He let the bowl rest in his hand for a few moments before he looked at her and smiled. "So, what do you want to do today? You look beautiful, by the way. I'm sorry I'm a mess. I guess I'm a bit hindered by abandonment issues or something.." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, his hair a bit longer than it was a week and a few days ago. He needed a hair cut anyway. He was thinking of chopping it off; actually cutting it short for once. It had always been longer. But he sometimes grew it out to longer lengths. The paintings and pictures around of the house reflected that. Long hair, short hair; medium length and multiple colors. It has been blonde, brown, but mostly black. Black being his natural hair color. He even went red, once. But only once. That was a mistake.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 11th 2012, 2:19 am

Andree didn't want to break the stare either. But, just like anyone else, she had to blink. She gently pressed her lips back against his as he kissed her. Allowing herself to be shifted to her own cushion, rather than Nate's lap, she waited for him to return, with clothes on this time. She shook her shoes off her feet and tucked her legs up onto the couch before she realized the dress fell a little too low for her taste. Before Nate came back, she dropped her legs back down, feet flat on the floor, and straightened out her dress.

"Yeah, sorry about that. It wasn't very fun on my end either." She replied to him when he came back, fully clothed this time. "Thank you." Was what she said to him when he passed her a bowl with the ice cream cake in it. A short giggle escaped her throat and a blush spread across her face at his compliment before she replied. "Nate, you look fine. I'm not too great with abandonment either, to be honest with you. And I'm fine with whatever you want to do, it's your birthday, not mine." She popped her legs up on the couch again, this time off to her side so that the dress didn't slide down. "What would you like to do today, Nate?"

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 14th 2012, 4:13 pm

He sat his bowl down on the coffee table and leaned back on the couch, just admiring her. Of course she would always be beautiful to him, but she had circles under her eyes. Light ones. And she just looked tired. Something about her aura also made his stomach churn. She was happy to see him, but... there was something else. Something deeper. Nate moved his hands and gently cupped Andree's face. He then leaned his forehead into her's. He had, of course, taken her bowl and spoon and placed it on the coffee table. His fingers started to just rub along her jawline and then her temples and then massaged back into her hair. He smiled and let his forehead press into her's, his eyes closing while he attempted to soothe her. "I honestly.. just never want to let you go.. ever again.."

And then the laptop went haywire and was ringing off the hook. He had promised his sister he would answer any and all calls that she received. A bit annoyed, he let go of Andree after sighing and moved to the laptop. He found the answer button and selected it, being greeted by an scorpion-alien looking man. "Chelle isn't here. Try her cell." He said, about to hangup when the man looked like he recognized Andree. Nate was standing, mostly blocking Andree behind of him, but this man on the other end of the computer could see part of her face. And then he spoke, "... Andree.. been a few days.." Confused, and a bit pissed off at this point, Nate slammed the laptop closed and then dropped it on the floor and narrowed his eyes, swinging around to look at Andree. "What.. how did he know your name?"

Last edited by unrealistic.entity on June 14th 2012, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 14th 2012, 7:14 pm

Andree admired Nate as he, at the same time, admired her. Her deep brown eyes gazed into his blue irises as he moved her bowl onto the table. Just gazing into his eyes filled her with this warm, tingling sensation that relaxed her body and made her feel comfortable. It spread from her head to her toes and everywhere in between. A smile had found it's place on her face as his hand reached out and gently cupped her face. The message he was giving her only made her feel more comfortable, more tingly. It was a weird sensation, but she liked it. Leaning in and giving him a peck on the lips as he messaged her hair, she whispered. "I don't want to leave you either."

But, unfortunately, at that very moment, the laptop went berserk. It was ringing loudly and obnoxiously, completely killing the mood. A sigh slipped through her lips as Nate let go of her in exchange for the laptop. An unfortunately familiar face appeared on the screen. Nightkill. Andree went pale and began to shake. Horrible memories returned to her. Memories she did not want to remember. Memories of being a lab rat, a test dummy, a science experiment. Those weren't the memories she wanted to remember. That wasn't what she wanted to remember being. Still shaking as Nathaniel asked who it was. "That.....that's the reason I haven't seen you in a while. That monster kidnapped me in New York as bait for a friend. That monster held me in a lab for four years so that he could run his sick little experiments on me." She said, her hand falling into her hands.Tears trickled from her eyes and down her cheeks. "Why was he calling you?" She asked, her voice cracking up as she continued to cry into the palms of her hands.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 14th 2012, 10:56 pm

Nate, staying as calm as possible, nearly broke down from all the sorrow and pain that had just washed over him. He felt so sick to his stomach. He closed himself up from her emotions and just gritted his teeth and then sunk down next to her and managed to put his arms around of her to attempt to comfort her. "He was calling for my sister! I have no idea who he is! Four years?!" He was pissed. The mention at how long she had been captured made him furious. But, why her? Why not someone else? "Why would he want you for four years? Why not someone else, Andree?" He asked this, curious and furious all at once. He couldn't help but speak now. He was spitting question after question. He had to stand up and step back from her or he was going to go berserk. Something was just no right about this situation. Someone as smart as Andree would not be help captive for four years. At most, four days. Maybe even four weeks.. But four years? That's not possible.. she would have figured out how to escape. So, something was missing from this ever growing puzzle.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 14th 2012, 11:28 pm

Andree watched the floor as Nathaniel draped one of his arms around her. Tears that rolled down her cheeks splashed against the floor below. "Four years." She confirmed, sadly. Her voice was heavy with sorrow. "When I was fifteen, I ran away from home to look for someone. In hindsight, it was dumb. But I wasn't thinking. While I was on my own, I got desperate. I had no money and no way to get food. So, I broke in and stole some. Apparently I stole from the wrong house. I got caught when I fell from a weak piece off wood on the roof. I fell and I broke my leg. So, there wasn't a way to avoid getting caught. I got taken to a lab underground. They basically kept me and others as lab rats. I had no freedom to do what I wanted, I was just a science experiment for them. They kept injecting me with this substance that would make me collapse when I tried to escape." She continued to sob into the palms of her hands. "Answer your questions?" But, just as she asked that, something clicked from before that Nate had said. Nightkill had called for Chelle. Why? "Why did he call for Chelle?" Her sadness now was mixed with more anger.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 14th 2012, 11:36 pm

Now he was feeling sad again. Sad for her, and sad for the things that had happened. He wanted to hold her, and comfort her. But he also wanted to keep from tearing her to pieces. She had somewhat kept things from him. He was mainly mad because of how he found out about this. Such a beautiful girl, completely poisoned by that Scorpion Alienistic looking man. Nate shuddered with disgust and then Andree asked that simple question. And Nate was, too, curious. Why had he called for Chelle. It was most likely business. "Why? Because they work together or something. I don't know. Chelle is just my older sister. It's not like she tells me everything, Andree." And his voice was raising with anger, and his fangs were begging to be released, as well as his claws, and his wings. He was full of rage. And his cerulean irises were reflecting that by becoming green, then yellow, and then orange, and finally crimson. His eyes had not been crimson for centuries. And now, in the heat of this very angry moment, they were crimson. Hungry for blood. He just stared at Andree, fuming and huffing his chest. "Why does it matter that he called, anyway?!"

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 14th 2012, 11:51 pm

Andree hoped Nate didn't think that she was keeping secrets. Hell, she didn't know about this until a few days ago. "Don't think that I'm keeping secrets from you, I just learned about this two weeks ago. He took my real memories and replaced them." Tears trickled down her cheeks still as she said this before Nate said a word. Chelle? Works with him? Chelle works with that monster? How could she? Gah! Now the monster knew who she spent time with, where she went. Andree felt betrayed by Chelle. She couldn't let this monster into her life. It also didn't help that she still wasn't really thinking straight after the kidnapping. But, she had to say it. Tears seemed to burn down her cheeks as the words were about to. "Nate.....I have to break up with you. I can't have that monster know who I spend time with, where I go during my free time. I can't have him in my life even more. He already took four years. It's not because of you though, it's Chelle." She tried to be nice with the last line, trying to reassure him it wasn't because of him. She was afraid how Nate would react. Would he be mad? Sad? Andree didn't know. There were so many options. Already she was regretting this decision but her currently fragile and messed up mind saw it as the only way to separate herself from the monster.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 15th 2012, 1:19 am

He blinked and then thought about it a moment. What if the memories she has now, of being a captive for four years, are the fake memories? What if all she knew how was a lie either way? What if.. he had to prove his love to her again? And he would. He would. Nathaniel was going to give her the moon, sun, stars, and anything else she wanted. And even with her next set of words, he was going to give her that. He would let her break up with him and get the space she needed. But nothing would make his love die for Andree Jones. He closed his eyes, and once he reopened them, they were that bright, lovely blue. He took a deep breath and sunk into the Lay-Z-Boy recliner and sat there with his hands clasped together, pressing tight white knuckles against his lips. He was upset, but he did not really feel like arguing with her. He just uttered a simple, "Fine.. then you can go up to my room and get the things you left.." He then stood and pointed up the stairs, his hair falling to hide his eyes from view.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 15th 2012, 1:47 am

Andree was surprised by his calm reaction, definitely not what she had suspected. Did it mean she didn't mean much to him? The thought made her sad, she pushed it out of her head. She had had enough of feeling sad. That'd been all she had done the past two weeks. She swallowed and her tongue licked her upper lip for a moment. A silent fine came when she walked up the stairs to his room. All she had left there was a hoodie with angel wings on the back, she remembered the day she had showed up at his house with it on and flaunted her wings around as a joke. Tears trickled down her cheeks as it filled her with sorrow now.

She walked down the stairs and to the door, turning to him with glassy eyes and saying "Goodbye." It was painfully obvious that her heart wasn't init. She made sure to leave Nate's birthday present on the table still. She then embarked on the journey back to her apartment. Tears dripped to the concrete as she walked the five miles to the bus stop. The tears pooled up on her lap on the bus as well, until it dropped her off in front of her apartment building. She then made the trek up the stairs and inside.

Boxes were piled around, furniture was missing. The couch and TV were still there though, thankfully. She just wanted to collapse and did so on the couch. The reason for all the boxes was that they were moving out to a base for the group they were making. But they still needed to move some stuff and Andree still needed to pack. After getting up, she walked over to her bedroom to get out of the dress and slip into a pair of grey sweat pants, a large black t shit and a grey hoodie. Fuck Nightkill.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top