The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only)

Post by Hurricane April 16th 2011, 8:18 pm

The instant Sean collapsed, Rush called for a cease fire on the mercenaries. Ghurk was still storming towards Sean. Rush pressed a button on his wrist, sending an electric shock through his neural inhibitor. Ghurk roared, but knew what it meant. He halted in his tracks. Slick ran up to Sean and injected the real serum to the venom. It would take effect immediately, but Sean would still be knocked out for some time. Now of course, they needed to escape with the police surrounding the area.

Rush sent Ghurk out to have a little fun with the police, meanwhile the group made their way to the transport vehicle that brought them to the bank in the first place. Slick had Sean heaved over his shoulder as he ran into the vehicle. Rush sent a signal to Ghurk to catch up with them after they leave.

Back at their temporary base of operations, Slick and Rush kept Sean sedated. They would have to keep him that way until they could find a way to stop his powers. After gathering what information they had, they figured out he had the ability to control water molecules. However, he appeared to create them too. They would try to contain his water manipulation first.

They set up the containment area with large restraints, that would clamp his legs together at the ground, and his arms together hanging from the ceiling. They would be strong enough to keep him under control. Any harsh body movement would send strong electrical pulses through his body. Next, they set up the humidifier. All of the moisture was soon dry in the air.

All they had to do was wait. When Sean woke up, it would be only Rush in the room.

Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only)

Post by Arcana April 16th 2011, 8:27 pm

All there was, was darkness. Then the nightmares. It didn't matter if he was knocked unconcious or asleep. He had them. He walked through the door. As the sound of a gunshot rang through the house. He would run to where it was. To find is father dead. Top of his head shot clean off. Brains nice and pink splattered against the wall. Then he would scream. As he heard a loud rumbling. Then there was water. As everything around him was destroyed. Spencer told him he talked to himself when he had these dreams. He didn't scream though just muttered things over and over. Though they were incoherent.

When he woke up he was in a room. Bound and unable to move. He tried to move an arm resulting in an electrical shock. It hurt so Sean decided not to move. The air was dry. he could just feel it. A guy stood in front of him. The only one other than him in the room. "Oh great it you."Sean said annoyed. "Thought i might wake up to a more pleasent sight." Sean sighed hanging his head. "Your not someone I want to wake up to thats for sure, but anyway whats the point in all this? Whats your aim?" He was curious about their motive. So he decided to prod a little. Maybe learn a little something.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on August 11th 2011, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane April 16th 2011, 8:32 pm

"You'll find out soon enough. We're going public." He said with a smile. He still had his ski mask on, making it difficult to decipher his facial features. He reached down and started setting up a camera on a tripod. Turning it on, a red light flashed.

"Okay, we're hot. Tell em your name hero, if you ever want to get out of here."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click Here for Hurricane's Profile Information
Click Here for Hurricane's Equipment
Click Here for Hurricane's Agents (Rush, Snoot, or Delilah)

A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 Hurricanesigfinal2_zpsb7282616
Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "At the end of the game, the King and the Pawn go in the same box."

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 16th 2011, 8:36 pm

"tell them my name?" Sean sighed. "Fine if you insist. My name is Sean Collin. Don't really have a hero name i use. Member of Tough Guys." Sean tooke a deep breath. "There did i miss anything? Or do i have to give a lengthy backstory? Not really into those." He was being a smart ass for sure but he ddin't care. After all not as if they would do any fatal damage to him. Hopefully someone would realize what was happening and help. Maybe even Sul-Fury would. Though Pains help would be wonderful as well.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane April 16th 2011, 8:42 pm

Rush nodded to Sean. "This message is for The Black Knight. This is indeed Sean Collin, a hero among you, will be dead in 24 hours unless our demand is met. Now our demand is simple. We request a simple trade. Sean Collin from the Tough Guys... for Hurricane. Any funny business, and we will not only kill Sean, but blow up an elementary school. Attached to this message will be our method of contacting us. We warn you, no funny business. No Heroics."

He would worry later on how to get the message to The Black Knight.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Scheming Plot (Sean and Hurricane Only) - Page 2 Hurricanesigfinal2_zpsb7282616
Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 16th 2011, 8:51 pm

When Sean heard the name Hurricane light went off in his head. Hurricane was that guy Sul-Fury was after. Now he understood they worked for Hurricane. Damn he was in deeper than he thought. Looked like it was either their demands were met, or his ass was dead. Sean didn't like the second option at all. So he kept quiet, as he glared at Rush warily. Wishing he could run him through with an ice spear. Waiting till they either killed him ,or traded him.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on August 12th 2011, 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger August 11th 2011, 11:52 pm

Televisions played back the scene from earlier that day over and over again. How Elaine found her way to New Orleans made no sense to anyone other than her and a skeleton in Mexico. This mission would take more subtlety than Elaine normally gave her missions. Everyone knows that you cannot just run in and start shooting so you can save hostages. It took Elaine a little more time that most, but still.

The long barrel of a pistol scratched against her forehead while she stood over the shoulder of a man at the local Apple store. "Did you find him yet?"

"Mam, I don't know what you think this place is, but I assure you we do not track down hostages." A shocked IT man pleaded with the girl; sweat soaked through the white collared shirt his business made him wear. His light brown hair seemed messy and damp; Elaine chalked it up to the humidity and not the stress of being around her with a gun. Customers fled for their lives as the lone cowgirl first entered the store spinning her pistols around her fingers.

"I bought this phone. That means you have to do whatever I want." Elaine held up the box with the phone in her right hand, while she spun her pistol in her left with reckless regard.

"I don't know why you don't get this..."

"Shut up and do work!" Elaine shout down the poor man's effort. Lights flashed in the reflection of the computer that caught Elaine's plans off guard. She turned to she multiple squad cars lining the streets of the Apple store. "We wouldn't need the cops if you would just do your jobs. Your boss said you were a 'Genius,' but you're all talk no awesome. Everyone knows geniuses just do whatever they want and then good things happen." In her loss of focus her left pistol discharged. One of her rounds fired through a computer screen, causing it to shatter in a bright display of misappropriated power. Forgetting the order of bullets she placed in her pistol, she reached for the red button on her grip. "I hope that wasn't a remote detonation round." It was.

The round blew out the side of the wall. Consoles and broken shards of glass fell to the ground in front of a large, smoldering hole in the wall. Two officers had entered the store to the debris field of glass and drywall. A blonde officer fell against the wall; he struggled to grab his walkie talkie to inform the other officers of the situation. "We need back-up. Suspect is armed and incredibly dangerous."

"Well duh." Elaine said to her less genius partners in crime fighting.

"All back up are still engaged with that robbery from earlier." The blonde officer grabbed the downed black cop to help him to his feet. "They headed down to the ship yards, but even they don't have the man power to go in after those guys."

Without giving the inhabitants of the store any explanation, Elaine disappeared behind the wall and began her path towards the ship yards of New Orleans.

After half an hour of running and shadow jumping, Elaine arrived in front of an old, abandoned warehouse. Old siding and decrepit lining carried voices louder than the normal carry range that they would normally carry with. These voices cried out for investigation, and only one gun wielding girl could answer. She undonned her lasso and looped it around a storm drain. Without testing the weight, Elaine jumped up to begin climbing. Sheet metal fell to the ground under the weight of the light cowgirl with a loud crashing noise.

To get into a better position she needed a better access point. She finally lasso'd a metal bracing that held up under her pulls. She placed her feet against the light wall. Her feet moved her up the warehouse step by step, until she came to an opening in the warehouse that gave her a 'bird's eye' view of the situation. "Time to be a hero."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane August 12th 2011, 1:31 pm

The three villains were separated. Rush was watching over Sean and videotaping a message for the Black Knight. Slick was at the front door of the warehouse. In case any curious characters came by, he would wave them off or knock them unconscious and throw them off the docks into the water to float away or drown. So as not to attract too much attention, Ghurk wasn't positioned with Slick guarding the entrance. He was in a room inbetween Slick and Rush.

Outside, unknown to the group, someone was trying to play hero. Relaxing on a chair by the Warehouse entrance, Slick folded his arms behind his head and reclined on his seat. A loud metal clang sounded off and Slick sprung to his feet. Grabbing his trusty quarterstaff off his back he started to patrol the area. But before, he would report in.

"Hey Rush, somethin' suspicious out here. Could just be a cat in a trash heap, but I'll check it out. If you don't hear from me in 15 minutes, somethin's up."

Slick held his quarterstaff in one hand and a flashlight in the other, scanning the area. He didn't know Elaine was preying from above. He was being cautious, they couldn't mess this up now. They were the only chance of freeing Hurricane.

Rush got the message, it boomed loud off the radio so Sean could hear it easily. He looked down at the radio as Slick spoke, then back up at Sean. Grabbing the radio and putting it up to his mouth, he said: "5 minutes."

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 12th 2011, 5:59 pm

Sean blinked quickly as his eyes looked over the room he was stuck in. Not the best situation he has been in, but he had been in worst. Well he told himself that anyway. Honestly he had never been in a situation where he was a hostage. Mostly he had a way to get oput of them, but this had to be one of those times. Playing hero, and all that. Though it did give am oppurtunity to think of a way out, but not one was present at the time. His strength would be of no help in this situation. Not any water in the air to use his power, so he was pretty much stuck in this situation. Well unless that Black Knight guy gave them that Hurricane guy. Though the likelyhood of that happening was close to none. Not any good at all. He knew that it was impossible for them to give up whomever this guy was, even if Sean was supposedly a hero. "I wonder if they even thought this over." Sean muttered to himself too low for the man to hear him. Trying not to move, considering he was unsure what might happen if he did. All he had to do was wait for now. Damn did he hate waiting games.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger August 12th 2011, 6:37 pm

Poking her head inside of the structure only gave her a notion that danger existed. Her loud intrusion inadvertently brought about the piece that would fulfill her suspicions. An echoing noise sounded through the shady structure; it sounded as though a wayward cat caused trouble in the alley. At first she thought the sound only bounced through the walls, but after she stepped back out of the opening she could make out the same conversation coming from below her. A familiar face patrolled the way, showing his path with a flashlight that lit up the alleyway. Time came for Elaine to start her infiltration of the warehouse. The most important claim the man made gave away that he planned on patrolling this area for around fifteen minutes. She could only guess at the over/under on that, so she would need to sneak in quickly.

Elaine skittered across the catwalk leading to a room that harbored a large crustacean. The offices behind him all hid behind roofs that kept them safe from interloping intruders. This odd beast could only associate with these two men out of the bad intentions that crime brought upon them. If the man with the quarterstaff stayed outside, and a new villain guarded the main loading room, than another villain must be in another room of the warehouse.

After a quick search of the premises, Elaine returned to her opening and prepared to drop down to the ground to face Slick. Before getting into his range she sent out her lasso to try and wrangle the quarterstaff to give her the advantage of fighting a man without his weapon. If the attack landed around his pole she would pull up to throw the staff as far as she could. After the throw, she would jump down and move through a shadow jump to try and appear behind Slick and deliver a kick to the back of his head.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane August 14th 2011, 12:21 am

Unknown to Slick, his prey was stalking him. On the rooftops, Elaine was carefully making her move. Because Slick was holding the quarterstaff with one hand, and a flashlight with another, his grip wasn't too tight on the weapon. Elaine's skill with the lasso showed in her accuracy. The lasso wrapped around the quarterstaff and was yanked backwards with a hard tug quickly out of Slick's hand.

However, Slick reacted out of pure adrenaline. He spun around, dropping the flashlight and barely grabbed the end of the quarterstaff with both hands. He gave the staff a hard tug with both arms hoping to overpower Elaine in strength and throw her off the rooftops onto the pavement below.

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger August 14th 2011, 12:48 am

Force stuck through the lasso back into Elaine's arm. She knew she would not win a fight in arm strength, but did not quite realize just how bad she would lose. Momentum forced her into a situation that made her choose between the high ground and her beloved tool. She would need to go for a more direct approach to dealing with this encounter. Hiding in the shadows never suited her right anyways; considering her frail form, that could be a mistake though.

Defeated muscles let go of the rope, while her fingers quickly flipped the revolver over to a remote detonation round. The bullet would land a few feet in front of Slick, standing its ground a snake waiting in tall grass for its prey. Concrete greeted the bullet by cracking with delight in the wake of the bullets velocity. The cracks spidered and splintered like water drops spreading over a linoleum floor.

While the bullet flew down, Elaine felt the time upon her. Hoping that Slick felt the reason for the bullet's misdirection rested in her quick movement would give her an upper hand in this situation. She moved forward and took a step through the shadows, coming out behind the thug. She threw a broad kick that would sweep the man towards the round. Within the edge of a second, Elaine would rest her finger on the round and let the explosives ring out against the man.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane October 1st 2011, 12:43 am

Elaine let go of the lasso as Slick pulled back on his quarterstaff. The tension resistance faded and the lasso flopped to the ground as Slick twirled the staff back to a proper position. By now though, Elaine's chance to get the jump on him had faded. Slick's eyes darted up at the shadowy figure and started to secrete his most valuable asset, a slippery oily substance all over his skin.

The moon was out but it wasn't enough lighting to give him a detailed description of what the shadowy warrior was up to. A sudden flare of light emitted from where Elaine was perched as she drew a pistol and fired it at his direction. It wasn't aimed at him as it splattered against the concrete flooring. His instinct was still the same to jump backwards from the projectile but Elaine had already made another move.

A leg swung from behind him and his reaction time was too late. However, it didn't matter. The oil secretion did the rest of the work for him. The leg made contact with the skin but not enough to make an impact as the leg slipped off his body. Her momentum would throw her past him and get him into closer quarters. Slick contorted his body to try and get the upper hand on Elaine, by using his quarterstaff to pin her shoulder to the ground with a firm thrust.

Back indoors, a faint blast of a gun was heard. Rush looked at Sean, his hostage. There could only be one explanation for someone to be attacking without Slick reporting in. Someone knew about the kid. He had initially given Slick some time before he would have sent reinforcements, but he figured Slick didn't have the time to call for backup. Rush activated a pain inducer on Ghurk's neural inhibitor band which made him roar loudly in a brutish rage.

"Go check that out! Now!"

The monstrous beast ran off towards Slick's location, though it may take him several moments to arrive. Rush pulled out both of his pistols in the enclosed room and aimed one at Sean's temple. The other pistol he aimed at the only entrance to the room. This was getting ugly, the plan couldn't fail or they were done for.

Hurricane
Hurricane
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 1st 2011, 11:38 am

Sean closed his eyes, waiting for whatever happened. There was no point in trying to do anything, he was stuck in this room until the heroes decided to help him out. Though when that would happen was most likely never. When he was so close to sleep, he felt something cold press to his skin. It felt like, and his breath almost caught in his throat. As the sound of an explosion caught his ear. Had someone decided to try, and rescue him?"Damn this isn't good at all." Sean mentally. looks like he had someone personally screwing him over.

If only he had some sweat, even a small bit of it. Just enough to break these chains, but he didn't even have that. This was not a good scenario at all. Though it was just his luck.Slowly he opened his eyes slowly to see the gun pressed to his temple, and suspicions confirmed.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top